Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

4tuna Mafia Game
Author Message
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
 

Offline
Posts: 5,386
Joined: Jul 2011
D3 end
Spoiler :


[0-1]
"We may, of course, be wrong. But it doesn't hurt to try, yes? Or maybe it will. I suppose it depends on how this "trust" will go. :P"
Hero! The trust building will go completely harmlessly! This one involves falling logs.
They fall in an array.
The person we ask to trust us stands in the middle. An array of giant logs and rafters taken from the building during renovations will fly towards the Trustee. Of course, all of us will come together and press the button under your each of your chairs to stop the logs.
If even one person doesn't, then well we don't deserve to call ourselves friends.
Also it's completely anonymous because palship has to be built on a complete trust foundation!!! It wouldn't be trust if you knew who didn't press the button!(edited)
Anyway let's go!
[A figure with a sheet over it in a boxy shape picks up 0-1.] I'm floating now. Don't... don't pay any attention to... how i'm floating.
0-1 leads the 0-classes into a large room you never saw before.
An elaborate contraption is set up.
Two of you escort Hudson and Huron into the room and place them on the podium, which has a large red target on it.
The whole thing has a kind of game show feel to it.
"Everybody get ready! Put your hands on your remotes. It's time-"
"Redwood did it!" Hudson shouts as they are placed on the spot.
"Yeah! It was them!"
"Wait-" a voice comes from the crowd. "Were we supposed to bring the remotes-"
"to show your TRUST oh what?"
But it was too late; the button had already been pushed and many, many logs flew straight into the faces of the robots.
Hudson and Huron lay unconscious on the floor. No one is sure if they're alive or not and everyone is scared to check.
[0-1 put on a pained smile.] Oh! And the second they got knocked out I just got data back from myself that there was nothing the matter with them! Hmm! Good job I mean we'll get it right next time!
Hudson and Huron were plain 0-classes
[Image: ZmJpqn.png] n3 begin
please excuse the delay as moon/pizza gets up to speed.
they have replaced W-232!
uh, get things in by.... :40.

D4
Spoiler :
[0-1]
Bad news and worse news!
Guys!
First of all, is the bad news!!!!!!!
I found our good, good friend redwood crushed in a box. Most if not all of their bones were broken!
See.
[A draped boxy figure lifts a box from beneath the table. Redwood sits in a shoebox. They're currently in a coma, something they have been drifting in and out of.](edited)
Now I should probably take them to the hopsital.
[The draped boxy figure takes redwood out of the meeting room.]
Uh, they were good and so were all of their animal friends. Who will take care of the animal friends now? Who???
Those animals sure were good at scaring away bad people. Too bad no one else can control them.
Oh well!
[Redwood was a town doctor]
Second! The worse news!
Our friend X-607 was never really our friend!!!!!!!
I found them strangled and kicked them outside into a ditch when I saw they had a gun on them which i then fired a bunch of times to test if it sounded the same as when 0-9 died. I don't know if they did the shooting but it was the same gun! Which is! not good! so i looked further into it and they are just a common bad man. I think being kicked out of our club and roughed up and thrown in a sewer ditch is punishment enough because if we really want to be better than O-classes and the bad bad men they send we should show at least a little leeway.
Still it kind of stings.
[X-607 was a normal mafia]
If we look on the bright side though......... we're a little bit more pure!
A little closer together!
But since two people died I'm guessing that this isn't over... even if it's close to being so...
I just hope we can all pull together before the big O-class meet.
It'll take a lot of trust to beat them with such a small roster.
But I think we can do it.
We can go to regionals.
Where regionals is overthrowing the Notail government and ushering a new era of supreme palship across the universe.
[Image: G40MtR.png]
You Can Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: LlcQTe.png]
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
NO I CAN'T
[0-1]
D4 begin
Hero [0-6]
Hmm. We don't have a lot of people left. :P
W-232 [0-2]
Oh no, how could this happen? :3
Hero [0-6]
That's not good. :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
why. here.
[0-1]
Note: with 4 remaining, it takes 3 to do a thing. If you remove the wrong person, town will probably lose. Though how that turns out all depends on the setup.
meaning that it may be out of town's control, depending on Things. or not.(edited)
No deadline.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Well, well, well.
We trust each other, right?
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
NO
NO.
no.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Okay :frowning:
W-232 [0-2]
I know times are tough right now, but we can't let fear and doubt destroy us, or we'll never be able to accomplish our goal. That's what the O-classes sending people after us want. :3
Hero [0-6]
Not a particularly wise thing to do in these times. :P(edited)
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Well, I think O-6 is the bad guy, honestly.
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
red....fix....red
dead?
no.
Hero [0-6]
Too much trust will destroy us. Too little will too. :P
W-232 [0-2]
We need a good balance. :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
red death here.
help
oh no.
W-232 [0-2]
What happened 0-5? :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
who follows dead
W-232 [0-2]
Did you see something...? :3
If you have any clues, we need them. :3
Hero [0-6]
[can i just say every time 0-5 say something and ppl react to it i start thinking about 'what happened lassie is timmy stuck in a well']
W-232 [0-2]
[ahjakjhdfjhfdkl]
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
help me. red.
death is here.
who follow?
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Well, can I be honest of who killed X-607 and the little pizza?
It was me
Sorry :frowning:
Hero [0-6]
Oh? :P
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
I tought the pizza was a horrible, bad person, they wasn't.
Well, at least I was right about X-607.
Hero [0-6]
A wild card sorts, are you? :P
W-232 [0-2]
Wait, you put the child in the oven? :3
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Don't judge me.
W-232 [0-2]
That's concerning. :3

Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
But you know what this means?
You are concerning, notail.
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
hero howl.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2....21.48.png

[0-1]
Note: with 4 remaining, it takes 3 to do a thing. If you remove the wrong person, town will probably lose. Though how that turns out all depends on the setup.
meaning that it may be out of town's control, depending on Things. or not.(edited)
No deadline.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Well, well, well.
We trust each other, right?
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
NO
NO.
no.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Okay :frowning:
W-232 [0-2]
I know times are tough right now, but we can't let fear and doubt destroy us, or we'll never be able to accomplish our goal. That's what the O-classes sending people after us want. :3
Hero [0-6]
Not a particularly wise thing to do in these times. :P(edited)
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Well, I think O-6 is the bad guy, honestly.
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
red....fix....red
dead?
no.
Hero [0-6]
Too much trust will destroy us. Too little will too. :P
W-232 [0-2]
We need a good balance. :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
red death here.
help
oh no.
W-232 [0-2]
What happened 0-5? :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
who follows dead
W-232 [0-2]
Did you see something...? :3
If you have any clues, we need them. :3
Hero [0-6]
[can i just say every time 0-5 say something and ppl react to it i start thinking about 'what happened lassie is timmy stuck in a well']
W-232 [0-2]
[ahjakjhdfjhfdkl]
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
help me. red.
death is here.
who follow?
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Well, can I be honest of who killed X-607 and the little pizza?
It was me
Sorry :frowning:
Hero [0-6]
Oh? :P
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
I tought the pizza was a horrible, bad person, they wasn't.
Well, at least I was right about X-607.
Hero [0-6]
A wild card sorts, are you? :P
W-232 [0-2]
Wait, you put the child in the oven? :3
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Don't judge me.
W-232 [0-2]
That's concerning. :3
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
But you know what this means?
You are concerning, notail.
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
hero howl.

broke are you?
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Well, you know what this means? The bad guys didn't act that day.
Hero [0-6]
.... Aroo? :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
did you?
howl?
Hero [0-6]
I just howled, yes. :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
night.
W-232 [0-2]
Hm...If you're the one who put a 12 year old in an oven, then I wonder why they didn't act that night... :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
to the moon.
I AM THE MOON
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Well, they spoke with 0-5, you know what this means?
Hero [0-6]
I suppose I howled to the moon then, yes. :P
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
0-5 or 0-6 are the bad guys.
Hero [0-6]
I'm not sure I see the connection there. :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
i am death
HURT
W-232 [0-2]
0-5, I'm afraid I don't understand. Are you confessing? :3
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
I vote for Hero. [Image: DStrW8.png]
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
death talk to red.
but red
never spoke
red was dead
W-232 [0-2]
I don't think we should jump to conclusions, what's your evidence? :3(edited)
[0-1]
3 to TRUST.
Hero 1 [Fly]
no deadline. misremove and likely lose.
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
why?
Hero [0-6]
You may vote for me if you want. I don't mind, really. :P
W-232 [0-2]
And 0-5, what are you trying to say? :3
Hero [0-6]
But it doesn't seem wise at this juncture. It may cost you your victory. :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
NO
W-232 [0-2]
Did you kill 0-9? :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
HERO.
Hero [0-6]
Hi. :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
TALK. to the moon.
unable.
to hurt.
W-232 [0-2]
Unable... :3
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
oh.
Hero talked with 0-5.
So... W-232?
W-232 [0-2]
What? :3
Hero [0-6]
If you are indeed speaking the truth, 0-8, then it does lie on W-232. :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
what wonders DO MUSHROOMS SEE at night?
W-232 [0-2]
I don't see the correlation here, I'm afraid. :3
Hero [0-6]
I suppose it could be 0-5. But since they are defending me, and I know my own position, it makes more sense that they aren't suspicious. :P
There are only four people left. :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
HEROES DON'T HELP
Hero [0-6]
And 0-1. But I don't think we're supposed to be suspicious of 0-1. :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
The moon, hates heros.
Hero [0-6]
I would if I could. I'm sorry. :P
W-232 [0-2]
I defended you as well, by your logic then I too am innocent. In addition, we don't know if what 0-8 says is true. :3
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
I only killed the child and the villain, who killed the medicant of trees?
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
but the moon knows the hero tries
Hero [0-6]
In the end, we're still going in the circles. Quite unfortunate. :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
too good at murder is the snake.
like death.
W-232 [0-2]
Murder and death go hand in hand, yes. :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
how much power does the mushroom have???
LIFT.
W-232 [0-2]
Lift... :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
LIFT.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Lift what?
Hero [0-6]
Lift something up high? :P
Maybe this is one of those H-class weed jokes. :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
how strong. is the mushroom.
W-232 [0-2]
Ohhhh, odd. :3
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Well, I am pretty weak, gotta be honest
[0-1]
3 to TRUST.
Hero 1 [Fly]
no deadline. misremove and likely lose.
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
.............
[0-1]
[just reminder of votes]
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
I hardly belive I could beat a brise of winter.
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
how does the snake. outsmart death.
Hero [0-6]
By playing dead? :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
do not....believe.
DO NOT.
((Vote for Fly [Image: DStrW8.png] ))
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Ok, ok
I will try to lift you, if you want.
[0-1]
3 to TRUST.
Hero 1 [Fly]
Fly 1 [UNNAMED]
no deadline. misremove and likely lose.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Let's go. Tries to lift Unnamed Entity
W-232 [0-2]
I'm not sure what 0-8 is doing, but I think...I'll vote for them as well. [Image: DStrW8.png](edited)
[0-1]
3 to TRUST.
Hero 1 [Fly]
Fly 2 [UNNAMED, W-232]
no deadline. misremove and likely lose.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Guys.... Belive me!
Hero [0-6]
Hmm. :P

Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Actually yeah, thinking well, I would not belive me but.
Actually :thinking:
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
how strong are you.
W-232 [0-2]
I'm sorry but you keep changing your answers and I don't know what to make of it. :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
only the strong kill the weak.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Ok, ok, I will tell you
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
hard....to kill....
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
My suit is very, very strong.
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
only death so brutal.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Not resistent, but very strong.
Hero [0-6]
The easiest thing would be to follow you and to vote as well, but I would hate to be wrong. :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
......................
W-232 [0-2]
That's very understandable. :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
is what the snake says if true?
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Well, if you want to show something to me, I could crush it
W-232 [0-2]
Crushing... :3
Hero [0-6]
0-8 may not be telling the truth, but it's a puzzle that's an awful conundrum to solve. :P
It wouldn't be right of me to just blindly follow the crowd, though. :P
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
:mushroom: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:
Hero [0-6]
Hmm. What did you all do last night? Just asking. :P
To be clear, you know. :P
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Uhh, I alredy said?
I murdered X-607.
Hero [0-6]
It doesn't hurt to restate it, no? :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
red. red.....help me.
no response.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
But not expecifically Redwood.
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
IGNORED AGAIN.
W-232 [0-2]
I went to investigate X-607, but their room was empty by the time I got there. They must have already been killed by then. :3
Hero [0-6]
Hm. It just doesn't seem right to me, the idea of voting for 0-8. :P
W-232 [0-2]
Well, not investigate, but snoop. :3(edited)
Hero [0-6]
Call it a nonsense gut feeling, but something doesn't feel right with that. :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
wrong.......yes.....hero...DO NOT LIKE HERO.
but.
wrong.
W-232 [0-2]
Our entire operation hangs in the balance, so I can't blame you. :3
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Hey, if Hero talked with Unnamed, what W-232 did?
Hero [0-6]
I apologise for prolonging this. I simply don't want to make a mistake. :P
W-232 [0-2]
I already told you. I went to snoop around X-607's room, but when I arrived, it was empty. :3
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
How?
W-232 [0-2]
You must have killed them by then. :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
how fast.
how fast.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Yes, but how this makes a room empty?
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
how fast.
W-232 [0-2]
I don't mean it was completely empty, just that they weren't in it. :3
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
I am extremely slow.
W-232 [0-2]
Empty of people. :3
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
While I am strong and inteligent as I am, this suit wasn't made to run like a train and resist like a diamond.
W-232 [0-2]
If they're mafia, they might have already left to go meet with someone by the time I got there. I would have brought that up today if you didn't already kill them and it became a moot point. :3
Either killing Redwood or planning the murder with their accomplice. :3

Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
W-232, what, you, really, did.
W-232 [0-2]
I already said. :3
I don't see the flaw here. :3
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
I mean, it was empty of people, but this means you couldn't just snoop the room in search of proofs?
I change my vote. W-232. [Image: DStrW8.png]
W-232 [0-2]
I did do that, would you like to know what I found? :3
[0-1]
3 to TRUST.
Fly 2 [UNNAMED, W-232]
W-232 1 [Fly]
no deadline. misremove and likely lose.
W-232 [0-2]
There was nothing of note but some papers. I couldn't read them in the dark and didn't think to take them back to my room to read in case they turned out to be something private. X-607 had the gun with them when they died, after all, so if they left before I arrived then they would have taken that with them. :3(edited)
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
kill......friend.
a friend should not be killed.
a friend.....they friend were good at task.
would win.
BUT I WILL FAIL TASK.
There is no win for death. a sin.
W-232 [0-2]
It's very unfortunate. I still don't trust you, 0-8, considering you tried to kill a literal child. I thought we were supposed to be better than the people we're going to replace. :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
[Points at W-232]
W-232 [0-2]
Yes? :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
((Vote for W-232 [Image: DStrW8.png] ))
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
OH NOW YOU ARE CHILD-MURDERER CALLING, HUH. :mushroom:
W-232 [0-2]
Considering that's literally what you did, yes. :3
[0-1]
3 to TRUST.
Fly 1 [W-232]
W-232 2 [Fly, UNNAMED]
no deadline. misremove and likely lose.
Hero [0-6]
You're my dear friend, W-232. I'm glad I know you. :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
WHY would the monster kill their FRIEND
W-232 [0-2]
I will submit to a trust exercise if you all demand it, but do keep in mind that if this goes wrong, then it will be very bad for all of us. :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
When the MONSTER would WIN.
W-232 [0-2]
I'm glad to know you too, Hero. :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
I lose. No matter what.
No help.
Do not care.
help.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Hey, Unnamed.
W-232 [0-2]
I would like to help you, 0-5. :3(edited)
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Just asking.
You are even a villain or a hero?
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
I.
Need help.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
How we can help you?
Say it, now.
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
Failure already.
Hero [0-6]
I may be wrong, and I am deeply sorry if I've suggested trust in the wrong person. But this is my gamble, because I must take one of some kind. :P
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
End.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
End
W-232 [0-2]
I'll do what I can. :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
Failure already.
Hero [0-6]
I will put my trust in W-232 as well. Let's see what happens. :P [Image: DStrW8.png]
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
end
[0-1]
:hammer:
W-232 [0-2]
:3
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Goodbye, W-232.
W-232 [0-2]
I suppose this is the end. :3
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
END
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Die in Neo bad boy hole.
W-232 [0-2]
I would have liked to take down the O-classes with all of you, but it seems that dream will no longer be a reality. :3
[0-1]
Do you have any words of trust before we take you to Trustzone!
W-232 [0-2]
I have said all I have to say. :3
[0-1]
Thank you friend!!
This TRUST exercise is simple. It's the hug of fate. I'm going to get my very, very best, best friend in here. They are a big time captain of our army!(edited)
[At the mention of "Army", everyone in the room looks at each other strangely.]
[Never before has any sort of army been mentioned in any of the previous meetings.]
The big man will come in with a very, very large stick. They will start beating us severely. Myself included!
[0-1]
What's that look, everybody? I told you not to ever worry about lil ol me ever going away. Because with friendship, you can perservere through anything [Image: G40MtR.png]
Anyway, we will all hug our friend W-232 here to protect them. The big man will hit us very hard, but their blows won't be enough to kill any of us in if we all stick together.
But if just one of us lets go of the hug around our friend, the big man will have all of their blows concentrated on them!
And unfortunately, they're calibrated at just the right level that they will kill our friend 0-2!
I know this is an extreme trust exercise. A choice more difficult than I've asked any of you to make before. But that's only because we've been through so much the last few days, that I'm willing to suffer pain with you all to prove our bond.
Let's all gather around W-232.
[Warily, the three other 0-classes besides W-232 gather around the accused notail and link arms. Hero and UNNAMED ENTITY hold onto 0-1, who whistles.]
[Three of the black-draped boxy units join the hug.]
[From each of the units, 0-1's tinny voice whispers to each of the 0-classes around W-232.]
0-1 says:
"This is your choice."
At this moment, an 8-foot tall Zektron carrying stick barbed with razor wire and plasmatic thorns thunders into the room. As it does, the room vibrates enough to cause one of the sheets to fall off one of the draped units, revealing a blue boxy robot with an implacable smile.
W-232 sweats. They tremble fiercely.
"I will feel the pain alongside you. Every one of me has always felt the constant pain of every one of these units I'm made to join. Still, I will never blame you if you don't want to join in the TRUST exercise."(edited)
"IS IT TIME?" the zektron booms. "TELL ME IT'S HITTIN' TIME'."
"One second, my dear captain." [Image: G40MtR.png]
[The auxillary units of the Lil Carry Pal toy turn to the three.](edited)
"Fly? Hero? UNNAMED? Will you hold tight? I won't tell anyone else of your choice."

Fly, Hero and UNNAMED, Please DM me whether you decide to hold on or let go

The lash is raised.
The captain hesitates.
"I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU HAVE TO BE INVOLVED, MY LOVING FRIEND. IT IS WRONG. THE PAIN OF LARRY IS THE PAIN OF CAESAR."
0-1 frowns for the first time in years. "And yet you would give up your trust in us? This is for our universal friendship. Now."
The lash comes down.
Again. And again.
One of the friendly box robots is broken, but even as it loses all function, its grip tightens and the chain holds tight.
This continues.
Between blubbering sobs, W-232 gets out an, "I-I'm.... sorry... I never hurt.... I never wanted to hurt... I wanted the same thing... but I didn't-"
Then, after the thirteenth lash, one of the hands of the 0-classes lets go.
The Zektron advances on W-232.
Minutes later, 0-1 says through a barely audible whirr, "I know I said I wouldn't blame you."
"But I can still be a little disappointed, can't I [Image: G40MtR.png] "
No one is happy about any of this.
Even the Zektron holds a troubled look on their dome.
"Well, they probably aren't dead or anything (I know it's ironic I lied hehe) so I'm going to see if I can get a few of me to gimp our way over to the clinic with this naughty notail."
"I guess the lockdown is over?"
"Thanks for your help captain~"
"And-" 0-1 turns to the three remaining 0-classes with an indomitable smile- "I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow. Big day of plans ahead!"
:confetti_ball: end, town win! hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confetti_ball:

Code:
W 232 was plain mafia
Hero was plain town
Fly-Prometheus was plain town
UNNAMED ENTITY was plain town

congratulations to everyone who played! you all won figuratively, but mostly town won It's Larry! [Image: G40MtR.png]

D5
Spoiler :
https://i.imgur.com/aYzZ4ns.mp4
the hidden p-1224 victory ending

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 11:44 AM by Wheat.)
11-14-2017, 11:43 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
 

Offline
Posts: 5,386
Joined: Jul 2011
observerchat
Spoiler :
observerchat

[0-1]
20 Fly-Prometheus, ufr lammar [0-8]
17 Hudson and Huron [0-7]
16 Hero, Apo11o [0-6]
15 R-30, robust laser [0-3]
14 kaile, cmdrcade [0-12]
12 w-232 , life system! [0-2]
12 UNNAMED ENTITY, gimeurcookie [0-5]
12 P-1224, Artem1s [0-10]
priority
!coin
LarryBotBOT

[0-1]
!coin
LarryBotBOT

[0-1]
20 kaile, cmdrcade [0-12]
18 w-232 , life system! [0-2]
16 Hudson and Huron [0-7]
14 Hero, Apo11o [0-6]
11 R-30, robust laser [0-3]
10 Fly-Prometheus, ufr lammar [0-8]
10 UNNAMED ENTITY, gimeurcookie [0-5]
7 P-1224, Artem1s [0-10]
n2 priority
action log notes: "communicate pizza"
Phillip
Who dies tonight
[0-1]
dont know yet
!roll 20 20
LarryBotBOT
@0-1 rolled a 20 sided dice 20 times for a total of 235 (average: 11.75):
8,14,20,20,15,15,19,7,13,8,6,20,14,3,19,1,20,4,6,3
Phillip
NOT PIZZA CHILD
Whew
[0-1]
P-1224 will not be joining us.
they are a replacement.
Phillip
BUT THE PIZZA
[0-1]
I would joke "mushrooms are a valid pizza topping" but that might cause too much false or true suspicion.
Imagine I made that joke.
Phillip
:thinking:
:mushroom: :eyes:
Cinquo
Like can we talk about the game in observation chat?
[0-1]
yeah
observation chat, aka SCREAMING AT THE PLAYERS CHAT
you can share your suspicions
Cinquo
I think H&H is real suspicious
They'd be my top scum pick for the like, five minutes I've been watching
[0-1]
last night was pretty buckwild.
usually i start gushing about it once it gets near endgame and more people are out, because it's fun to play along while it's still early.
Phillip
Yeah I was thinking H&H too
Cinquo
H&H has that kind of snappy and pouncy play you don't usually see from town in this sort of super casual game
Phillip
They've also been rather quiet otherwise
Cinquo
Actually I think I misread, they've got a tunnel on 0-5
But it doesn't read like a town tunnel
Phillip
Ah geez 0-2's gone missing
0-5 is pretty [Unreadable] so it's difficult to say
Cinquo
And scum don't usually tunnel like this unless the person has attention from other people...
0-2 would be a possible scum on my list, something about their posts makes me suspicious for reasons I can't place
Cinquo
I have a solid null read on 0-5 because they're rping a crazy so hard that you have to ignore the scumtells because you know they're irrelevant
Hero seems to be controlling the day game fairly well, but that seems to just be general effectiveness rather than a dtrat
Phillip
I don't think Hero's a scum, but that's just me thinking with my heart
Cinquo
This is some top flavour though
Favorite yet
I was at a firework night and would have had to leave right about now so
Phillip
:popcorn:
Cinquo
:new_moon_with_face:
Phillip
Nope, we was wrong
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Yo yo
Phillip
Oi oi
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
I die died
[0-1]
don't worry you aren't dead.
Phillip
You got the smashy smashy

[0-1]
just
very smashed.
Hudson & Huron [0-7]

Why thank you
Im top scum
Also H&H reminds me of the tool company
Phillip
Part of me thinks 0-5, but I'd think someone would've dug up dirt on them by now
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
I think 0-5 is clean the gun just doesn't fit with that rp
Phillip
Yeah they stand out a bit too much to be scum
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
I hope redwood gets investigated, purely out of the fact of how hostile they were
Cinquo
0-5 doesn't get a pass for the RP from me because of the WIFOM dilemma
I.e. "Scum wouldn't stand out so much"
"Scum know town think scum wouldn't stand out so much" etc
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Thats always a problem
Cinquo
But there's little 0-5 content beyond the RP so null read
Phillip
0-8 and X-607 are my sleeper picks
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
So how was i top scum? Just wondering what made me look evil?
Cinquo
As I said, I only tuned in to murder tv like five minutes before saying that
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Pffff
Phillip
You were pretty quiet today
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
I had to do groceries
Phillip
Ah, my condolences
Cinquo
It was when you snapped at 05 about information that made me suspicious (sudden aggressive from quiet play is a classic scumtell - your partner pokes you and says "X just slipped go for them you're too lurky")
But I've not once been right about a Fortuna mafia scumpick so far so pfft
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Pfff
I also didn't really know what to write for some of time
But when 3 ppl are voting on you, you kinda got to say something
Phillip
In all the games I've been in I figured out whodunnit, but always screwed up the vote at the end, haha
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
So i just stated what i did, and apparently that made me more suspicious
[0-1]
well figuring out whodunnit n2 actually wouldn't help.
Phillip
Like when I was 100% sure Porypan was mafia in discord mafia II, but then Laser and Gime (who I suspected scum) both jumped on the vote, giving me second thoughts(edited)
Cinquo
Ooooh townkill?
Or is this another SK setup >:3c
Phillip
And I almost dunked GIme in the last game, but then I was like "man if I dunk Gime it's probably gonna be them and I don't want to end the game like that"
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Pfff
[0-1]
welcome, Not W-232 Anymore
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
get dunked on
Cinquo
Hey zerotoo
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
02, were you town?
W-232 [0-2]
hello! :3
Phillip
Welcome!
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
^^^^
[0-1]
N3 priority!

16 w-232 , moon [0-2]
16 Hero, Apo11o [0-6]
16 kaile, cmdrcade [0-12]
16 UNNAMED ENTITY, gimeurcookie [0-5]
15 R-30, robust laser [0-3]
14 Fly-Prometheus, ufr lammar [0-8]
6 P-1224, Artem1s [0-10](edited)
W-232 [0-2]
also, what do you think? :3
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Maybe?
Cinquo
I got bad vibes from you
But not enough to scumpick
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
I was unsure on your alignment so i had to watch you for a night
But it said nothing of importance
So im leaning on town
Cinquo
Oh 05 is gime?
05 strong scumpick get away from my hands you fiend
W-232 [0-2]
nope nope! i was in fact... mafiascum
[0-1]
!roll 20 20
LarryBotBOT
@0-1 rolled a 20 sided dice 20 times for a total of 204 (average: 10.2):
15,7,13,9,15,18,19,11,8,14,3,10,5,2,7,16,10,6,15,1
Cinquo
Ayyy fucking gut feeling
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
So my suspicions were correct
Cinquo
You said town lean ;p
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Just i got a bad role and rethought my opinion
W-232 [0-2]
and which night? i tried to kill 0-5 on the second one so im amused if you found nothing
hehehe
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
I watched first night
Well first night if we don't count the passive day
Phillip
You just had to go and spoil it for us
W-232 [0-2]
ahh, okay! i hadnt done the kill at that time
quite sorry! >_<
Cinquo
This is spoiledchat pfft
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Pfff
But there could be another maf
Cinquo
Great only keeps Game roles secret to keep the tension up
W-232 [0-2]
you can still guess who my partner is!

Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Wheat is really good at making stories on the spot
Cinquo
Also what was behind the bit the day before last where you were talking about how you thought 05 was innocent? Softclaiming investigative?
Looked back and that post was what set off bad gut feel on you 02
W-232 [0-2]
oh.. no, i genuinley thought they were innocent.
gut feeling and all.
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
I still feel 05 is innocent
Cinquo
But maf know who the innocents are
(Barring 3rd parties who aren't known to exist)
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Maybe 05 is 3rd party
W-232 [0-2]
nah, i mean- i already felt there was a third party. i think.
Cinquo
As scum you want to be careful about who you casually dismiss as innocent in public, as over certainty about townness is actually a very powerful tell in most games (subverted in fortunamafia since everyone has a possible investigate)
Certainty about scumpicks is normal, but people are usually really waffly about their townpickw
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
as scum
Idk why, i just feel that 05 is at the very least not maf
W-232 [0-2]
oohh okay then! thank you for the advice ^^
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Ok so we know 02 is maf, but what about the other people we haven't discussed
Specifically X-607 and fly
Cinquo
We know 05 isn't mafia because 02 said they tried to kill them
Not got a read on 012, I find cade difficult to read
Don't know who fly is
Phillip
Lammar
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
They go on and on about mushrooms
Phillip
Clearly this is a distraction technique
Cinquo
I seem to have missed heir posts
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Possible diversion
Cade is also very neutral and quiet
Maybe they are trying to be the last one left?
Cinquo
012 has nearly 4 pages of chat
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Well i guess he isn't quiet but he doesn't try to pin anyone
Cinquo
That's average-high for the game I thihk
Oh that's a good point
Activelurk accusation?
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Maybe
I wonder who hasn't went yet
Its been like 20 mins over the time to enter in
[0-1]
yep resolving things
it's resovled now
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Ok
Cinquo
Yeah a lot of math involved in forunamaf makes it take a lil longer than a less interesting game
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Whoa, red died
Possible that was my fault
Oh, there just in a coma
Ding dong the doc is dead
Redwood [0-3]
:(
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
sorta
Cinquo
Town doc , OUCH
Redwood [0-3]
I DID A SUCCESSFUL PROTECT
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Welcome to murder tv
Redwood [0-3]
BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT
BECAUSE SOMEBODY DIED ANYWAYS
Cinquo
So we do have an SK!
Redwood [0-3]
SO I WENT AHEAD AND ANNOUNCED WHERE I WAS THE NIGHT PRIOR
and then maf would be all like "oh hey guess we know why that didn't happen"
when i expected to survive to today to be like]
lynched for pushing so hard on a townie
X-607 [0-12]
why can i never survive these things.
Redwood [0-3]
karma
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Two dead?
W-232 [0-2]
welcome to the dead pit cade!
Redwood [0-3]
you know what's super good though, last night i protected the mafia
my other consideration
was the other mafia
:)
Phillip
Haha! I called it
X-607 [0-12]
lol you protected me?
Redwood [0-3]
nope
X-607 [0-12]
oh lmao
Redwood [0-3]
i protected your bud
Phillip
Kaile was mafia
W-232 [0-2]
cackles for a bit
X-607 [0-12]
ye i was maf
Redwood [0-3]
my scumdar is BROKE
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Pffff
It sure is
W-232 [0-2]
at least you prevented a death from happening robust
X-607 [0-12]
stating it was you that protected put such a nice big target on you though
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Well lets hope the people who are left know who the other maf
X-607 [0-12]
either way you had the lynch target
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Do you think someone could be a sk?
Redwood [0-3]
I have some insider knowledge that i don't know if i should reveal
i mean it doesn't mechanically matter but y'know

Cinquo
Basically guaranteed unless someone has super strength?
Redwood [0-3]
should i preserve the mystique
X-607 [0-12]
yeah someone is a sk
we didn't kill the pizza man
we went to hit 0-5
Cinquo
Extra kills two nights in a row
X-607 [0-12]
ye ol Redwood saved him
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Pizza is maf
Cinquo
Or is that 3 nights in a row
Redwood [0-3]
Well I mean, unless
X-607 [0-12]
he is now the mafia
Redwood [0-3]
Somebody rolled a 20 and an 18
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Yes
Cinquo
Pizza replaced into w3 who is maf
X-607 [0-12]
before the other maf was w yeah
so q: how obvious was it that i was the mafia though?
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
So, when should we turn observation chat into scream at player chat?
X-607 [0-12]
like apparently the SK caught on but i want to know
Redwood [0-3]
I mean, I didn't know, but I wasn't sure about like anybody
well i still felt like 0-5 was a friend
X-607 [0-12]
how'd you like the "instantly throwing shade at myself" technique :::>
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
I didn't suspect you until i died
Redwood [0-3]
honestly that's probably a scumtell at this point
X-607 [0-12]
i mean yeah honestly
at least with Gim
Cinquo
I had 0 read on you, I can never read you cade
X-607 [0-12]
lmao
Cinquo
05 is the SK because it's gime and she wants our hands k
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Pffff
Redwood [0-3]
okay fine it's a vig
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Sk because gime
Redwood [0-3]
Well I mean, unless
Somebody rolled a 20 and an 18
X-607 [0-12]
yeah its 0-5.
Redwood [0-3]
i said i had insider knowledge
X-607 [0-12]
at least thats my money
Cinquo
I don't get your implications
W-232 [0-2]
who rolled a 20?
Redwood [0-3]
it is very difficult to REMOVE somebody with a roll
you've got to roll real high
Cinquo
Like rolling an 18 isn't enough to kill unless you're 10 v 1 str isn't it?
Redwood [0-3]
so you must be really lucky to REMOVE without being maf or SK two nights in a row
hey what's kaile's end
[0-1]
Hudson & Huron [0-7]Today at
So, when should we turn observation chat into scream at player chat?
always and especially end game
Cinquo
I remember wheat said it was basically impossible for most characters to kill most other characters
X-607 [0-12]
kaile's end?
like, his endgame?
[0-1]
kaile had 7 endurance
X-607 [0-12]
oh
Redwood [0-3]
eh
X-607 [0-12]
that
[0-1]
which added 3 to the necessary roll(edited)
meaning the vig had to get an 18 or above instead of 15.
X-607 [0-12]
AN 18 OR ABOVE
[0-1]
they rolled 18
X-607 [0-12]
FUCK THIS LUCKY LIL SHIT.
Cinquo
Is it really only 15?
W-232 [0-2]
WAIT WHAT
X-607 [0-12]
I WANTED TO LIVE.
Cinquo
I'm certain it was much much higher last time this was brought up
W-232 [0-2]
WHO THE HECK IS THIS LUCKY
Redwood [0-3]
bahaha
X-607 [0-12]
I SWEAR
IF THIS GUY LIVES.
WHEAT.
I WANT TO HAVE A UNIQUE ROLEPLAYING ENDING
W-232 [0-2]
WHAT
Cinquo
(Gime is channeling Bloodney)
X-607 [0-12]
WHERE KAILE BURSTS IN BEATEN AND BRUISED WITH HIS FUCKING REVOLVER
AND KILL THIS LUCKY ASSHOLE
[0-1]
Cinquo - Today at
Is it really only 15?
10 str
W-232 [0-2]
ITS LAMMAR????
Redwood [0-3]
they weren't
but they are now!!
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Bloodney?
[0-1]
plus whatever endurance boost
0-5 had 13 endurance last night
X-607 [0-12]
LAMMAR IM GONNA KILL YOU.
ASFIHUKASBFPIUASBF
FRICK YOUR LUCK
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Lammar is sk?
W-232 [0-2]
LAMMAR!!!
Redwood [0-3]
lammar takes revenge for somebody serving mushrooms on pizza
[0-1]
so they add 10 to any vig roll.
Redwood [0-3]
no, lammar is not sk
there is no sk
W-232 [0-2]
THEY WERE AN ORDINARY AND LUCK AS FRICK TOWN. HOW AND WHY..
OR AM I WRONG
[0-1]
yes.
Cinquo
Oh shit Lammar zeroing in on maf 2
death
X-607 [0-12]
THIS GUY
HIS REASONING IS SO FLAWED
W-232 [0-2]
:C
Cinquo
Pfhsjflf
X-607 [0-12]
SCREW YOUR PROTECTION, TOO OH MY LORD.
Redwood [0-3]
in which our vigilante forgets that the doctor just died
W-232 [0-2]
PLEASE EXCUSE ME AS I YELL. OUT THE WINDOW BECAUSE MOTHER FRICK
Redwood [0-3]
and was a doctor
and existed
on the night that the maf didn't get a kill out
when a doctor was around
X-607 [0-12]
IUHJLOABSFOIYUASBFPIOUASBFN
AND THEN FORGETS
Cinquo
Aaaand Cold
X-607 [0-12]
OH MY GOD
AOIWSDBOIASUUYBDAOSYIUDBAISOPYDB
YES.
W-232 [0-2]
oh hey maf has a chance
GLORIOUS.
X-607 [0-12]
FUCKINBG DO THIS MOON
Cinquo
Also hero :heart:
Redwood [0-3]
what
what the
W-232 [0-2]
GO MOOOOON
Redwood [0-3]
does
[0-1]
i think 0-8 is expecting their vig kill to go through again.
because it worked twice already.
X-607 [0-12]
im gon laugh when it fails
[0-1]
if they make it to next night
Cinquo
0-8 will vigkill the wrong person I think
W-232 [0-2]
if it does. im gonna just die
Cinquo
Which is immediate town loss
Phillip
There's no way they're gonna figure out the bad guy here haha
X-607 [0-12]
I'M LAUGHING
MY
ASS
OFF
W-232 [0-2]
HAHAHAHA
Cinquo
02 is being REALLY BLATANT here
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
WHY HERO
Cinquo
I'd have lynched them for that last statement
Like
Instant vote
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
05 are you confessing?
Cinquo
Hero no don't be defeatist at lylo
DONT BE DEFEATIST AT LYLO
X-607 [0-12]
DO IT
LET 0-2 WIN
Cinquo
LYLO IS WHERE THE GLOVES COME OFF AND YOU EVISCERATE ANYONE WHO TOUCHES YOU
X-607 [0-12]
LETS FUCKING DO THIS MOON
[0-1]
oh and
Cinquo
Is Lammar just ducking with everyone
Redwood [0-3]
fuck they think i blocked 0-5, not protect
W-232 [0-2]
AAAAAAAA GO MOON
Redwood [0-3]
which is why there was no maf death
[0-1]
moon still has armor which has a 50/50 shot of an extra life. and a 50/50 extra life from being voted pal d1.
I already rolled for them.
X-607 [0-12]
yes
please.
yes.
yes.
yes?
yes.
Redwood [0-3]
oh sh
Cinquo
If they roll armour that confirms them mafia though doesn't it?
[0-1]
the d1 life is a dud. the armor is an extra life.
Cinquo
Then everyone vigkill attempts at night
Redwood [0-3]
im a tree surgeon
X-607 [0-12]
yes
Cinquo
Unless you mean they have a 1shot lynch immunity not a free life
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Pfff
[0-1]
hero and unnamed would need to get 20s because they're baby muslces
luckily w232 has 1 end
so they don't add anything
Cinquo
W232 is slipping, 08 is confirmed truthful because nobody else claimed the maf look
*kill
Redwood [0-3]
do you even
Cinquo
Unnamed makes me nervous
Because they might randomvote
It would be entirely in keeping
Redwood [0-3]
everybody has to get on board a lynch for it to happen
LIAR
THE TIME FOR LIES IS OVER
X-607 [0-12]
"I AM PRETTY WEAK"
Cinquo
That could get him lynched actually
X-607 [0-12]
MOTHERFUCKER GO WITH THE RUSE OR DONT
Cinquo
Since only maf can kill while weak
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Pfff
Redwood [0-3]
or, y'know, sk
which is also a form of scum
there is no universe in which claiming to be weak after doing murders is a good idea
SEE
GOD DAMMIT
Cinquo
Lynch All Liars
[0-1]
screaming at players chat
Cinquo
dont lie in mafia
dont lie at lylo

