Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

[Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Author Message
GlowyMushroom
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 97
Joined: Apr 2016
U.S
>St. Beetersberg

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


08-04-2017, 05:47 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Dorsidwarf
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 221
Joined: Nov 2016
DEATH SAUSAGE
>Totally betersburg!
08-04-2017, 07:16 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Futurdreamz
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 202
Joined: Nov 2015
Beetersburg
08-05-2017, 12:53 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
KleenFarsight
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 12
Joined: Jul 2017
> St. Beetersburg sounds like an excellent idea.
08-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Oats
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 127
Joined: Nov 2016
>St. Beetersberg for sure!!
08-06-2017, 06:29 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 170
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Quote:>Go to St. Beetersberg, maybe adopt yourself up a new crewmember eh, ehhhhhh.
Quote:>St. Beetersberg. Can't turn down a solid and obvious pun like that.
Quote:>St. Beetersberg
Quote:>Totally betersburg!
Quote:Beetersburg
Quote:> St. Beetersburg sounds like an excellent idea.
Quote:>St. Beetersberg for sure!!
You decide to land at St. Beetersberg.

The Athena lands the ship without issue. Now you need to decide where you are going to go and what crew will come with you.

Spoiler :
Tiny update because the format buttons are broken. Also school. Wooo 2 APs. Also I totally forgot to have the selection of which crew. Also I've wanted to ink a drawing all week.

Gah I've gotten totally out of the swing of this.

Anyway, decide who's going with you and where you're going. Feel free to discuss this as I'll allow us to go to multiple places, being as we are in a capital city which is probably pretty dense building-wise.

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
08-18-2017, 01:58 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
juddy555
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 283
Joined: Apr 2016
In a house. On a mass of land. On the planet Earth.
>Let's just do the usual thing. Someone goes to the store to buy fuel. Someone else goes off in search of shenanigans. Shenanigans are found. Shenanigans occur. Crew leaves, dealing with results of shenanigans.

This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
08-19-2017, 07:37 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Futurdreamz
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 202
Joined: Nov 2015
>Lambda check if Athena would like to go with you to find fuel. It'd be a good opportunity to check with Athena to make sure she's doing okay, having her remote destroyed may be a pretty big change in her life and she may have a lot to think about.
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2017, 01:02 AM by Futurdreamz.)
08-20-2017, 12:57 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 170
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Spoiler :
Hi, welcome back all. Updates have moved to Saturdays! Check out things. Here's, finally, an update with content.
Quote:>Let's just do the usual thing. Someone goes to the store to buy fuel. Someone else goes off in search of shenanigans. Shenanigans are found. Shenanigans occur. Crew leaves, dealing with results of shenanigans.
Quote:>Lambda check if Athena would like to go with you to find fuel. It'd be a good opportunity to check with Athena to make sure she's doing okay, having her remote destroyed may be a pretty big change in her life and she may have a lot to think about.
You double check your points. 4100p. Not enough to buy enough fuel to get to the next planet. You decide to split up the crew.
[Image: 1yWor40.jpg]

As soon as you get outside and watch Coral run off wooping in search of fuel, Athena grabs your shoulder gently to get your attention.
[Image: HBfqOcq.jpg]

[Image: YQIMM1v.jpg]

You continue walking through the streets.
[Image: GADyAsL.jpg]

[Image: wsFPvl2.jpg]

[Image: HXnUa1m.jpg]

[Image: TfuFwij.jpg]

[Image: IDVnYPI.jpg]

[Image: B02GJhs.jpg]

[Image: eIcO7tl.jpg]

Fortuna rolls a d20. An 11 is rolled.
[Image: BKYXHal.jpg]

[Image: vhUkzeF.jpg]

Fortuna rolls a d20. A 7 is rolled.
[Image: gMWNPYi.jpg]

[Image: PlaxpGG.jpg]

[Image: UR0YHrr.jpg]

You walk back to the ship and see Athena return with the fuel a few moments later.

1000p added. 5100p is on the crew card. Ship refueled to 75%.

