Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
vidgajames
accesories
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
Robust Laser
 RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
spoopybug

i can't go buying a nintendo when persona 5 is coming out so soon

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1] PowerfulFriendly Baby[Image: egg009.png?raw=1] Also this? [Image: rTyHuiB.png]
04-01-2017 10:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gatr
baraligatr

i dont even have BotW yet lol. im still trying to finish every other game in the series. so far i have spirit tracks, skyward sword, and then link between worlds left. then when i finish all that, if there are any more good games for switch by that time, ill get a switch. if not, then wii u will be fine.

by the way you should definitely play hyrule warriors (wii u) or hyrule warriors legends (3ds). i recommend the latter because it has more content and is more streamlined.

[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
04-01-2017 10:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robust Laser
spoopybug

i mean i would get the 3ds one but from everything i've heard, it only TECHNICALLY runs on a standard 3ds

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1] PowerfulFriendly Baby[Image: egg009.png?raw=1] Also this? [Image: rTyHuiB.png]
04-01-2017 11:02 PM
Jacquerel

Yeah I'd definitely have got that one if it wasn't another game which would require me to buy a whole new piece of hardware :v
04-01-2017 11:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SC
The Hoip of Hoips

Someone buy me a Wii U so I can play BoTW cause it looks SO GOOD HEEELLLPPP

04-02-2017 02:08 AM
a52
midipunk clipartcore

Location: Once a frontline combatant in the Omnic Crisis, this curious Bastion unit now explores the world, fascinated by nature but wary of a fearful humanity.
I just played the most incredibly intense game of Overwatch ever. It was a cp, and every round ended in overtime with 99%. The winner alternated every round, so the final round was 2-2. The overtimes lasted so long that there were multiple ult sprees, and every player on both teams was on fire by the end. It was my very first time playing Soldier 76, but I got 84 kills and about 60,000 damage.

I love my job | I hate my job | War is hell | My job is war
The noises, they never stop

[Image: egg006.png?raw=1]
04-02-2017 04:03 AM
SC
The Hoip of Hoips

i always try to get back into minecraft but every time i don't really get much done. i think i just love the aesthetic and find the game boring.

i should try skyrim again but last time i checked its' the same thing for that game too sooooooo maybe i'll just finish kentucky route zero i guess????? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

04-03-2017 05:40 AM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

My current Video Game Goal is to get <15 minutes with Cadence in Necrodancer

I really should've done this before the Amplitude expansion with its whole extra zone, necessitating I beat zones+bosses in under 3 minutes apiece

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | still up in the same clothes living like a gameshow
04-08-2017 02:57 PM
bigro
Please explain

arms looks fuckign good I want to punch people
04-13-2017 05:37 AM
SC
The Hoip of Hoips

i legit can't wait for cook serve delicious 2 like hhhhhhHHHHHHHH IT LOOKS SO GOOD MOM

04-13-2017 05:33 PM
TangledAlmond

yooka-laylee is really really good and is exactly like how banjo-kazooie was and this is something i can tell even though i never played a banjo-kazooie game thats how overt it is

also i played overwatch for like 7 hours straight last night

Spoiler :
04-14-2017 12:57 AM
a52
midipunk clipartcore

Location: Once a frontline combatant in the Omnic Crisis, this curious Bastion unit now explores the world, fascinated by nature but wary of a fearful humanity.
(04-14-2017 12:57 AM)TangledAlmond Wrote:  also i played overwatch for like 7 hours straight last night

did you get any of the new skins?
also, do you support the brave, noble omnic freedom fighters, or the violent, oppressive humans intent on maintaining the status quo?

04-14-2017 04:59 AM
Plaid
super gay

I can't help but call the slicers chickens in my head

Also i need the dva intro with the fire of a thousand suns

[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
04-14-2017 04:18 PM
TangledAlmond

i almost beat the True Arena in planet robobot on my first try, until i died to the literal last attack from the last boss of the campaign

i'm going to cry

Spoiler :
04-20-2017 12:37 PM
SC
The Hoip of Hoips

(04-20-2017 12:37 PM)TangledAlmond Wrote:  i almost beat the True Arena in planet robobot on my first try, until i died to the literal last attack from the last boss of the campaign

i'm going to cry

Fell for the insta-kill laser, eh? Tsk tsk. Rookie mistake

[strike]nah but i legit feel bad for you, it's okay and i'm sorry[/strike]

04-22-2017 04:57 AM
TangledAlmond

Just finished the true ending of The Talos Principle and holy shit was that poignant. A damn good game.
s/o to a52 and granolaman for recommending it on the winter giveaway thread!

Spoiler :
04-25-2017 09:38 AM
a52
midipunk clipartcore

I finally got back to Hyper Light Drifter and beat the final boss.

Pros:
  • Snappy, satisfying mechanics and controls
  • Hard but fair
  • Very difficult, intense, and interesting boss fights (except for the second one, I beat that one without getting damaged). This was one of the few games where I was actually scared of the final boss. Not because I was scared of losing, but because it had been built up so well and the music and symbolism were so intense.
  • Some of the best music and overall sound design I've heard in a game, ever. Seriously. The stuff this guy does, and the way it blends with the visuals, and the story... I would describe it but I think everyone should experience it themselves
  • Speaking of visuals, those were great too. The aesthetic was great; it had a sort of cyberpunky feel mixed with ancient ruins and the occasional lovecraftian horror. There were a lot of repeated motifs (in the music as well as the art, actually) that corresponded with parts of the story.
  • And the story was great too. It was a little opaque, but once you started learning to interpret what you were looking it at it was really cool, and kinda terrifying, especially with the music.

Cons:
  • It ended
  • Spoiler: End of Game spoilers
    The ending was a little disappointing;
    it was a little too standard, and didn't reveal as much as I had hoped
  • It makes every game I have ever made or planned to make seem not only ugly, klunky, and unfinished, but also makes the ideas behind them seem stale, unoriginal, uninspired, and meaningless.

Final score: 10/10 (I have only ever given three other games a 10 - Portal 2, The Talos Principle, and A Link Between Worlds)

I would recommend this game to anyone who isn't a game developer or planning on becoming one.

05-22-2017 03:55 AM