Redwood [0-3]
DON'T LIE AT LYLO
THERE IT IS
THE JUMP
THE JUMP AT THE THROAT
HERO YOU CAN SAVE US
X-607 [0-12]
LETS DO THIS
POUNCE ON THE THROAT
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Fly is toast
X-607 [0-12]
W H A T
Redwood [0-3]
BECAUSE YOU'RE LYING YOU IDIOT
X-607 [0-12]
WHAT IS THIS LAMMAR
Redwood [0-3]
WE WOULDN'T BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE TELLING AN OBVIOUS LIE
X-607 [0-12]
LETS DO THIS HERO.
SEAL YOUR FATE.
[0-1]
0-1: whoever wins, we all win! :confetti_ball:

Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Looks like maf Win
Cinquo
The problem is
Lammar is always incomprehensible
Redwood [0-3]
lammar
lammar obviously they were asking stats
X-607 [0-12]
yeah thats true
Redwood [0-3]
lammar did you like
not know that's what was being asked
low end high str
that is what is being said now
X-607 [0-12]
after a completely contradicting statement
nah fam lynch him already hero
Cinquo
Hero is aware that the lynch is fishy
But is also aware that Lammar is up to something
Redwood [0-3]
hero knows that this isn't right
WHAT IS THAT
LAMMAR WHAT IS THAT
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
HAHAHAHAHA
Cinquo
Lammar Plays Games
X-607 [0-12]
OH WOW THANK GOD ME AND OL 0-2 TALKED ABOUT AN ALIBI
TOO BAD THEY DONT KNOW MY RESULTS.
Redwood [0-3]
i would have responded 0-5
i was just busy
[0-1]
they didn't roll high enough
Redwood [0-3]
after the game i write a letter to 0-5 from the hospital saying they are my friend
[0-1]
to have it be more than a message
Cinquo
Did anyone track w222 last bright
Because that would have been hilarious
Redwood [0-3]
Other than the stupid stats lie, there's no reason to disbelieve lammar
X-607 [0-12]
not that i know of
Redwood [0-3]
they're the only one that's come forward with a murder
if they didn't do the murder, the real vig would have come forth
Cinquo
Yeah Gime has to see that Lammar killed the only other mafia right?
X-607 [0-12]
lammar they already said what they did...
Redwood [0-3]
hero you are the one shining light in the darkness
[0-1]
or, it could be the mafia saying they killed a maf when they killed the townie because they suspect a killer
Cinquo
Except
[0-1]
and want to know who the killer is
Cinquo
The townie would have come forward
Redwood [0-3]
yeah
Cinquo
It's lylo
Claim at lylo
[0-1]
mylo
Redwood [0-3]
there'd still be a vig unaccounted for who would come forward
Cinquo
Lylo, a no lynch leads to a loss from their extra life
[0-1]
*mylo, depending on setup.
Redwood [0-3]
if somebody lied about one of the deaths, there would be the other death person still in there
and obviously the person who killed a non-maf isn't gonna say anything
[0-1]
said at the beginning of the day "mylo, depending on setup; may be otherwise."
Cinquo
Ooh gime just asked for Lammars speed
Redwood [0-3]
he's slow
i got distracted by the metaphor
to notice he said that in plain words
X-607 [0-12]
at least 0-2 is sticking with his lie
Redwood [0-3]
c'mon lammar just be all like 'well if i killed redwood who killed kaile'
X-607 [0-12]
gg though i dont think were gonna win this
Redwood [0-3]
and then if 0-2 is like 'oh that was me' point out that THAT IS INCREDIBLY BULLSHIT WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT
Cinquo
Even if you catch 0222
Uh
W222
You can still win
If his lynch protect pops

X-607 [0-12]
i hope to god it does
[0-1]
extra lives are for night only
Cinquo
Oh
X-607 [0-12]
we just lost
rip in ripo
wait what
:clap: this is why i wanted to kill gime :clap:
Cinquo
:crocodile:
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
MAF IS DONESO
Redwood [0-3]
I NEED A HERO
Cinquo
Unless Hero flips again
X-607 [0-12]
HERO FLIP
DO IT
FLIP
FLIPO.
PLEASE
Redwood [0-3]
I'M HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO 'TIL THE END OF THE NIGHT
X-607 [0-12]
HES GOTTA BE STRONG AND HES -
WAIT
Cinquo
:dog: <---- this is the good boy
X-607 [0-12]
TGHATS RIGHT
THEY HAVE A FRIENDSHIP I FORGOT ABOUT THAT
Redwood [0-3]
new question: is this just roleplay or is gime a weird third party role
X-607 [0-12]
might be a Jester
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
I think its rp
[0-1]
no jesters
EXTREME RP
X-607 [0-12]
oh WONDERFUL
Redwood [0-3]
good
Cinquo
[Image: image.png]

Hudson & Huron [0-7]
XTREME
Cinquo
This day.png
Redwood [0-3]
YES
X-607 [0-12]
DAMNIT
Redwood [0-3]
:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
YES
Cinquo
:dog2: :hammer:
W-232 [0-2]
:C
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
:2bw:
W-232 [0-2]
AAAAAAAAAAA
Redwood [0-3]
It's Larry!
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
TOWN IS WIN
Cinquo
:W: :hammer: :dog:
Phillip
!!!
They did it!
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
YEA
That was kinda close for a bit
Cinquo
More than close pfft
W-232 [0-2]
AA I WAS HOPING MAF WOULD WIN SO BAD :‘c ah well
Cinquo
Hero gut feeling that the lynch was sus
Redwood [0-3]
not gonna lie, that was a solid effort at making people not realize that nobody was counterclaiming the good murder
Cinquo
hero knows who the bad guys really are
Can you imagine how tense hero must be
did they pick right or did they duck themself over??
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
They are definitely at the edge of their seats(edited)

[0-1]
shit i forgot to plan a transition to the ending for this last trust exercise
X-607 [0-12]
transition idea: kaile bursts in and shoots everyone
done
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
I bet you can make one up real quick
Cinquo
Transition idea: O-5 shows up and karate kicks 0-1 into space
Redwood [0-3]
transition: kaile is still lying broken on the ground and everybody just kinda steps on him as they pass by
W-232 [0-2]
lovley.
X-607 [0-12]
shush
he's in a ditch
Cinquo
Hug of faaaate
X-607 [0-12]
not the road
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Transition idea: O-class breaks in like a r6s match and kill everyone
W-232 [0-2]
Plot twist: 0-1 was an legit o class
And the army leader is O-6
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
That would be cool twist
OH WHAT IF 0-9 IS ALIVE THE WHOLE TIME
W-232 [0-2]
0-9 WAS THE BIG MAN ALL ALONG...
X-607 [0-12]
if that is the case im giving up on life
let me do one thing right, wheat
Cinquo
Trust exercise: hug by being beaten with a stick
W-232 [0-2]
don't give up on me cade :‘c
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Plot twist: this is just a demented big brother
X-607 [0-12]
plot twist: its kaile, and the stick is actually just a gun
Cinquo
Believe in your friends to avoid being killed by the big man with a stick
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Ohboi
Cinquo
Welcome to gulag friend
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
PFFFFFF
W-232 [0-2]
this aint ominous at all
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
This trust exercise is brutal
Redwood [0-3]
good thing red isn't here
because she would be unable to participate
X-607 [0-12]
lol
Redwood [0-3]
she has a doctor's note not to participate in any excercises that involve being bludgeoned(edited)
and she's already gone against it once today
W-232 [0-2]
what caused a doctor to give her that note
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Good thing H&H where already hit by logs and rafters
Cinquo
These aren't so much trust exercises as they are SAW traps
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
IKR
X-607 [0-12]
i cant believe this was actually just a game of danganronpa

Redwood [0-3]
i was definitely gonna hit the log button
W-232 [0-2]
wild
Redwood [0-3]
but i couldn't find it
sorry
Cinquo
Isn't 01 a tamagotchi
How does a tamagotchi feel pain
X-607 [0-12]
no they are monokuma but in eg form
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Wait by hitting the button, do the logs fall or was if you hit the button, nothing happens
X-607 [0-12]
nothing happened
Cinquo
If you hit it it stops
X-607 [0-12]
we all forgot the buttons though
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Pffff
Redwood [0-3]
if everybody hits the button it stops
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
I really don't believe you would hit the button, you seemed like you thought i was maf
X-607 [0-12]
i mean i would have
Redwood [0-3]
well when/if you get out of the hospital i would tell you that i hit the button
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Pffff
Phillip
So who took out Kaile again? :eyes:
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
After i hear that no one remembered to bring the buttons
W-232 [0-2]
Lammar did!
Phillip
Amazing.
W-232 [0-2]
I know.
please save w232.
Cinquo
I name this Zektron
"Caltrops Beefcake"
Phillip
IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Pfff
Cinquo
My dear captain
DnfjtkrnUsr
Sndjdk
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Oh captain, oh captain...
Phillip
Oh captain my captain
X-607 [0-12]
lil carry pal
LIL CARRY PAL
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Tamadachi

Phillip
Ah yes our dear friend UNNAMED
Cinquo
FINAL CHOICE
SLAY OR NAY
Redwood [0-3]

Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Our dearest friend unnamed
Phillip
Go for the FRIENDSHIP ENDING
W-232 [0-2]
:C
Phillip
Or else BAD END
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
But redwood was our deerest friend
W-232 [0-2]
Should I set up the funeral
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Please do
X-607 [0-12]
ill do the 1 revolver salute
because kaile only have 1 revolver not 21 guns, unfortunately
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Ill bury them in the ocean
W-232 [0-2]
Okay.
Clears throat. We are gathered here today to honor the poor, inevetable death of W-232
Phillip
:popcorn: :eyes:
Redwood [0-3]
where's 0-9 when you need the- oh right
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Pfff
W-232 [0-2]
They were, of course, mafia, so techincally it's not wise to honor them.
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Ill get the other 20 guns
Cinquo
The captain isn't comfortable using the barbed wire club on anyone but their beau
W-232 [0-2]
But we will honor their memory, nevertheless.
X-607 [0-12]
i will honor them as a fellow mafia
Phillip
C'mon guys love conquers all
X-607 [0-12]
even though they didnt like me because im a kaikian
W-232 [0-2]
Does anyone have anything else they would like to say?
Your sentiments are appreciated
Cinquo
"Better dead than red"
Redwood [0-3]
wow
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
PFFFFHAHAH
Redwood [0-3]
rude
Cinquo
"Red flagged that is! Boom!"
W-232 [0-2]
I am sure W-232 appreciates you too, but as Mafia.
Redwood [0-3]
not inviting you to my birthday party
Phillip
Use the power of TEAMWORK
Cinquo
"I'm not canon "
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Liberty prime is at the funeral
X-607 [0-12]
this is a really long hesitation
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Pfff
Cinquo
Tension rising
W-232 [0-2]
DUNDUNDUNDUN
Cinquo
Tension reaching breaking point!
Phillip
:triumph:
X-607 [0-12]
LARRY
LARRY
LARRY
It's Larry!
Redwood [0-3]
It's Larry!
Cinquo
It's ceasar ahhahfrkrpr
W-232 [0-2]
LARRY, NO
Redwood [0-3]
It's Larry!It's Larry!It's Larry!It's Larry!
Phillip
It's Larry!
Cinquo
The 0 classes were a zektron plot all along
W-232 [0-2]
It's Larry!
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
LARRY
It's Larry! It's Larry! It's Larry!
Redwood [0-3]
YEAH
Phillip
DO IT FOR LARRY It's Larry!
X-607 [0-12]
wow
thanks 0-class
real pal
Phillip -
NO
X-607 [0-12]
i am kinkshaming whoever let go
Cinquo -
Epic 30 minute finale
Phillip -
BAD END
Cinquo -
"WHATS YOUR SAFEWORD MEATBAG"
W-232 [0-2]
NOOOO...
X-607 [0-12]
someone get me my revolver its shootin time
gonna a v e n g e
Redwood [0-3]
sit down murderthirst
Cinquo -
https://youtu.be/bq54jb_5WCI
BEGIN FUNERAL

X-607 [0-12]
nah
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
PFFFF
Phillip -
REVENGE
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
This is getting so emotional
W-232 [0-2]
wait so am i the only one laughing a bit
X-607 [0-12]
YES
but not any more
im laughing that your laughing at your own character getting butchered thanks
Phillip -
Perfectly Normal Notail wouldn't have allowed this to happen
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Pfff
X-607 [0-12]
you've made me an asshole
W-232 [0-2]
OH NO I WAS LAUGHING AT THE WORD MURDERTHIRST
X-607 [0-12]
OH
YEAH
W-232 [0-2]
AND THEN
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Murderthirst
W-232 [0-2]
I GUESS IM NOT REALLY HAVING ANY EMOTIONS TO THE FACT W-232 IS DYING. I'M TERRIBLE
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
@W-232 [0-2] PFFF your name
W-232 [0-2]
I LOVE THEM BUT IM JUST WATCHING THEM DIE AND JUST
AKWARDLY LOOKS AWAY
ITS the best NAME
X-607 [0-12]
DONT WORRY FOLKS ONE OF THE w-232's IS ONLY PASSED OUT NOT DEAD
W-232 [0-2]
moon is the w-232 who didnt pass out!
X-607 [0-12]
FALSE ALARM EVERYTHING IS OKAY
W-232 [0-2]
W-232'S A OKAY FOLKS
Invisible floating eyeball -
HOLTSHIT
W-232 [0-2]
AADGHKL HI COON
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Glad you could join us
W-232 [0-2]
WELCOME TO THE DEAD PIT
Cinquo -
SUDDENLY TWIST
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Its almost over
W-232 [0-2]
EXCEPT I DIDN'T DIE I JUST FAINTED
Redwood [0-3]
weclome to our murder club