She asks to attend to her business and you let her do...whatever it is an Athena unit needs to do. You can either wait for her to come back or go back out and do something else before flying to the next planet.

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2017, 05:51 AM by Clockwork Dragon.)
09-03-2017, 05:01 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
juddy555
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 283
Joined: Apr 2016
In a house. On a mass of land. On the planet Earth.
>Just wait. If you go out and get ambushed it would not bee good. At least the ship is defensible.
>If Athena takes too long though, go out. Don't want to leave any crew membeers beehind and all that.

This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
09-03-2017, 05:11 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
IronLionShark
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Iron

Offline
Posts: 36
Joined: Aug 2017
U.S.
(09-03-2017, 05:11 AM)juddy555 Wrote: >Just wait. If you go out and get ambushed it would not bee good. At least the ship is defensible.
>If Athena takes too long though, go out. Don't want to leave any crew membeers beehind and all that.

Do that.

I'm Iron.
Spoiler :
This is a signature. Enjoy.
09-03-2017, 02:15 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
His Most Serene Higness

Offline
Posts: 107
Joined: Aug 2017
The Land of Never There
Wait and prepare.
09-03-2017, 07:16 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 170
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Quote:>Just wait. If you go out and get ambushed it would not bee good. At least the ship is defensible.
>If Athena takes too long though, go out. Don't want to leave any crew membeers beehind and all that.
Quote:Do that.
Quote:Wait and prepare.
You wait. Within half an hour, Athena comes back and rushes right past you. You hear a door open and close and before you have time to take a step, she walks back to you. She looks...dusty?
[Image: brmgbUn.png]
[Image: mGNcub5.jpg]

Time to pick where to go.
Spoiler :
List a planet. On Thursday, the 14th (PST), a voting poll will open. It will close on Saturday, the 16th, at 12am PST. The update will occur as scheduled sometime on Saturday.

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
09-10-2017, 02:55 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Robust Laser
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
bugwitch

Offline
Posts: 2,608
Joined: Jul 2011
Kelowna, BC, Canada, THE MOON
Kolotera, the Viedafo homeworld. Pretty standard place, little bit closer to nature than most populated planets. Lotta fights breaking out but don't worry about it, that's just how people sort out their issues.
09-10-2017, 03:00 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 185
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
http://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissions/xik
Xik, abandoned military planet that is definitely not fucked up from wars past. Nope. Not at all.
http://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissions/polika
Also Polika, land of allergies and hell. Cheap way to paint Lambda yellow though.
09-10-2017, 03:22 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wiltingMyosotis
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Too Busy Reading

Offline
Posts: 360
Joined: Apr 2016
Istopia, home planet of the gnosis! Because nothing can go wrong if you land in the middle of the woods filled with who knows what. Maybe there's a pan unit there.
09-10-2017, 03:27 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 170
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
So only 4 planets were submitted which is actually perfect! Time to vote on where to go!

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
09-14-2017, 11:19 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 170
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Spoiler :
Trypophobia Warning.
Athena brings up the planets on the screen.
[Image: hdpsRy8.jpg]

[Image: 3RUjFNc.jpg]

[Image: Lrk6LFi.jpg]

You feel a little...tired. You'll just have a rest....until you....land........

Quote:>Dream.
[Image: brmgbUn.png]
[Image: P56gqNT.jpg]

[Image: dA10drK.jpg]

[Image: sSdJsj2.jpg]

[Image: E8E2AFm.jpg]

You wake up shaking. You take some deep breaths and try to calm yourself down. You're okay, you're in a game, it was a dream in a game. Right?

Evi seems to have left you a meat ration. You eat it whole, or should you say hole. You wish Evi had given you more, it feels like ages since you've had any. It feels like you need it.

75 fuel used. 2 meat and 1 fish ration consumed.

[Image: brmgbUn.png]

As you walk into the bridge, you see the landing locations on the screen.
Kirih: Kirih was a small kaikian colony built into a mountainside. It was originally constructed shortly before the First War, in order to give the families of the soldiers an opportunity to be closer to the trooper in question. It was at some point besieged by an unknown force, and was ultimately lost. Since then, it has lied abandoned.

KDO-964: Kaikian Defensive Outpost 964 is one of very few military installations that survived the First War without becoming a smoldering crater. It was also one of the first installations on the planet, made evident by the outdated guns that remain installed at the outpost. As such, it is also home to the biggest mashup of quotillic and kaikian technology that can be found on the planet, as the two species built on top of and updated the outpost with their own tech.

QDO-4690: Quotillic Defensive Outpost 4690 was one of few standalone quotillic outposts on Xik. This meant that the quotillics built this outpost themselves, instead of retrofitting a kaikian outpost for their own use. It, unlike almost every other surviving outpost on the planet, was never built upon by the kaikians, who let it sit and rot when they had control of the planet. After this, the quotillics never reclaimed the outpost, leaving it with outdated artillery and tech. Because the outpost was so outdated and hence still abandoned, whatever invaded the planet during the first war let the outpost rot in peace.


Spoiler :
Pick a landing location and who's to join you on the away party.

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
09-17-2017, 02:25 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 185
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
Lets go to KDO-964
09-17-2017, 03:28 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
juddy555
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 283
Joined: Apr 2016
In a house. On a mass of land. On the planet Earth.
>KDO-964. A nice variety of loot.
>Lambda, Athena, and Evi. Stick together this time around.

This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
09-17-2017, 04:06 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 170
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Quote: Lets go to KDO-964
Quote:>KDO-964. A nice variety of loot.
You tell Athena to land at KDO-964. Being the melting pot of two technologies, it seemed to be a worthwhile location. She lands the ship without issue, however the tank is now empty.

Quote:>Lambda, Athena, and Evi. Stick together this time around.
[Image: 8qv3DFy.jpg]

Everyone gives a nod or a "Sure" of agreement and you head out. Not unarmed though: Athena grabs a laser rifle for herself, Evi, and you. You're a bit nervous to handle the gun, but you feel a little safer with it. You head out.
[Image: brmgbUn.png]
[Image: SqTuWxs.jpg]

[Image: BO2OlbU.jpg]

Fortuna rolls a d20. An 11 is rolled
[Image: SJRBMJQ.jpg]

[Image: kOizZvw.jpg]

[Image: KdD4Y8q.jpg]

[Image: 5zQHZCA.jpg]

You don't know what to do with the mangled bodies, so you decide to leave them alone for now. You feel a little bad for not giving them a proper burial, but you're concerned for your life right now. You head inside the complex.

[Image: brmgbUn.png]
[Image: jTgerxJ.jpg]

Lucky for you, no one's at this intersection. But you do need to pick which way to go and hope for the best. Left, right, or the path in the middle?

I shouldn't be doing this...

Spoiler :
I SUFFER. I HAD TO HURT MY SWEET BIRD. CURSE YOU DICE.

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017, 02:03 PM by Clockwork Dragon.)
09-24-2017, 07:22 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 185
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
>North (Middle)
>What the hell were those things? I don't recognize them at all

Spoiler :
>Wait. What shouldn't you be doing.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017, 08:46 AM by cmdrcade.)
09-24-2017, 07:24 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
GlowyMushroom
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 97
Joined: Apr 2016
U.S
>Right

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


09-24-2017, 07:32 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
juddy555
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 283
Joined: Apr 2016
In a house. On a mass of land. On the planet Earth.
Remember folks, Red is that person that helped us earlier. Red's not shown us to be horrific yet.
>Left
EDIT: I swear that the red letter was on the left before, now it's on the right. If this adventure allows vote changing, I go Right now
>Right, if vote changes are allowed

This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 06:38 PM by juddy555.)
09-24-2017, 08:55 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
IronLionShark
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Iron

Offline
Posts: 36
Joined: Aug 2017
U.S.
>Middle (North) Actually, left, the red text might be a hint. Middle again, the red text changed. Maybe we should choose the middle instead of left or right...

I'm Iron.
Spoiler :
This is a signature. Enjoy.
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 09:04 PM by IronLionShark.)
09-24-2017, 03:50 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply