4tuna Mafia Game

4tuna Mafia Game
RE: Day 4 - 4tuna Mafia Game (nine/11)
(11-28-2016, 08:59 PM)Starlit-Drakon Wrote: »"Wh- what have i done to you! I have done nothing to garner this accusation!"

"If i'm going to be accused randomly like this, i vote hoot off the ship!"

If you don't have anything else to say, I'm going to vote for you.

This sucks though. How are we supposed to prove our innocence?
[Image: msicon1.png][Image: msicon2.png]
"i have done nothing, i am innocent!"
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: arCPbnd.png][Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
"i may have nothing to prove my innocence, but you have nothing to place guilt on me. i have commited no crime except that of being on this ship. you may even search my room, if it will satisfy you."
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: arCPbnd.png][Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
Post #151 was majority which ends the day, no posts after that count.

Writin' up the day-end in an hour or two
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
eject:
Hoot: 2 (awkwardcarapace, Dorite)
Crypstinger: 1 (Gimeurcookie)
Dorite: 5 (Schazer, DS Piron, Hichico, Apo11o, BB)

___

[Image: vt6b5V.png]
Hi again, M-347 crew! It's Larry! Is Larry ready to send us a friend to get friendlier?

Hoot, Zephik, Veraxus, Slider and Dot had gathered around Dorite.

[Image: 5GJ94b.png]
Um... well, I think they decided.

That's wonderful! I can't wait to meet our newest friend!

[Image: 5GJ94b.png]
There's just one thing... our captain has an airlock up and we don't know how to get it down.

[Image: zEAVFR.gif]
We can just launch Dorite out the ejector tube and Larry can go fetch them where they land.

Oh boy! We're always up for a fun game with friends!

The crowd started grabbing at Dorite.
[Image: y3IP5l.png]
now wait a minute! why don't you give me a chance to prove myself first? i'll-i'll turn my room upside down, and then you'll be like... yeah!

So the crowd let go of Dorite, settling to simply surround them and eye them closely while the whole crew moved inched its way to Dorite's room. Dorite punched in the few digits to their room, and said, "there, search away!"

"A ha!" a voice from the crowd shouted.

[Image: Ouhi4j.png] A ha?

"Yeah! I recognize that blanket! The shiny one! It was in George McGee's room just this morning when we checked their room!"

Gasps went up all around, then angry rabblings, and finally the crowd picked Dorite up and started carrying them toward the ejector tube room. Dorite protested all the while, saying, "It was mine first! It was mine! They took it from me! Noooooooooooooooooo and by then they had been loaded into the tube and the button pressed and they were gone.

A few of the crew members had stayed behind to keep searching the room for more even evidence of guilt. But... they dug through their nest of blankets for any loose crime notes, and through their sketchpads for heist blueprints, and found nothing. There wasn't any evidence.

Starlit-Drakon was Dorite, a quiet and reserved klannec-itzel hybrid. They were crew-sided, winning if crew won, and had no special abilities.

[Image: Wbcotk.png]
Well... at least I hope the Larrys will take good care of Dorite...

The remaining crew members eyed Dee, then each other, tensely. The lights began dimming. One edged toward another.
"What's that...?"
"Don't..."
"Oh what happened to the lights?"

The lights were almost completely off now, making it impossible to distinguish one face from another.
[Image: exSSN0.png] Puggoooooo's turnin' the lights off on ya before you start brawlin' in the halls. That wouldn't be very good to watch now would it? I mean really I don't wanna see that, no sir, no way. I didn't draft a bunch of malruses to go to fortuna, did I. You should all cool off before you boil over, is how the phrase goes... go to sleep, think about what happened, and maybe you'll be able to fix this tomorrow?

After a bit, the lights flicked a bit brighter, enough for everyone to see a few feet ahead of them. The group dispersed and headed for their rooms.

____

NIGHT 4 BEGIN

Get night actions sent in by 12/1 at 11pm EST.

remember, at any time, you can ask me for impartial game advice for how one might do a thing or why by asking in your quicktopic, or by asking me in im/pm.
RE: Day 5 - 4tuna Mafia Game (seven/11)
DAY 5

This morning was much quieter.

Welllll telling by the general lack of squawking Puggo's hearing there Puggo guesses someone oughta go check the tweep's room.

They did. The room was what you might expect from a tweep's room. Nothing else out of the ordinary, besides the lack of tweep.

Schazer was HootoffDpresses, a popular tweep Blogger On The Go and All Time Good At Jrnlzmz Yelling Pal. They were gonna crack this case wide open, I tell u! Rlly!! >:V!!!! They were crew-sided, winning if crew won, and had no special abilities.

You know, I don't think there's much room left for you guys to make any more mistakes. I'm serious!!!

Puggo pressed play on their personal music device, which began playing some ridiculous dub-hop emotrance song and began bobbing their eyes intensely.
Nobody in the main room reacted to this foolish display.

Ha ha... that was an attempt at some levity. For real though, It seems like... you guys are heading for disaster. I don't want to have to abandon this ship if it gets overrun by the jerks among you! It was expensive. Plus, watching you this whole time, I've gotten to like you guys, even if I can't trust some you to not kill me. So...

so...

____
Day 5 start.

Deadline is 12/10 at 11pm est. With 7 left, it takes 4 to eject.
Today is an eject-correct or lose day due to the amount of players on each side remaining.

This means there are 3 mafia members, and there only needs to be one less town player for a mafia overrun to occur.
A no-eject would likely result in an overrun unless some miracle were to happen, stopping the mafia hit.

SpoilerShow
[Image: bbLE7Ln.png]

"¿Por qué el destino, por qué seguir a tomar pretendientes!"

<Veraxus swears loudly at the news of Hoot's demise, he seems more upset than usual.>

"Why did this have to happen, why? And why does this KEEP happening"

<Veraxus turns to the crew, and attempts to regain his composure>

"All of you, Traidores y estafas de la espalda, where were each of you last night? I expect to hear an account from everyone. We cannot allow these Insectos que actúan como si fueran personas, to continue slaughtering us any further!

"I realize you may be apprehensive to speak, so I shall speak myself. Last night I created the...less than gourmet...meal of this morning, this gruel deluxo. It would have been a good dish, however my poor pressure cooker gave out on me, Yo bromearía que debería comprar uno nuevo, pero este no es el momento. Because of this I was up all night cleaning it off of everything in my room, I do not believe I got all of it, but I tried. I welcome each of you to see for yourselves, I have nothing to hide."

"Now, everyone, where were each of you and what did you do as of last night?"
Hey everyone. I think it's time I reveal to you something that might put me in danger, but is ultimately for the greater good.

For the past few nights I've been investigating certain people as I have access to the database of people on the ship. But last night I finally determined someone to be guilty with hard evidence. And that person is Slider.

I will be voting for them, and if you don't want to die tomorrow then you'd vote for them too. Please. (I'm practically begging you!)
[Image: qvqxw.png]

"¿Evidencia? Would you be so kind as to share this evidence? I understand your situation, but I do not know what to believe at this point, I....I hope you understand.

Also, if you would please answer my question as well, where were you as of last night and what exactly were you doing?"
[Image: fndxz.jpg]

[Andromeda suddenly realizes that he didn't write his evidence down on a sticky note, and because he has, like, a shitty memory, he can't remember.]

Uhh, um, I - all I can remember is that his file was littered with criminal activity like robbery and smuggling I think. I can't remember the specific evidence. Sorry...

As for what I did last night I investigated Slider, of course. Else I wouldn't have this evidence.
That's really funny Andromeda...... because I didn't find anything in Slider's room today! You are a huge pomme de terre, liar aren't you. I knew there was something fishy when you wanted to be first mate.

Vote Andromeda!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]

"Hmm."

<Veraxus gives a stern expression before he continues>

"Perhaps, perhaps not. Tengo algunas teorías de mi propio que se deben despejar primero.
Andromeda, this evidence will not suffice to be clear. However I once again refrain from my vote. Dee, I would ask you the same question I posed to the rest of the group. Where were you, and what did you do last night, with the additional question, why were you in Sliders room?"
[Image: fdhfd.jpg]

Oh is that so? I don't know, it seems really easy to hide something in a room. It's harder to hide your entire criminal record, isn't it?! You yourself seem a bit fishy. What were you doing these past nights?

Still voting for Slider.
I was in Sliders room because he looks like an evil hacker that is why! Also you know what I have been doing the past few nights Andromeda, I've been blurting out my every move. As team Larry I pride myself in telling the truth at all moments! Wish our first mate could be like that. I was right about hoot, and now I am right about this. What I found in his room was video games, recording of his voice, and pictures of him at night concerts!

He is not an evil hacker, what a disappointment...... I thought maybe he would have something interesting to look at.... I think this proves my point well, meanwhile you cannot provide anything!

If you were really in Sliders room, answer this..... What do Slider's family members look like?
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Oh, that whole me-voting-for-Hoot thing? That was a plan cooked up by me and Hoot for the express purpose of trying to find out who'd jump on the voting bandwagon. I'd vote for Those people would ideally be the mafia. Of course, that didn't really work out...

And another thing. I didn't actually go into Slider's room. I just quickly slipped into their doorway, grabbed their ID card or whatever and left back to my room. If you really were in their room I would've seen you in there in the tiny glimpse that I had of the room. But you weren't!!
It's fine. If you so wish to kill me, then I'll take my death with dignity. I'm not afraid to be thrown out with everyone else. []3

Buut. Andromeda. You are a robot yourself, aaren't you? Would you truly condemn me for stealing those without rights away from their captors? Theft is not the same as murder. The most that I haave done on this ship is speak to people, every night. Hoot confirmed this yesterday, didn't they? []3

Dee can also vouch for this, I thiink. Even if I seemed suspiciious in some way, I did keep with the plan we had made. []<
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
Yeah sure, you made a plan with Hoot to off them, I believe you, not. I took Slider's tablet to my room. What sort of Âne, idiot stands around in a room with stolen goods? I mean I know I'm a little loose in the brain but I know how to steal, you don't sit with your goods in the store mot français ici, silly! You will get caught that way.

All I know is that is it likely not him. Where did you use the ID card anyway?

Also yes! I know Slider very well even though I may have assumed they were you know...A mass murderer. Look it happens. Slider has been doing nothing but talking! I'm sure we have a thief on the ship but it's not Slider.
I used the card to research on my computer. But... Dee, you're on the crew, I know that for sure. I investigated you the second night, and you're innocent 100%. And I think that if we argue amongst ourselves it's only going to strengthen the opposing side. I know is that Slider's criminal record is very full and that he's quite guilty. If we don't vote the right person this may all be over.
Do not do this bull with me! This stupid "Oh you're innocent and I can prove it, hint hint, this is a bribe." I suspected you on the first day. You wanted to be first mate so you could get closer to the captain didn't you? We have a saying from where I come from.

"Dee vous ne connaissez pas une lèche de touristes parlent!"

It means that when the volkron's back is against the wall he pays well to get out. Put your bride away. (Unless that bride is not being killed by pirates, in which case hit me up if you're still alive by the end of this day and also a pirate. ;) )

Plus lets be honest, I'm a little too loose lipped to be a murderer. I would have told people by accident by now.....

(Side note to that bride offer, do not hit me up with a bat, I am too young to die I have never even seen Moiresme yet, please spare me.)
Fine. I'm putting my bribe away. But if you are truly on the crew you're making a big mistake.

That's all I have to say on the matter.
Now, mafia. Knowing you guys, you're all going to vote for me to be lynched and gain the advantage. Isn't that right?
First you say "Oh I know you're on the crew", then you go "Well if you are on the crew" you paid out your bride before shaking on it. If you are really on the crew you wouldn't have lied at all.

Anyway, my vote still stands, but, I may take it back.....so I can attempt to hit 2 birds with one stone.
No one listen to Andromeda! Andromeda never worked with Hoot I bet! This is all clearly Andromeda attempting to wiggle their way out of it, like a tourist snail!

But you know what Andromeda? If they don't vote for you that's ok, because I will make sure you get the friendship treatment. If you are all scared of voting for the wrong person, give the vote to Larry or don't vote at all.
No no - don't vote for me OR Dee. This is our last chance to catch a mafia member, so the crew needs to coordinate to all vote for one singular mafia guy in order to achieve a correct lynch.
If it were only my life on the line, I wouldn't care if we voted for me - I wouldn't bother speaking up at aall. Let the diice fall as it may. But at this point, if we maake a mistake... The mafia will reign victorious. We cannot aafford to be wrong. []3

Do you need proof that I have not been acting maliciously? Our fiirst night here, I struck up a friendship with Larry. On our second, I spoke to Dee. The third, I contacted Hoot. Last night, I communicated with Dot. All night, every night, I haave been talking to our fellow crew members. []3

I do not want you all to die. Pleease, choose wisely. []<
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]