Phillip -
WHO LET GO
Redwood [0-3]
i want it to be all three kind of
W-232 [0-2]
i'll laugh so bad if it was hero.
i mean that's mean but
X-607 [0-12]
this is probably gonna be the last game i use kaile with tbh
seem to have bad luck with him
Cinquo -
Guys
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Good game guys
Cinquo -
GUYS
W-232 [0-2]
yea dorf?
Cinquo -
hero letting go
Would be canon
"You're my friend w-232, but i can't let myself get attached. I still have a mission :P"
W-232 [0-2]
frick you're right. now that's just. really upsetting D:

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
11-14-2017, 11:46 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,386
Joined: Jul 2011
pm logs

mafia chat
Spoiler :

[0-1]
Y'all are a couple of moles.
W-232 [0-2]
This should be fun! :3
[0-1]
you may speak before the game starts.
strategy and all
X-607 [0-12]
Hello :::>
I have the most perfect timing apparently i just got home
[0-1]
one of you give this chat a custom icon to prevent mistaking this chat for another one like laser did last game
CmdrCade changed the channel icon.
X-607 [0-12]
done
W-232 [0-2]
cade what- what is that
X-607 [0-12]

[0-1]
fear
W-232 [0-2]
oh. ok then! thats a. yeah a terrifying baby made of fear(edited)
X-607 [0-12]
fear baby
(also are you a notail)
W-232 [0-2]
yeah im a notail! :3 are you a kaikan
X-607 [0-12]
Yes but im also a notail :::>
IE i wear a notail mask which is apparently the best disguise in the world

struggling to set this as my pfp and have it actually include the face lmao
W-232 [0-2]
OOH :0 yeah that looks really cool! is it not fitting?
X-607 [0-12]
here we go
yeah i just had to crop it
GREAT I DO WANT TO KNOW WHY KAILE ALWAYS ENDS UP BEING MAF WHEN IT IS MOST FITTING FOR HIM TO BE MAF.
[also for reference, lifesystem, kaile's notail-sona is named X-607]
W-232 [0-2]
i'll do my best to keep that in mind! also nice ^u^
...i sound like a notail already, dont i
X-607 [0-12]
Indeed :::>
due to recent IRL events ill hardly have to get in character for this myself lmao
im already basically kaile atm which is basically abrasive lil asshole
W-232 [0-2]
w e l p. at least itll be easy!
are you feeling alright though cade?
X-607 [0-12]
Yeah! just a few folks from school getting on my nerves is all
W-232 [0-2]
oh, okay then! best of luck dealing with them, dude.
X-607 [0-12]
any event im gonna do some like. pregame RP to get me totally in character i guess
Do you have the agreed upon funds, W-232?
W-232 [0-2]
Of course. I take it you'll be with me on this plan, yes? :3
It'd be.. unfortunate if you weren't. I wouldn't have given such a good amount of funds to anyone! :3
X-607 [0-12]
Yes. Now that I have recieved my payement, my loyalty is yours. -Kaile removes his mask.-
The name is Kaile, but you can call me X-607.
-He would extend his hand for a handshake-
W-232 [0-2]
..... W-232 merely stared at the Kaikan, unsure, before taking his hand.
W-232. It's quite... nice to meet you? :3
I'm going to be quite honest, I'm not judging. But. Just how long have you been. :3 They gesture aimlessly to Kaile.
X-607 [0-12]
How long have I had this ruse going?
Several years.
Tried to retire it once, you know. That ended poorly.
And, relax, W-232. I know our species typically don't see eye to eye, but I assure you, this payement is more than enough to secure my assistance in this matter.
If it makes you feel any better I'll tell you about any counter bids anyone offers me, just this once :::>
W-232 [0-2]
Fine- I suppose that would tide me over, then. Oh my Neo, I'd better not regret this. :3
X-607 [0-12]
-Kaile puts on his mask again.- You won't. :::>
W-232 [0-2]
Good. :3 They take a seat and lean back.
Do you have any plans for when we begin? I don't mind rushing in blindly but I wouldn't want my acting to conflict with your own. :3
[0-1]
day one as always is just electing a leader/second in command
X-607 [0-12]
For the time being? I say we sit quitely. Build trust with the group.
Maybe at the end of the day, we kill one of them. Sow the seeds of discord and choas, make them fight amongst themselves.
One of us should see if we could become the leader of this rag tag group.
W-232 [0-2]
Ah, alright then! I like that idea. Slowly driving them to fear. :3
Inefficient, but enjoyable. :3
Speaking of trust.. :3 W-232 passes a phone to Kaile. On it is a conversation between Hero and W-232. We've already got a head start, in a sense. :3
Should it be me or you? :3
X-607 [0-12]
My vote is on you, I'd be unlikely to win, what with my...abrasiveness.
Perhapes we could both run, however. Double our chances.
It would certainly be less suspicious than us immediately voting for eachother, anyhow
Oh, you have contacts.
This will prove...usefull.
[0-1]
okay, day is starting, chat closed until night.
X-607 [0-12]
:thumbsup:
W-232 [0-2]
:ok_hand: !!
X-607 [0-12]
I almost cannot believe that worked.
W-232 [0-2]
Neither can I! My logic was a bit poor when giving the 'speech', and yet. :3
It worked. :3
X-607 [0-12]
Indeed.
Now then, we have a strong foothold in there leadership.
Do you think its time? It's still early but...
Perhapes if you were to...give them a rousing speech and prove yourself as a leader in a trying time...
W-232 [0-2]
Ah! Yes- I believe that should clear up any doubts they have. It wouldn't be too early to strike, then. :3
The matter now, more or less, is who shall be struck? :3
X-607 [0-12]
perhapes the head of the serepent.
Our brave leader, 0-1.
He is merely an egg. It wouldn't be too hard to say, have him get mixed up in a garbage bin
W-232 [0-2]
Hm.. Yes, that is quite true. No one will be able to tell! A quick death for a great leader. :3
X-607 [0-12]
And meanwhile, you find yourself promoted to head friendo.
W-232 [0-2]
This plan is all coming along smoothly! We should have no problem at all taking over this operation. :3
Speaking of which, how strong are you, exactly? I would do the hit but I'm quite physically impaired. Not that an egg would be difficult. :3

X-607 [0-12]
I, too, am quite weak.
I am technically capable, however.
Perhapes I could just...turn him off.
Even better, make him start babbling random nonsense and spread choas
That'd be a great way to break up intellectual thoughts on breaking us up
W-232 [0-2]
Oh! I prefer the latter, then. It'll be easier for us to continue the plan. :3
X-607 [0-12]
Indeed.
Alright then.
Perhapes you should focus on setting up some sort of defence or survelliance system
I will take care of our great leader.
W-232 [0-2]
Thank you kindly, then. A defense for you or me however? :3
X-607 [0-12]
Whichever you feel is best. I believe I will likely end up being the more suspect one of us, however.
W-232 [0-2]
I regret to agree... In any case, perhaps you would be better? I may simply protect myself later on. :3
X-607 [0-12]
Indeed.
-Kaile tosses the notail whos name i unfortunately already forgot a revolver-
Here you go, you may wish to use it?
[0-1]
Doing a mafia hit does not rely on strength
it automatically succeeds unless blocked or doctored
X-607 [0-12]
I may suggest not loading it with bullets. That would leave quite a...mess. Harder to clean up :::>
Not to mention it would drive everyone deaf.
W-232 [0-2]
[[oh! thats a relief- thank you for clarifying!]]
W-232 fumbles to catch it. Ah- well- yes, thank you. :3
They inspect it curiously. I have.. no idea how to use this. :3
[0-1]
mafia hit and doctor save are the two things that succeed regardless of stats. cop investigation almost always succeed as stats barely affect them.
X-607 [0-12]
Oh, the chamber holds the ammunition. -Kaile gestures to the cylinder on the revolver, with slight grooves on it- and the trigger makes the gun fire.
You may wish to devise a way to make some sort of trigger method to pull the trigger without one of us having to do it
W-232 [0-2]
Oh. Hmm. Perhaps we could make it stand somewhere and.. tie a string to the trigger? Then we pull it. :3
X-607 [0-12]
This would work perfectly! :::>
W-232 [0-2]
Ah! I'm glad then. Do you happen to have any string? :3
X-607 [0-12]
-Kaile begins padding around his coat before finding a loose string, and pulling quite a bit of it free. His suit looks...slightly more wrinkled, but it is generally not noticable.-
Here you go.
W-232 [0-2]
Much appreciated! I hope this will enough. W-232 ties the string around the trigger, and places it on the table. :3
By the way, would you prefer if I search for supplies instead of protecting today? :3
X-607 [0-12]
Yes, that would be best. Noone suspects us today.
W-232 [0-2]
Alright. I shall do that then!:3
[0-1]
One of you has to do the hit on the NPC.
it will automatically succeed.
X-607 [0-12]
Yeah thats what i was gonna do by hacking 0-1. hang on.
X-607 [0-12]
So, that didn't go entirely to plan.
Bastard was waiting for me in the control room
In any event, this may be...somewhat odd, but I believe we should remove 0-5 tonight.
People were casting shade at me in the meeting- its safe to assume at least one person will be tailing me tonight
W-232 [0-2]
Ah. I may go ahead and do the deed, if you wish- it would be terrible if things went out of order! :3
Why 0-5? As.. unnerving as they are. :3
X-607 [0-12]
[gime is an amazing mafia player and a serious threat lmao last game they nearly pulled off a maf win with their partner dead day 3]
I... don't know, persay. Something about them gives off the aura that they are a force to be reckoned with and i would prefer them to be gone as soon as possible...
W-232 [0-2]
[[ oh. jeez, really?? i should read the backlogs.
Hm... Well, I shall trust your instincts on this situation. 0-5 it is! Hopefully they won't notice me. Or be as terrifying as they were earlier. :3
By the by.. did you kill 0-9? I know what you were doing, however, I'd just like to make sure. :3
X-607 [0-12]
Yes, that was me. He was waiting in the security room.
[0-1]
It's okay it was in self defense.
X-607 [0-12]
Oh! Before I forget you'll probably need an aliby.
[0-1]
0-9 had many gunz.
W-232 [0-2]
[[ truly terrifying..
Ah, right. What should it be? :3
X-607 [0-12]
I plan on communicating with the pizza notail tonight, in order to seem harmless. Perhapes your aliby is that you were tailing me and you watched me doing this?
It would back up both of our stories, and the pizza notail might be able to vouch for it
W-232 [0-2]
That would work, yes! No one should suspect a thing, except on the unlikely chance someone is tailing me. :3
What if you fail to find the Pizza Notail, however?

X-607 [0-12]
Well then, you wouldn't know the difference until morning, unfortunately.
Just continue with the ruse and state that you saw me attempting to find them, I suppose
@great gonna be afk for a moment
W-232 [0-2]
Alright. Best of luck! :3
X-607 [0-12]
-X-607 prods at W's sleeping(?) body-
Buddy
Boy
Wake the fuck up
great added moon moon moon to the group.
X-607 [0-12]
oh
OH
ITS PIZZA MAN
HI PIZZA MAN.
I HAVE NO IDEA WHO KILLed YOU BY THE WAY
0-2 WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL 0-5 BUT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN
P-1224 [0-10]
Pizza is so old school. That's not me anymore...I am now...a W-class. :3
X-607 [0-12]
i cant believe you are actually W now
P-1224 [0-10]
Bye :3
X-607 [0-12]
So then: redwood stated that they were able to protect 0-5
W-232 [0-2]
oh i fell asleep >_< apologies. and bye!! gl moon + cade
X-607 [0-12]
oh rip!
Cya then i guess, 0-2! T'was fun
W-232 [0-2]
twas indeed! ^-^
X-607 [0-12]
Because of this i feel like one of us should probably take care of him? I'm pretty sure he might be a doc
P-1224 [0-10]
That makes sense I think. :3
X-607 [0-12]
I still feel like the heat might be on me though. You want to do it? I kind of also wish to see whats up with 0-5 with this high int stat :sunglasses:
P-1224 [0-10]
Sure, I'll go ahead. Nice job offering yourself up with regards to P-1224 by the way, no one would think any sane mafia would do that. :3
X-607 [0-12]
(Oh and also whichever one of us does the hit needs an aliby.
YEAH I WAS.
NOT EXPECTING YOU TO DIE
SO I JUST ROLLED WITH IT
P-1224 [0-10]
The old pizza can't come to the phone right now. :3(edited)
X-607 [0-12]
Why?
Oh, because they're dead!
P-1224 [0-10]
:3
X-607 [0-12]
-cue chorus-
P-1224 [0-10]
But yes we should talk about an alibi. :3
X-607 [0-12]
hmmm... perhapes you attempted to investigate 0-5 last night as well? and then you could piggyback off of my results
P-1224 [0-10]
That works! :3
X-607 [0-12]
if its just flavor i mean just like.
make flavor
preferably chocolate mint thats a good flavor :::>
P-1224 [0-10]
I can come up with something. They're weird enough that I think anything I say would be believed. :3
X-607 [0-12]
yeah honestly
P-1224 [0-10]
Can you really prove I didn't suddenly feel the taste of chocolate mint in my mouth when I went by their room? Of course not. :3

X-607 [0-12]
Change of plan: not a cop so im WATCHING 0-5, not investigating
P-1224 [0-10]
Okay! :3
P-1224 [0-10]
(hskjdflakKHJHSKFDSJHL I ACCIDENTALLY ASKED THAT IN THE WRONG CHAT BUT. I EMANT TO ASK IF THIS CHAT CAN BE USED IN THE DAY, NOT THE FRIENDSHIP ONE
ANYWAY I GUESS THE POINT IS MOOT IF X-607 IS OUT)
friendship chat [w-232 and Hero]
Spoiler :
[0-1]
yr friends!!!!!
W-232 [0-2]
:3!
Hello! :3
Hero [0-6]
Hi there. :P
[0-1]
i could make up flavor for why you're friends or you guys could.
Hero [0-6]
[hero probably helped with some chores or something because w-232 was struggling tbh. thats how they make most their notail friends]
W-232 [0-2]
[[oh! that would be quite cute :0]]
[[friendship through chores. one of these aint fun]]
Hero [0-6]
[w-232, trying to do their w duties: fuck this is hard i need help
hero, appearing from the bushes: did someone say they needed help :P]
W-232 [0-2]
[[ w-232: aAAA-
hero: calm down! its just me- :P]]
[[ w-232 continues to yell anyways]]
Hero [0-6]
[the first meeting they have involves yelling and panic and hero being very gentle and very calming to try to help them feel better]
W-232 [0-2]
[[ w-232 appreciates this and likes hero quite a lot now since they get startle easily!]]
Hero [0-6]
[hero is happy to help calm them down when they need it! a pure friendship]
W-232 [0-2]
[a pure and happyfriendship unlike the one between o-6 and o-7]]
Hero [0-6]
[yes!!]
[0-1]
day is starting, chat closed until night
W-232 [0-2]
Er- hello, Hero! I suppose I neglected to contact you earlier but I would like to thank you for voting me, and also for protecting mr against that terrifyingunknownthing. :3
Why is it there I wonder. :3
Hero [0-6]
Hi there. It's no problem at all. :P
I suppose it came here to overthrow the O classes, as we all did. :P
Perhaps even the unknown know that they can't stay. :P
W-232 [0-2]
Considering the nature of the O classes, I can't say I'm surprised!
Somehow it feels like a relief, knowing that perhaps majority of the universe agrees with our plan. :3
Hero [0-6]
I'm not surprised. Everyone hates the notails, after all. :P
And it's our leaders that are to blame, isn't it? :P
Take out the snake's head, and then that's its venom lost too. :P
W-232 [0-2]
If we become the leaders however, wouldn't that end up meaning we become the snake as well? :3
I don't doubt taking them out will help, either way. :3
All of them are terrible. :3
Hero [0-6]
I think we're still the snake in this metaphor. :P
We just become the head when we defeat them. :P
Which means that we have the power of the metaphorical venom, and we can choose where to spit it. :P
That way, we'll be able to save it for only those who deserve it, rather than poisoning the innocent. :P
W-232 [0-2]
Ah, so we are the better snake here. :3
Greatness truly awaits the rest of our society! Or at least a time where there are no months to fear the media. :3
Hero [0-6]
The world will be a much better place with O-6 gone. I think everyone can agree to that. :P
W-232 [0-2]
No one would doubt that for even a milisecond. :3
great changed the channel name: 0-2 0-5 FRIENDSHIP
[0-1]
one of you pick an icon for this channel because it's the same color as both of your icons.
tnaks
the sun belongs to no one changed the channel icon.
Hero [0-6]
hows that
great added moon moon moon to the group.
[0-1]
good anyway here's w-232's replacement.
Hero [0-6]
w-232.2
P-1224 [0-10]
That's me :3
Hero [0-6]
yknow like nyas
[0-1]
can you see all the logs in here?
moon?
I don't know if they go into the past.
P-1224 [0-10]
yup!
[0-1]
cool!
P-1224 [0-10]
(sorry i was reading the backlog here)
but yup i can see everything!
[0-1]
i'm glad
P-1224 [0-10]
Hi Hero! I might look different now but on the inside I'm still the same old W-232. :3
Hero [0-6]
Hi there. :P

Hero [0-6]
That's okay. I understand. Sometimes you just have to change faces. :P
P-1224 [0-10]
Poor P-1224 had to have their mask cut off with all their burns, but it was okay, I just taped it back together. :3
Hero [0-6]
You wear it well. :P
P-1224 [0-10]
Aww, thank you. You wear your own dog mask well too. :3
Hero [0-6]
Thank you. :P
Hmm. We don't have any leads on who killed 0-9. :P
That's a shame. I liked 0-9. :P
P-1224 [0-10]
Poor 0-9...This whole case seems to be stagnating. We don't know who did that to poor, poor P-1224 either. :3
Hero [0-6]
The same person, I imagine. An accomplice? :P
P-1224 [0-10]
Of course. But who... :3
Apparently X-607 ordered a pizza from the child, but that doesn't really tell us anything...Whoever did it would have easily been able to guess that they would have been hanging around the pizza ovens. :3
I am certain they would make pizza and continue making pizza regardless of if anyone asks or not. :3
Hero [0-6]
They certain have a fixation on pizza, I agree. :P
Endearing, but for those who want to harm... :P
P-1224 [0-10]
I hope their injuries heal before they have to go into the forest. They look around that age. :3
Hero [0-6]
I wouldn't really know, I'm afraid. :P
P-1224 [0-10]
Ohhh, right. Oops. :3
Hero [0-6]
I am a notail, after all. This is typical things one would assume we all know. :P
P-1224 [0-10]
Still, I should've remembered. Anyway, I just hope we find out who did this stuff soon. We can't have them hurting our plans. :3
Hero [0-6]
It's not a fantastic system anyway. Bringing it up is really more incentive for us to do well. :P
If we don't, this is what happens. :P
We can't afford to fail, really. :P
P-1224 [0-10]
Exactly. That's a good way to think about it. :3
They don't deserve to go through the kind of things most notail adults have. Maybe we can end this cycle if we keep working hard. :3
Not just for them, but for every notail child, and every alien child our species has harmed as well. :3
Hero [0-6]
Exactly. It's not right that things have been going the way they have. :P
I'm glad we're striving to fix it together. :P
P-1224 [0-10]
Me too. They will not be permitted to get away with any of this. :3
Hero [0-6]
As it should be. :P
P-1224 [0-10]
I'm glad we're on the same page. :3
Hero [0-6]
Of course. My entire life's purpose is to save and help others. :P
But most of all, it's to kill O-6. :P
This is what I'm made to do. :P
P-1224 [0-10]
What will you do once you're O-6? :3
Hero [0-6]
I'm not sure. :P
Do what I can to right his wrongs, I suppose. :P
I cannot, after all, die in the process. :P
P-1224 [0-10]
Of course. :3
Hero [0-6]
That is to say, I may lose. But I cannot afford to. :P
And I cannot win if I do not remain standing. :P
Though that would be far easier if that were to be the simple end. :P
P-1224 [0-10]
Easier isn't better. I believe you can do it, and then with his power and resources, you'll have even more ability to help more people, right? :3
Hero [0-6]
Thank you. I appreciate that. :P
Of course. I'll be able to help on a far larger scale, then. :P
P-1224 [0-10]
We're going to take them down together. O-6 won't be permitted to use his power for his own selfish pettiness, and neither will O-2. :3
(can we use this chat in the daytime?)
(nah that doenst make sense)
[0-1]
no, friendship chats only can happen at night.
closed during day.
P-1224 [0-10]
gotcha!

w-232 , life system! and then artem1s [0-2]
Spoiler :

W-232 [0-2]
i hope it's alright to join! i'll do my best to wake up in time!
a. W-232
b. Notail
c. W-232 was a pretty easygoing notail, most days. They were always dandy and happy, ready to serve. However all of that changed during Shark Week. O-2 had taken a quote they made regarding their job and their superiors out of context, and made it look as if they were shaming their superior and fellow W-classes. This cost the loss of their job and the inability to speak to other W-classes, especially those who remembered the event. Ashamed and angered, they sought to join the 0-classes to ensure O-2 would no longer have the power to do such
d. strength 3 intelligence 7 charisma 8 endurance 2 agility 5 luck 1
[0-1]
it's supposed to be starting in 5 minutes now
W-232 [0-2]
i just woke up ^^ and ty!
[0-1]
if someone draws as mafia, I'll ask them if they want to be the O class they're pretending to want to replace in disguise, or simply a representative of that O-class, or something else
Guess what this means!
you're part of the O-class moles (mafia), so what's your story?
maybe you still want to take down O-2, but you want to do it yourself and think this plot is idiotic and only are in it to get access, and hope that by turning it in, you will get credit for saving the day which is enough to prove you are a worthy O-2 replacement (after you kill O-2, of course)(edited)
W-232 [0-2]
oh my goodness this is going to be hilarious :'3 but actually- yeah, that's a pretty swell idea! may i use that?
[0-1]
of course!
W-232 [0-2]
alrighty! id like to use that then ^^ thank you kindly!
[0-1]
you win when the number of remaining mafia members is equal to or greater than non-mafia, and all threats to your plan are gone.
you are also FRIENDS with Hero/0-6(apo11o), meaning you can talk to them at night times.
every night. be careful not to accidentally put mafia talk into your chat when notifications for it pop up.
W-232 [0-2]
oooh okay then... thank you very much, great!
is that randomly assigned? :0
[0-1]
yep
of course, you can tell your mafia mate about it in your plans, as you try to manipulate town and backstab apo11o
being friends does not affect alignment/wincon
W-232 [0-2]
oooh ok- ill tell cade in a bit after this.
backstabs apollo
W-232 [0-2]
Great may I search for things in the armory? :3
[0-1]
sure!
W-232 [0-2]
Thank you! ^^
[0-1]
Being everyone's backup Pal gets you one of the following things:
-chance of having a second life at night
-always have first priority
-all around stat boost
-friendship/masoning somebody
-extra luck rolls
pleas pick one(edited)
W-232 [0-2]
oh! second life then please.
[0-1]
two life system
W-232 [0-2]
life system^2!
[0-1]
(if it succeeds, haven't flipped for it yet)
(you don't get to know if it succeeds or not)
W-232 [0-2]
oh, welp. okay then! just gotta hope it works.
great when will day start? i'd just like yo know so i can see if i can nap or something
[0-1]
in about 10 minutes probably
W-232 [0-2]
alright, thank you! 10 minute nap it is
[0-1]
if it turns into a 30 minute nap and you miss a day, that's fine
or an hour and you miss a day night cycle
after 50 minutes, i'll ping you, after 70 minutes, i'll assume you stayed asleep and ask about a replacement
W-232 [0-2]
ah okay, thank you! ^^ i have an alarm set up so no worries i think!
[0-1]
The armory is unguarded and open. Two items catch your eye. You can choose between a BIG OL' SWORD or a BODY ARMOUR SYSTEM.
W-232 [0-2]
I choose the Body Armour System. Perhaps it will help. :3
Also I would look buff in it. :3

[0-1]
The body armour system gives its wearer a chance for an extra life at night.(edited)
You could wear it or give it to someone else.
(but do that tomorrow if you do)
W-232 [0-2]
Oh okay. :0
I'd like to pass it on to Kaile seeing as I already have a chance for an extra life! :3
I may speak in the friendship chat with hero, right?
[0-1]
yes
W-232 [0-2]
ok, thank you!
[0-1]
You still have the body armour. If you want to give it to someone, that counts as an action.
If you equip it, though, you can still do another action.
W-232 [0-2]
oh.. okay then! i'll give it the next night instead seeing as i'll probably do the hit unless thats not allowed
[0-1]
you can do the hit.
you can speak to hero regardless of what you do.
it's like mafia chat, if you're already friends you can do other actions in addition to talking
W-232 [0-2]
oh, okay then!
i'd like to remove 0-5 aka unknown idenitiy, as per cade's suggestion.
[0-1]
Remembering where 0-5 is, you go over to.... hmm. get rid of them peacefully. Even if they are an abominable creature that gives you the creeps, they don't deserve death.....(edited)
As you approach, you see a form lurking behind you, making noises.
Whatever it is, it hisses.
It draws near! Oh no!
You lose your nerve and panic.
You scurry back to your room.
You were unable to REMOVE 0-5.
W-232 [0-2]
Oh dear. :3
[0-1]
[which means some sort of protect, doctor or block happened]
W-232 [0-2]
ah, okay.. thank you for clarifying that!
am i allowed to tell cade or should i do so the next night?
[0-1]
next night.
wait wrong flavor.
rolled wrong character.
you recall seeing a faint glow near the scene. a familiar tinny voice whistles innocently.
W-232 [0-2]
:?
[0-1]
extra flavor to go with the action. i typed one thing after "next night" first but then deleted it because I rolled wrong.
hope it didn't cause too much confusion.
if you saw it.
if you didn't see it then don't worry
[0-1]
it's 8 now so I'm guessing you need a replacement.
considering you're not here.
W-232 [0-2]
apologies! i hadnt meant to sleep;
may i recieve the observer role ?
[0-1]
sure
you can also speak in mafia chat.
still.
if you need to get moon up to speed.

