4tuna Mafia Game

4tuna Mafia Game
RE: Day 3 - 4tuna Mafia Game (ten/11)
eject:
Zephik: 1 (Schazer)

item:
Gee: 1 (a52)
nobody: 1 (awkwardcarapace)

With 10 crewmembers, it takes 6 to eject or bestow an item (item destroyed anyway if no one is chosen). Deadline in 22 hrs, 11/19 1pm est
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
They've been as quiet like many others since the announcement of Larry's death; of all the people whom could have died, why had it been necessary to be Larry? Surely that was on everyone's minds. Slider slowly tilts their head at the signal jammer being produced, however.

Ah, weell... I am an expert in electronics. I suuppose you could give it to me if you so desired... But if you are planning to destroy it, that may be just as weell. I would not want it to fall into the wrong graasp. []<
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
hour and fifteen minutes left in this day phase. i'm assuming nothing's going to develop in such a time so you can start sending in night actions - please get them in ASAP especially if you choose to communicate with someone else!
SpoilerShow

"Creo nosotros... I think it best we rompemos—pow pow—" and Veraxus made a smashing motion—"the device."

"ya if som1 tryn blck da NEWS get tht mess out7e hr!!!!" agreed Hoot.

Of all the people who spoke up, most agreed that such a suspicious device was not to be allowed to continue existing. Then the question came to how to get rid of it, and eventually Dorite suggested that they just throw it against a wall until it broke and they did that and it broke. A little slip of paper with instructions on it fell out from inside the device.

Thank you for buy the device! This SIGNAL JAMMER is top utility for music lover in every day use. Simply point toward the friend of choosing, and it will signal to them! Then SIGNAL JAMMER will begin transmit of music to "jam out." with. Guaranteed to creating lasting friendship for all ages!.

"Whoops Looks Like These Were All A Big Miss or Mister Understanding," commented Cryptic Stinger.

At this, the main screen flashed on.
[Image: zEAVFR.gif]
Oh whoaaaa let me guess you guys were too saaaad to decide to do anything again today! Well, Puggo's holed up with enough stuff in here so they can wait. Though I'm guessing tomorrow might be different...

---

Day 3 over, Night 3 begin. Get night actions in ASAP, Cut-off for sending in actions is monday 11/21 at 11pm est.

SpoilerShow
RE: Day 4 - 4tuna Mafia Game (nine/11)
DAY 4

The crew gathered uneasily in the main room. While their waiting for their shipmates to drift in, each slurped anxiously on a warm bowl of a meat-and-roots stew. A little remote control robot also wheeled up to the stew pot and scooped up some stew, then zipped off.

The captain's voice over the intercom said,
don't mind me; this bowl of stew's for me. Last night Puggo worked up this little guy and now they can bring and give stuff through the dumbwaiter connected to the captain's room. Puggo don't want to miss out on any hot eats.

The little server bot wheeled past the nine crew members. Only one more person left to make a full crew! But after a half hour of waiting, the stew had grown cold and the realization had set in that no one else was coming. So you all headed to George McGee's room to confirm the news and check for clues.

There, you found a hoard of shiny things, but no geckrechauns. Looking through everything, it looked probable that most of the things had been stolen - amidst the hoard were several 'trophies' that were nothing more than cool looking rocks with things like '#1 at Taking Things' and 'Goodest Thief' engraved in them with terrible handwriting. If Gee had done any crimes, none of it looked very organized.

a52 was George McGee, master thief!!! and normal crew-sided ship member. Gee had no special abilities except to steal our hearts with their pluck and their charming quaintness.

This was the third crew member to have disappeared.
The crew headed back to the main room to discuss what was to be done.

---

Day four begins. With 9 remaining, it takes 5 to eject a player. Day ends on Monday, 11/28 at 11pm EST.
[Andromeda entered the room and yawned twice, despite having rested adequately the previous night.]

[Image: fdhfd.jpg]

Right. I don't like the idea of throwing people overboard, but with two people killed already, we don't really have a choice. So I'm voting for Hoot because they were so keen to get rid of Zelphik yesterday and they barely gave a reason!
[Image: qvqxw.png]
[Image: bbLE7Ln.png]

"¿De nuevo? Por qué esto sigue sucediendo.. another tragic event on what should have been such a wonderful trip...and here I thought, if even for a moment, that a new love could have been found, t'was not to be I suppose..."

<Veraxus sits down to ponder the correct course of action to take at the moment>
eject votes:
hootoffdpresses 1 (awkwardcarapace)

----
EVENT
Before barely anything could be said, a massive tremor shook the ship from ground impact outside. Klaxons wooped throughout the corridors.

