[Hermes]: Done for now!

[Hermes]: Done for now!
>I guess give it some food? Could be hungry.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>Gosh damn u are cute, give food for the baby! Give! Food! For! The! Baby!
>He's squeaking bc it's hungry
>Bring the HONKLITS! They know how to handle children, right?????????????? RIGHT?!
>name the baby the "Clowngator".
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
> Bring that cute baby Gime to the ship.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Really melancholy. Wow, I thought Life was an asshole.
>Piscipleu: Ok dude let's get you fed
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

give baby a smooch on the head
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png] [Image: z8yQvca.png] [Image: REdv8VX.png]
>Raise this gator child with love and kindness.
Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
SpoilerShow
> Throw this baby a surprise birthday party, we are a children's entertainment company after all
> Bring food of course
No. We will raise you like a little sibling to be big and strong. But every day, you will learn to kill swifter, and in ever more guiling ways. You will be Our Death and when you come to age you will prove death before the collective eye to be something brilliant and beautiful. Then finally, as we and the universe are cleft in twain, a single tear of parental pride will stream down our face to mingle with our blood.
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
>Bring in someone who knows how to care for babies.
(02-14-2018, 10:44 PM)Wheat Wrote: »No. We will raise you like a little sibling to be big and strong. But every day, you will learn to kill swifter, and in ever more guiling ways. You will be Our Death and when you come to age you will prove death before the collective eye to be something brilliant and beautiful. Then finally, as we and the universe are cleft in twain, a single tear of parental pride will stream down our face to mingle with our blood.
[Image: 0jsE7DX.gif]

[Image: JjEoyaN.gif]

[Image: 8QzvsPi.gif]

[Image: iOq5p8s.gif]

[Image: 9ljkkhu.gif]

((Sorry about the lateness on this one!))
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
> DO NOT STRANGLE LIFE CRADLE IT GETNLY IN YOUR ARMs this doesn't have to be the end!
[Image: fNYPmPd.png][Image: uLF0DoV.png]
>...assign an apidee to the care of the Life Baby.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>Resist.
>Live, so that you can pay back life for what it's done.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
you really like this don't you life. well far be it from me to judge but okay i'm judging and i am You are now Cobalt Ootkins and you are kinkshaming your crew kinkshaming you
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
>PISCIPLEU! What would your peers think?! Don't do this. Just whistle a happy tune, a lullaby. It'll be over soon
[Image: ny0KZnp.png]
>stop strangling the poor thing and take it to tiamoth while holding it less tightly.
(02-15-2018, 12:23 AM)Ap0ll0 Wrote: »> DO NOT STRANGLE LIFE CRADLE IT GETNLY IN YOUR ARMs this doesn't have to be the end!
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
> Handle the baby carefully! Life may treat you unfairly but it does not mean you should do the same.
time to die i guess
>Puppy fish : You can do it! YOU could do it! But YOU can give it to more incompetent people, YOU can give it to the clowns, and it's not going to be your fault if the aligattor dies.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
> killing Life would count as killing trillions of innocent people. Life may have been unfair to you, but that doesn't mean you should take it away from everyone else

> so stop strangling Life and give it a chance.
> RIP Universe
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
> Other Piscipleu: Come back and slap some sense into this piscipleu jerk
(02-15-2018, 12:23 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>...assign an apidee to the care of the Life Baby.

2nding
Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
SpoilerShow
(02-15-2018, 12:25 AM)CosmicClaxon Wrote: »>PISCIPLEU! What would your peers think?! Don't do this. Just whistle a happy tune, a lullaby. It'll be over soon
>Seconded.