>this is moon now<

[0-1]
You're replacing W-232!
They are mafia.
P-1224 [0-10]
ok!
[0-1]
They are also friends with Hero.
P-1224 [0-10]
so i just act like them?
ok!
[0-1]
I will give you their logs.
shortly.

W-232 [0-2]
can my night action be remove redwood?
[0-1]
yes it can be.
W-232 [0-2]
ok! then i would like to do that
[0-1]
How do you wanna do it?
W-232 [0-2]
they're like 4 inches tall so i just pick them up and snap their neck
[0-1]
well w-232 already tried to not kill their last person
W-232 [0-2]
WOOPS TRUE
i just put them in a box
[0-1]
so
yeah i was going to suggest a jar
box it is!
jr entomalogy project
W-232 [0-2]
perfect
[0-1]
you still have your item
in case you don't know.
i think life was going to give it to kaile but hasn't. that would require a full night action.
putting it on yourself would not require an action.
W-232 [0-2]
i'll give it to kaile tomorrow i think since i used up an action tonight

R-30, robust laser [0-3]
Spoiler :
Redwood [0-3]
a. Name: R-30, or Redwood
b. Species: Not a fairy, certainly <3
c. Red loves nature and critters, probably moreso than she likes other sapient beings. Her very presence in fact seems to cause slightly more wild creatures to wander by, and more plants to grow (mostly weeds)
d. stats: strength [1] intelligence [7] charisma [4] endurance [1] agility [5] luck [8](edited)
[0-1]
what 0-class do you want to be(edited)
Redwood [0-3]
O-3 is swamp large in the regular O-Classes, right?
[0-1]
yes
Redwood [0-3]
Yeah then we'll go with 0-3
[0-1]
cool thanks :thumbsup:
[0-1]
congratulations! you're an 0-class (town) doctor! where you go, intimidating beasts will follow (anyone who visits will not know of the flavor that it's beasts, just that there is a very intimidating vibe there which stops them from doing anything)(edited)
Redwood [0-3]
hell yeah
[0-1]
you win when all threats to town are gone
Redwood [0-3]
Y'know with all these friendly friends showing up I'm gonna just set up an area where all these critters can get their snack on
no promises that these snacks are fungus free
[0-1]
You do that. Critter response time cut by several seconds. +1 to agility when doing doctor rolls
Redwood [0-3]
Secretly, what I gave 0-5 was a guard chinchilla actually
(i'm protecting UNNAMED ENTITY)
[0-1]
You set out a guard chinchilla.
You hope it does its job.
Redwood [0-3]
aaaaaaa
I'm gonna doct 0-2
i shot myself in the foot today so i'm probably just gonna be thrown to the wolves, which like, fine, back to nature, that's how Red would want to go probably, and confirmed town said 0-2 didn't do anything sus last night so hopefully maf will take that 'safe' route
[0-1]
You throw a wolf at 0-2! "I'm helping you! you say." Instead they pick you up and crumple you into a little ball, breaking most if not all of your bones in the process. You are put into a shoebox where you are barely conscious and can do nothing but moan weakly.
Redwood [0-3]
oh :(
[0-1]
you are out :cry:
(good news though)
(you stopped the mafia kill n2)
the death was a vig.
Redwood [0-3]
huh!
cool!
[0-1]
they rolled a 20.
now to check to see if the vig's 18 roll this turn causes another kill.
Redwood [0-3]
goddddd i announced to the mafia "hey i'm why your kill didn't happen" because i thought my protect didn't do anything blarghhhh
[0-1]
Oh also this night you received a message.
you are barely alive to receive it but it floats into your box.
Redwood [0-3]
cool i have plenty of time to read it while i hope i feel less terrible some day
[0-1]
"death here. help."
lllllllllllllllol
Redwood [0-3]
THANKS 0-5
[0-1]
[[you think YOU'VE got problems]]
UNNAMED ENTITY, gimeurcookie [0-5]
Spoiler :

UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
a. UNNAMED ENTITY
b. AI, Prometheus
c. A "Human" that has somehow made it into the 0-classes. UNNAMED spends most of their time fizzing out of self existance and speaking short sentances. Tends to be veauge and forboding (but if I roll an important role I'll likely drop that.)
d. strength [1] intelligence [1] charisma [10] endurance [10] agility [3] luck [1]
Oh yeah the Prometheus is just kind of broken that's an important fact.
[0-1]
:thumbsup:
[0-1]
congratulations! you're normal 0-class (town). you win when all theats to town are gone.
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
YES
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
> Go look for an item to fix yourself. Maybe you'll find something in the basement.
> That being in the bunker. You're spooky and bunkers are spooky so you're like totally intune with it.
[0-1]
You go to the bunker. You find a store of "Safe-room Snacks." It says on the label that eating one of these will up your vigor vitally temporarily after you eat it. You now have Safe Room Snacks, which give you a +3 endurance boost for one night you choose to use them.
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
Now assuming you can't eat.......
[0-1]
They are absorbed.
They are meant to be consumed through very safe spaces.
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
Perfect. I actually needed to know that cause I plan on randomly rolling and want to make sure I give it to someone who can use it.
[0-1]
The ingredients label says :D
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
> SPEAK TO HERO
[0-1]
To give someone something, you have to do it at night.
You are still in possession of SNACKS.
Giving it to them would count as an action, and is liable to roll chances.
[otherwise you could just prove yourself an alabi too easily]
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
Nah I won't hand it over than I don't want to waste a move giving someone snacks when I can act like a ghost knocking on people's doors to dispense one liners.
Does eating them take a turn or can I talk to someone then eat them.
[0-1]
Eating them does not count as an action. You can do that in the same turn as another action.
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
Perfect! I'll maybe do that later.
[0-1]
What kind of message or icebreaker would you like to send to hero?
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
"Broken"
That's all. My goal for this game is to attempt to get fixed before the end / I die.
[0-1]
You send your message.
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
> COMMUNICATE with Red start with the message "death here. help."
Also
> Eat snacks.
[0-1]
You receive a message.
"Is It still broken? :P"
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
Do I send one back or do I admire it?
[0-1]
admiration
it glistens in the flickering fluorescent light
UNNAMED ENTITY [0-5]
<answer to whether or not to let go>


Hero, Apo11o [0-6]
Spoiler :

0-6
apo11o
a. Hero
b. Notail
c. I have no sense of identity or worth save for what I can do to help others, and that's the way it should be. :P
d. strength [1] intelligence [7] charisma [10] endurance [1] agility [5] luck [2]
[0-1]
Congratulations! you're pure. you are a normal 0-class (town)
Hero [0-6]
the pure notail title reigns...
[0-1]
you win when all threats to town are gone.
Hero [0-6]
i wont hesitate binch :gun: :P
[0-1]
you are also FRIENDS with W-232, meaning you can talk to them at night times!
Hero [0-6]
Oh, good. I'll be happy to see how I can assist them. :P
Hero [0-6]
Where this meeting is taking place, is there anyone other than us around? :P
[0-1]
There are other 0-classes.
It's taking place... huh never thought about that.
I just assumed it'd be some sort of office or meeting hall
but it could just as easily be an abandoned zane-ee-cheeses
Hero [0-6]
I only wonder because I'm not sure if spending the night asking other 0-classes if they need help is a valid night action, that's all. :P(edited)
[0-1]
The place is generally a secure hideout.
Hero [0-6]
Of course, of course. That only makes sense. :P
.... Would spending the night asking the other 0-classes if they need help be a valid night action? Not to track them or anything, as of course you can't ask help while sneaking around. Just asking in general. :P(edited)
[0-1]
How would you want that to work, leaving a message for everyone to see? Or you go around and I roll a die to see which person you try communicating with?
Hero [0-6]
Probably a message, I think. Just a note telling everyone that if they need any help, they can feel free to contact me, and where I'll be if I'm not somewhere else. :P(edited)
I don't think that has any checks in it. :P
[0-1]
It does because all actions have checks.
Hero [0-6]
Makes sense. :P
[0-1]
like if a rat decides to sneak up and eat your message
or a draft picks it up and blows in straight into a toilet, causing a flood
Hero [0-6]
That would be quite unfortunate. :P
Would that just be a luck roll, then, or could this message be a charisma check? As I am using it as a method of communication with others? And attempting to extrude the fact that I am trustworthy and only wish to assist. :P
[0-1]
general actions are not based on any stats.
i just roll and however high the roll is, that's how good or bad it is.
luck affects ability to reroll.
Hero [0-6]
That makes sense. I'd be happy for this to be my night action tonight, then. :P
[0-1]
You write message offering your services.
No one replies. On your way back to the meeting house, you see a big ol' engorged rat.
It obviously ate the message.
Hero [0-6]
Aw. At least someone got use out of it. :P
Hero [0-6]
Hmm. I'd like to investigat W-232, if that's acceptable. :P
[0-1]
You aren't a cop, so that would be a FLAVOR investigation
Hero [0-6]
That's fine. I think I remember something about being able to substitute one stat for another when doing something? I recall an example where a character attempts to weasel information out of someone else by getting them drunk. Does this still apply? I understand if not. It must be quite messy to deal with. :P
[0-1]
Yeah you could do that, though it isn't as strong as a natural check.
wait
let me check to see if it's still in the rules.
i might have changed.
It's only generic actions now.
Shit. should have applied to your night 1 action.
well you rolled a 4 on it anyway.
on your n1 action.
Hero [0-6]
rip....
[0-1]
so maybe someone might see something tonight under a certain condition.
Hero [0-6]
That makes sense. I'll just do a flavour investigate then, plain and simple. Keep an eye out for things, see what happens. :P
[0-1]
please delete that message
in the friend chat
You receive a message.
"Broken."
Hero [0-6]
I can answer messages, right? :P
[0-1]
having the channel start with your name and the icon being the same color
made me mistake
Not this time.
Hero [0-6]
Ah, okay. I will wait for later. :P
And it's okay. Mistakes happen. :P
You've been doing a good job running all of this for a long time. :P
[0-1]
ty
and ty for understanding.
Hero [0-6]
no worries!!! i appreciate all the hard work you put in
[0-1]
[Image: G40MtR.png]
Hero [0-6]
Oh, yes. For this night, I'd like to send a message to Unnamed. :P
By the way, no pressure, of course, but was I supposed to get a message in reaction to my investigation? :P
[0-1]
yes,,,,,,'
dies
Hero [0-6]
sdfkjhsdfkjhsd picks you up and pats you its ok youre trying to balance a lot of things
[0-1]
And
you rolled a 20......................................
you received the fabled "Learn Previous Action" which was to get an item.
Hero [0-6]
Thank you very much for this information. :P
I would like my message to Unnamed be "Is It still broken? :P", if that would be acceptable. :P
Hero [0-6]
<answer to whether to let go or not>

Oh Fortuna, Hudson and Huron [0-7]
Spoiler :
[0-1]
0-7
Names: Hudson and Huron
Ai: ???
Bio: no one knows where these two came from or how they can travel through space in their sailboat, most people don't even know there names, but they treat eachother like brothers despite their conflicting personalities and never leave eachothers sides. Hudson is the round headed one and is more serious and cold while Huron is the square headed one and he is more energetic and friendly.
Stats (Hudson/Huron)
S: 4
C: 5
I: 5
E: 2
A: 4
L: 6(edited)
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Do i need to put the O class im replacing in my name? Ex. Oh Fortuna [O-7]
[0-1]
you don't have to but it helps.
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Ok
[0-1]
congratulations! you're a normal 0-class (town)
you win when all threats to town are gone.
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
:ok_hand:
No one can talk
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Investigate W-232
[0-1]
investigating is only going to be flavor snooping, and it won't be anything adversarial because we're not on alarm yet.
just like "<character> loves to bowl" or something
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Ok
One sec then
Wildcard action: move ship to Parking lot
[0-1]
You guys got here in a hurry and had to park on the street. You take this break to move the ship to the parking lot. Along the process, you find an interesting looking traffic cone. Hey! huron says. Look at this traffic cone. What a neat looking traffic cone! Let's take it! Hudson sighs, but agrees, because why not.
Later on, tomorrow night, when things are bad, you will cut the traffic cone in half and sneak it under your shirts for extra protection. +1 to endurance
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
:ok_hand:
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Watch W-232
[0-1]
You fail to glimpse anything worth noting.
Hudson & Huron [0-7]
Last message: redwood did it
;)

Fly-Prometheus, ufr lammar [0-8]
Spoiler :
[0-1]
a. fly-prometheus
b. hyuran/prometheus
c. Fly is a representative for Mycovia, a fungus-based pharmaceutical company. As a prometheus unit who was horrified by notails' mass-forced-experimentation, they joined Mycovia because of Mycovia's mission statement of helping people out in a natural, holistic way through mycotherapy (fungal treatments). Either naively or arrogantly, this prometheus did not expect that Mycovia, a mostly-Hyuran-run enterprise, would result in their conversion into a Hyurian. They turned into a Hyuran and took up the name of Fly.
Since then, they have become increasingly aggressive and ambitious in their cause, rocketing up the corporate ladder. Mycovia's board saw opposing notail domination as suicide, but one board member tipped them off to a possible insurrection group. Fly jumped at this chance, with their eyes on eventually replacing the notail leader O-8 to institute a more humane fungal-based approach to testing and mass-treatment.
S: [10] I: [9] C: [2] E: [2] A: [2] L [1]
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
fuckkkkk I didn't want to use dead space but here it is
[0-1]
is that acceptable
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Oh, I got a better suit
ironic one but

[0-1]
approve or deny that revised app
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Oh, I approve, is perfect!
Oh, I drew him!
[Image: Fly_Prometheus.png]
[0-1]
cool

Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
I will try to be what gime never was
the worst vigilante ever
[0-1]
congratulations, you're a normal o-class! (town)
you win when all threats to town are gone.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
yea
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
What are wild cards actions?
Prometheus is going just to search for Items to steal while nobody is looking, the mushroom army will need it.
[0-1]
wilcard action is
make up a flavor action, like "snoop around the cooler and collect as much water as possible." or "build a pillow fort"
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Yeah, I will try to pick somethin' around or some kind of item while nobody is looking
like a rat...
[0-1]
where
what kind
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Kitchen
Something pointy
And proballyy metalic
[0-1]
You root through the kitchen for something good. It's got to be perfect. Oh no! What's that! Sounds like a pop. Immediately, everyone is called back to the meeting room. You grab the first thing you find, a handful of corn-cob holders. They have metallic points on them..........
You could possibly pop a balloon or two.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
I will use the Remove action on P-1224 because, you know
I still belive the small pizza boi is a antag.
[0-1]
How you wanna do it
Because, you succeeded,
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Putting her inside the oven tho
[0-1]
Oh.
Oh.
Yeah, you do that.
Well.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Oh.
[0-1]
The flavor speaks for itself.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
I will never touch a pizza anymore.
[0-1]
Hopefully your dish(ed out justice) turns out right.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
I hope nobody ever touch a pizza ever again in this game
What a freakish ironic death
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
lmao lmao
Not pressing it, he's very suspicey
Going to kill X-607.
[0-1]
......
in what way.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Oven
pfttt just, you know
Strangling?
Yea, Strangle
OR SOMETHING NORMAL.
[0-1]
You do the stranger strangle.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
Stranger strangle.
[0-1]
It's successful.
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]
I killed more than the mafs
Fly-Prometheus [0-8]<answer to whether or not to let go>
P-1224, Artem1s [0-10]
Spoiler :

[0-1]
cool!
also if they want to be pizza related, maybe they could take O-X's place?
since O-X leads the W-classes
P-1224 [0-10]
sure that's cool
[0-1]
i'm not saying that P-class/0-11 is also a good thing(edited)
both have real good implications:
0-10: the main economic person is more concerned with pizza, leading to a pizza centric economy
0-11: Hack-A-Pizza aesthetic
P-1224 [0-10]
both are beautiful
hmmm pizza economy is great so i'm fine with 0-X!
[0-1]
0-10
artem1s
name: p-1224
species or AI type: notail
bio: P-1224 loves pizza more than they love their life, or their soul, if they have a soul in the first place. They may be a p-rogrammer but they often wish they were born a g-eneral notail or maybe even not a notail at all so they could have the freedom to do pizza related things for their entire life. Feels like becoming an 0-class would help them promote the wonders of pizza and maybe even rename the P classes from p-rogrammers to p-izzas, who cares about computers anyway.
stats: str-1 int-10 chr-4 ag-9 end-1 lu-1

P-1224 [0-10]
:thumbup::skin-tone-4:
[0-1]
congratulations! you're a normal 0-class (town)
P-1224 [0-10]
nice
[0-1]
you win when all threats to town are gone.
P-1224 [0-10]
gotcha!
yea we can't talk
P-1224 [0-10]
can my n1 action be p-1224 snoops around the microwave trying to see if they can make pizza in it?
[0-1]
yes you can. do that. but. i have seen terrible gifs on internet of people trying to make pizza in microwaves
i mean that doesn't influence outcomes just flavor i'm just complaining about the food crimes done by those making microwave pizza from scratch.
P-1224 [0-10]
p-1224, despite their passion, is simply a pizza apprentice still learning about the world of pizza and of mircowaves
[0-1]
you fool you succeeded. you now have a passable pizza. you can use it to give to one other person, which gets you +5 charisma for one night you use it.
P-1224 [0-10]
p-1224 spends the whole night making pizza in the pizza ovens
[0-1]
You still have your pizza
if you want to activate it, you can use it as well as another action.
If you want to give it, that counts as an action.
P-1224 [0-10]
i give my pizza to UNNAMED
and snoop around the pizza ovens
[0-1]
giving a pizza is a full action, so you couldn't snoop around.
P-1224 [0-10]
oh ok!
[0-1]
it's a communicate roll, or a generic roll (less chance if it's a generic roll)(edited)
P-1224 [0-10]
in that case i give the pizza
[0-1]
bad news................................... you going to be out after tonight. i'm telling you this because you are still completely unspoiled on information. Would you like to sign up as a replacement? If you do you will not have access to observer chat, but can still read the main chat.
P-1224 [0-10]
hmmm sure!
[0-1]
Okay!
Okay so um. P-1224
is
put in an oven.
P-1224 [0-10]
rip!!
[0-1]
DOn't worry it wasn't preheated!
You only escape with major burns all over your body!!!!!!
P-1224 [0-10]
is the pizza okay at least?
[0-1]
it tastes gamey
P-1224 [0-10]
unfortunate
kaile, cmdrcade [0-12]
Spoiler :
X-607 [0-12]
species: Kaikian
Str: 1
End: 1
Char: 7
Int: 7
Agil: 5
Luck: 5
Name: Kaile
Kaile is exactly who one thinks he is: the whispered old heist guy that retired long ago after losing his arms in a heist gone wrong. Rumers say he's back on the job, though, specifically targeting some notail "0" class group. Why has he taken an interest to this group? Some say its revenge. Some say its for power. Truth is, he's just being payed.
November 4, 2017
X-607 [0-12]
hey it just dawned on me but the removal/execution/whatever the heck you want to call it doesnt result in character death does it?
IE we can reuse characters if we wish after this game?
[0-1]
yes of course
X-607 [0-12]
wonderful
[0-1]
if someone draws as mafia, I'll ask them if they want to be the O class they're pretending to want to replace in disguise, or simply a representative of that O-class, or something else
you're part of the O-class moles (mafia), so what's your story?
after your earlier confrontation by O-8, you took a deal to escape punishment so that now you are working undercover for the O-classes?
X-607 [0-12]
Oh wonderful
uh
alright so
someone is paying ol kaile here a shitload of money
probably the other maf
[0-1]
you can work that out with them then
you win when the number of remaining mafia members is equal to or greater than non-mafia, and all threats to your plan are gone.

X-607 [0-12]
whats a wildcard action
[0-1]
make up a flavor action, like "snoop around the cooler and collect as much water as possible." or "build a pillow fort"
X-607 [0-12]
I am going to attempt to hack into 0-1 (or their communicator) and make them blab random, unintelligable garble randomly
Surely this will break up our meetings and hinder progress on us being discovered :::>
[0-1]
ACTION WARNING: THIS IS A BAD IDEA. THIS WILL LIKELY RESULT IN YOU BEING REVEALED AS A TRAITOR TO 0-1, AND THUS EVERYONE ELSE.
Continue? Y/N
X-607 [0-12]
-sigh-
by revealed you mean everyone says "hey kaile is a maf" right
yeah just uh. Say I attempted but bumped into 0-7 and had to shoot him or something
[0-1]
0-9 you mean
thats the npc
X-607 [0-12]
yeah'
[0-1]
cool
X-607 [0-12]
damn was hoping to get some awesome advantages but I SUPPOSE YEAH THAT WOULD BE KINDA BROKEN.
[0-1]
Tonight you've got to take care of the security system. You head into the control room, completely covered in black because this isn't your first gig. You know what's up.
You wonder how you are going to get in; you have a code-cracked keycard that should work.
But what's this? the door's cracked open anyway...
Oh. 0-9's in here, distracted in conversation with a console.(edited)
They hear your footsteps and raise a gun at you. You have little time to react, but you do so just in time.(edited)
Well, that made a loud noise. Time to dump this bucket of caustic fluid you brought all over the console and run!
The compound's surveillance system is now disabled.
You make it back to the meeting in time
X-607 [0-12]
OH THIS WILL BE USEFUL.
Question:
[0-1]
nah it's just flavor
X-607 [0-12]
If i were attempt the same action that I was would it now have a higher likelyhood of suceeding because no security cams?
[0-1]
nah it's just flavor
X-607 [0-12]
alright, just thought i would ask
X-607 [0-12]
I'm going to be comunicating with the pizza notail tonight!
i have returned
[0-1]
what kind of message do you want to send to/break the ice with pizza notail
X-607 [0-12]
Hey, P-1224, I could use a slice of pizza when you get a chance!
Sausage pizza, low sauce, if it is possible!
Thanks in advance!
-X-607
[0-1]
You send your message there. Nobody is answering because nobody is alive there.
X-607 [0-12]
oh
X-607 [0-12]
I THOUGHT YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE NO DEATH OF PLAYER CHARACTERS OH GOD THE ANTE JUST GOT UPPED
LETS SEE IF I CAN PULL THIS WITH NO PARTNER WOOOOOOO
gonna be investigating 0-5 last night
[0-1]
you aren't a cop, so it will just be a flavor investigation.
y/n?
X-607 [0-12]
....ah damn.
Alright, I'll just COMMUNICATE with them.
[0-1]
watching and tracking are options.
X-607 [0-12]
Oh right UH WATCHING THEN.
[0-1]
You fail to see anything in particular.
Then you pass out as you feel something tight around your neck and you get strangled for a real long time and now you are out. :cry:
X-607 [0-12]
wait out of the game
or just blocked
[0-1]
out.
you are out :cry:
X-607 [0-12]
uh
i still have the in role
might want to fix that when your done with flavor
[0-1]
i take out when the reveal happens, which was 10 seconds ago
X-607 [0-12]
so seriously if moon wins this can kaile burst in and help with the final execution
[0-1]
probably would not be the best for you.
actually it might be.
i'll give mafia a choice.
X-607 [0-12]
not the best for me...?
oh no... this is gonna be bad isnt it lmao
[0-1]
well there's two flavor outcomes.
based on a choice a winning mafia is given.
X-607 [0-12]
ohhhh god
does it result in character death :O
X-607 [0-12]
id like to remove Unknown tonight please
[0-1]
you are in a ditch from a storm drain.
X-607 [0-12]
i would like to turn on aimhacks and wallhacks and 360 noscope them through several feet of dirt and metal grates

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
11-14-2017, 11:47 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,386
Joined: Jul 2011
night actions
Spoiler :
d0, setup.
maf rolls: 1 8
setup: 14 (0 cop, 1 doc). doc: 2

n1

w-232 picks second life. fails.

20 Fly-Prometheus, ufr lammar [0-8] | | 6 - get pointy metallic thing from kitchen
17 Hudson and Huron [0-7] || 16 park ship correctly +1 end
16 Hero, Apo11o [0-6] | | 4 leave general message
15 R-30, robust laser [0-3] | | 15 +1 agl for doc rolls
14 kaile, cmdrcade [0-12] | | 9 remove
12 w-232 , life system! [0-2] | | 19 extra life item
12 UNNAMED ENTITY, gimeurcookie [0-5] | | 15 +3 end item
12 P-1224, Artem1s [0-10] | | 16 +5 cha item


n2

20 kaile, cmdrcade [0-12] | communicate pizza 3 reroll attempt 20 reroll 6
18 w-232 , life system! [0-2] | remove unnamed
16 Hudson and Huron [0-7] watch W-232 4 luck reroll attempt 8
14 Hero, Apo11o [0-6] 20 investigate w-232
11 R-30, robust laser [0-3] protect unnamed entity 1 luck reroll attempt 13 reroll 7
10 Fly-Prometheus, ufr lammar [0-8] remove pizza
10 UNNAMED ENTITY, gimeurcookie [0-5] 3 speak hero
7 P-1224, Artem1s [0-10] 14 give a pizza: didn't do this bc they were dying anyway and becoming a replacemtn


n3

16 w-232 , artem1s [0-2] 15 investigate redwood
16 Hero, Apo11o [0-6] 7 message to unnamed
16 kaile, cmdrcade [0-12] 13 watch 0-5
16 UNNAMED ENTITY, gimeurcookie [0-5] 9 comm red
15 R-30, robust laser [0-3] 15 doct 0-2
14 Fly-Prometheus, ufr lammar [0-8] 18 remove kaile

stats
Spoiler :
[Image: edX5jD.png]

Thanks for playing! gonna set up next game soon. It'll be an odd timed game for people who can't usually make discord ones.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 11:55 AM by Wheat.)
11-14-2017, 11:55 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply