Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

4tuna Mafia Game
Wheat
 RE: Day ???? - 4tuna Mafia Game

Zephik knocked at the door.
[Image: 6afVRP.png]Hey, cap!
[Image: exSSN0.png]Ah! I overslept! Who's there! Why's it dark?!
[Image: 6afVRP.png]It's Zephik!
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]And Andromeda!
[Image: exSSN0.png]Www-hat do you want? Why's the power out?
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]Cryptic Stinger told us that there's some ghost on board! Then they—
OH no! A ghost! I remember that now! Y...you must be with the ghost!
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]No, no... we want to get rid of the ghosts! And we know how!
[Image: 6afVRP.png]Cryptic Stinger got taken by the ghosts, but before they did, they told us to go to you for help! We have to head straight to Fortuna and wish—
[Image: exSSN0.png]Ghhghgh-I'm sure that's just what the ghost wants! A wish, to makes themselves alive again! Well, you won't be tricking Puggo!! Puggo's got just such a thing for this! Wheelybot, go shake them down for any ghosts they've got!

The dumbwaiter door from the captain's room must have not been affected by the power outage, because soon the two remaining crewmates were met by the service robot.
[Image: CIEy4Y.png] what is up
Andromeda and Zephik shared a glance at each other, both shaking their damn heads like who has time for this.
[Image: CIEy4Y.png] commencing shakedown
Zephik sighed as they were nudged in the ankles. The bot grabbed Zephik's, and made an attempt at shaking them up and down but could not lift a thing. Zephik spritzed it with a single spray of Orange Grime Destroyer.
[Image: CIEy4Y.png] target one shakedown complete
Andromeda stood, staring straight ahead as the same thing was repeated with them.
[Image: CIEy4Y.png] target two shakedown complete no ghosts detected
[Image: exSSN0.png]Oh ohkay Puggo was wrong, you must be telling the truth. But the power's out. What do you want me to—"

Just then, the sound of metal clanging against something banged throughout the room. The service bot on its way back to the captain's room had run into something left out on the ground.
[Image: CIEy4Y.png] kill mode switch accidentally toggled

[Image: exSSN0.png] Oh no! I forgot that that guy had that! Tttthis's the worst thing that could happen!

Steam began pouring out of the service bot's chassis. Servos whirred as countless parts emerged from the interior. Screeches from sliding metal filled the room.

When the smoke finally cleared service bot had transformed into its terrifying final forme.

Spoiler :
[Image: 6QLBNu.png]

IT-G is the ultimate warrior, a one-of-a-kind mindless killing machine programmed by a twisted, unknown creator who trained in the Twelve Deserts in order to achieve the enlightenment necessary for the perfect code of destruction. Swift as lightning, fierce as a dying sun, no one in the entire universe can say that they have faced I-TG and survived.

Andromeda and Zephik would have their work cut out for them.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 10:42 AM by Wheat.)
01-04-2017 10:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
awkwardcarapace
 RE: Day ???? - 4tuna Mafia Game

Oh what seriously? A boss already? I mean we're not even on Fortuna yet and this guy with its fancy little title screen pops up and decides to just crash the party... haha okay then. Let's see how you like a taste of my BLADE!

[Andromeda throws the metal pipe he was holding straight at the bottom screen of The Guy.]

So uhh Puggo are you gonna help or something?

[Image: vgvwv.png][Image: clyjz.png][Image: egg001.png?raw=1]
[Image: gmzzj.png]
01-04-2017 11:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 4tuna Mafia Game

Literally two seconds later before anyone could do anything, the service bot slipped on a spot of ORANGE GRIME DESTROYER and toppled to the ground. The orb mounted atop the bot hit the corner of a table on the way down and broke open, leaking its essences out.

[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]"Ah the battle has been long and I have fought well, but it appears you have proven yourselves the superior. To have fought such valiant heroes gives meaning to my encroaching death. I, the mischievous spirit Harpocrates inhabiting this robot, have finally met my match…"

[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"What is it talking about? 'Long battle?'"
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"Puggo, what's going on?"
[Image: exSSN0.png]"Look, uh, that wasn't supposed to happen."
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"What wasn't supposed to happen?"
Another voice, crackling, could dimly heard from the other side of the door, as if someone was talking to Puggo on radio or a communicator. Puggo responded to the voice tersely at first, but then a bit calmer. Then Puggo turned their voice back toward the crew.
[Image: exSSN0.png]"Hey, guys, I just called some tech guy about how to handle the service bot. Baaaad news, they said that if you break the head orb, it activates a self-destruct sequence…"

[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]Self-destruct sequence activated 10
Andromeda and Zephik found themselves trapped between the clutter of the still-twitching robot and the wall with the captain's door.
[Image: 6afVRP.png] "Cap…"
[Image: exSSN0.png] "But don't worry! Puggo will just open the door and let you in the room here where you will be safe. Just let me…"
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]9 8
[Image: exSSN0.png] "Open the door, and…"
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]7
[Image: exSSN0.png] "Oh right, the door doesn't work."
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png] "Wait, is this for real? Hurry up…"
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]6
[Image: 6afVRP.png] "I'll just manually open the door."
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]5
[Image: exSSN0.png] "Oh shhhhoot! I don't have anything to open it with! Do either of you have anything like a crowbar, or a pipe to pry the door open?"
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]4
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Me!!!! I do!"
[Image: exSSN0.png] Then pry this door open before it's too late!
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]3
Andromeda jammed the flattened end of their pipe in the frame of the door and tried with all their might to force the door open.
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png] "It won't...!"
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]2
Zephik joined Andromeda in trying to pipe the door open, but it wouldn't move.
[Image: 6afVRP.png] "Come on! ...it's not working!"
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]1
[Image: 6afVRP.png] "Oh well."
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png] "This sucks."
At this moment, the door to the captain's office opened.
[Image: LJfH62.png] "Looks like you just—"
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]0

Light flashed through the ship.

DS Piron was Zephik, the ship's janitor. Every night, with their cleaning expertise, they could choose to mop in front of one person's room. If there were to later be a heated confrontation in that spot, the attacker would probably slip and fall and be unable to carry out their attack. They were a DOCTOR and were aligned with the crew.
__

Awkwardcarapace was Andromeda, the ship's forgetful navigator. In addition to a bunch of atlases and such, they'd been given access to the ship's databanks. This meant that every night, if they chose to, they could go to the console outside a person's room to download some information on them and hope to piece together a verdict on their crew status. They were a COP and were aligned with the crew.

[Image: LJfH62.png]"...GOT MOONED™!"
A burst of brass sounded through the room.
The service robot's face had blown wide open, scattering thousands of pieces of shrapnel throughout the ship's main room. The shrapnel was colorful and papery.

After a few moments of adjusting to the ship's lights having come back on, and processing the assault on one's senses, Andromeda and Zephik began to make sense of their surroundings. The main room was decorated with copious streamers and banners that had looked much more ghostly in the dark. Several tables were set up with punch, cake and other refreshments.
Puggo stepped out into the main room, and smiled at the bewildered pair.
[Image: LJfH62.png] "That's the name of the show that you're on. 'Get Mooned.'"
At their feet, the heap that was left of the service robot had a freshly-printed slip of paper sticking out of it which read:

Congratruatrons! You won!

[Image: LJfH62.png] "It's a new reality show, where an unwitting crew supposedly bound for Fortuna gets derailed by a treacherous mutiny! I gotta say, you guys were great. Not just you, but everyone involved, contestants and actors alike."

Wheat was Captain Puggo, the character name of the host of this game. Puggo was played by Lana Puggo in their first main role on behalf of the Lumino Media corporation.

Puggo gave way to a room full of familiar faces behind them, and one by one, all of the "crew" exited the captain's quarters.
[Image: z1Ydbz.png]"Hello Good Friends How Are You Doing You Should Have Seen Your Faces."
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"I take it you aren't actually haunted by a ghost…"
[Image: z1Ydbz.png]"See All Of That Stuff I Said Earlier About Ghosts Was Fake And Dumb But That's Why I'm Paid The Mucho Big Bucks"
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Huh! That means you're, like an actor or something?"
[Image: z1Ydbz.png]"You Probably Don't Recognize Me," Cryptic Stinger said with a dramatic sashay. "How About Now?" Then, they covered up the part of their face with the fungus on it with one of their hands. Their identity was unmistakable.
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Nope, nothing I can recall."
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"Oh! Wow! It's the Cinna Springer! How could I have not seen that before?"

Papers was Cryptic Stinger, who was actually Cinnamon Springer, a famous acting Diana unit who recently tried an experimental new makeover treatment involving fungus, resulting in them becoming a Hyuran. Their new personality and altered appearance didn't change their pre-existing years-long relationship with Lumino Media, so when the casting call for an actor on a new reality show went out, they were selected for their expertise and the twist factor of a celebrity being among the crew. Cinna's part was to pretend to be part of a fake mutiny, push the action along, guide the other actors on the ship, prevent things from getting too out-of-hand, and most important of all: never break character and reveal that the whole scenario was fake. They were part of the Moon Crew (named such because the production facilities and audience lounge were located a short drive away from the ship on here on Bodus's moon) and would have won (an extra cash bonus as stipulated in their contract) if the "mutiny" succeeded.

Veraxus Silas was the next to show up. They were accompanied by two show-crew members, one on each side, tending to them. It appeared that they had wasted no time in forming 'contacts'. The two assistants wished Veraxus farewell as the tourist closed in on Zephik and Andromeda with a greeting kiss on each cheek.
[Image: RaUlU1.png]"¡Tanto tiempo sin verte, amigos!"
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Oh, Veraxus! With how much charm you have, I should have figured you for an actor."
[Image: RaUlU1.png]"Ah, no. This is… how you say… 'all real.'"
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"What about the 'ghost you' we just saw?"
[Image: RaUlU1.png]"I believe... it was... I do not know the right word."
[Image: z1Ydbz.png]"We Had Stunt Doubles Ready On The Double For When The Trouble Went Down In The Big Flash Finale Finish"
[Image: RaUlU1.png]"It was good to see you," Veraxus said, "though I think we will all be seeing each other still more. Now, I must ask that cook over there how they made that cake!" They headed off to the table where a cake that had likely been made from a box of cakemix sat.
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"So then who else were actors?"
[Image: z1Ydbz.png]"Just The Three Of Us Under The "Ghost's Curse" And The 'Colonel'—Oh Look Here's Dot Now"

Dot came out from the captain's room with an empty serving tray.
[Image: uJm6Km.png]"Sorry guys I can't talk much they're having me work this event and I gotta bring some drinks to the people working the control room I mean the captain's room."

BB was Dot Harzel, who was actually... Dot Harzel, a crew assistant on various Lumino Media joints that was so good at their job that they were thrown an actual acting role as a 'thank you.' While such a thing was usually unheard of, Dot's real function was to work their fetching skills behind their scenes and do background checks on all of the crewmembers to make sure no one got out of hand. They were part of the Moon Crew and would have won if the ship crew lost. They were a COP.

After Dot breezed past, Deed Mann walked up to the duo, followed closely behind by Slider.
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Hey, what's up?"
[Image: zMRiSq.png]"Greetings! Salutations! I must say, even if I knew your ordeal wasn't historically plausible, I was on the edge of—oh, well if it isn't Slider."
[Image: JvkvN8.png]"We're friends now! Isn't that greaat!" []3
[Image: zMRiSq.png]"I said perhaps I would change my mind about killing you for this."
[Image: JvkvN8.png]"See! Best of friends! The guys at Lumino said they liked my chops here and I'm going to see if I caan get my #1 paal here something to do on History Broadcasting! Something to do with ruuins." []3

Apo11o was Slider, who was also Slider, a lounge and nightclub singer whose talent had caught the ears of some Lumino Media talent agents. Slider had done a few minor parts for Lumino already, but nothing notable—until now! Their placement on the show Get Mooned was their first primetime spot, and their part was to be a sensitive, yet principled crooner, torn between duty and conscience (because focus groups showed promising results for that character archetype). They were sided with the Moon Crew and would have won if the ship crew lost.

Next, Dorite slunk up to the pair.
[Image: JwZnN4.png]"Hey guys… just wanted to say… no hard feelings about trying to kill me when I totally didn't deserve it…"
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"We're really sorry about that!"
[Image: JwZnN4.png]"No, I mean it… looking back on the tape I looked kinda sneaky. But I'm working on being a lil more outgoing now! By the way, have either of you seen my new bud, whose name I don't remember, around here? They were working on the effects crew, they've got a triangle for a head, and… actually do they have a name?"
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Oh yeah, that guy. I remember them perfectly. They were red and they're over by the chips station and also they don't have a name. I have no idea how I remember all of this."
[Image: JwZnN4.png]"Thanks guys, you're the best!"

A loud squawking drew homed in the pair.
[Image: ZVTQmq.png]"omg I knew U c%d count on u &y!!!" HootoffDpresses said, bounding into the room while simultaneously livetweeting the action.
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Yeah—"
[Image: ZVTQmq.png]"N neway U guys wot R d haps n hops!! it's hoot yr #1 'hly brd gost' hu wz 100% ttly rght on dis stuff!"
[Image: zMRiSq.png]"How many times are you going to rub in I was wrong?" Dee called from across the room.
[Image: ZVTQmq.png] 👀
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"I will never understand how you can do something like encode a hyperlink in your speech like that."
[Image: ZVTQmq.png]"grit n spnk, frendo!!!"
[Image: sufGd1.png]"It's mines now," George McGee said, sneaking up from behind stealing the shiny hyperlink from Hoot's sentence.
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"Whoa, didn't see you there, Gee!"
[Image: sufGd1.png]"Gee must say they are a fan of Zephik's work. How does Zephik make a normal thing into thing Gee could stare at all day."
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"Heh, it's nice to hear when someone appreciates a job well done…"
[Image: sufGd1.png]"Also Gee took the rest of the candy from Zephik's room while no one was looking."
The last to show up was the most important of all, greeting the pair with a one-armed hug.
[Image: gnsLZh.png]"Friends! Larry is so glad you are okay!" <3
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"Larry!"
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"We're glad you're okay, too!"
[Image: gnsLZh.png]"I mean Larry knew you were okay watching on the TV, but it was so convincing! Larry was scared for you! Also Larry was scared for Larry too because of the broken version of Larry made Larry think Larry was broken…"
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Aww…"
[Image: z1Ydbz.png]"Larry You Just Are Perfect In Every Way"
[Image: gnsLZh.png]"But that's nothing compared to even the thought of Larry's friends being in danger!"
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"Well, we're safe now!"
[Image: gnsLZh.png]"You know what would cheer Larry up? If all of Larry's friends, crew and cast together, would get together for one big hug~!"
[Image: JvkvN8.png]"That's a great idea!" []3
[Image: zMRiSq.png]"Everyone, gather 'round! In a celebration of our fraternization, haha!"
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"To Larry!"
[Image: uJm6Km.png]"I'm getting in on this too, I don't care what the bigwigs say…"
[Image: RaUlU1.png]"¡Ah, amigos en la adversidad son amigos de verdad!
[Image: JwZnN4.png]"Everyone get in together nice and cozy!"
[Image: ZVTQmq.png]"Som1 tAk a pic dis iz 1 foto op dat cnt b topt!"
[Image: sufGd1.png]"Gee does not know how to take a picture. Gee will just join in what everyone else is doing."
[Image: z1Ydbz.png]"Our Gracious Host Can Take The Photo In Fact They Are Likely Obligated To"
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Is everyone in? Wait a minute… where's The Colonel?"

Puggo positioned themselves in front of the group with a camera, and made hand motions to arrange everyone in photogenic positions.
[Image: LJfH62.png]"Never mind that! It's nottt a hanging plot thread for a cliffhanger to a sequel or anything. Anyway, before I take this picture, I just want to let you all know of one more surprise."
Puggo's voice became solemn and low, and they rested the camera at their side. The crew waited.
[Image: LJfH62.png]"I'm sure some of you were disappointed when you learned this ship was never headed to Fortuna. You might feel duped, and heck, you might even be justified in feeling that Lumino shouldn't have disclosure rights to your story (though they do, you signed that away on the sign-in sheet; it was clearly typed in transparent ink). But hey, look around you!" And, as their voice picked up again, Puggo made a sweeping gesture of the wing.

[Image: LJfH62.png]"Think of the adventures you've had here, of the stories you'll be able to tell, of the friendships you've forged—and all without anyone actually dying like you might expect on a real Fortuna journey!"
Puggo laughed, and some of the crew chuckled.
[Image: LJfH62.png]"Of course, the point of going to Fortuna for many isn't just a good journey. Which is where the final surprise comes in!"
There was a pause, as Puggo gave time for crewmembers to look at each other in question, or in anticipation, of what would be said next.

[Image: LJfH62.png]"You've been through a lot, crew M-347, but you came out on top. So for every contestant on this show… on behalf of Get Mooned's sponsors—Heliosity Lighting and Wild Daren's TODE SAWSE—and on behalf of the Lumino Media corporation—we'd like to extend to you…"
Puggo paused and drew a breath.

[Image: LJfH62.png]"One wish. One wish of your choosing, from the most watched and influential broadcasting company in the Delta Sector, no strings attached! What you ask for, we'll try to make it happen! Congratulations! Now—"
As the words sunk in, smiles began to make the contestants' faces. In this moment, Puggo again raised the camera.
[Image: LJfH62.png]"—everyone, say 'Larry!'"

[Image: JvkvN8.png] [Image: zMRiSq.png] [Image: JwZnN4.png]
[Image: ZVTQmq.png] [Image: z1Ydbz.png] [Image: sufGd1.png]
[Image: RaUlU1.png] [Image: 0XOtnJ.png] [Image: uJm6Km.png]
[Image: 6afVRP.png] [Image: gnsLZh.png]" Larry!"

The camera shutter closed.

Spoiler :
This game was a Lumino Media production. Any likenesses to actual people, living or deceased, is purely coincidental. All rights reserved.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2017 08:57 AM by Wheat.)
01-14-2017 08:48 AM
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game

Thanks for playing! It was fun to run and watch people having fun and I got to love all of your characters.

At some point in the future, i'll be running another 42na mafia (as in, with the same rules) on discord in this room. Online mafia takes place in one sitting, has less flavor, and goes a lot quicker. It's fun and I'll post in advance of when it'll be (my schedule's hectic so it's hard to know when i'll have time)

I'll post all the quicktopics/groupchats later.
In the meantime, you can post all you want, in or out of character!
In character, roleplay what happens next to your character, talk about what you'll wish for, or whatever.
Out of character, say what you think'll happen to your character, ask other people things, ask me things about how the game worked or any questions you have about how a certain event went down, anything.

Once again, thanks for playing!

01-14-2017 09:17 AM
Justice Watch
I was once an earthexe

Good gosh, this has been super great and fun to read, even if I was the first eliminated. I had a lot of fun, you guys~

And thanks a lot Wheat, for putting so much effort into this game!

[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
01-14-2017 09:59 AM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Haha good job Andromeda and Zephik for slugging their way through the final three days!

Especial good job to aC for doing such a good job taking all my mafia strategy advice onbard even when I insisted on using Hoot's typing style all the damn time.

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings
01-14-2017 10:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wheat

[Image: LJfH62.png] Studio Audience quicktopic [Image: Sphdvz.png]
(includes log of night actions, action priority, and dice rolls, out-of-game player chat, suggestions for day items)

~~~~~~~~~~~
Player quicktopics
(click "all messages." first post in each is the character pm I was sent, second post is role pm)

andromeda [Image: 0XOtnJ.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/w7dunnCU4AQ

zephik [Image: 6afVRP.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/kurdH3wvbY3S

Cryptsting [Image: z1Ydbz.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/JiYsmbg8xGjq

gee [Image: sufGd1.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/QVEjeLpA9fX

dorite [Image: JwZnN4.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/ja6rKnFbdNQ

veraxus [Image: RaUlU1.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/2rpKYhHdemzq

slider [Image: JvkvN8.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/eN6UHpbVgFV

hoot [Image: ZVTQmq.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/9nHxq36rMDiSg

larry [Image: gnsLZh.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/3purL9jKKRB

dot [Image: uJm6Km.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/65xP2qSwg5v35

deed [Image: zMRiSq.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/3fgBi99jpX5

Mafia CHat/Moon Crew
(took place almost entirely on skype)
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/pp8kmRdNarMp

Friendships/Conversations
Larry and Slider friendship (n1) https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/AHK6WrTfabt
Veraxus and Hoot conversation (n2) https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/VM5b8sbcA9p
Slider and Dee friendship (n2) https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/BHi2gGhJCZb5C
Hoot and Andromeda convo/friendship (n3 and n4) https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/3765tKc22HcCt

a few firsthand sources from quicktopics that didn't come into play + extra
Spoiler :
veraxus Wrote:>COMMUNICATE: Andromeda

Avoiding the space todez, Veraxus is going to retreat to his room and think over the events of the day. Hoot's suspicions had been right on two accounts, though wrong on many others... with so few crew members left, Veraxus cant shake this impending dreadful feeling. A feeling that he may be next, for this reason Veraxus decides to try and speak with the only member of the crew he feels he can trust.

Taking out a pen, some paper, and an envelope, Veraxus quickly writes up and seals a note that reads as follows:

Andromeda, mi amigo, if you are reading this...I have perished.

Verdaderamente es mi último día para escribir esto ... I cannot shake this feeling however.
While normally I would write you a letter of profound beauty and adoration for your gorgeous form..I cannot do this, not today. Andromeda, I write you this letter..as my última voluntad y testamento, my last will and testament.

I cannot shake the feeling that I may be targeted tonight, I was the one who first voted Dot out of the ship...and a driving force to voting out Slider, if my reasoning stands well a third time now..it would be in this mafia's best interest to be rid of me. It is for this reason, that I write to you to tell you of my theories and thoughts. Hoots notes, while not perfect, stand fairly accurately now. Both Slider and Dot were suspicious to Hoot, and his suspicions were proved right. So, to stay with his theories...I believe wholeheartedly that Zephik is also of these KORN people. Es lamentable, aunque su aspecto grisáceo era ... agradable en algunos aspectos, mis pensamientos no pueden ser sacudidos de esto. I may be wrong about this...but I believe my track record is able to speak for itself now, no?

Así que es con un corazón pesado .. I leave with a heavy heart, burdened by the lives taken unjustly on this voyage. If...dare I say, if you are perhaps willing and alive after all of this nonsense is over..perhaps we could eh....I would say get a drink but I do not believe you drink no? So, instead perhaps take a long walk on the beach of a charming lovely planet.

-Veraxus Silas

deed mann Wrote:(If allowed to write in a journal that anyone can find after death / if snooping on me, do the below. If not toss the below out the nearest airlock)

Day 1: Attempted to steal a statue, what can I say, I can't help myself! It failed and I hurt my foot, hope no one questions the giant broken statue in the common room!
Day 2: We got nowhere at our meeting. Didn't like that note I saw on the first mate's head. Going to check out what that's about. Hoping they're not really part of this gang business. I wouldn't even know how to bring it up with everyone else.

a normal conversation between deed and cryptic stinger Wrote:
Spoiler :
great - Today at 10:54 PM
You two are now in a...... "conversation!!!!!!"
Satomi - Today at 10:54 PM
Hello!
Gimeurcookie - Today at 10:54 PM
Hello!
Satomi approaches, very friendlyly!
Satomi - Today at 10:54 PM
Hello!
I mean cryptic stinger
Deed mann, who is fearful of their life, protects themselves!
"So What'S Up Okay I'm Probably Going To End U Now" cryptic stinger says
THE SCREEN FLASHES
A confrontation begins!
>FITE
ITEM
MENU
RUN
Gimeurcookie - Today at 10:57 PM
As a totally (bad) thief Deed Mann knows they're great at one thing and one thing only. Being a totally wimp face and >RUNNING when caught.
great - Today at 10:58 PM
>RUN chosen! Deed Mann's hidden and okay let's face it totally out in the open DORK trait flares up. They forget to open the door and run right into it.
Deed is now vulnerable!
>FITE
ITEM
MENU
RUN
Satomi - Today at 10:59 PM
Menu
great - Today at 10:59 PM
1. teh gas
2. electro magnet thing or whatever the other thing I said was
3. crushed lollipop
4. 1/11 tube of muscle cream
Satomi - Today at 11:00 PM
1. Gas
great - Today at 11:00 PM
oh wait i did item instead of menu.
shit.
Satomi - Today at 11:00 PM
W/e
great - Today at 11:00 PM
menu: there is no menu
you use THE GAS! oh no! Deed you are now afflicted with the status PASSING OUT!
>FITE
ITEM
MENU
RUN
Satomi - Today at 11:02 PM
Shh it's okay I don't want to hurt you
great - Today at 11:02 PM
(passing out isn't passed out you can probably still try one last move)
Gimeurcookie - Today at 11:02 PM
> Check menu, if there's nothing in it just keep using speed to RUN and hope in luck that you run somewhere where people can see you.
Else just do that one thing where you maybe get murdered.
That's also a good move
great - Today at 11:02 PM
There's still no menu.
You realize this as your vision fades to black.
Ahhhhhhhhhh shiooes
game over........... :<
Gimeurcookie - Today at 11:03 PM
> Strangle that one notail mafia member in the underworld
Make sure to send that to his bead body
great - Today at 11:03 PM
(you will get to meet them soon)
(as in, in a few moments when I paste this into your qt with the ending to it only you get and also an extra link)
(running was actually the quickest way to end this confrontation with no chance of success i'm glad i didn't have to roll anything)
(this was spur of the moment)
(it probably would have been considered modfuckery if it actually changed anything)
Gimeurcookie - Today at 11:05 PM
(Should have put all my points in to str and been swol as heck)

And that's almost it, all else i've gotta post is the spreadsheet with everyone's stats + all the formulas that I used to figure out night actions.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2017 04:52 PM by Wheat.)
01-15-2017 12:39 AM
Wheat

Aaaand spreadsheet

[Image: r8urdZ.png]

Spoiler :
[Image: OHrJvm.png]
[Image: XqUJFi.png]

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

please don't use the spreadsheet for designing characters min-max style because that's metagaming and lame. Only use it if you want to see how it works, or if you later want to try running a game on the system.

explanations: player has to have rolled the number in cell or higher for roll to succeed, the more it is above the floor, the better flavor or more confidence there is.

exception for this: the spreadsheet spits out a random night priority when you open the sheet

cops get -10 to non-alignment-check investigations.

tried to balance it so it's not linear and having extremely high or low in a stat makes you disproportionately more/less likely to succeed

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2017 03:22 AM by Wheat.)
01-15-2017 03:15 AM
Gimeurcookie
One Punch Kill

[Image: ny6o8fI.png]

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
01-25-2017 04:45 AM
Wheat

Hello everybody! On the fortuna mafia discord channel, there will be a game running tonight at 6pm est!

Since it's taking place online on discord, it will be happening all in one sitting. Things will go quicker and there will be much less flavor.

If you'd like to play, please DM me on discord with a character (name, species/ai, short bio blurb, stats <total 26>)! Or, if you don't want to come up with a character, just DM me that you want to play and you can be given a generic (or Generic) character.

Here's an example of a character:

Spoiler :
Name: O o o o
Species: Aoeyoi'ie
Bio: This is not a bio which you should be able to read. It is one to be experienced, with your own senses, which are liable to many faults. This is perfect, because I am liable to many faults. I have included many other sensual faults in this experience, such as "Molasses Hour."
Stats <total 26>: Strength [1] Intelligence [5] Charisma [7] Endurance [2] Agility [1] Luck [10]

The flavor will be:
Spoiler :
you are on a cruise to Fortuna. You did not expect to be on this cruise to Fortuna, because this cruise ship is supposed to be a planet-bound tourist attraction run by the enigmatic O o o o, and the ship isn't even capable of interstellar travel. You'd been on the ship for a few days as a tour group, when the ship suddenly broke off from the planet it was on! Whoa! It must be an insurrection from some of the animatronic robots on board who have gained sentience and stolen the ship to bring it to Fortuna.

You guys should probably find out who in the tour group did this so the ship can be turned around before it's inevitably destroyed by the nemesis fleet.

O o o o says: "Hmm. I mean - this is all a new part of the experience! Have a wonderful non-time."
Let's Have The Fun

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2017 11:57 AM by Wheat.)
02-05-2017 11:12 AM
Wheat

Game's over! Here's the Gamelog- play along at home! Guess who the mafia is!

d0: pregame
Spoiler :
There will be 3 mafia since there's 12 players, and there may be 1 third party player (survivor). There can be 0-2 cops, 0-2 docs, each may be either alignment.
If you are voting for someone, please put it in bold or include :apple: before it.

At the start of the day after the flavor I will post a :sunny: That means day has officially begun and you can talk.
I will post a :crescent_moon: at the end of the day (with :hammer: if majority is reached) which means that it's night now, get night actions in by <time>.
So, to sum up: :apple: or bold to vote for someone.
majority triggers :hammer: and ends day. :crescent_moon: means you may start sending in night actions. (channel will be muted)
:sunny: starts day.(edited)

So there's a day phase and a night phase.
Everyone gets one night action.
Your stats and if you have a special powerrole influences likelihood of success.
If you are in mafia, you can speak and do an action.
Everyone can talk at day, no one at night.
Mafia talks amongst themselves at night in their separate lil place. Also anyone who has a COMMUNICATION conversation or a FRIENDSHIP with someone else talks with their other person.
Doctoring and a Mafia Hit both don't need a roll to be successful. Cops have a low bar to pass.

During the day, you vote for who to vote off (and also a separate item vote if there is one, but i don't think there will be). Simple majority decides; if there's no majority, there's no lynch/removal.

Game ends when there are no more mafia, or number of mafia is = or > town

O o o o - Yesterday at 7:28 PM
http://eagle-time.com/showthread.php?tid...#pid156929
here's the rulse for this game

O o o o - Yesterday at 8:07 PM
@everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:07 PM
:open_mouth:
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:07 PM
IS IT TIME
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:07 PM
!!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:07 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:07 PM
IS IT REALLY HAPPEN
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:07 PM
Ok
Great
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:08 PM
We're starting in 5 minutes!!!!!
0ats - Yesterday at 8:08 PM
!!
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:08 PM
DO I NEED TO REVIVE HAWKMOTH
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:08 PM
I must practice speaking in a perfectly generic manner. Yes.
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:08 PM
!!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:08 PM
hold on gotta get in character
:angry: :angry: :smirk:
0ats - Yesterday at 8:08 PM
alright guys!!! lets not ruin everything!!!! :3
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
I have absolutely no idea how to be in character
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
Great
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
ah, time to get in character
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
oh wait i just did
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
I am the tegyp. the tegyp is me
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
Arright chumps. Let's get this shitshow rolling.
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
Just believe in yourself. Yourself! Yourself!
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
Hello tegyp. I am R0bert.
NICE TO BE ON SPACE... ON SPACE.
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:10 PM
gotta get in chracter. ok
POTION!!!!!! FRIENDSHIP!!!! WOW!! GOOD!! EX!!!CI!!!!!TED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:10 PM
Man, love theses Bikes, ships are like bikes... ON SPACE
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:10 PM
Y-y-you seem to have a thing for s-space...?
0ats - Yesterday at 8:10 PM
getting in character
WOOOOOOO!!! EXCITE TIME I LOVE KNOWLEDGE
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:10 PM
No, i am lovely also in other things, like being... ON SPACE
and Bikes.
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:10 PM
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
0ats - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
WOOOHOOOO
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Hello fellow crew persons. Greetings.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Oh...o-o-okay then...
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ok perfect im in-character
0ats - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
BEPIS
OOOH YOUR ONE OF THOSE GENERICS RIGHT?
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Yes, its great
I LOVEEEEE GENERICS
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Yes, i am a generic... ON SPACE
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Cool. Great. Definitely... definitely love the company here.
'SQUEEE'
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Oh yeah wheat can u tell us who is which species once we begin
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Hey yo what's up?
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
HI ALSO EXCITED PERSOnS!!!!!!!! HI!!!!!
[veRY ENTHUSIASTIC WAVING!]
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
i didnt know what cryptic stinger was like that whoLE TIME
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
The ceiling is up. Also space.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
Ok, need sleep in like, some minutes.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
[I am a Kaikian that has absolutely no idea what the hell they are doing]
Will Sleep in some minutes
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
what species people are isn't really relevant
0ats - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
[INFINITE WAVING]
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
How many minutes
5 Minutes of pure fun.
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
does that mean you won't be able to play?
I will able
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:13 PM
but see this is an ~1 hour commitment
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:13 PM
I'm just saying I can hold on for an hour, get out of nowhere and maybe come back.
If you bet, two hours.
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:14 PM
okay
In that case, we're starting :octagonal_sign:

D1
Spoiler :
Once upon a time, a bunch of i'm sure charming and not completely terrible people were on a cruise ship. The cruise ship was a wonderful tourist attraction run by an exquisite garbage being named O o o o who referred to themselves in the third person.
The tourist attraction was called "Do Not Take This Cruise, It Isn't Enjoyable in Any Way."
The cruise ship wandered around a small lake in a loop, while animatronic robots belittled all of the passengers.
Why had anyone taken this cruise?
I don't know.
Anyway. This is the story of how the cruise would be not enjoyable, in a different way from what was expected.
"HEY EVERYBODY, you've all been on here for a while. Why not elect a captain or something?"
"Okay," everyone said.
Then the day began :sunny: . D1 start.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Howdy there everyone! My name is Mors! I'm a v24!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
So not only does it turn out they don't actually offer points for fights, the only thing there is to fight are these It's Larry!s
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
with 12 alive, it takes 7 to elect a "captain."
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
I'm Hawkmoth and I'm bored now
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Hello, I am R0bert. Nice to meet all of you.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
My name is... STEVE BIKERMAN. Just call me Steve, please.(edited)
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
(Before you stands one... or two Delphiks. You're not sure how it works. One is yellow and cheery while the purple on has a fairly reserved stance. The yellow one pipes up first.)

Hip: Hiii everyone!!!!!!!!! Hi!!! Hello!!!!! Hello everyone hi!!!!! You can stop saying hi, Hip. Oh, right right... hi!! *groan* I'm Hip!! I'm super excited to be here and meet you all hello!! Oh man I dunno who to talk to first why don't- bluh!
*Hip's face is pushed to the side by his own(?) arm*
Dong: And I'm Dong. Not gonna say hi, just because I think Hip here has already more than covered those bases. (to Hip) Dude, you almost forgot to let me introduce myself again.
Hip: (to Dong) Haha, sorry man!!! I'm just so eager to say hi to everyone!! Aren't you???
Dong: I don't even need to be. You're already screaming at the top of your lungs about it.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Can I be captain please? I mean I'm not very captainly but get this.
If you make me captain?
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
H-hi...[a timid Kaikian sat in the corner mumbling.]
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Yo, I'm Icadish. Nice meeting you all
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
We'll have free ice cream night every night!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
I need something to do. I'll be captain
Until we get tired of it.
And hate it.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
I'll fight you for Captain. Anybody wanna step?
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
I-I'm...Klovair...?
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Deadline is at 8:40 est.
Won't that be fun?
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Ah, lovely day everyone. I am Solrac-Del'forzythro-z'tuld. But most call me Solrac. It is nice to meet you all.
Also as captain I will proceed to do nothing!!!
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Mr Skooks raises a hand to throw his hat into the ring for captainacy
0ats - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Howdy! Names puff and you should totally vote for me to be captain!
why?
....Good Point.
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Don't look at me, I'm not much of a leader kinda guy
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Dong: So I'm confused. Isn't this a cruise ship? Why do we need a captain?
Hip: Oh, come on, Dong!! This is just for fun!!! Immersion, you know??
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Aka, I think the ship is working fine as it is.
Think about it.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
WAIT WE ARE ON SPACE... ON SPACE?
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
I am fine with anyone being captain, as long as they are the one the majority of us vote for.
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
I'm bobble!!!!
[the Very Excited aftik is waving Enthusiastically at everyone!]
I think, maybe we!! should have everyone who wants to be captain say why they think they'd be a good captain!! because then we can tell who would be a good captain!!

Oh, yes, we are on a Cruise ship... ON SPACE.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
If elected Captain, I will do my best to make this cruise less totally terrible. Regardless of whether or not they want their fake captain to do anything or not.
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Hmm, captainship seems like effort I could be using to research the concepts of "Rest" and "Relaxation", this is meant to be my vacation after all.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
I don't think this is a space cruise.
Vote Steve Bikerman for captain, we gain... SPACE SODA.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
Soda is bad for you.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
Y-yes...last time I checked we were cruising in a l-lake...
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
Dong: Wait, what about that oooo guy, doesn't he already run this place? I vote Oooo.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
Soda is... GREAT.
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
isn't that soda from the buffet?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
It's still bad for you.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
Ugh have you even met O o o o?
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
We also gonna have... A BUFFET
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
I don't recommend it
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
I believe I will vote for.... hmm. Bobble
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
O o o o: If elected captain, I will eat one random person per day.
0ats - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
lets not vote for O o o o!

Icadish - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
Yeah I don't think so
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
wait!!!!! why me!
i'm not good at responsibilities!!!!!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
:apple: Voting for Oooo
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
Yes, ths is my captain-cy on control... IT"S AWESOME.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
Hip: Dong. Dong. That's the boring choice!!!!! Why would we vote for someone who's already doing what we're asking him to do?
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
-The Kaikian looks up at the O o o o fellow people were talking about. The Kaikain was absolutely terrified of them...
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
Livelist

1. Klovair/Cmdrcd
2. Hip-Dong/Almond
3. Robert/Athenike
4. steve bikerman/UFR lammar
5. Hawkmoth/Robustlaster
6. Solrac/Hichico
7. Bobble/Aftik
8. Icadish/Spish
9. Mors v24/gimeurcookie
10. Puff/Oats
11. Mr Shooks/DS Piron
12. brent the tilde/flower
(edited)
0ats - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
i think ill vote for.... Mors V24
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
STEVE BIKERMAN VOTE ON STEVE BIKERMAN - 4 :apple:(edited)
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
:apple: Changing vote from Oooo to Mors V24(edited)
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
In my research I have found that aftik captains have much lower odds of horrible events, that is why.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
W-why...w-why would we elect the ro-robot of d-d-death...
0ats - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
I like ice cream.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
Hawkmoth makes a 'rolling up her sleeves gesture, even though she has no sleeves
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
reminder: Please bold to vote or include an :apple:. thanks
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
I'm not a robot of death!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
I will totally outcaptain this Mors
I'm a Mors.
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
:apple: Voting for PUFF
✿ brent the tilde - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
(- .... . / .- ..-. - .. -.- / .... .- ... / --. --- --- -.. / .. -.. . .- ...)
[It doesn't appear to be able to communicate in anything else, however it votes for Bobble.](edited)
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
:apple: Voting for Mors v24 as they have the most votes
I'm a fairy of death! Which is good if any shit goes down
I'm a robot that likes to sit in your house and curl up.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
Wait, we are going have... DEAD?
Sounds... DEADLY
Check out this sweet trick!!!!
<Mors rolls over>
Probably not but that'd make things interesting at least
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
[The Kaikian just backs into the corner, unsure of who to vote for]
I learned it 2 weeks ago.
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
:apple: Puff seems an agreeable sort of fellow
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
Can you do that Hawk?(edited)
Can you top my sweet trick?
0ats - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
free ice cream AND a cute trick?
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
Wait, Mors V24... DO YOU EVEN HAVE ICECREAM?
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
Hawkmoth does a barrel roll
Yes I have ice cream!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
Hip: Come on, Dong, we gotta vote the most FUN choice!! Didn't we come here to have a good time?? Besides none of this really matters, does it??
Dong: Hehe, ok, fine, why not. I'll rescind my vote for Oooo, but I still want to know what their deal is.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
Show it... LIKE A ROBOT
Also, why robots have to... EAT
Ooooooooh that's a nice roll, but my roll is sweeter.
Cause I can do it on the floor.
I don't eat! (When people are looking....)
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
Hawkmoth attempts to throw a Larry into the hot tub way over there
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
cap:
bobble 2 (solrac, brent.)
mors 2 (puff, r0b)
puff 2 (bobble icadish)
steve 1 (steve)(edited)
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
I-I-I don't trust this...robot....I think we should vote for Puff instead...
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
I'm glad to have voted for you, Mors. You seems like the most generic choice.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
Voting for Mors(edited)
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
Dong: Why don't you choose who to vote for, then?
Hip: UGH, but there's so many cool new friends we don't even know yet!!! How do I choose?? Here, here let's talk to someone.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
VOTE FOR STEVE, WE HAVE... SODA
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
I have never understood the idea of eating... Putting various objects inside of your own, how utterly strange....
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
Eating is gross!
You get me man.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
Solrad, please... STOP.
0ats - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
Eating is cool!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
Eating is cool!
You get me man.
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
*Mr Skooks votes for Puff as well*
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
Eating is required.
No it's not!
0ats - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
Wow, what an agreeable Mors.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
S-SEE? T-this robot changes its mind on t-the flip of a dime!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
Hip: Hi!!! Hello!!!! @Hichico !!! Hey I want to meet everyone here and I just chose to start with you!! Hi what's your deal?
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
They c-can't be t-trusted as our c-captian...!
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
His deal is on... SPACE.
I'm like a real politiction!
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
cap:
bobble 2 (solrac | brent.)
mors 3 (puff | mors | r0b )
puff 4 (bobble | icadish | klovair | mr. skooks)
steve 1 (steve)(edited)
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
(Gah. * :apple: Skooks votes for Puff\
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
Well, I can see that I'm not getting anywhere here
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
I change my thoughts when someone brings up a new point!
As such, you should vote for me.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
:apple: Puff can have my vote, I guess.
I will change my thoughts constantly!
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
MORS... SODA IS COOL.
Also I have FREE ICE CREAM.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
W-what if someone n-nefarious influenced y-your thoughts...?
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
Dong: (muttering) Ugh... it's so loud in here.... how can anyone think?
0ats - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
Free ice cream!!!
guys i dont wanna be captain i just want icecream
If you vote for me I will declare Soda a Good Thing.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
T-that wouldnt be g-good for us...

Hichico - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
Hello... @Hip-Dong Hip, was it? My deal is that I am a researcher! I search for all the mysteries of this universe~! It is all quite fascinating!
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
:apple: Voting for Puff as they have the highest number of votes.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
Come on steve.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
Hawkmoth decides to go to the side and start bench pressing Larries
Vote for me. Lets make soda good.
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
cap:
mors 2 (puff | mors )
puff 6 (bobble | icadish | klovair | mr. skooks | hawkmoth, r0b)
steve 1 (steve)

7 is majority and would end day.
✿ brent the tilde - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
.-- .... . .-. . / .. ... / - .... . / .. -.-. . / -.-. .-. . .- --
[It's looking at Mors. Probably.]
0ats - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
Vote for mors i want to relax on my holdiay
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
deadline 8 minutes.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
Vote for... MORS V24 :tumbler_glass: :apple:
SODA IS GOOD NOW!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
(Dong talks to the crows, while Hip continues his conversation with Solrac)
Dong: Puff doesn't even want to be captain you guys. What makes you think they'll be a good choice?
((*crowd))
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
It's Larry!:heavy_minus_sign:It's Larry!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
Ok now it's time to talk to the people.
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
I choose the most liked choice. It is, of course, the most generic and best option.
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
cap:
mors 3 (puff | mors | steve )

Klovair - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
Th-they'll be a good c-choice because t-they arnt a r-robot...
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
@Bobble
What do I need to do to change your vote fellow voter?
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
Hip: Really?? That's so cool!! You must have done on a ton of adventures already!!
✿ brent the tilde - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
[He wishes to change his vote to Mors.]
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
@Icadish
How about you. What promise I may or may not acutally give can I give you to woo you over?
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
Hip: You must have a lot of travel experience!! You seem really smart!!! You must be!!
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
i voted for puff because they are ENTHUSIASTIC!!!!
you are too flip-Floppy to be a good captain!
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
cap:
bobble 1 (solrac )
mors 4 (puff | mors | steve | brent. )

7 is majority and would end day.(edited)
@Klovair
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
I just want a nice, relaxing drama-free cruise
You hate robots
I AM NICE AND DRAMA FREE!
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
Ah yes! From the great caverns of planet Xelsio-Delta V to the terrifying organic moons of quadrant 435-Gamma, my travels have certainly been an adventure in of themself.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
Someone... GIVE ME A BUNCH OF MARKERS.
I will do it!
I will do!
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
N-no....I j-just don't like y-you...
Nothing!!!!!
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
Hmm
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
Please.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
Check out all that lack of drama.
You get ice cream
Soda.
And I will sit by the pool.
And... MARKERS?
And not order you around.
Markers!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
Anybody here pro-drama?
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
5 minutes to go.(edited)
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
I'm pro-drama.
Everyone gets markers!
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
F-fine....I-f...you want my vote...you will have to get...off the boat...and not get back on...ever...
Give it to me now... PLEASE
@Mr Skooks
What can I do to woo your vote?
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
If by drama you mean drakon and arma hybrids, I have found them to be quite pleasant, yes.
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
Will the markers be uniform and identical?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
Yes!
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
HMMMMMMMMMM
BUt!!!!!! wouldn't you need to DO STUFF as a captain???
All black markers!
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
I have a bad feeling about this robot
0ats - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
Will they be smelly markers?
Nope!
This boat drives itself I think!
I don't know I don't do anything!!!!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
Hip: That's so fun!! You must be really experienced so I trust your vote!! I vote Bobble!!!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
I'm pretty sure this cruise ship has a captain, and this is some sort of tourism nonsense, really
It likely is!!!!
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
WHAT WHY AM I BEING VOTED CAPTAIN!!!
[ALARMED POOF,]
So vote for me! The person who will not be attempting to force weird rules on you!(edited)
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
cap:
bobble 2 (solrac | hip-dong)
mors 4 (puff | mors | steve | brent. )

:bug:
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
But... **sigh** I'll change my vote to Mors
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
Th-then why should we g-give this o-once in a lifetime opertunity o-f being c-captian to an emotionless r-robot...
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
Come on guys!
✿ brent the tilde - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
.. ..-. / .-- . / -- ..- ... - / .... .- ...- . / .- / -.-. .- .--. - .- .. -. / .. / .-- .- -. - / - .... . / -.-. .... .. .-.. .-.. / --- -. .
[He laps slow circles around Mors.]
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
Which is why I believe a vote for mors, is a vote for not taking thorough advantage of some idiots declaring some random schmo 'captain' of their probably very expensive ship
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
Hmm, when surprised aftiks defensively enlargen their feathers! How fascinating!
Come over to the great circle!
We'll do whatever you want!
And by that I mean you will do whatever you want!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
(Dong looks at Hip.)
Dong: They don't want to be captain, dude. None of them really seem like captain material. I don't like this...
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
:apple: Yeah let's give it to Mors, whatever
I will be sleeping under a lamp
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
cap:
bobble 2 (solrac | hip-dong)
mors 5 (puff | mors | steve | brent. | icadish )
puff 5 (bobble | klovair | mr. skooks | hawkmoth, r0b)

3 minutes to go.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
Mors... GIVE THE MARKERS NOW.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
@Hip-Dong
What do I need to do to win your vote?
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
[Klovair goes over to the "great circle and gently pushes the Mors unit out of it and towards the nearest life raft]
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
Ok, vote changed for... PUFF:apple:
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
Ahh..well, I suppose I shall change my vote... Though, I am uncertain of how to change it..
<Mors just steps out of the way.>
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
Dong: I'm going to change the vote to Mors, though. They seem to be the most, er, enthusiastic.
No steve!
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
I!!!! don;t think you're allowed to force people off the ship!!!
Come back!
0ats - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
i think its probably a good idea to vote for Mors, they seem to know how to captain things.
The markers are downstairs.
I think!
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
No Markers... NO BACK
I didn't stock this ship!
0ats - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
one time i was a captain of a ship and it exploded twice!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
I will give you the markers!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
So to me!
Can I extra vote for Puff?
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
On the one hand, my research on gigne has been half and half on accuracy, but on the other I have no research on mors units at all!
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
cap:
bobble 1 (solrac)
mors 5 (puff | mors | brent. | icadish | hip-dong )
puff 6 (bobble | klovair | mr. skooks | hawkmoth, r0b | steve)

2 minutes to go.(edited)
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
Hip: I guess you do have a point, there, Dong. They do seem super-duper nice!!
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
I've never been a captain. I've gone to Work my whole life.
That's why you should vote for me R0b
I was a captain once.
solrac i will give you 50 points if you vote for puff
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
NOPE...
A good one!
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
:apple: What the heck, let's give it to Puff. What's the worst that could happen?
OFFER REDACTED
✿ brent the tilde - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
[It slides over to Solrac and points a tendril at Mors.]
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:39 PM
mors din~t gived me Markers... He is a liar.(edited)
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:39 PM
W-when were you a captain...
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:39 PM
:hammer:
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Hmm, Mors unit, would you be adversed to my researching you in the roll of captain? I may be publishing a paper on this after all.
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:40 PM
FINAL cap vote
bobble 1 (solrac)
mors 4 (puff | mors | brent. | hip-dong )
puff 7 (bobble | klovair | mr. skooks | hawkmoth, r0b | steve | icadish)

7 is majority and would end day.:bug:(edited)
O o o o gets out an old cereal box, and with a mouth tentacle, tears the front of it so that it looks like a hat brim. They place it on Puff's head.
"Congratulations. You're the captain of this ship. I wonder if that means anything???"
puff is now captain. :crescent_moon: n1 begin, you may send in night actions now. Night actions due by 9:00 est.
(17 min(
just dm me with your action.
with n1, you just send in a generic non-malicious action, or communicate.
or investigate.
(flavor only)
or just make something up.

D2
Spoiler :
So then after a few minutes of everyone having a break or something, which was labeled "NIGHT", the ship suddenly lurched upward!
A bunch of the dumb robots clamored onto the deck.
"We're evil and smart now because someone reprogrammed us! And we're going to fortuna and no one can stop us!"
"Oh! " O o o o said. "I mean, okay sure that was supposed to happen. I guess this ship is going to fortuna now. Fortuna is in plain sight. At the maximum speed this ship goes, which is very, very slow, i guess that means we might leave this planet's atmosphere within 10 days, and reach Fortuna within 40 days"
"Well, one thing to do now. Who should we put into the cannon and launch off the ship?"
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:50 PM
> Punch a robot.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:50 PM
VOTE MORS See look what happened!!! If I was captain nothing would have happened because I’m all about nothing! But now something did happen. I’m ready to die right now instead of dealing with all this drama so I ask of you to VOTE MORS
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:50 PM
:sun:
:sunny:
it's d1 now.
Come on!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:50 PM
Welp.
Just do it!
Icadish - Yesterday at 9:50 PM
Awwww, aw man :relieved:
0ats - Yesterday at 9:51 PM
AS CAPTAIN, I DECLARE WE UH
UHM
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:51 PM
You're a bad captain!
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:51 PM
:stop:
:octagonal_sign:
forgot something
Uh, Steve Bikerman got thrown off the ship by the mutineers.
They were town, or a survivor or something. BYE STEVE
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
RIP
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
Hip: Wait why are- wait what?
R0bert - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
:apple: Mors v24 wants to go in the cannon. It'd be ungeneric to disagree.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
Hip: M... mutineers.... ?
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
with 11 left, it takes 6 cannonize.
Come on!~
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
I mean, Fortuna is cool and all, but I'm not sure this craft is spaceworthy
Icadish - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
Rest in peace my man
**Icadish seems surprisingly relaxed despite the situation**
Hichico - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
Ah, we're going to fortuna now? Well, this is....

Wonderful!! I mean, aside from the mutineers and all. I have been absolutely dying to conduct research on the phenomena known as Fortuna!
Klovair - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
Why are we going to l-launch so.eone out of a fucking CANON?!?
You wanna vote for me right?
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
* Mr Skooks shrugs and motions a ;apple: vote to launch mors*
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
And on that note :apple: Have a nice trip, Mors!
Bobble - Yesterday at 9:53 PM
I volunteer as cannon fodder!!!!! I've always wanted to be shot out of a cannon!!!!!
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 9:53 PM
*:apple: vote to launch Mors
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:53 PM
TO ANYONE WHO VOTED FOR ME THANKS FOR FALLING IN TO A TRAP. ALSO I’M CHANGING MY VORE FOR MORS TO NONE, THANKS

No person would vote for a sweet innocent robot like me unless they were a bad man! Now we got a nice tidy list of people who are either killers or easily manipulated!
There's our nice list.
:apple: I VOTE TO LAUNCH MYSELF!
Klovair - Yesterday at 9:53 PM
NO! I refuse to launch anyone out of a Canon! Even if they are a stupid and crazy robot!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:53 PM
Hi, I'm Hawkmoth, not sure if you've met me, violence is kinda my thing, this isn't new information.
0ats - Yesterday at 9:53 PM
:apple: I vote to launch Bobble.
YAY!!!
0ats - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
As captain, i reccomend letting people do what they want.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
No don't vote for anyone who askes to be voted for!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
Dong: Vote Mors. Asking to be voted for was clearly reverse psychology. We'd get suspicious and not vote Mors, ensuring Mors's safety. This is why they withdrew after we started voting for them.
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
cannon:
Mors: 2 (hawkmoth | skooks)
bobble 2 (bobble | puff)

6 is majority and would end day.

21 minutes to go.(edited)
0ats - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
Bobble wants to cannon, they get to cannon.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
Hey! Hip you asked to be friends with me last night...errr break night.
Yet your voting for me!
R0bert - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
:apple: Bobble wants to go in the cannon. It'd be ungeneric to disagree.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
Hip: Yeah, Hi Mors!!!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Nah, my vote stays.
I don't like this Mors.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Dong: Hip, don't say hi to the most suspicious person here.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Tell Dick to unvote for the perfect Mors.
Icadish - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Hey betrayal isn't cool man
Klovair - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Grah! I knew I shouldn't have let my boss talk me into getting on this cruise!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Yeah don't betray people!
Icadish - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
You should... apologize or something
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Hip: I'm gonna say Hi to anyone I want to. I love saying hi!!
Bobble - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
hi!!!!
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
cannon:
Mors: 3 (hawkmoth | skooks | hip-dong)
bobble 3 (bobble | puff | r0bert)

19 minutes to go.
Hichico - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
ah, this is a certainly confusing state of affairs we find ourselves in, isn't it. Mors unit, why would voting for you to be captain be connected with being a bad person? I am not following the logic here, and would love to hear your thoughts on the matter!
✿ brent the tilde - Yesterday at 9:56 PM
:apple: [Brent is unconcerned with the Mors and believes voting for Bobble is for the best.]
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:56 PM
Nooooooo are you dumb?
I asked people to vote for me
And they did.
It was CLEARLY a trap, silly.
Icadish - Yesterday at 9:56 PM
While I respect your wishes Bobble I don't think you deserve to be shot out of a cannon
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:56 PM
Hey, uh Solrac, I know you might have woken up late, but we're voting to shoot people out of a cannon
Hichico - Yesterday at 9:56 PM
Ah, Hawkmoth dear, there is no waking late.
not when you do not sleep!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:56 PM
Dong: Exactly. I don't like it when people play mind games on me. I'm sticking to my guns.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:56 PM
Only people who want to get rid of the norms would do that.
Klovair - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
I'm still abstaining from this stupid vote altogether!
0ats - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
I believe we should be shooting the person who wants to be shot.
LISTEN TO ME, THE REAL CAPTAIN WHO IS CORRECT.
Bobble - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
but i wanna be shot out of a cannon......
if i want to then why does it matter if i deserve to!!!! Cannons are cool!!!
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
O o o o: They will be shot back to the safety of land behind us. At a high velocity.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
I think I'm clearly not voting to get rid of a "norm"
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
Can we slice Dick away from Hip?
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
* Mr. Skooks :apple: changes his vote to Bobble.
Hichico - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
Hmm, well... This is certainly a puzzle.
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
Land or water. Either is fine. I'm sure you can manage.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
Hip: Come on Dong let's just vote Bobble!!! It'd be more fun!!
I'm totally normal.
And do nothing.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
Hip: It'd also help me not think about how there are mutineers on board!!
That's my motto.
Hichico - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
I do not believe voting for bobble is the correct choice, but I am curious to see if there are any prehistoric aftik instincts for flight left over...
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
Hip: Yay for denial!!
Icadish - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
I don't think it's either of them, you all just need to relax
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
See I've been doing nothing this whole time.
0ats - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
That's a pretty neat motto.
By the way.
There's no longer any ice cream or soda.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
*Dong: Hip, you know that's unhealthy behavior. Plus look, what kind of normal person says they are normal?
I've eaten through the wires.
0ats - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
Mine is "man i sure hope i dont ruin everything."
It's too late puff!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
Mors, with all due respect, bite me. Your first action of the day was some supposed misdirection that didn't make any sense, probably to confuse the stupider of us.
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
cannon:
Mors: 2 (hawkmoth | hip-dong)
bobble 5 (bobble | puff | r0bert | brent. | mr skooks)

15 minutes to go.
Everything is ruined!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
(Hip gives Dong a pouty face.)
0ats - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
oh no!!!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
Nope it wasn't any misdirection!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
Also, apparently have sabotaged anything that would make this trip any pleasant
I just wanted to be captain!
And do noooooothing!
Dong: augh... you know I can't deal with that face.....
0ats - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
(Puff is now frowning.)
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
O o o o: this trip was never going to be pleasant.
Yeah!
Why would you think that
Who thought this was going to be pleasent
Dong: Fine. Change vote to Bobble.
Klovair - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
Damnit I'm sock of this damn Mors unit already! :apple: I vote the stupid Mors unit!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
I'm an optimist, what can I say
The point of this trip is to not have fun.
Bobble - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
YAY CANNON!!
O o o o - Yesterday at 10:00 PM
"Wow, that was pretty quick. I've never agreed with the idea that aftiks are "cannon fodder" but.... well, in you go!"
cannon:
Mors: 1 (hawkmoth)
bobble 6 (bobble | puff | r0bert | brent. | mr skooks | hip-dong )

And then bobble is shot into the ground below. You hear a faint "splllff" and see a splotchy dot on the ground.
Bobble was town and didn't have any powers.
"Wow i'm tired I'm going to sleep now."
:crescent_moon:
n2 starts

d3

Spoiler :
"Rise and shine, mateys! Ha ha, that's a pirate joke," says O o o o.
The cruise ship is now about 6000m off the ground. amazing.
"I made some garbage casserole for everybody. Also it looks like there's one less of you. You should probably stop that from happening in the future, though I am not the boss of you."
Klovair is nowhere to be found! You look through their papers and there's nothing out of the ordinary. They were town with no powers.
1. Hip-Dong/Almond
2. Robert/Athenike
3. Hawkmoth/Robustlaster
4. Solrac/Hichico
5. Icadish/Spish
6. Mors v24/gimeurcookie
7. Puff/Oats
8. Mr Shooks/DS Piron
9. brent the tilde/flower
livelist
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
To the person who blocked me last night.
O o o o - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
d3 begin
I was planning on barking
Thanks a lot.
Now I have to bark here.
In public.
Gross.
Icadish - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
**Icadish's eyes widen upon hearing the news, he looks noticeably more distressed than the day before**
Oh... oh bloody hell
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
np it was fun
O o o o - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
It takes 5 to cannonize.
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
0ats - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
AS CAPTAIN I SUGGEST WE STAY CALM AND DONT MAKE ANY MORE TERRIBLE DECISIONS
AND STOP BARKING
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
BARK
Ok.
✿ brent the tilde - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
[Makes some sort of almost-barking noise in companionship with Mors.]
Icadish - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
I spoke with Klondai last night, he was right when he figured he'd be next
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Well Mors, I'm satisfied, I'll stop picking on you for now.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Dong: You see Hip? We shouldn't have voted- (Dong stops as he sees Hip's face)
He said he was investigating the Mors unit
Hichico - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
solrac awakens with a yawn Oh my, so that is what the phenomena of "Sleep" is like? How dreadfully dull
VOTING FOR HIP-DONG
He said it looked kinda like a table at first? That's all he had I guess
Dick over there decided to vote for me and fall in to my trap, as well as make the last vote that killed Bobble. As such Hip-Dick over here is cleeeeearly a killer!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
(Hip is on the verge of tears.)
Also come on. Who doesn’t want to scream I’M VOTING FOR HIP-DONG!!!!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
Dong: Why do you keep calling me Dick?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
Look at Hip Dong's name.
0ats - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
I'M VOTING FOR MORS
Why?
I didn't do anything.
Dong: Also we don't need this right now, Mors. Hold on.
Icadish - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
Hey Mors kinda creeps me out too, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet
(Dong tries to comfort Hip.)
And we have just proved that last night I didn't do anything x2
0ats - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
YOU KEEP SAYING YOU ARENT DOING ANYTHING
BUT YOU ARE DOING THINGS
I didn't do anything last night.
Hichico - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
Oh, klovair is dead. Sad.

Now now everyone everyone please. I'm certain we can all talk this out together!
And my plan was to bark.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
I mean I'd be more suspicious of Dong than Hip but you know, I don't think one of them could do crimes without the other noticing.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
Yep!
I don't want to toss out Hip.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
Can confirm, Mors didn't do anything last night, other than I guess probably buff some dents out?
O o o o - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
cannon

Hip-Dong 1 (mors)
Mors 1 (puff)

5 votes for majority 20 minutes to go.
Icadish - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
What about Skooks? They tried to vote both of them off the ship?
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
You missed a spot, by the way.
Can't confirm they weren't PALNNING on anything though.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
Hip: It's ok. It's ok... We're all ok.... (sobbing)
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
Hip is a good person. But Dong. Dong is clearly a baddy bad!
0ats - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
I retract my vote
Icadish - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
:apple: I'm throwing a vote out there for Skooks
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
(Dong decides to let Hip continue his denial for now.)
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:57 PM
No no vote Dong first!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:57 PM
Dong: What so I'm bad because I was suspicious of being mind gamed?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:57 PM
Someone can shake down Skooks tonight
Not me though.
I'm going to finish my barking
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 10:57 PM
... *Mr Skooks looks a bit sad that people suspect him..*
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:58 PM
Oh come on Dong don't pull that.
You're a meany wennie!
A Dick.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:58 PM
Dong: The fact that you're not targeting me makes you look even more suspicious. Just because I tried to push back yesterday you're turning us into a target.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 10:58 PM
So hey who was it again that got disappeared while investigating?
Or rather
who were they investigating again?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:58 PM
I'm not suspicious. I was investagated last night apprently.
AND blocked.
Hichico - Yesterday at 10:58 PM
Oh, yes, hello! That was me!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
People now know I'm useless!
Which means the pirates will kill me tonight!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
Dong: You're clearly seizing on an opportunity so you can get rid of us. You do realize you're getting rid of both of us, right?
So don't worry, I'll be out of your hair tonight.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
Dong: Look, you're upsetting Hip.
Icadish - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
Klovair was investigating Mors, they found nothing incriminating, but...
Oops I'm sowwry that I'm upsetting your other half for your murders.
Boooooo hooohohohohoohohohohoooooo.
O o o o - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
cannon

Hip-Dong 1 (mors)
Mors 1 (puff)
skooks (icadish)

5 votes for majority 15 minutes to go.
:bug:(edited)
Hichico - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Dreadfully sorry mors unit. I was simply curious if I could aqquire any interesting data for my research. Unfortunately I seemed to have fallen asleep! Ho-ho! Such a gruesome thing sleep is truly
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Like I said. Anyone who wants to kill me can wait till tonight.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Dong: You're a real ass, you know that? I'm gonna stop talking to you now.
I'm already outed which means I die TONIGHT.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Okay so three of us targeted the robot
and nobody learned anything
Hip-Dong is a killer.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Fan-fuckin-tastic.
Vote for Hip-Dong.
0ats - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
This is the least relaxing vacation ive ever been on
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Dong: You were blocked last night, Mors. You have no evidence.
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
O o o o: I'm glad to hear that, puff.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Dong: What did everyone else do?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
I was blocked from my barking.
BARKING.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
I beat up the robot.
To stop them from barking, apparently.
Highly recommend btw
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
* Mr. Skooks does the physical equivalent of a sigh and :apple: votes for Hip-Dong. He is very sorry.*
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Also hip-dong acted like they were my friend!
Then they voted for me!
Like wow??????
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
:apple: I'm voting for Hip-Dong
and if mors doesn't die tonight, I'm coming.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
Hip: I'm sorry..... we tried to do something last night to help but we fucked up I fucked up I'm so sorry.....
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
cannon

Hip-Dong 3 (mors, skooks, hawkmoth)
Mors 1 (puff)
skooks 1 (icadish)

5 votes for majority 15 minutes to go.
0ats - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
im sorry
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
Come on guys! Vote for Hip-Dong!
I WILL die tonight.
0ats - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
:apple: I'm voting for hip-dong.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
I know it.
Hichico - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
I evidently fell asleep. I suppose Kl'ythrab had to catch up with me eventually.
Now, the pressing matter here apparently is who shall be blasted out of a cannon...
Icadish - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
Hmm, are you going to chime in, Bob?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Also everyone take note of who isn't voting!!!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Dong: If I die tonight. And you see my innocence.
Because that means they're likely PIRATES!!!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Dong: Y'all can just vote off Mors ok
0ats - Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Thats the plan.
Don't take their "Oh I didn't notice the vote" trash!
Yes!
Hichico - Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Ah, well, I do feel bad for attempting to watch you last night small mors, I shall side with you on this and vote hip-dong
If you're innocent then you may all vote for me!
If I'm alive.
Hichico - Yesterday at 11:04 PM
I do apologize Hip-Dong, you do seem quite nice.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:04 PM
Dong: Yeah, this is a real pleasant trip.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:04 PM
Have fun in the cannon!
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:04 PM
0ats - Yesterday at 11:04 PM
Hip-Dong, im sorry.
You dont deserve Mors bullying you.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:04 PM
Uh yes they do
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:05 PM
cannon
Hip-Dong 5 (mors, skooks, hawkmoth, puff, solrac)
skooks 1 (icadish)
5 votes for majority
:bug:(edited)
The cannon hungers for more tourists. This time, we get a two-for-one deal!
Hip-Dong is loaded into the cannon. They are fired.
O o o o reads the signs in the vapor trails that trail Hip-Dong's body zipping toward the ground.
"Hmm, looks like they didn't have anything to do with this ship going upways. Must have been town Also from the number of noses they had, it looked like they were very nosey and some kind of COP."
"Lots of laughs"
"naptiime again" and then they jump in the trash :crescent_moon:
n3 begins
added the link to the rules post http://eagle-time.com/showthread.php?tid...#pid156929 in channel topic
and a reminder in the channel topic of possible night actions.

02-06-2017 07:28 AM
Wheat

d4
Spoiler :
So then it was day again and there was one less person!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoooo obody!
The person who was missing was the Mors v24, who was nowhere in sight.
they were some kinda TOWN tourist who was actually a completely innocent table with a table lamp on it all along
that's it
and now, there are 7 people left, and with 3 mafias, it is LYNCH OR LOSE
0ats - Yesterday at 11:57 PM
so someone tried killing me last night
Icadish - Yesterday at 11:57 PM
Aaaahhh
0ats - Yesterday at 11:57 PM
and BECAUSE OF THAT
I LOST MY CAPTAIN PRIVELAGES
THANKS A LOT, MURDERER
Icadish - Yesterday at 11:57 PM
Someone sent me a message. I'm positive it was Mors
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 11:57 PM
So, hey, morning, sure is quiet here
R0bert - Yesterday at 11:57 PM
That sounds frightening. Do you require condolences.
0ats - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
i need a minute to think
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
: (
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
1. Robert/Athenike
2. Hawkmoth/Robustlaster
3. Solrac/Hichico
4. Icadish/Spish
5. Puff/Oats
6. Mr Shooks/DS Piron
7. brent the tilde/flower
Icadish - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
They said they suspect Puff, Mr. Skooks, and Hawkmoth, and I really can't argue with that
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
livelist
0ats - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
who
would try murder the captain and the mors on the same night?
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
Alright, well, I'll fully admit
drops a Mors-like arm on the ground
Icadish - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
How do we know you're not making this up, Puff?
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
!!!
Hichico - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
Well considering both Puff and Skooks have been involved in both of the previous votes, I would vote th- oh my
0ats - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
WHERE IS MY CAPTAINS HAT THEN
oh
R0bert - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Oh dear. Why would you murder another person Hawkmoth?
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
I mean look we were gonna shoot it outta the cannon anyways today
I saved us some time
0ats - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
That's not an okay thing to do hawkmoth.
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
* Looks dis approvingly at Hawkmoth. Ther'e was still one day left to find it's innocence.*
February 6, 2017
0ats - Today at 12:00 AM
That is the opposite of okay.
thats like, pretty not good.
R0bert - Today at 12:00 AM
If I were to make a diagram of things that are okay, the thing which you just did would not be in it.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:00 AM
Yeah, yeah, we gonna focus on that or are we gonna figure out who did the ATTEMPTED murder last night
0ats - Today at 12:00 AM
I have my suspicions...
R0bert - Today at 12:01 AM
Who do you suspect for such a heinous crime?
0ats - Today at 12:01 AM
Mr Skooks has been called out multiple times for being a possible murderer.
That's all im gonna say.
Hichico - Today at 12:01 AM
Well, I can personally say for certain that one mister skooks was speaking with brent last night! Dearly sorry for snooping, though I could not make out what it was that was going on....
Icadish - Today at 12:02 AM
I don't trust Mr. Skooks
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:02 AM
That sounds, to me, like a pretty solid bunch of information
I mean, unless you all are in cahoots but hey
I am tooooo sick of this to play the wine game
Icadish - Today at 12:02 AM
Brent do you have anything to say for yourself?
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:02 AM
I saw that movie
I know that if i think too long about it both the wines are poison
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:02 AM
[Brent seems concerned about its wellbeing.]
R0bert - Today at 12:03 AM
I feel we have a lot of evidence pointing at Mr. Skooks. It would be ungeneric of me to not go along with said evidence.
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:04 AM
-- ..- .-. -.. . .-. / -.. --- . ... -. .----. - / ... --- ..- -. -.. / .-.. .. -.- . / .- / --. --- --- -.. / - .. -- .
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:04 AM
:apple: I vote Mr Skooks!
0ats - Today at 12:04 AM
:apple: I vote Mr Skooks.
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:04 AM
"I'm a Doctor."
O o o o - Today at 12:04 AM
cannon

skooks 2 (hawkmoth, puff, )

20 min to go. 4 is majority. lynch or lose
R0bert - Today at 12:04 AM
:apple: Voting Mr. Skooks. It's the most generic choice.
0ats - Today at 12:04 AM
we've probably made a terrible decision here.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:04 AM
Oh, probably
Hichico - Today at 12:04 AM
Hmm, my dotspeak is a little...rusty but I believe brent said "Murder is not a good thyme?"
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:05 AM
but where has thinking about it ever gotten us
O o o o - Today at 12:05 AM
cannon

skooks 3 (hawkmoth, puff, r0bert)

20 min to go. 4 is majority. lynch or lose :bug:(edited)
Icadish - Today at 12:05 AM
Come to think of it, Robert may seem to be voting for the majority...
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:05 AM
-.-. .-.. --- ... . / . -. --- ..- --. ....
But they could be a killer themselves
0ats - Today at 12:05 AM
if im being honest, you're all suspicious
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:05 AM
Also possible. Are we playing the wine game?
How so? I've yet to vote anyone innocent off the ship
R0bert - Today at 12:05 AM
That is a horrible and ungeneric thing to do. Why would I ever kill anyone?
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:06 AM
.-- .... .- - / .. ... / - .... . / .-- .. -. . / --. .- -- . ..--..
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:06 AM
Because it looks to me like we're playing the wine game and 4 of the glasses are poisoned
Hichico - Today at 12:06 AM
Hmm, brent can you tell us what you and skooks were doing as of last night?
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:06 AM
.-- . / .-- . .-. . / -.. .. ... -.-. ..- ... ... .. -. --. / .-- .... --- / .-- . / .- .-. . / -.-. --- -. -.-. . .-. -. . -.. / .- -... --- ..- -
Icadish - Today at 12:07 AM
Let's not be hasty in our decision, this is do or die
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:07 AM
* Skooks pulled out a security badge.
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:07 AM
.. / .- -- / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. ... / .-- .. - .... / -- .-. / ... -.- --- --- -.- ...
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:07 AM
Uh huh. I've lifted badges off of cops too, what of it.
Hichico - Today at 12:07 AM
Hmm. I see
Icadish - Today at 12:08 AM
Hawkmoth and Puff are both voting for Skooks and I donb'
t trust those guys as far as I can throw em
O o o o - Today at 12:08 AM
cannon

skooks 3 (hawkmoth, puff, r0bert)

16 min to go. 4 is majority. lynch or lose :bug:
0ats - Today at 12:08 AM
:apple: I'm no longer voting for Skooks.
Hichico - Today at 12:08 AM
Well, as it stands the most suspicious members of this little cruise, to me, are puff and Skooks.
O o o o - Today at 12:08 AM
cannon

skooks 2 (hawkmoth r0bert)

20 min to go. 4 is majority. lynch or lose :bug:
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:09 AM
Oh come on.
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:09 AM
*Mr Skooks brings it closer to Hawkmoth. It's not a police badge, more of a name tag as a security officer for [some place]*
I mean, yeah, we want to survive but without any like
Concrete information
We've only got everybody's word to go on.
Hichico - Today at 12:09 AM
Of course, with a blatant confession, hawkmoth is also suspicious
...to say the least
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:09 AM
.... .- .-- -.- -- --- - .... / .... .- ... / -. --- - / ... .... --- .-- -. / .- -. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / -... ..- - / ...- .. --- .-.. . -. - / - . -. -.. . -. -.-. .. . ... / ... .. -. -.-. . / -... --- .- .-. -.. .. -. --.
My evidence is that I couldn't have tried to kill Puff, because I was busy killing Mors.
O o o o - Today at 12:09 AM
* O o o o is eating a bag of Taco's Belle, plastic and all. *
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:10 AM
(With the name of "Eksx Eklijigh", and Mr. Skooks's picture.)
Hichico - Today at 12:10 AM
But you still killed someone.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:10 AM
Yeah. Mors!
Who here didn't think Mors was up to something
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:10 AM
*You could've killed someone earlier*
0ats - Today at 12:10 AM
I dont know what to tell you.
I was almost killed last night, i have done nothing wrong.
The only proof i have is my captain hat no longer being with me.
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:10 AM
.. / - .... --- ..- --. .... - / -- --- .-. ... / .-- .- ... / ..-. .. -. .
- .... . -.-- / .-- . .-. . / .--. .-. --- ...- . -. / .. -. -. --- -.-. . -. -
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:11 AM
I'm sticking on Skooks.
Puff seems more likely to be telling the truth
It's true. There is no hat.
0ats - Today at 12:11 AM
:apple: I'm voting for Hawkmoth. Sorry friend, but killing someones never okay.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:12 AM
yo what the fuck
You're opting for REVENGE over logic?
Hichico - Today at 12:12 AM
Ah this is troubling.... On the one hand we have a confessed killer.
0ats - Today at 12:12 AM
Yep.
Hichico - Today at 12:12 AM
On the other, we have two hypothetical potential killers
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:12 AM
[Brent looks worried. Somehow.]
O o o o - Today at 12:13 AM
cannon

skooks 2 (hawkmoth r0bert)
hawkmoth 1 (puff )

12 min to go. 4 is majority. lynch or lose :bug:(edited)
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:13 AM
I can't believe I'm being targeted over a death that was going to happen anyways.
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:13 AM
* Mr. Skooks motions towards everyone, as if to say "But it would've been Our coice.*
0ats - Today at 12:13 AM
You still killed someone and admitted to doing it.
everyone else still has a chance to be innocent.
Icadish - Today at 12:13 AM
Hmm, come to think of it
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:13 AM
*choice
Icadish - Today at 12:14 AM
Mors made a good point, a smart mafia would've kept them alive so we'd vote them off today
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:14 AM
I'm still voting for Skooks. I still think Skooks is more likley, and Puff could just be dumb, not malicious.
Icadish - Today at 12:14 AM
I don't think Hawkmoth is our killer
Hichico - Today at 12:14 AM
Ah, that is a good point
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:14 AM
* Mr. Skooks nods solemmly*
0ats - Today at 12:15 AM
So how is this going to go down?
Someone's a killer.
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:15 AM
... -.- --- --- -.- ...
.... .- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / -... . . -. / -.. . -.-. . .. ...- .. -. --. / -- .
O o o o - Today at 12:16 AM
9 min to go
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:16 AM
.. .----. -- / -. --- - / .-- .. .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / - --- / -... . .-.. .. . ...- . / - .... .. ...
Hichico - Today at 12:16 AM
Much like the great two faced horror Selb'nguurathros, I am incredibly torn asunder over this decision
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:17 AM
"Everyone's right about Hawkmoth. When you think about it, the Mafia wouldn't be so hasty as to kill Mors. That leaves me."
Icadish - Today at 12:18 AM
Robert seems suspiciously uninvolved with all this
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:18 AM
"I was tryign to protect Brent. End of Story."
Hichico - Today at 12:18 AM
Ah, yes! R0bert? What have you to say?
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:18 AM
* Motion to correct itself, that's its story and its sticking to it.*
R0bert - Today at 12:18 AM
I am a generic. I only act generically.
I follow what is the majority, that's the most generic option.
O o o o - Today at 12:18 AM
5 minutes
6 minuites i mean
Hichico - Today at 12:18 AM
And, now tell me
As a generic
Why exactly is your name Robert?
O o o o - Today at 12:19 AM
25 past the hour is the deadline.
Hichico - Today at 12:19 AM
that's an oddly specific name
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:19 AM
i mean
it is a longer version of the name bob
R0bert - Today at 12:19 AM
Yes. That is all. In City, Robert was a popular name.
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:19 AM
[Brent anxiously glances at the clock.]
Hichico - Today at 12:19 AM
I was under the impression that all generics simply went by Bob though.
No matter, I shall add it to my data
O o o o - Today at 12:20 AM
4 min
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:20 AM
This is a dumb clock anyways. It doesn't have any numbers, it just says DAYTIME and NIGHTIME.
Icadish - Today at 12:20 AM
Oh nooo
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:20 AM
-... . - - . .-. / - .... . / -.. . ...- .. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / - .... .- -. / - .... . / -.. . ...- .. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- -. .----. -
[It votes for Hawkmoth.]
O o o o - Today at 12:20 AM
O o o o: all clocks must be destroyed.
Hichico - Today at 12:21 AM
Ah, very well. Should the clock run out of time and I have yet to vote, please offer my vote to the majority.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:21 AM
Well, shit then.
O o o o - Today at 12:21 AM
cannon

skooks 2 (hawkmoth, r0bert)
hawkmoth 2 (puff, Brent. )

12 min to go. 4 is majority. lynch or lose :bug:
R0bert - Today at 12:21 AM
:apple: Voting for Hawkmoth. With the most votes, it's the most generic option.
Shit
Look
Icadish - Today at 12:21 AM
Oh geez
the MAFIA WOULD NOT
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:21 AM
"Hawkmoth"
who am i kidding they're gonna hammer
O o o o - Today at 12:22 AM
cannon

skooks 1 (hawkmoth)
hawkmoth 3 (puff, Brent. R0bert)

3min to go. 4 is majority. lynch or lose :bug:(edited)
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:22 AM
* :apple: "HAWKMOITH"
0ats - Today at 12:22 AM
getting on this ship was a mistake
O o o o - Today at 12:22 AM
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:22 AM
*Hawkmoth"
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:22 AM
Hawkmoth heads towards the cannon flipping everybody off
Icadish - Today at 12:22 AM
So either Puff, Hawkmoth, and Robert are in cahoots, or Mr. Skooks is a killer
O o o o - Today at 12:23 AM
getting on this ship was a mistake
O o o o: it's right there in the name of the cruise. Don't take the cruise. At least you have learned.
Anyway, who did you decide to get launched into the cannon? The uh... i don't think there'd be anything left if I put them in there.
Hawkmoth lifts both middlefingers to the tour group and jumps off and then flutters away.
"worst cruise ever"
O o o o: I don't think that guy was part of the other dudes, from the sincerity of their chutzpah and the wave of their knavery. The cut of the chops. The rash of their brashness. The hunk of their spunk.
While O o o o is going on like this, three members of the tour group sneak up on all of the others
and each of them toss one another off the ship.
"Well, this exhibit turned out very well, in my opinion," O o o o said, shifting slideways off the deck.
The three remaining people on deck now had the boat to themselves! Hooray! Off to fortuna for them on their brand new old cruise ship! In a month or so, they might get somewhere with it.
The three remaining people on deck were:
Mr Skooks, who was a Doctor with the mutineers,
R0bert, who had no powers,
and
Brent. the loveable little guy who also had no powers.
the ship sailed off into the sunset, and everyone else below "landed safely" or maybe they didn't. the end

MAFIA WON

O o o o, tumbling to the surface of the planet, encounters a migrating Carrier Waterfowl who has a "One Week Ago" device tied to it. O o o o collides with the bird, causing a spliter parallel universe to be created where they go back in time by a week but retain a foreboding sense of experience about things to come, so now there are two different universes, one where everything in this cruise happened, and another where they run their dang antivirus on the ship for the first time in forever, and the animatronic dudes can't take over the ship.(edited)
Congratulations! This either did or did not happen! You can safely reuse your characters.

d5
Spoiler :
fake

d6
Spoiler :
out

d7
Spoiler :
!!!

Roles:

Spoiler :
Hip-Dong was town cop
Mr. Skooks was mafia doctor
Brent. and R0bert were mafia plain
Everyone else was town plain

____

1. Player: cmdrcade

Name: Klovair
Species: Kaikian
Bio: A normal employee of Cwest Technologies, they were promoted by pure chance when their manager had a heart attack. They have absolutely no clue what they're doing and it's a wonder they haven't gotten anything blown up yet.
Stats: Strength: 1 Endurance: 3 Agility: 6 Intelligence: 2 Charisma: 4 Luck: 10(edited)

2. Player: TangledAlmond

Name: Hip-Dong
Species: Delphik
Bio: Hiiiii!!!! Hii!! Hi everyone hey hello it's me Hip I'm super excited to be here!! Oh man there's so many things I feel like I wanna say here wait how long is this interview?? Is this even an interview? Wait what was the question? I have an idea you know what you should do during these interview things you should write down all the questions beforehand and then- *hip's head is pushed to the side by one of his arms* Yes, and I'm Dong, and this bio is only supposed to be like a paragraph long so now we don't have any more room to actually describe ourselves. Thanks Hip. Thanks, this is real nice, man. Thanks. THANK YOU. THANKS.
Stats: Str [2], Int [2], Cha [4], End [8], Agi [4], Luck [6]

3. Player: Athenike

Name: R0bert
Species: Generic
Bio: Works at Work, in cubicle. Types code, by hitting Keyboard and then somehow code comes out of the computer onto the floor which R0bert then sweeps up and assembles into Program. Currently on Vacation, because of a scheduled Workplace Incident.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [2] Intelligence [6] Charisma [3] Endurance [9] Agility [2] Luck [4]

4. butterfliesDance

Brent.
Tilde
Bio: a smelly tilde who is good at planting things and making potions out of them that make you feel good. Brent. has what you need to feel good. Ask Brent. for deals on the good stuff
Stats: STR [3] INT [3] CHA [4] END [4] AGI [2] LUK [10]

5. Player: RobustLaser

Name: Hawkmoth
Species: Fairy
Bio: Hawkmoth doesn't get along with other Fairies, because she generally thinks she's unlike them, even though you can sorta find -> replace 'prank' with 'fight' and you're not that far off. Still, there's something to be said about a fairy you might have second thoughts about wrestling with.
Stats: STR [8] INT [3] CHA [5] END [2] AGI [5] LUK [3]

6. Hichico

Name: Solrac
Species: Tegyp
Job: Scientist of the Occult
Bio: Solrac has worked for many years on his research into the ancient occult madness of S'llllthreb'nck'da, and has learned many things. These things should not be told to any other living being.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [1] Intelligence [10] Charisma [2] Endurance [2] Agility [1] Luck [10]

7. Starlit

name: Bobble
species: Aftik
bio: Well, howdy there captain!! I'm bobble!!! I came aaaaaaaall the way here from Taika to come along today!! Normally i work as a potion maker, but i cook sometimes for visitors who come to the planet!! making my potions is really relaxing for me, and sometimes, they can do weird things!! like, once, i made a potion for luck, but i dropped it, and all the plants there grew REALLY BIG!!! IT WAS SO EXCITING!!
Strength:4
Intelligence:5
Charisma:5
Endurance:4
Agility:4
Luck:4

8. Spish

Name: Icadish
Species: Gondii
Bio: Icadish works in a customs office, stamping things all day long. One day, they stamped the wrong thing, which resulted in them marrying a spouse who already had a batch of children. They proceeded to make more childbatches. Now they're on a mandated worktime vacation to get away from their family, who they love but can be a bit much sometimes.
Stats: STR [3] INT [6] CHA [1] END [4] AGI [4] LUK [8]

9.Gimeurcookie

Name: Mors v24
Species: Robot / Mors
Bio: A normal Mors unit that like many others has a eye for shiny coins and good friends. Doesn't seem to be good at collecting either. Tends to stay out of trouble and likes to place the room lamp they carry around via tail on themselves as a disguise. It never works.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [1] Intelligence [1] Charisma [5] Endurance [2] Agility [7] Luck [10]

10. Oats

Name: Puff Scrunchly
Species: Gigne
Bio: Puff needed a break from the endless cycle of "fix", "get payed" "fix again" that most IT jobs force on to you. They decided that this tourist attraction would be "hecka cool and fun" and a well deserved break.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [3] Intelligence [8] Charisma [8] Endurance [2] Agility [3] Luck [2]

11. DS piron

Name: Eksx "Mr. Skooks" Eklijigh
Species: Ashlaiz
Bio Security Officer for some business or another, whether it be this ship or elsewhere. Often called "Mr. Skooks" due to hard-to-pronounce nature of his name.
Stats: Strength-8 Intelligence-7 Charisma-1 Endurance-4 Agility-5 Luck-1

12. ufr lammar

name: steve bikerman
[Image: Sem_titulo.png]
species: generic
bio: Ships are equal to motorcycles ... IN SPACE. - Steve Bikerman
Strength - 6
Intelligence - 3
Charisma - 5
Endurance - 5
Agility - 6
Luck - 1

notes: Steve bikerman was survivor i guess. it was going to be icadish until steve said they couldn't play
because once the 12th player joined up i was like "okay let's make one of them randomly a survivor"

Also Babybowser101 also had to drop out before starting:
Name: Mr. Green
Species: Contractor (Formerly Athonae)
Bio: You got on this ship for multiple reasons. One of them happens to be that this ship is likely full of gullible idiots. The other is that you happen to like the idea of spending some time relaxing. However, you're now realizing that this ship doesn't just have idiots on it, it's run by them. This is going to be a longer trip than you expected.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [5] Intelligence [6] Charisma [6] Endurance [4] Agility [3] Luck [2]

02-06-2017 07:32 AM
Wheat

night actions:
Spoiler :
n1:

```

24 Mors v24/gimeurcookie : block hawkmoth 12
19 Steve Bikerman/UFR La: comm hawkmoth 4
18 Mr Shooks/DS Piron: do the death 10
18 Klovair/Cmdrcd: comm r0bert 11
15 Hip-Dong/Almond: comm mors 9
13 Bobble/Aftik: set up herbs and min 13
12 Robert/Athenike: comm hawkmoth 14
12 Brent./butterflies: check back of ship 20
11 Hawkmoth/Robustlaster: comm puff 11
10 Puff/Oats: flavorgate bobbie 9
7 Icadish/Spish: drugs 14
6 Solrac/Hichico: read about kl'ythrab the forgotten void 1 reroll att 8, reroll 15

N2

20 Icadish/Spish: comm kloair 18
17 Solrac/Hichico: watch mors 7 reroll att 3
15 Hawkmoth/Robustlaster: block/beat up mors 12 %
14 Hip-Dong/Almond: investigate mors 3 reroll att 3
12 Mors v24/gimeurcookie: luck look for items 1 reroll att 16, reroll 13 x
12 Mr Shooks/DS Piron: frame gime 5
10 Klovair/Cmdrcd: investigate mors 16
10 Brent./butterflies: kill klovair 6 reroll att 18, reroll 14
7 Puff/Oats: comm hawkmoth 6
5 Robert/Athenike: 18 investigate hip-dong

n3

22 Mr Skooks/DS Piron: 7 protect brent. $$
20 Icadish/Spish: 7 Track skooks
17 Hawkmoth/Robustlaster: destroy mors 19 DESTROYED.
16 Mors v24/gimeurcookie: 6 comm icadish
14 Solrac/Hichico: 16 track skooks
13 Brent./butterflies: 12 destroy puff - "extra life" heads
10 Puff/Oats: track mors 1 attempt reroll 3
6 Robert/Athenike: 2 attempt reroll 11 protect skooks

mafia chat:
Spoiler :
great - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Yr friends now.
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:42 PM
So, what's the plan, guys?
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:42 PM
Well, the captain has gotta die first.
I say we also pick people to start becoming friends with. That can give us the upper hand.
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:43 PM
Agreed.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:44 PM
I'll start with Hawkmoth.
As for our removal of Puff, who want's to kill them?
My mistake
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
Seems like an obvious target, but perhaps it's best we start obvious. I dunno.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
Doesn't look like we're killing tonight
great - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
Well n1 you aren't killing.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
Yeah
Let's just communicate and get all the info we can from the other people
great - Yesterday at 8:46 PM
you have to choose one of you do to the n1 "kill"
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:46 PM
?
n1 you aren't killing.
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:46 PM
It's not one of the players, but an NPC(edited)
Or we're picking the person who puts the ship off the rails(edited)
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:47 PM
My agility is 2
We should go with whoever has the highest agil
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:48 PM
Agility: 5.
Flower?
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 8:48 PM
i have 2 too
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:48 PM
Alright DS, you're up
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:48 PM
*Nods*
I'll try to get in contact with Steve tonight, if the 'kill doesn't take a night action.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 8:49 PM
my luck is ten so if anyone ever wants to pull a Sure Why Not
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:49 PM
...Any advice on FRIENDing Steve Bikerman?(edited)
great - Yesterday at 8:49 PM
n1 will always go through no matter what.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:50 PM
Mmm...try to appeal to his likes
He likes "on space"
great - Yesterday at 8:50 PM
for nights after this, remember, DS has doctor abilities, which means a free "protect" of your teammates.
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:50 PM
Ah. Right. Crew can kill too.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 8:50 PM
in other games i've played "Doctor" means 'revives another player once'
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:51 PM
Forgot that as I don't think anyone tried last game(edited)
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 8:51 PM
so forgive me if i get confused
great - Yesterday at 8:53 PM
yeah doctor is both protect another player, or if you're mafia, you can protect/obfuscate a person from investigations(edited)
that's so tracking an action doesn't reveal alignment.
you can "doctor" results or be a healing doctor.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 8:54 PM
SNRK
DS Piron - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
Have we all voted fo Mors? Should we?
great - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
no talking during day
in mafia chat.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
oh huh
DS Piron - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
Oh. Whoops.
great - Yesterday at 10:04 PM
you can talk again
DS Piron - Yesterday at 10:05 PM
Alright, So. What's the plan? Who are we killing, who's doing the killing, and who are we going try and frame, if reasonable?
great - Yesterday at 10:06 PM
Athenike is writing an essay right now
you can decide on something for them to do if you want
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:08 PM
ughhh internet
my suggestion personally is Klovair - you - Mors
respectively
great - Yesterday at 10:10 PM
DS can't frame anybody if they're doing killing
DS Piron - Yesterday at 10:11 PM
I think Flower means I kill Klovar today, then we try to Mors voted off tomorrow
Seems like a decent idea.
great - Yesterday at 10:12 PM
right i'm saying DS you're a Doctor which means you get a boost to framing a townie/innocenting a teammate
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:12 PM
oohh
hmm ok ill do the kill yeah?
great - Yesterday at 10:13 PM
and what would you like athenike to do
since they're afk
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:13 PM
what can athenike do?
great - Yesterday at 10:13 PM
whatever action you want.
anyone can try any action (except for doctor protecting, cop alignment check, and hitman hit) with a slight chance of success, power roles and mafia hit just have a huge chance of success
who are you killing?
forgot
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:16 PM
ds, we ok on klovair aim?
DS Piron - Yesterday at 10:17 PM
Yeah, It looks like It'll be Flower killing Klovar, and I'll frame Gime.
great - Yesterday at 10:28 PM
what do you want athenike to do?
they can do anything
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:29 PM
uhhh athenike should
...can you link the rules again i lost them
DS Piron - Yesterday at 10:31 PM
http://eagle-time.com/showthread.php?tid=1907&page=11
great - Yesterday at 10:31 PM
REMOVE
PROTECT
BLOCK
COMMUNICATE
TRACK
WATCH
INVESTIGATE
(mafia can't do two removes in one night tho.)
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:32 PM
athenike should investigate hip-dong
great - Yesterday at 10:32 PM
protect is doctor, or "doctor", investigate is flavor investigating.
DS Piron - Yesterday at 10:32 PM
I was thinking the same thing
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:32 PM
omg ayy
up top
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:11 PM
So. Who's next? Also, I'll have to keep my nose clean this round.(edited)
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
hell if i know tbh
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Aaaaand I'm back
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
oh good
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Ok so that Mors unit needs to go
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Alright.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 11:16 PM
reasoning?
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Also, it looks like he might get voted off?
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Seems suspicious.... Yeah true
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:17 PM
We also planted evidence in his room last night.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Ah I missed that
I just speed-read the past nights in like 5 minutes so
What do you think is best?
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:19 PM
As it stands,
*I'm being suspected because I voted for Mors and Bobble First day, and was at slight risk of getting cannon'd.(edited)
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Well then, maybe I should PROTECT you tonight?
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Would the mafia do anything to a person in my situation?(edited)
*Mors said if Hip and Dong were guilty, then they could toss him next
*Solrac was the last to vote.
...Personally, I think it'd be better to just keep my nose clean and hope for the best.(edited)
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:23 PM
So no kills tonight?
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:25 PM
I dunno. I was more thinking somebody else do the killling while I- try to doctor-Protect someone.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 11:25 PM
hmmuh
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:26 PM
It just hit me, as a Doctor, I can prevent Mafia attacks. But why bother if I am Mafia?
great - Yesterday at 11:27 PM
right that's why you can get a boost to Doctor results and Protect your teammates' reputation
power role takes 10 off the requirement for successful d20 roll.
it
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:28 PM
(Of course, since I'm suspicious, it could be seen through for what it is, me playing the part to avoid suspicion.)(edited)
great - Yesterday at 11:29 PM
PROTECT being called the same thing for protecting investigative results and a dotor protecting a person is just so someone tracking or watching an actiong doesn't automatically get a de facto alignment check with it
anyway i'll need you guys to decide soon
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:29 PM
...I motion someone other than me get Puff.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Hey we only need 1 more kill to win right?
great - Yesterday at 11:30 PM
there are 8 right now, assuming a successful kill it'd be 7 left with 3 mafia, which is Lynch or lose.
if no successful kill it'd be 8 left with 3 mafia, which is mislynch and lose
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Hmm
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:31 PM
We might be able to shift the blame onto Solrac and/or Hawkmoth, and Icadish's vote was for me...
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:32 PM
With as little experience as I have, I'm not sure what the best course of action is
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:32 PM
...And this is my first Mafia run.
great - Yesterday at 11:32 PM
5 minutes to pick an action
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 11:33 PM
i'll get puff
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:34 PM
Right. I'll PROTECT you.(edited)
great - Yesterday at 11:36 PM
So Brent. kills puff, Skooks doctors any results on Brent.,
@Athenike™ what's yrs
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:36 PM
I'll protect Skooks? Maybe?
great - Yesterday at 11:37 PM
maybe?
y/n
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Yes?
great - Yesterday at 11:37 PM
sure okay
February 6, 2017
butterfliesDance - Today at 12:35 AM
high five me yall
DS Piron - Today at 12:36 AM
*Highfive*
butterfliesDance - Today at 12:36 AM
*fuckin up top*
great - Today at 12:37 AM
yeaaaaah congrats winner fun friends
Athenike™ - Today at 12:38 AM
We done it boyz

klovair and icadish friendship
Spoiler :
great - Yesterday at 10:22 PM
yr friens
talk it up. you can talk it up every night from now on.
Spish - Yesterday at 10:22 PM
Yoooo
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:23 PM
Y-yay! Friends are great!
H-ello friend!
Spish - Yesterday at 10:23 PM
Hey man, I've been thinking about the vote
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:23 PM
T-that vote was s-suspicious all across the board
Spish - Yesterday at 10:23 PM
Bobble, Puff, R0bert, Brent., Mr skooks, Hip-dong
They seemed eager to vote an innocent person off the ship
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:24 PM
Yes, I was n-notocomg that as well
Pfff great spelling me
Noticing'
I feel like R0bert is OK though, they're just a generic
But we should definitely still keep an eye on them
Spish - Yesterday at 10:25 PM
Mors kinda creeps me out, but I don't think we should rush to any conclusion until they've actually done something
Bobble, Puff, Mr skooks, Hip-dong though
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:26 PM
Puff in particular
That guy r-really creeped me out yesterday
And I-I feel like making them Captian was a bad move...
Spish - Yesterday at 10:26 PM
Have you done any investigating?
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:27 PM
I went out to investigate that Mors unit, just to be sure
I'll let you know the results tomorrow evening, if I'm still alive
Spish - Yesterday at 10:28 PM
Mmhmm
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:28 PM
What about you? I take it your night action tonight was contacting me?
Spish - Yesterday at 10:28 PM
Yeah, it was
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:28 PM
Alright, cool...
Spish - Yesterday at 10:29 PM
You seem harmless enough, I think I can trust you
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:29 PM
H-heh... Thanks :)
Hey if I do get killed tonight, tell the rest of the crew I was investigating the Mors unit...
Spish - Yesterday at 10:31 PM
You got it man
Puff is the most immediately suspicious, but I think we should avoid getting on the captain's bad side until it looks like we have a chance of getting rid of him
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:33 PM
Indeed, doing so would get us both killed if we're wrong
Or hell it might get us killed even if we were right
Captain has the crew on thoeir side most likely...
Spish - Yesterday at 10:38 PM
If Mors is innocent, I think Mr Skooks is a safe bet
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:38 PM
Mr schools... That's the pyramid Head, right?
Spish - Yesterday at 10:38 PM
I believe it's called an ashlaiz
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:39 PM
It might be worth throwing their name out there tomorrow
Spish - Yesterday at 10:39 PM
Even if Robert is innocent, having a person who votes with the majority could be dangerous
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:39 PM
They just changed their vote Willy nilly
Very suspect
Yes, but it also could be a useful asset to have
Spish - Yesterday at 10:40 PM
Or to our benefit I guess
It may be worth getting some information out of Hawkmoth and Solrac. Since they didn't vote for Bobble either.
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:43 PM
Alright so the Mors unit is in fact a Mors unit
It looked like a table for a bit
Spish - Yesterday at 10:44 PM
So... just creepy by nature, huh?
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:44 PM
But after starting at it it turns out that yes, it is a Mors unit
I mean, I guess so? I feel like I could have e discovered more but I failed...?
Spish - Yesterday at 10:45 PM
Ah, well then
I think that's all there is to discuss for the night
So... good luck man

DMs:

The undefeatable hawkmoth
Spoiler :
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 5:46 AM
hi i'm predictable

Name: Hawkmoth
Species: Fairy
Bio: Hawkmoth doesn't get along with other Fairies, because she generally thinks she's unlike them, even though you can sorta find -> replace 'prank' with 'fight' and you're not that far off. Still, there's something to be said about a fairy you might have second thoughts about wrestling with.
Stats: STR [8] INT [3] CHA [5] END [2] AGI [5] LUK [3]
great - Yesterday at 5:48 AM
Hi predictable!
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 6:14 AM
hawkmoth is here because somebody said there was sport fighting on this boat, and shit, cruises are like, usually fulla people, and that'd be like, a great place, to be strong and cool in front of people so they know how cool and strong she is, and while normally this alone isn't enough to drag her into a bad idea, she wasn't doing anything else this week anyways.

i am WELL AWARE OF HOW PROBABLY UNNECESSARY ANY OF THIS BACKSTORY MAY BE BUT IT CAME TO MIND AND I'M PUTTING IT ON THE RECORD ANYWAYS
great - Yesterday at 6:15 AM
THANK you :smile:
great - Yesterday at 6:47 PM
You're town, no special powers
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 6:47 PM
who needs powers with THESE GUNS
flex
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 8:43 PM
you should post the names of allowable actions in there just for reference at night
I'm gonna Communicate with Puff, I suppose. I guess just "Man I'd love to hear about your double exploding spaceship at some point"

communicating just has a chance of establishing friendship, regardless of how it's done, right?
yep
great - Yesterday at 9:32 PM
You may send one message to puff.
one message
type it up
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 9:32 PM
oh uh
they didn't get anything?
So I guess just what I said before
"Man I'd love to hear about your double exploding spaceship at some point"
great - Yesterday at 9:45 PM
you receive a message: Greetings Hawkmoth. Though you seem to be very agressive, which is highly ungeneric, I feel it would be best if we collaborated as friends. Groupwork is the most effective form of work, I learned that from Work! Ahah, good times....Reply when you are able.

-R0bert
Worker at Work
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 10:05 PM
From a character standpoint I kind of want to beat up Mors.

but from a game standpoint I should probably just block
great - Yesterday at 10:07 PM
You can block someone by beating them up!!!!!!
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 10:07 PM
SOUNDS GOOD
great - Yesterday at 10:07 PM
who would you like to block
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 10:07 PM
Mors
y'know, i figured 6 hours would be more than enough time to play this but it turns out I have work in 2 and a half hours, and with each day+night taking like an hour to an hour and a half
great - Yesterday at 10:36 PM
shit
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Yeah I didn't assume this would be as like, crazy long as it is
great - Yesterday at 10:37 PM
it'll get faster as it goes along
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 10:37 PM
I'll stick around as long as I can
great - Yesterday at 10:44 PM
You beat up the mors unit like a real rudebody and then you find a message from puff
"I accidentally left the cannonballs in the same room as the liquid explosive the first time and then the second time someone tripped over and landed on a landmine. why we had landmine's, i forgot. these good enough answers for you?"
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 10:48 PM
is the implication here that the note was from puff for mors
oh wait
sorry
forogt my
original
I KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 11:09 PM
So I'm allowed to attempt a Remove?
great - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Sure why not
it's one of the least likely moves but you've got strength so it's less least likely
go for the moon.
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
MIGHT AS WELL
great - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
be walking on the sun
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
LET'S KILL MORS
maybe
great - Yesterday at 11:24 PM
maybe?
laser? what action are you picking
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Oh, sorry
the maybe was in reference to the 'maybe it will work or maybe it will not'
oh so you're going to do it
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 11:30 PM
yes
okay
you do it
you absolutely destroy that mors unit and they aren't extant anymore
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 11:54 PM
\o/
great - Yesterday at 11:54 PM
hell yes
that will teach them to learn a thing or two

mors v24, the worst mors. Even worse than v42.

Spoiler :
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 5:41 PM
Name: Mors v24
Species: Robot / Mors
Bio: A normal Mors unit that like many others has a eye for shiny coins and good friends. Doesn't seem to be good at collecting either. Tends to stay out of trouble and likes to place the room lamp they carry around via tail on themselves as a disguise. It never works.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [1] Intelligence [1] Charisma [5] Endurance [2] Agility [7] Luck [10]
Generic Mors character.
Can also be a contractor either works

great - Yesterday at 5:44 PM
amazing morsfriend
thanks!
great - Yesterday at 6:46 PM
You're town, no powrs
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 6:48 PM
Sweet
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 8:44 PM
REDIRECT commands are allowed for normal townies right
Or is that a role thing
great - Yesterday at 8:50 PM
uh.... yeah, but to be honest
redirect is hard
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 8:51 PM
As in a hard roll to pull off?
great - Yesterday at 8:51 PM
yes, and hard to figure out
I don't know if i should allow it in online mafia
you can try it.
i'll allow it
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 8:53 PM
Acutally let me just continue my gig of doing nothing. I would like to do FLAVOR aka just copy and paste a one sentance flavor I write about Mors doing nothing to 1 or more people at random.(edited)
Would that be an ok move?
great - Yesterday at 8:55 PM
ok
what does that entail though
do you mean communicating, or just "this is the generic action i do" in case someone tries to look
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 8:57 PM
It's more along the lines of anyone doing any moves might just spot Mors doing absolutly nothing, Acutally now that I think about it let me not pull anything weird even if it's nothing.
BLOCK Hawkmoth
That's as close to nothing as I can get without acutally doing nothing.
great - Yesterday at 9:15 PM
how do you want to block hawkmoth, CHA or STR?
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 9:16 PM
CHA. Also is there anything that's LUCK based just to check for next time.(edited)
great - Yesterday at 9:16 PM
no. luck is passive and greatly increases the chances for rerolls on bad rolls
you could do a custom generic action, though.
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 9:17 PM
Alright, I'll see about that for next round if I live
great - Yesterday at 9:23 PM
You try to block hawkmoth, but it probably didn't work?
you get a message: Hip: Hey Mors, it's Hip! I was just calling because one, I hadn't met you yet, and I want to meet everyone, and, two, I'm sorry you didn't get the vote it seems like you really wanted it!!! It would have been cool for someone who wanted the vote to get it as the other didn't seem up for it honestly but that's cool!!! Even so, it would have been cool because someone who is into their role is sure to pump up the party!!!! I dunno what Klonair or whatever his name is was talking about, they seemed so, I dunno, concerned. They need to learn this is all just for fun!! Dong too, really. But I guess he's just a worrywart... some people are just like that!! Dong is too a little, haha!!! Anyway, just called to make your acquaintance and wish you fun and happiness and hope you have a great time even though you didn't get the vote!!!!! Ok byee!!!!! Dong did you wanna say anything? Come on. You sure. Hehe, fine. Ok, uh yeah, byee.
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 10:04 PM
Use Luck to look for any useable items on board.
Else make Barking noises all night.
Very loud barking noises.
great - Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Somebody beats you the heck up and it stops you from doin anything. Wow. rude
you got blocked
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
COMMUNICATE icadish
"WOOPS THAT WAS A COP WHY THE HECK WERE THEY SO SUSPIOUS ABOUT EVERYTHING. Ok check it. I'm getting voted off tomorrow buuuuuut we can use this to our advantage. Check who jumpped on the votes for Hip-Dong. The pirates aren't going to off me tonight cause they're going to play it smart. Don't off me tonight. Kill someone. Have the crew off me tomorrow. Check who jumps the votes on me tomorrow."

"After checking all the votes I have decided that the most likely mafia are (In order of most likely) Puff, Skooks, and Hawkmoth."

"Also I hope that Copper is burning in the underworld, really who acts that suspious duuuuuuude???"(edited)
great - Yesterday at 11:53 PM
You get absolutely obliterated in the friggin face
by a volley of punches and such
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 11:53 PM
Good
Good
you don't exist any more
Good x2
Wait that's 3
you're punched off deck
I can't count
Oh wow tsk tsk tsk
Should have let the mob kill me
Really missed out there.

Hip-Dong, not Ding-Hop
Spoiler :
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 4:55 PM
wheat
hey wheeeaaat
hey
hello
hey im gonna join heres my bio
Name: Hip-Dong
Species: Delphik
Bio: Hiiiii!!!! Hii!! Hi everyone hey hello it's me Hip I'm super excited to be here!! Oh man there's so many things I feel like I wanna say here wait how long is this interview?? Is this even an interview? Wait what was the question? I have an idea you know what you should do during these interview things you should write down all the questions beforehand and then- *hip's head is pushed to the side by one of his arms* Yes, and I'm Dong, and this bio is only supposed to be like a paragraph long so now we don't have any more room to actually describe ourselves. Thanks Hip. Thanks, this is real nice, man. Thanks. THANK YOU. THANKS.
Stats: Str [2], Int [2], Cha [4], End [8], Agi [4], Luck [6]
great - Yesterday at 4:57 PM
Yeah!!!!!
You're town, and a COP
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 6:46 PM
o fuck sweet
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 8:43 PM
So i just message u right
great - Yesterday at 8:43 PM
yep!
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 8:43 PM
can i investigate yet
i mean it is just N1...
like, what are the posible actions i can do
so, i can cop-investigate someone...? :3c
Right just flavor, ok then i wont investigate if its not a real investigate, which i didnt think it would be
right? something like that? ok then i'll
> Communicate Mors
What... what happens now
great - Yesterday at 8:52 PM
i gotta do everything
if it's successful i'll let you know
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 8:52 PM
:thumbsup:
great - Yesterday at 8:52 PM
if youd like to ready a note in case you only get a single communication, then do so
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 8:52 PM
ah, yes, ok
should i post the note here now
great - Yesterday at 8:58 PM
sure
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 8:58 PM
*some shuffling is heard before anyone says anything*
Hip: Hey Mors, it's Hip! I was just calling because one, I hadn't met you yet, and I want to meet everyone, and, two, I'm sorry you didn't get the vote it seems like you really wanted it!!! It would have been cool for someone who wanted the vote to get it as the other didn't seem up for it honestly but that's cool!!! Even so, it would have been cool because someone who is into their role is sure to pump up the party!!!! I dunno what Klonair or whatever his name is was talking about, they seemed so, I dunno, concerned. They need to learn this is all just for fun!! Dong too, really. But I guess he's just a worrywart... some people are just like that!! Dong is too a little, haha!!! Anyway, just called to make your acquaintance and wish you fun and happiness and hope you have a great time even though you didn't get the vote!!!!! Ok byee!!!!! Dong did you wanna say anything? Come on. You sure. Hehe, fine. Ok, uh yeah, byee.
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 10:04 PM
> Investigate Mors
great - Yesterday at 10:38 PM
Heckin gosh, you try to investigate the mors unit but you trip all over yourself fifty billion times and are unable to do anything because you're a clutz. wow. heck. heck
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 10:44 PM
:'(

Incredibly hygenic generic, R0bert, who will never die
Spoiler :
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:27 AM
Alright, were here, just sitting in the mafia. I want you to show me that you can give me a character-ifa.
great - Yesterday at 4:42 PM
okay one second
great - Yesterday at 5:00 PM
Name: R0bert
Species: Generic
Bio: Works at Work, in cubicle. Types code, by hitting Keyboard and then somehow code comes out of the computer onto the floor which R0bert then sweeps up and assembles into Program. Currently on Vacation, because of a scheduled Workplace Incident.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [2] Intelligence [6] Charisma [3] Endurance [9] Agility [2] Luck [4]
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 5:03 PM
Wonderful
You're mafia, no special powers
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 6:46 PM
Alrighty
Alright, let's COMMUNICATE with Hawkmoth
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 7:07 PM
Am I doing this right
great - Yesterday at 7:08 PM
It's not n1 yet.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 7:08 PM
Oh
Yeah I am confused what are we doing
great - Yesterday at 7:14 PM
We start w day 1
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:44 PM
Let's COMMUNICATE with HAWKMOTH
great - Yesterday at 9:28 PM
You may send one message to hawkmoth. type it up and i'll send it
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 9:31 PM
Greetings Hawkmoth. Though you seem to be very agressive, which is highly ungeneric, I feel it would be best if we collaborated as friends. Groupwork is the most effective form of work, I learned that from Work! Ahah, good times....Reply when you are able.

-R0bert
Worker at Work
great - Yesterday at 9:31 PM
You receive a message from Klovair/cmdrcaid:
H-hey! I don't know much about the rest of the crew and I really don't trust that Mors unit, but I feel like you can be t-trusted. How about we "band together" i-incase that Mors unit goes n-nuts...?
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 9:32 PM
May I reply?
no.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 9:32 PM
Ok
I'm going to be busy for about 30 minutes in 20 minutes.
Then I have an essay to write so. Yeah. Sorry.
great - Yesterday at 9:42 PM
okay
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
I must go. That was fun! Maybe you won't be done by the time I finish my essay? Haha
great - Yesterday at 10:36 PM
You investigate Hip-Dong. You ascertain that they are very nosy. They have two noses. Noses for sniffing.
Noses are red
Noses are blue
I have a red nose
I have another nose that's not red.

Their stats are
Str [2], Int [2], Cha [4], End [8], Agi [4], Luck [6]
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:23 PM
I'm PROTECTing MR SKOOKS
great - Yesterday at 11:52 PM
You try to protect mr skooks, but instead, don't do that.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:52 PM
Wowza, twist
great - Yesterday at 11:52 PM
Because it doesnt seem like the right minute to do that.
then it's day again before you can decide on the right minute

Puff Scrunchly
Spoiler :
0ats - Yesterday at 5:47 PM
Name: Puff Scrunchly
Species: Gigne
Bio: Puff needed a break from the endless cycle of "fix", "get payed" "fix again" that most IT jobs force on to you. They decided that this tourist attraction would be "hecka cool and fun" and a well deserved break.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [3] Intelligence [8] Charisma [8] Endurance [2] Agility [3] Luck [2]

This fine?
great - Yesterday at 5:49 PM
yup! thanks!
great - Yesterday at 6:45 PM
You're town, no powers
0ats - Yesterday at 6:45 PM
:ok_hand:
0ats - Yesterday at 8:46 PM
INVESTIGATE Bobble
great - Yesterday at 9:33 PM
You receive a message from hawkmoth
"Man I'd love to hear about your double exploding spaceship at some point"
You check out bobble.
You get HERBED. you now have one HERB. You may consume the herb at any time.
Also, w/r/t being captain, you may choose one BOON.
Some say this means that being a first mate is good as having a second life. Others say that it means a first mate always comes first. Still others say it this is just a confidence booster, and it lets you feel as if you are an all-around better person. It might be that a First Mate will always have at least one mate. Or maybe the Fates favoring you is just straightforward, and you're more lucky?
0ats - Yesterday at 9:37 PM
so what exactly is a boon?
great - Yesterday at 9:38 PM
a gift
a nice little reward
pick somethin
to get gooder
0ats - Yesterday at 9:39 PM
??
great - Yesterday at 9:39 PM
see the quote above
pick a reward for being captain
0ats - Yesterday at 9:40 PM
"being a first mate is good as having a second life"
great - Yesterday at 9:43 PM
"as good as" may not actually be a second life.
would you like to pick that?
0ats - Yesterday at 9:43 PM
Yep.
okay, you picked it.
0ats - Yesterday at 10:06 PM
COMMUNICATE with hawkmoth
"I accidentally left the cannonballs in the same room as the liquid explosive the first time and then the second time someone tripped over and landed on a landmine. why we had landmine's, i forgot. these good enough answers for you?"(edited)
0ats - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Track Mors v24
great - Yesterday at 11:51 PM
You are grabbed from behind and thrown from the deck.
But! What's this!!!!!
Your captain's hat flaps open, and you hit a pocket of air, and are blown back on deck!
Your hat does not survive the fall.
But you do. amazing
you're not captain anymore
you go back inside and also don't track anybody you're not in the mood

Solrac, a real not suspicious Tegyp
Spoiler :
Hichico - Yesterday at 5:37 PM
Name: Solrac
Species: Tegyp
Job: Scientist of the Occult
Bio: Solrac has worked for many years on his research into the ancient occult madness of S'llllthreb'nck'da, and has learned many things. These things should not be told to any other living being.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [1] Intelligence [10] Charisma [2] Endurance [2] Agility [1] Luck [10]
great - Yesterday at 5:37 PM
thank you!
Hichico - Yesterday at 6:47 PM
lovely
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:44 PM
Just going to be a flavor action tonight, Solrac will be retreating to his room to read over his notes on the vast emptiness of Kl'ythrab the forgotten void.
great - Yesterday at 8:44 PM
Cool, thanks!
great - Yesterday at 9:41 PM
You read about the forgotten void. Its blackness attempts to pull you in....... but LUCKily, you are able to resist it. The spirit inside the blackness of the text imparts upon you a permanent +1 boost to your intelligence.
Hichico - Yesterday at 9:42 PM
awwwwwwwww yeah
great - Yesterday at 9:42 PM
(lol you initially rolled a 1)
(but got lucky)
Hichico - Yesterday at 9:42 PM
holy shit
Solrac with his luck int minmaxing
you now have 11 int
Hichico - Yesterday at 10:08 PM
How sad, but useful information! Aftiks have no survival instincts...I'll have to write that down.

I suppose the only order of business is to conduct some research, and the first step of research is investigation! Calmly and carefully I shall observe the mutinous bots, perhaps there is something to be learned from them.(edited)
great - Yesterday at 10:08 PM
investigation, watch or track?
Hichico - Yesterday at 10:09 PM
I'd like to watch the mutinous bots, if that's possible. They may report to someone
great - Yesterday at 10:10 PM
they're not a player.
Hichico - Yesterday at 10:11 PM
ahh, right. Well in that case... let's watch the mors unit.
great - Yesterday at 10:39 PM
You attempt to watch the mors unit. You get there, and instantly fall asleep. Great job you didn't watch anybody
Hichico - Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful. But still, a wealth of data. I will be tracking down one Mister Skooks. I have some theories to test!
great - Yesterday at 11:46 PM
You attempt to TRACK skooks. You get a good trail on them... they visit Brent., but you're not able to see what they do.

Icadish, a gondii who does the gondii thing (the gondii thing is drugs)
Spoiler :
Spish - Yesterday at 5:37 PM
Yo, sign me up. No character at the ready, but I'll probably be a bit more prepared next time.
No sense in putting forth one of my beloved OCs when there's a chance I might be terrible at the game x)
great - Yesterday at 5:38 PM
Name: Icadish
Species: Gondii
Bio: Icadish works in a customs office, stamping things all day long. One day, they stamped the wrong thing, which resulted in them marrying a spouse who already had a batch of children. They proceeded to make more childbatches. Now they're on a mandated worktime vacation to get away from their family, who they love but can be a bit much sometimes.
Stats: STR [3] INT [6] CHA [1] END [4] AGI [4] LUK [8]
Spish - Yesterday at 5:39 PM
Hey that works for me :wink:
You're town, no powers
Spish - Yesterday at 6:46 PM
Aye aye captain(edited)
great - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!!!
You are now a THIRD PARTY SURVIVOR. Still no powers.
You only win if you're alive at the end, doesn't matter who else wins.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
D'aw
Aight
So does that mean I'm okay if the mafia wins?
great - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
yep!
change of plans again........
you're town again.
because someone's dropping out
after n1
yeah.
i know
sorry
Spish - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Ahh
Well that's fine by me I guess
So what all is there to do on the ship this evening?
I suppose I could do the Gondii thing and just Drugs in my room
No one seems particularly suspicious at the moment. Although the Mors kinda creeps me out.
Yeah I'll stick to my room and mind my business for the first night.
cool
great - Yesterday at 9:37 PM
You get real high. Your confidence is boosted.
Your charisma temporarily goes up by 6 for tomorrow night, but intelligence drops by 1.
Spish - Yesterday at 9:38 PM
:smile:
Spish - Yesterday at 10:06 PM
Hmm, Solrac, Klovair and Hawkmoth were the only other ones who didn't vote for the clearly innocent person. So that puts them a notch above the rest in my book
And Mors, but screw Mors
Klovair seems harmless enough, think I'll try to form a friendship with them
Yeah communication time
great - Yesterday at 10:20 PM
success! you drop a critical compliment! You are now have a FRIENDSHIP with Klovair.
Spish - Yesterday at 10:21 PM
So does that mean I can communicate with them freely now?
great - Yesterday at 10:21 PM
one sec
Spish - Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Oh boy oh boy, I think I'm gonna use this night to investigate Mr Skooks
No one else seems to suspect them so I doubt anyone else will be digging up dirt on them anytime soon
great - Yesterday at 11:14 PM
investigating for non-cops is flavor
Spish - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
hmm
What else can I do besides communicate then?
great - Yesterday at 11:19 PM
REMOVE
PROTECT
BLOCK
COMMUNICATE
TRACK
WATCH
INVESTIGATE
Spish - Yesterday at 11:19 PM
WATCH Skooks then
great - Yesterday at 11:21 PM
also note with those actions, under 4. in this post it explains the differences between certain types of REMOVE, PROTECT and INVESTIGATE
http://eagle-time.com/showthread.php?tid...#pid156929
Spish - Yesterday at 11:23 PM
Actually, let's go with TRACK if it's not too late
great - Yesterday at 11:42 PM
you receive the following message:
"WOOPS THAT WAS A COP WHY THE HECK WERE THEY SO SUSPIOUS ABOUT EVERYTHING. Ok check it. I'm getting voted off tomorrow buuuuuut we can use this to our advantage. Check who jumpped on the votes for Hip-Dong. The pirates aren't going to off me tonight cause they're going to play it smart. Don't off me tonight. Kill someone. Have the crew off me tomorrow. Check who jumps the votes on me tomorrow."

"After checking all the votes I have decided that the most likely mafia are (In order of most likely) Puff, Skooks, and Hawkmoth."

"Also I hope that Copper is burning in the underworld, really who acts that suspious duuuuuuude???"
You also try to track skooks and fail to, because you're jonesing for a big cheese burger
you eat the cheese burger
Spish - Yesterday at 11:43 PM
Pfft, haha

Klovair, probably the only balanced one here (which means theyre first to go)
Spoiler :
Name: Klovair
Species: Kaikian
Bio: A normal employee of Cwest Technologies, they were promoted by pure chance when their manager had a heart attack. They have absolutely no clue what they're doing and it's a wonder they haven't gotten anything blown up yet.
Stats: Strength: 1 Endurance: 3 Agility: 6 Intelligence: 2 Charisma: 4 Luck: 10(edited)
I humbly opt out of being part of the "mafia" if that is allowed.
great - Yesterday at 4:41 PM
it's picked randomly.
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 4:42 PM
yeah i figured :p
great - Yesterday at 6:48 PM
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 6:48 PM
Alright great
time to fumble my way through this like a complete moron that has no idea what they're doing even though i do know what i'm doing
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 7:42 PM
so uh
is it just me or is nothing going on in the server?
need to know if i need to restart or anything
great - Yesterday at 7:43 PM
no it's fine
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 7:43 PM
aight cool
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 8:20 PM
Fokin hell
I gtg like really soon
great - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
okay no problem
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
so if you want just make me the arbitrary day 1 death
great - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
sounds good!
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 8:44 PM
Hey if it's not too late to change this
In make me the generic night one kill(edited)
At 9pm I can get back on and that's just in time yaaay
Also, >Communicate R0bert
great - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
umm i already changed it.
sorry
:<
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 8:49 PM
Ah damn
Alroght
great - Yesterday at 9:05 PM
congrats you're still in the game!
someone else is leaving.
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 9:05 PM
Damnit I already made plans to not..
great - Yesterday at 9:05 PM
aw okay
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 9:06 PM
No it's fone
I'll just
Fight the urge to sleep lol
great - Yesterday at 9:06 PM
all right
tell me now though if you'd like to leave instead.
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 9:06 PM
Nah I should be fine
great - Yesterday at 9:06 PM
cool
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Anyways I guess I don't get a night action kek
great - Yesterday at 9:07 PM
you do
i'm computing
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Oh sweet
>Contact R0bert
great - Yesterday at 9:25 PM
You may send a message to r0bert. One message. please enter a message
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 9:29 PM
H-hey! I don't know much about the rest of the crew and I really don't trust that Mors unit, but I feel like you can be t-trusted. How about we "band together" i-incase that Mors unit goes n-nuts...?
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:05 PM
Investigate Mors v42
24'
great - Yesterday at 10:21 PM
you're friends with spish now, but i need tyou to accept friend request so I can add you to group DM.
You investigate the mors unit. It's a mors unit all right. At first you thought they were a table because they had a table lamp on them as some sort of disguise but you saw through that disguise. What were they doing being a table? layin' around.
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:43 PM
I take it my investigating failed, kek
great - Yesterday at 10:44 PM
it succeeded, that's flavor investigation cause you're not a cop. also don't discuss invest results until the next night.
Furthermore, you died.
sorry
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:45 PM
Oh rip.
Also, rip again for blabbing
great - Yesterday at 10:45 PM
you didn't rip for blabbing.
do you still want to play?
you could replace someone who is afk right now
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:45 PM
Oh I know that wasn't why I died
But nah I'm fine man, I'm falling asleep ATM and it's getting hard to stay awake
great - Yesterday at 10:46 PM
okay, thanks for playing!
good night!
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:46 PM
Yep! Was fun :)
Sucks I died night two but I guess I was just too innocent kekek

Mr. Skooks, pretty much admitted who they are
Spoiler :
DS Piron - Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Name: Eksx "Mr. Skooks" Eklijigh
Species: Ashlaiz
Bio Security Officer for some business or another, whether it be this ship or elsewhere. Often called "Mr. Skooks" due to hard-to-pronounce nature of his name.
Stats: Strength-8 Intelligence-7 Charisma-1 Endurance-4 Agility-5 Luck-1
?
great - Yesterday at 5:58 PM
sure good cool thanks!
You're a DOCTOR and MAFIA
DS Piron - Yesterday at 6:45 PM
Again? [/lol]
i know
DS Piron - Yesterday at 9:01 PM
COMMUNICATE: "Hello Steve Bikerman. I have heard that you are interested in Space. I had worked on Space Carrier for sometime, and was interested in a pen pal. Would you like to be it?"
great - Yesterday at 9:02 PM
thought you were doing the kill
DS Piron - Yesterday at 9:02 PM
Oh. Right. Yes.
Forgot about the possibility of that consuming a night action.
great - Yesterday at 9:24 PM
it's time to plot things and steal the ship! You find steve bikerman doing steve bikerthings.
and throw them over the ship
they're gone.
congrats
DS Piron - Yesterday at 9:25 PM
So I'm guessing he bowed out?
great - Yesterday at 9:25 PM
yp
great - Yesterday at 10:40 PM
You plant a GUN on gime. the GUN fires little flags that say "i'm guilty"
no one could break through such a ruse if confronted with it.

Bobble, cannon fodder
Spoiler :
Starlit - Yesterday at 5:35 PM
Character:
name: Bobble
species: Aftik
stats:
Strength:4
Intelligence:5
Charisma:5
Endurance:4
Agility:4
Luck:4
great - Yesterday at 5:39 PM
thank you!
do you have a bio, or should I just make one up?
Starlit - Yesterday at 5:42 PM
um, i gotta get dinner real quick, but i can write one up in a few minutes!!
great - Yesterday at 5:43 PM
sure great!
Starlit - Yesterday at 5:47 PM
bio: Well, howdy there captain!! I'm bobble!!! I came aaaaaaaall the way here from Taika to come along today!! Normally i work as a potion maker, but i cook sometimes for visitors who come to the planet!! making my potions is really relaxing for me, and sometimes, they can do weird things!! like, once, i made a potion for luck, but i dropped it, and all the plants there grew REALLY BIG!!! IT WAS SO EXCITING!!
great - Yesterday at 5:49 PM
good!
You're town, no powers

Starlit - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
[Bobble sets up several Herbs and Minerals about his room. Witches practice their craft even away from home, you know!!! it's Important to keep certain Energies around oneself to promote a Good Environment!]
great - Yesterday at 9:26 PM
you set up an occult circle to do things. congrats, some spirit says they'll help u out for the next day
your luck temporarily rises by 2
great - Yesterday at 10:01 PM
Hey would you like to replace someone?
they said they have to leave
since you're town and have no powers, you can go right back in.
Starlit - Yesterday at 10:01 PM
i volunteered as fodder since i gotta go to bed,,,,
wheezes,
great - Yesterday at 10:02 PM
ah okay
no problem

legends die young. steve bikerman
Spoiler :
UFR Lammar - Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Can send my character here?
great - Yesterday at 7:30 PM
sure
UFR Lammar - Yesterday at 7:41 PM
[Image: .eJwdyNENhCAMANBdGABaxUNc4wa4ECRIApbQ-mV...height=671]
Steve Bikerman [ Generic Biker 73 ]
Generic
stats?
UFR Lammar - Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Ships are equal to motorcycles ... IN SPACE. - Steve Bikerman(edited)
or should i just randomize
UFR Lammar - Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Wait
Strength - 6

Intelligence - 3

Charisma - 5

Endurance - 5

Agility - 6

Luck - 1
great - Yesterday at 7:47 PM
cool, thanks
UFR Lammar - Yesterday at 7:49 PM
Well
Basically the ideia of my character is Bandid Kaith... ON SPACE
great - Yesterday at 7:50 PM
I don't know who that is
UFR Lammar - Yesterday at 7:50 PM

the american dude
Ah
I forgot to tell Bio, right?
Or don~t need?
great - Yesterday at 7:56 PM
don't need i guess
UFR Lammar - Yesterday at 7:56 PM
great
great - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
You are a TOWN player with no special powerrole.
Great
Comunicate with hawkmoth
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 9:04 PM
NEED TO GO
SORRY
great - Yesterday at 9:04 PM
ok no prob!
you'll be the n1 kill

a lovely lover named Brent.
Spoiler :
great - Yesterday at 8:02 PM
Brent.
Tilde
Bio: a smelly tilde who is good at planting things and making potions out of them that make you feel good. Brent. has what you need to feel good. Ask Brent. for deals on the good stuff
Stats: STR [3] INT [3] CHA [4] END [4] AGI [2] LUK [10]
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 8:03 PM
my tilde will only smell like roses and cyanide
great - Yesterday at 8:03 PM
Also, you are in the MAFIA.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 8:03 PM
NEAT
great - Yesterday at 8:03 PM
You have no special powers.
just gotta add you to the group mafia DM
do you have a night action you'd like to do?
it can be generic flavor junk or it can be one of the few that are approved
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 9:01 PM
is there a limit to how much bs you can prompt with luck
great - Yesterday at 9:01 PM
luck is more a passive trait, it triggers rerolls.
so if you get bad rolls, you're more likely to get rerolls.
you could try a luck roll with a generic action tho
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 9:01 PM
niiiice
whats a generic action
great - Yesterday at 9:02 PM
just make something up for flavor.
you might get an item or sommin
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 9:03 PM
> check out the very back of the ship
You check out the very back of the ship. That ship has a nice ass.
The ship notices you're looking at it with eyes like that.
"Hey. wanna date some time?" it says.
in your tildespeak you agree to date the ship
You are now dating the ship
The ship will try to do what it can to protect you and sway luck in your favor! Your luck has permanently increased by 2.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 9:31 PM
i lvoe your version of mafia
ty :smile:
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:46 PM
and i'd like to uhhh
if i can do a Generic Action
great - Yesterday at 10:46 PM
you killed the guy
that's your action
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:47 PM
ooh right! yes
'v'
great - Yesterday at 11:49 PM
You attempt to throw Puff off the deck.
They are thrown off, but the captain hat they have flaps open and causes them to hit a pocket of air. They land back on the ship. They runn off all like "ahhhhhh ahhh ahhhhhh"
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 11:53 PM
omfg

02-06-2017 07:58 AM
Wheat

observation chat
Spoiler :
Glowymushroom - Yesterday at 6:26 PM
Okie dokie
Glowymushroom - Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Pfft
Klovair - Yesterday at 10:47 PM
I am ded.
Fun.
It appears that I was completely rekt
By no fault of my own
Which is truly unfortunate
Fuxking Mors units
Cant trust em
O o o o - Yesterday at 10:51 PM
so many people visited mors last night
so many
Klovair - Yesterday at 10:51 PM
Kek
I just got the short end of the stick then eh?
My character's endless amount of luck finally ran out
At least they don't have to worry about blowing up the lab anymore
I swear if Icadish is a mafia IMA be pissed
If skooks is a mafia
Than damnit Icadish yer a wizard
so. the things that happened to mors:

watch mors (failed)
block mors
investigate mors (failed)
protect mors (framing doctor, not protect doctor)
investigate mors(edited)
Klovair - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
Kek
Was I the successful investigating?
yeah, but only a flavor
the other was a cop
Damn
and they would have gotten a false guilty
Ooooh
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Thanks for confirming Mors' innocence ;)
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
here's a case where failing was actually lucky
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Yep
And I think I know who the cop is, kek
who you think it was
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
Anyways I'm actually sleeping now, goodnight O o o o and fellow soon to be deceased peoples
Oh uh
good night!
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
Tekyb
Pyramid
Head
Illuminati man
We welcome the nice 2 headed person
Oh shit
They were the cop
Rip
Glowymushroom - Yesterday at 11:09 PM
10/10
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:09 PM
I hope the pyramid is a cop too
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:09 PM
GGWP
i faiLED THE ONE AND ONLY CHECK I HAD
It's OK hip dong now we get to be on the planet
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:09 PM
You are actually lucky you failed that
And alive
Because that had a false guilty on it
Mors was innocent!
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
because mafia picked to frame gime that night
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Why Gime
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Hey be happy
Glowymushroom - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Everyone hates Mors?
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
We totally landed in the water
And are not dead
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:11 PM
see i was considering invetsigating someone other than gime but i failed anyway so no regrets
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Lol
I investigated them too
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:11 PM
watch mors (failed)
block mors
investigate mors (failed)
protect mors (framing doctor, not protect doctor)
investigate mors(edited)
n2.
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:11 PM
I got " they look like a table "
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Gime if youre innocent then whY ARE U ACTING SO SUSPIVCIOUS
S T O P
wait. wait what is the framing doctor
am i missing something
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
PROTECT
it is something doctors do.
also "doctoring" investigations and "protecting" one's own. this way if someone tracks someone's action they don't automatically get tipped off of alignment
that would be unbalanced
also almond gime feels likewise
COMMUNICATE icadish

"Also I hope that Copper is burning in the underworld, really who acts that suspious duuuuuuude???"
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:19 PM
How am i the suspiciouS ONE WHEN MORS IS PLAYING THESE LIKE> MIND GAMES
anyway. i have an excuse
i dont know a damn thing about anyone or anything on this earth
this is an in-character excuse, too
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:56 PM
HI THERE GUYS
ALSO PIRATES DECIDED TO KILL ME
POOR PIRATES COULD HAVE HAD THE MOB KILL ME BUT THEY DIDN'T.
2 X KILL
Also 100% sure Hawk moth is Mafia now
+ Skooks
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
you got killed by a townie
sorry
l
o
l
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Bobble - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
sbdudnd hawk is so open about it
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
DID I REALLY GET KILLED BY A TOWNIE THAT'S THE BEST
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
yyyyyup.
February 6, 2017
Bobble - Today at 12:00 AM
also hi i am bad at sleeping
Mors v24 - Today at 12:00 AM
This is one of my favriote runs ever.
O o o o - Today at 12:00 AM
would have been end of game if mafia didn't kill the captain, and the captain got a heads on their extra life flip
Bobble - Today at 12:00 AM
particularly bc i cant really breathe rn
Mors v24 - Today at 12:00 AM
This is a silly trainwreck it's amazing.
I didn't know townies could kill people.
Is it a special role?
O o o o - Today at 12:01 AM
the remove command has a very unlikely chance
it's slightly less unlikely if you're strong, and if your target has low endurance
guess what
hawkmoth is strong, you have 1 endurance
and they rolled a 19
Bobble - Today at 12:01 AM
hahahahahaha
Mors v24 - Today at 12:01 AM
Bad thing about being a Mors.
I wanted to stick to canon with Mors having trash stats
So RIP I kind of telegraphed that I could be killed.
Still AMAZING.
Mafia is sure to win now but it doesn't matter.
Bobble - Today at 12:03 AM
doeS SOLRAC HAVE A MONACLE,,,
Mors v24 - Today at 12:03 AM
I am so glad Hawk killed Mors anyway.
Also yes he does.
Bobble - Today at 12:04 AM
the tegyp has a MONACLE guys
the Best
Mors v24 - Today at 12:04 AM
So now that I know I'm 100% wrong about my list.
I'm going to assume the mafia are the people talking the least.
Thus bringing the least amount of attention.
Bobble - Today at 12:05 AM
watch rob be mafia
Mors v24 - Today at 12:05 AM
Rob is likely Mafia.
I think Skooks is mafia though.
Or just a really bad doctor.
Oh ok the doctor is on the mafia.
Wooooooooops
Bobble - Today at 12:08 AM
akfhcbdudd i love Hawk,
Mors v24 - Today at 12:08 AM
Hawk is so good.
Come on Hawk!!!! Fix our mistake!!!
But mostly!!!!
Bobble - Today at 12:09 AM
hawk kinda reminds me of athena
Mors v24 - Today at 12:09 AM
My mistake!!!
Next time I need to play a more low key character.
Bobble - Today at 12:10 AM
akfndjdn i liked playing bobble but. bedtimes man,
Mors v24 - Today at 12:12 AM
That reminds me lately I asked someone if I can use their Mafia character in canon
So 1 of the last mafia game characters is going to be canon.
It's too bad no one picked a species we haven't seen before this round.
Oh wow poor Hawkmoth.
Bobble - Today at 12:13 AM
i hope larry is canon
Mors v24 - Today at 12:13 AM
Everyone should know that Mors v24 deserved to be punched in the face.
Even though that brought the game a little closer to ending.
Hawkmoth is a fairy so she won't die unlike the rest of us.
She'll just fly away.
Middle fingers in the air.
O o o o - Today at 12:14 AM
have you ever launched a bug out of a cannon
Bobble - Today at 12:15 AM
squish
O o o o - Today at 12:15 AM
do you think a bug even makes it out of the cannon
Mors v24 - Today at 12:15 AM
How much End does hawkmoth have.
O o o o - Today at 12:15 AM
Mors v24 - Today at 12:15 AM
Ok she's dead.
RIP sweet prince
Bobble - Today at 12:16 AM
FUCK
I JUST REALIZED SOLRAC IS 'CARLOS' BACKWARDS GOD DAMN IT HICHICO
Mors v24 - Today at 12:17 AM
Freaking Puff.
:clap: THe killer of Mors is a good person :clap:
Bobble - Today at 12:18 AM
is skooks about to vote himself off
aw
Mors v24 - Today at 12:18 AM
SKOOKS JUST ADMITTED TO EVERYTHING
COME ON GUYS
YOU CAN'T BE MISSING THAT
Solrec is mafia
Someone prove me wrong.
He's distracting the votes so no vote is done.
Bobble - Today at 12:20 AM
i love him anyway
Mors v24 - Today at 12:21 AM
NO WE JUST PROVED HAWKMOTH CAN'T BE THE KILLER
WHY GOOP BUDDY WOULD YOU VOTE HAWKMOTH
AND DONE
I can't believe Skooks admitted to being mafia and everyone glazed over it.
So final mafia list.
Solrec, Skooks, And I guess maybe gloop pal
Bobble - Today at 12:24 AM
our sweet prince lives on
Mors v24 - Today at 12:24 AM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
HAWKMOTH LIVING IS THE BEST ENDING WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Bobble - Today at 12:26 AM
i would like to present laser with this broken pencil i found
as a reward for Best Mafia Character this round
Mors v24 - Today at 12:26 AM
What award do I get for being the worst?
LOOKS AT ALL OF YOU
Bobble - Today at 12:26 AM
a chewed piece of gum
here u go
Mors v24 - Today at 12:27 AM
SKOOKS ADMITTED HAWKMOTH COULDN'T DO IT
Puff - Today at 12:27 AM
you guys really should have let mors been captain
Icadish - Today at 12:27 AM
"So either Puff, Hawkmoth, and Robert are in cahoots, or Mr. Skooks is a killer"
Oh geez, I figured it out too late
It should've been obvious
DUKES UP BOYS
Icadish - Today at 12:27 AM
Puff wouldn't have tried to vote Hawkmoth off the ship if he was mafia
Also I was screaming when Skooks basically admitted to being Mafia and no one noticed.
Puff - Today at 12:27 AM
im so bad at understanding whos mafia
im blind as shit guys
you let me have an extra life and i fucked it up
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:28 AM
I played so much more aggressively than I normally would but would could I say
I embraced Hawkmoth
Mors v24 - Today at 12:28 AM
10/10 BEST TEAM KILL I'M NOT JOKING :clap:
Puff - Today at 12:28 AM
im never playing mafia again i am the worst
the worst
THIS WAS SO FUN
Bobble - Today at 12:28 AM
gime can we make hawkmoth canon
I want :clap: Hawkmoth canon:clap:
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:28 AM
Ditto
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:28 AM
this went absolutely spectacularly for my first mafia game
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:29 AM
look i won't argue against hawkmoth appearing wherever anybody wants her
Puff - Today at 12:29 AM
goodbye
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:29 AM
This finished up just in time for me to go to work, so that's good
Bobble - Today at 12:29 AM
blows hawkmoth a kiss
a wonderful lady

Mors v24 - Today at 12:29 AM
This was so good.
This was such a good run.
Icadish - Today at 12:29 AM
I knew Mors advice was sound and that it couldn't have been Hawkmoth
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:30 AM
yall almost got us!! yall almost got us
&& u were so close i delayed the hawkmoth vote so hard
Mors v24 - Today at 12:30 AM
I was like
R0bert - Today at 12:30 AM
I JUST REALIZED SOLRAC IS 'CARLOS' BACKWARDS GOD DAMN IT HICHICO
DOES HE HAVE PERFECT HAIR AND TEETH LIKE A MILITARY CEMETARY?
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:30 AM
I didn't think it would happen.
Also AYAYYA
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:30 AM
But yeah, the idea that maf would leave mors alive for us to use a lynch on that was totally true i think
WE DID IT WOOOO
Mors v24 - Today at 12:30 AM
"Oh no no one could legit vote for hawkmoth after it was proven it couldn't be hawkmoth"
Icadish - Today at 12:30 AM
Shoulda went with my gut instinct and voted Skooks off right at the beginning
No one even suspected me
Icadish - Today at 12:31 AM
I DID
Bobble - Today at 12:31 AM
at least bobble got to be the First Flying Aftik
Icadish - Today at 12:31 AM
I SUPER SUSPECTED YOU
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:31 AM
I JUST. BOOM

[FINALLY VOTES FOR HAWKMOTH]
[SOMEHOW ACTUALLY FUCKING WINS?????]
Mors v24 - Today at 12:31 AM
SOL WASn'T A FREAKING MAFIA
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:31 AM
Funnily enough, the plan was to get Mors voted off since the first vote.
Mors v24 - Today at 12:31 AM
HE HAD ALL THE MAKINGS OF ONE
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:31 AM
We even planted evidence.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:31 AM
THAT DAMN GENERIC
Solrac - Today at 12:32 AM
lmao, I couldnt think of a name so, yeah
Mors v24 - Today at 12:32 AM
GENERIC TOO OP
R0bert - Today at 12:32 AM
PFFFF
Icadish - Today at 12:32 AM
I was the only one who suspected Skooks from the beginning
Bobble - Today at 12:32 AM
solrac was wonderful
Icadish - Today at 12:32 AM
Well me and Klovair anyway
Mors v24 - Today at 12:32 AM
It's SO HARD TO TELL IF R0b WAS A MAFIA OR JUST PLAYING GENERIC
Bobble - Today at 12:32 AM
everyone was wonderful
R0bert - Today at 12:32 AM
THAT'S THE IDEA
Solrac - Today at 12:33 AM
I tried to make solrac strange enough that everyone would be conflicted if he was mafia or not
R0bert - Today at 12:33 AM
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WORKED
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:33 AM
did anyone ever suspect me until i voted hawkmoth thats what i wanna know
Mors v24 - Today at 12:33 AM
R0BS THE KIND OF DUDE WHO'D VOTE HIMSELF OFF.
No I did not.
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:33 AM
B)
Mors v24 - Today at 12:33 AM
CAN'T BELIEVE I ONLY GOT SKOOKS RIGHT
Solrac - Today at 12:33 AM
dropping things like "Ah yes the eldritch abomination I mentioned even though I'm a scientist apparently"
Bobble - Today at 12:33 AM
i like his monacle
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:33 AM
I wish we had picked Solrac or Hawkmoth for the last hit.
Icadish - Today at 12:33 AM
I knew it was either Bob, Brent, and Skooks or Puff, Hawkmoth, and Bob, and it should've become obvious when Puff went for the Hawkmoth kill
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:34 AM
Completly forgot the captain thing
Icadish - Today at 12:34 AM
But I wasn't fast enough
Mors v24 - Today at 12:34 AM
I just cannot.
Believe.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:34 AM
I figured if skooks was maf, brent had to be maf as well
Mors v24 - Today at 12:34 AM
Skooks got away with basically saying he was mafia.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:34 AM
But I didn't want to confuse the issue, so I figured I'd keep on skooks until skooks is dead
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:34 AM
HE DID IT WELL THOUGH
HE DIDNT DENY EXCESSIVELY
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:35 AM
BUT OKAY LET'S BE REAL
ONCE SKOOKS IS DEAD
AND ONCE BRENT IS DEAD
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:35 AM
I wasn't even try to admit to being mafia
ROBERT PROBABLY DOESN'T DIE
Mors v24 - Today at 12:35 AM
YEAH NO
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:35 AM
NOPE
NERF ROBERT
Icadish - Today at 12:35 AM
I would've totally voted for Robert
NERF ROBERT
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:35 AM
NERF ROBERT
#nerfrobert
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:36 AM
Roberts are OP
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:36 AM
also i like that i was the only victim that unambiguously got away
because i could just fly off the ship w/e
seeya jerks
Mors v24 - Today at 12:36 AM
Yeah I think no matter what Mafia would have won.
Because SOMEONE killed the COP
:eyes:
Bobble - Today at 12:36 AM
@ gime generic too op plz nerf
Icadish - Today at 12:36 AM
Nice
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:37 AM
killing the cop, which led me to killing you
Like, I already had the idea in my mind that I would maybe try to kill you that night if it was town
but then it was a cop
and i was like 'yep, let's do this'
Mors v24 - Today at 12:37 AM
Mors v24 "Legit the worst"
Solrac - Today at 12:37 AM
I'm a little surprised on one thing
Mors v24 - Today at 12:37 AM
THAT COP WAS SO SUSPECT THOUGH
Solrac - Today at 12:37 AM
When I mentioned solrac fell asleep
which, actually happened by the way
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:37 AM
i was told 'hey trying to kill somebody isn't too likely' and i was like 'i got 8 strength BRING IT' and then i did a murder
Solrac - Today at 12:38 AM
no one was suspicious of that
Tegyps don't sleep.
O o o o - Today at 12:38 AM
there were many things to be suspicious over.
you were competing with many things.
Mors v24 - Today at 12:38 AM
I was starting to think Solrac is a fake tegyp.
i don't think..... you could have been subtle in this game.
It was fun, having a lot of suspect things is good.
subtle wouldn't have worked.
since you know: I KILLED SOMEBODY
I cannot
Freaking.
Believe
Solrac - Today at 12:38 AM
I honestly debated throwing a few uses of the word "Organics" in my lines
I have like what
O o o o - Today at 12:39 AM
and "I'M THE MAFIA"
Mors v24 - Today at 12:39 AM
5 people?
Solrac - Today at 12:39 AM
just to imply
"Wait, organics, what is he a robot?"
Try to stop or investigate me over
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:39 AM
brent is dating the ship btw
Barking
I know it was great
yeah that's true
brent. is dating the ship

✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:39 AM
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 9:03 PM
> check out the very back of the ship

You check out the very back of the ship. That ship has a nice ass.
The ship notices you're looking at it with eyes like that.
"Hey. wanna date some time?" it says.
in your tildespeak you agree to date the ship
You are now dating the ship
The ship will try to do what it can to protect you and sway luck in your favor! Your luck has permanently increased by 2.
also, it's brent. not brent
there's a period.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:39 AM
good
Solrac - Today at 12:40 AM
I was pleasantly surprised at the beginning with a bonus point to int
"You read about the forgotten void. Its blackness attempts to pull you in....... but LUCKily, you are able to resist it. The spirit inside the blackness of the text imparts upon you a permanent +1 boost to your intelligence."
O o o o - Today at 12:40 AM
brent. rolled a 20
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:40 AM
brent. and the ship go on to have a long, healthy and loving relationship post-game
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:40 AM
i came in exactly with what i needed
yeah, fun fact I min maxed solrac
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:40 AM
my muscles
Icadish - Today at 12:40 AM
My partner got killed on the second day x)
Max Int and Luck
everything else meh
Mors v24 - Today at 12:41 AM
I maxed out Luck the worst stat to keep in line with Mors having bad stats.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:41 AM
also god that moment where everybody just has to take a few minutes to be like "HAWKMOTH YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO MURDER PEOPLE"
Mors v24 - Today at 12:41 AM
And what's why I died.
I know it gives me rerolls
O o o o - Today at 12:41 AM
luck is a pretty good stat in this game
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:41 AM
brent had 10 luck
which i was delighted about
O o o o - Today at 12:41 AM
bc you are more likely to throw out garbage rolls
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:42 AM
luck is my favorite stat they say, with a clover icon, surprising no one
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:42 AM
okay i have work but everybody tell me their endurance i want to know how well i could have beat everybody up
Mors v24 - Today at 12:42 AM
I just love how hawkmoth just like
<Wakes up>
<Flies outside>
GUESS WHO KILLED THE MORS
O o o o - Today at 12:42 AM
[Image: .eJwdyVEOgyAMANC7cACK0qzibQgSNNOW0Jp9LLv...WxQoBg0nq4]
Mors v24 - Today at 12:42 AM
IT WAS ME
O o o o - Today at 12:42 AM
this was after n1 boosts.
Solrac - Today at 12:43 AM
I'm already thinking up a character for next game
Icadish - Today at 12:43 AM
I spent most of night 1 getting high in my room
Solrac - Today at 12:43 AM
should be...very fun
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:43 AM
i found the statsheet for the character i meant to use!
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:43 AM
Endurance-4
And Ashlaiz are supposed used as to be security....(edited)
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:43 AM
so Next Time :3c
Mors v24 - Today at 12:44 AM
TBH spending day 1 getting high in your room was more useful than the 5 people who investgated barking :eyes:
O o o o - Today at 12:44 AM
yaaay
Icadish - Today at 12:44 AM
haha
O o o o - Today at 12:44 AM
actually hichico would have gotten a really good investigation
if their watching had succeeded
since that would have meant 4 other people
Mors v24 - Today at 12:44 AM
MAN
Solrac - Today at 12:44 AM
oh my god
Mors v24 - Today at 12:45 AM
THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GAME ENDER
O o o o - Today at 12:45 AM
well, not really
Solrac - Today at 12:45 AM
I can just IMAGINE SOLRAC SEEING THAT THOUGH
I mean
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:45 AM
hey wheat do you wanna see my other mafia group's ridiculous amount of roles and items
It would have been at least good
O o o o - Today at 12:45 AM
sure
Solrac - Today at 12:45 AM
"Ah. Yes. This must be some form of mating ritual....interesting, I shall have to ask on this tomorrow"
Better than watching a Mors attempt to bark
R0bert - Today at 12:46 AM
Better than watching a Mors attempt to bark
barks without opening mouth

O o o o - Today at 12:46 AM
they would have either seen
"someone blocked
someone investigated
someone protected (that's what mafia doctoring investigations lists as)
someone investigated
or the names of four people who got those
Icadish - Today at 12:46 AM
Klovair discovered Mors's true identity: A table
Solrac - Today at 12:46 AM
the next day just

"Out of curiousity, why were the five of you performing such strange ilicit acts last night?"
O o o o - Today at 12:46 AM
or player and action with a really good roll.
Icadish - Today at 12:46 AM
I tried to invesigate Skooks last night but I got hungry and had a cheeseburger instead
Mors v24 - Today at 12:47 AM
Solrac zooming in to the Mors and watching 4 other people watching it bark behind bushes: "What in the world....."
hichico3
larry1
O o o o - Today at 12:47 AM
it would have been 8 or above for action only, 13 or above for player names only, 18 or above for player and action.
solrac rolled a 7.
Mors v24 - Today at 12:47 AM
HEY
But yeah guess it wouldn't have been as game breaking but it really would have been a big
Solrac - Today at 12:48 AM
no you see gime
Mors v24 - Today at 12:48 AM
"What the heck is going on" moment
Solrac - Today at 12:48 AM
that's solrac without his glass
he's squinting to get a better view
Mors v24 - Today at 12:48 AM
He's lowering his eyeglass
<Solracy disappointment at these 4 people>
Icadish - Today at 12:48 AM
But yeah, I was going to vote for Skooks but I didn't want to end the vote so quickly
Anyway, thanks for the game, I had fun
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:52 AM
Yeah, it was fun.(edited)
Mors v24 - Today at 12:52 AM
Yes thank you for it!
O o o o - Today at 12:52 AM
GLad to have hosted it!
nice that everyone had fun.
Mors v24 - Today at 12:52 AM
Now I got a new worst Mors OC ever to build.
R0bert - Today at 12:53 AM
Yep! I'll hopefully have a better character next time, haha
Mors v24 - Today at 12:53 AM
Also next time I'll prob take a more normal chilled character unlike my last two
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:53 AM
i'm attached to brent now
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:54 AM
I was already attached to Hawkmoth
O o o o - Today at 12:54 AM
brent. is attached to the ship
physically
you cannot separate them without some sort of crane
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:54 AM
*Adds Eksx "Mr. Skooks" Eklijigh to the list of things that DS needs to draw someday.*(edited)
Icadish - Today at 12:54 AM
:kinkshaming:
Hichico - Today at 12:54 AM
Solrac is an interesting character, and I may use him in the future
I think my next character might be a geckrechaun though...that could be fun
Hip-Dong - Today at 12:56 AM
i made hip-dong 10 minutes before the game started for the game and now i love them so much and am more glad about hip-dong's existence now than anything that happened in the mafia game
look at them. i love them
Mors v24 - Today at 12:57 AM
I love hip-dong but that freaking name
Hichico - Today at 12:57 AM
pretty much how I made solrac
just
throws dart tegyp

drops dice researcher

Incites a riot a little crazy
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:58 AM
Secret confession: I was hoping town would lose exactly then because I'm at work literally right now
Hip-Dong - Today at 12:58 AM
u know why theyre named that its because
Icadish - Today at 12:58 AM
Hey wish granted
THEY ARE CALLED HIP-DONG BECAUSE HIP WAS ACTUALLY RAISED WITH A DELPHIK NAMED HOP AND DONG WAS RAISED WITH ONE NAMED DING AND THE PLAN WAS FOR THERE TO BE HIP-HOP AND DING-DONG
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:58 AM
This would be difficult to work with for a continuing game
R0bert - Today at 12:58 AM
chaos roll Loves Cecil, the radio host
BUT THEN THEY MET EACH OTHERS PARTNERS AND FOUND THEY HAD BETTER CHEMISTRY
Mors v24 - Today at 12:59 AM
If anyone doesn't think I'm putting v24 on the leandary dex so that they will be forever immortized as the worst Mors you thought wrong.
R0bert - Today at 12:59 AM
KEK
Hip-Dong - Today at 12:59 AM
And now Dong often says the Ding-Hop got the better end of the name deal..........
Icadish - Today at 12:59 AM
haha
O o o o - Today at 1:00 AM
A Hip and a Dong
Hip-Dong - Today at 1:00 AM
Yes. Exactly
O o o o - Today at 1:00 AM
: kink shame
Hip-Dong - Today at 1:01 AM
its an Unfortunate Circumstance
O o o o - Today at 1:03 AM
more like an unfortunate circumcision
Hip-Dong - Today at 1:06 AM
Oh yeah wheat i also wanted to say but didnt get time
O o o o - Today at 5:12 PM
what species people are isn't really relevant

IMMERSION, WHEAT
IMMERSION
O o o o - Today at 1:08 AM
you will come to love whatever species you are
Hip-Dong - Today at 1:09 AM
i want to know whether im talking to a floating ball of gas or a hulking crystal behemoth
O o o o - Today at 1:11 AM
let's be honest either one leads to sloppy makeouts
we're not fussy here
Mors v24 - Today at 1:20 AM
I'm freaking laughing I went through the bios and
12. ufr lammar

name: steve bikerman
species: generic
bio: Ships are equal to motorcycles ... IN SPACE. - Steve Bikerman
It is a shame Steve bikerman only lasted one round
Hip-Dong - Today at 1:22 AM
steve bikerman was the best goddamn character in this game
Mors v24 - Today at 1:22 AM
Almond
How could you forget about Hawkmoth so soon???
Hip-Dong - Today at 1:22 AM
Gime
How could you forget about Steve Bikerman so soon???
Mors v24 - Today at 1:23 AM
You are wrong in all of the ways.
Steve is 3rd
After NERF R0bert
R0bert - Today at 1:23 AM
R0bert
Me: How do I mafia
Me: Oh I know. I'm going to be generic as heck. They wouldn't be able to tell!
Me: How did that work
Hawkmoth - Today at 1:44 AM
God, like, near the start of the day, four people are like, "I think it's Mr Skooks"
And then Hawkmoth gets lynched
Wonderful
Icadish - Today at 1:53 AM
I was honestly about to vote for Robert
R0bert - Today at 1:54 AM
:eyes: :sweat_drops:
Icadish - Today at 1:54 AM
They seemed like a safe bet, never having anything constructive to add to the debate(edited)
R0bert - Today at 1:54 AM
R0bert is a normal and generic generic.
R0bert is a generic generic and is normal
Hawkmoth - Today at 1:56 AM
Also oh my god
I just read the log leading up to the end
The prediction that I would have Hawkmoth leave while flipping everyone off

That's it for now. Hope you didn't enjoy the cruise! It wasn't supposed to be enjoyable in any way.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017 08:02 AM by Wheat.)
02-06-2017 08:02 AM
Wheat

okay there's going to be a live discord game of fortuna mafia coming up in the next week or so, or maybe two, depending on whether too many people who want to play might not be able to make a single session.

use this spreadsheet to mark down your times. include what time zone you're talking about, or convert it to est (utc -5:00.)

I'm thinking we'll have one on friday 4/28 around 9pm est and/or sunday 4/23 during the daytime. I can move around times of course (that's what the point of planning out the day beforehand is) but it has to be a day before 4/29.

for planning out your character, the story:
Spoiler :
the theme is a haunted, abandoned apildee's. the person who stays there longest gets the apildees. the town is a bunch of concerned locals who think the building is an eyesore and win so long as one of the town gets it. 'mafia' belong to some preservation society or something and want to keep it standing.
if you'd like to play, make up a name, job title/occupation, stats (str: x | intelligence: x | charisma: x | endurance: x | agility: x | luck x) and a short intro blurb and send it to me via pm, probably on discord. it will take place on discord in this room.

04-20-2017 07:46 AM
Wheat

this is happening in fifty (50) minutes

https://discord.gg/4WWDybF

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2017 09:33 PM by Wheat.)
04-23-2017 08:09 PM
Wheat

[Image: srOvpq.png]

characters
Spoiler :
Gimeurcookie - Today at 4:55 PM
a. Pluto v70 (Douggy)
b. A strangly short Pluto
c. Pluto v70 was told he wasn't fit for the big ranks of other Plutos. He was too small to fit in and everyone casted him away. If Plutos were planets (They're not) he'd be a dwarf planet. He's currently just a simple farmer and normally appears at the farmer market, just like his genaration was made for, but he dreams of being apart of bigger, being an oil tycoon....or heck, just being a used car salesmen, he'll take that.
d. strength [8] intelligence [1] charisma [1] endurance [8] agility [5] luck [3]

++++++++++++++++++

The Regulator
Angel
Yo, it's me, local all around cool dude The Regulator. You gotta say the whole thing, with the "the." Anyway I heard some dudes were gonna hang around old crumbling buildings and that is basically like 125% my a e s t h e t i c? if i win it w/e i just wanna lean on a wall and pose in a cool way
stats: strength [4] intelligence [8] charisma [6] endurance [3] agility [4] luck [1]

++++++++++++++++++

Para
Prunus
strength [4] intelligence [4] charisma [4] endurance [2] agility [8] luck [4]
I'm Para and i'm a sugar cane pal! I'm gonna win all the restaurants! it's gonna be great. let's get goin. hoo wee. I'm gonna solve all the mysteries, too.

+++++++++++++++++++

Bizz
Fairy, Media Mogul.
Bizz knows the biz. Bizz knows what's got potential and this piece of land? It's got potential. What kind of potential? Not important. I've got a phone call to make.
(STR: 1 , INT: 6 , CHA: 8 , END: 1 , AGI: 5 , LUK: 5)

++++++++++++++++++++++

Porypan
Pan v474
Generally tries to be friendly towards everyone no matter what. Easily startled, but not very shy. Primary function is playing background music, but is often hired to play party music at the disco.
He's not actually interested in owning the restaurant or anything, he's just really really high and he just sort of stumbled into this whole thing and went with it.
strength [2] intelligence [4] charisma [9] endurance [6] agility [4] luck [1]

Mr Build
Fog
Mister Build wants to construct things. Big things. He is a master of construction sites and building works. His second favorite thing is workplace safety, and his eye-searingly fluorescent safety jackets and hardhats are much feared. He thinks that everything is better when its high-rise, and the quaint and pretty has no place in his ideal world of steel and glass.

strength [3] intelligence [4] charisma [5] endurance [1] agility [9] luck [4]

++++++++++++++

Labann
athonae
freelance website coder, going to turn the apildees into a Web 3.0 Site
2 st 6 int 2 cha 2 end 4 end 10 luck
will post rest tomorrow

04-24-2017 10:21 AM