[Image: zEAVFR.gif]
Heeey whaaaaa's going down?

"Incoming high priority transmission. Incoming high priority transmission."

The captain fiddled with some knobs and buttons. Replacing the captain's mug, an uplifting smile popped up on the main screen.

[Image: Q49djS.png]

"Hiii new friends, I'm Larry~! I'm crew P-41's designated Larry! Can Larry speak to your ship's designated Larry?"

Conflicting emotions surged in the crew's hearts. Warmth from seeing Larry, sadness from the reminder of this crew's loss, and unease that someone may have to break it to Larry that this crew no longer had a designated Larry.
No one answered.

[Image: vt6b5V.png]
"Well? Can Larry? Oh wait, Larry probably asked the wrong question, Larry's always doing that~. May Larry speak to your crew's Larry? Hee hee~"

After a little more waiting, the first mate began uneasily, "Actually, we, kinda... mighta... lost... um... we might..."

A commanding voice from a Ω-Class PUNISHMECH behind Larry boomed:

SpoilerShow

FAILURE TO PROVIDE FRIEND LARRY WITH SERVICES OF SHIP'S DESIGNATED LARRY WILL PROMPT VIOLENT SEIZURE OF SHIP AND EXTERMINATION OF CREW

Larry turned to the PUNISHMECH. "Oh, you~" The movement of Larry's head revealed that the rest of the room contained at least 40 other PUNISHMECHs of Ξ- Θ- and Ω- classes, a Thanatos v3, a pod of Malruses drinking heavily/brawling/lighting fires and dancing around them/so-forth, a Kounini apparently sawing an Aftik in half, and about 14 sub-Larrys milling about.
Larry turned back to the screen, and leaned toward it while gesturing as if they were whispering. [Image: 3raR5z.png]"Don't mind that guy, they're a real grouch sometimes~"

[Image: Z0a80S.png]
(APOLOGIES I JUST GET SO MAD SOMETIMES WHEN A STRANGER IS UNFORTHCOMING AND UNNECESSARILY RUDE TO LARRY)

[Image: 3raR5z.png]"So, how about it~?"

All in crew M-347 eyed each other with dread. Suddenly, the captain's voice cut in.

[Image: ebaJDM.png]
Looook, guys, our designated Larry said they were feeling sluggish, so they said they were gonna take like, a little power-recharge to tune up.

[Image: jJ5eVJ.png]
"Oh nooooo!! Larry is so sorry to hear your Larry is feeling blue!

[Image: exSSN0.png]You wouldn't mind if we got back to you in a few hours, right?

[Image: 3raR5z.png]"Larry can wait forever, for a friend~"

[Image: exSSN0.png]Good, then... we'll get back to you when our Larry's back up and running!

[Image: 3raR5z.png]"Hooray! See you then!"

The screen shut off.
[Image: exSSN0.png]Well, looks like you guys will have to decide among you who will be the temporarily-designated Larry, too, if you can actually decide on a thing. But from the sound of it, Puggo doesn't think you have a choice in that... unless you want those guys to storm this place. Of course, you all know what the function of a designated Larry is for a crew—it's to make sure that those who aren't—

The screen turned back on, suddenly.
[Image: vt6b5V.png]
"Actually Larry has something else to ask and Larry hopes it wouldn't be too much but would you mind if Larry came back on screen every now and then while Larry waits, so Larry can chat to their new friends? You guys looked like you were talking about something really intriguing before I came in and I'd love to chat~"

[Image: exSSN0.png]By all means, Larry. The more Larry we have in our lives, the better.

[Image: 3raR5z.png]"Yaaay, thank you~" Then the screen shut off again.

---

In addition to the daily ejection vote, there is now also a vote for assigning who will be the ship's temporary Designated Larry. The Larry vote is mandatory, or actually not but if you choose not to the game will be over with Bad End. It takes 5 to Eject and 5 to Larry. Deadline is Monday, 11/28 at 11pm EST.
As manager of what other people think of us, I'm nominating myself as the Larry. I know this might get me killed, but what's important is that we have a Larry, and someone like me, whose job is Media Relations, is probably the obvious choice.
[Image: msicon1.png][Image: msicon2.png]
eject:
Hoot: 1 (awkwardcarapace)

Larry:
Crypstinger: 1 (Papers)

With 9 remaining, it takes 5 to eject or larry. Failure to designate a Larry will end the game. Deadline is Monday, 11/28 at 11pm EST.

also reminder, if youre new to playing mafia game you can always ask for impartial "tips" "tricks" and "advice" by asking in your quicktopic, or by iming me.
also, feel free to ask captain puggo questions about anything here in-thread, even if there's little chance of them ever doing something helpful for anyone ever
[Image: exSSN0.png] What's that, cryptic stinger? You think being designated Larry might kill you? ah that's nonsense everyone knows what a Larry does. A Larry encourages friendship and fixes people from being shy!

In the case that no one is voted to be ejected today, the Designated Larry gets to pick two people to send to that other ship that's doing a routine Friendspection. The Larry gets to pick one player out from a group of four posters with the least posts in topic (as of the time of the deadline, so you could really just post a bunch of nonsense to be safe from this group), and the second player picked is out from a group of anyone who does not cast a vote for either ejecting or designating a Larry. If everyone voted today, then the Larry only picks one. Both picks are sent off the ship to the other ship for Deshyification; there is a 50/50 chance for each player to not come back.

And that's another reason why everyone loves Larry!
[Image: 5IVPYaY.gif]

Geez things are getting badder and badder. I want to say sorry but it looks like we can no longer do this not kill people thing. In fact....I think it's the goal of those killers to get us to not kill each other. That's pretty sick really.

[Image: WNCKd7U.gif]

I do want to say, I don't think Hoots is any of these pirates. How do I know this, weeeeeeell I went in to Hoots room, you know, just to talk to Hoots, buuuuuuuut I couldn't get in to contact with Hoots, so I decided to dig around, you know, a little invasion of privacy doesn't help hahaha! But yeah, I didn't find anything fishy or anything. I mean other then a pirate tv show dvd but that's nothing big, plus there were no tweeps in it. I know that's a weird thing to say but maybe the media is right, tweeps make poor pirates.

I mean what pirate watches pirate shows anyway?

I don't really know who to vote for but I think I'll vote for Crypstinger. Nothing against you, but I just got this feeling about you. Not a good one you understand? If you can help me out and prove why you shouldn't be voted that would be great.

[Image: 6F0HzWu.gif]

I do vote myself to be the new Larry. I think I can do it, and I think being as nice as open as possible will help us all.

Or get me killed faster. One of the two.......
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Well what's most important is that we have a Larry, so I'm electing gime as Larry instead.

As for proving my innocence, I don't really know how I could do that. I mean, yall can check my room if you want.
[Image: 5RhLQxe.png]
"Well, that settles that. Unless anyone has a reason we shouldn't, I think we can all just elect Deed Mann (gimeurcookie) for larry.

Also, did anybody have any luck with trying figuring out who's doing these murders?
I'd try but between keeping the ship clean, and my failure to search Larry's room, I haven't turned up anything." Zephik asks.
eject:
Crypstinger: 1 (Gimeurcookie)

Larry:
Dee: 3 (Gimeurcookie, Papers, DS Piron)
[Image: bbLE7Ln.png]

"Estos horribles giros de acontecimientos me han dejado sin palabras..I do not believe that Hoot is the horrible person we should be ejecting, however my suspicions have fallen flat, with no leads."

"For now, I shall vote for Dee to be our new Larry, Siempre debe enviar un turista para hacer un trabajo carismático, besides I am confident that Dee is no traitor, simply a loveable Francamente muy atractivo, dork."
eject:
Crypstinger: 1 (Gimeurcookie)

Larry:
Dee: 4 (Gimeurcookie, Papers, DS Piron, Hichico)
(1 vote from confirming your designated Larry! Day will continue after designating a larry.)

With 9 left it takes 5 to do a thing. Deadline is in 49.5 hours.
Over the speaker, more Larries could be heard talking amongst themselves.

[Image: dKk44jS.png]
Aaaah, Larry wonders what sort of Larry these new friends have! Gosh gosh, they must be really nice! Larries are always nice!

[Image: HFgXyo5.png]
Yes yes, Larry certainly hopes so! We haven't really met a Larry that wasn't nice... Larry hopes they're okay, though!

[Image: jgaqcJZ.png]
....L-Larry hopes so too. If this ship's Larry is hurt, then that would mean someone hurt their Larry. And t-that would mean...

An almost... familiar looking Larry could be seen onscreen.

[Image: 5FRgilB.png]

[Image: MKjpk8A.png]

[Image: Ym2G7jW.png]
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
LARRY OUR LARRY ARE YOU OKAY
TELL ME YOU'RE NOT HURT LARRY
I NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE WELL
LARRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yikes.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
[Image: dqqbn.jpg]

Eeeeuuugghhh.

Anyway reaching a majority is the most important, so I vote for Deed to be our Larry. And I still stand by my vote for Hoot to be ejected, for the same reason.
[Image: qvqxw.png]
[Image: 5RhLQxe.png]
"....I'm going to guess, by context, that... that's not our Larry.
I'm also going to guess that that... 'Larry' will be haunting my nightmares for years to come..."