[Lambda] A small adventure begins...

[Lambda] A small adventure begins...
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>A "#1 Dad" cup
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>A collection of figurines resembling various species, that may/may not have special uses that vary on the figurine. One of the figurines might act as a map or something?
[Image: 7JIzuZD.png] [Image: zheWmN3.png]

[Image: HIcIyrc.png]
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
SpoilerShow
For no reason you can discern, you feel as if you've just been insulted across time and space. Hmm.

Quote:>An (over)enthusiastic offer to be your guide to city.
[Image: kepb3Ep.jpg]

Alright! Now, was there anyone else you wanted to have a chat with? Or maybe you'd rather head out now...where to?
Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
SpoilerShow
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>That Pan unit and the Quelan. See what the ups with them.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Yes, talk with the Pan!
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Ask what the pan is doing here. Does it even know what city it's in? What plant??

( a cunning ruse, you see, to locate yourself)
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Yes, talk with the Pan and the Quelan! New friends are always good!
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Go to talk to the Pan but get interrupted by your new guide telling you all about the crack in the road you stepped on my accident
[Image: 7JIzuZD.png] [Image: zheWmN3.png]

[Image: HIcIyrc.png]
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Quote:>That Pan unit and the Quelan. See what the ups with them.
Quote:>Yes, talk with the Pan!
Quote:>Ask what the pan is doing here. Does it even know what city it's in? What plant??
Quote:>Yes, talk with the Pan and the Quelan! New friends are always good!
A great plan! You already know you're on Cartricke, just by how much you've played the game. And the whole planet is really just a big city so...yeah.
[Image: ac9EYn6.jpg]

Okay here goes...you're going to insert yourself into this conversation!
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 2 is rolled.
[Image: qNxCeCa.jpg]

You blunder horribly, but they didn't seem to--
[Image: GTyyVJE.jpg]

Oh oh no no that's not good quick change the topic qui--
Quote:>Go to talk to the Pan but get interrupted by your new guide telling you all about the crack in the road you stepped on my accident
[Image: xcB3x8Z.jpg]

Boy are you thankful for this guy.

Both the Quelan and the Pan unit are looking at you strangely.
Ok yeah time to get going before things get bad. Where should you go with this aftik?

SpoilerShow
Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
SpoilerShow
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Quickly do a 180°, abort current conversation and talk to the Drakon instead
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>"Oh sorry I meant BFF, not CFF, whoops!"
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>No I said I wanted to be your bff.
Quote
RE: [Lambda] Bad Luck
Quote:>"Oh sorry I meant BFF, not CFF, whoops!"
Quote:>No I said I wanted to be your bff.
You know what, maybe they will believe you.
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 6 is rolled.
[Image: VRrVk8X.jpg]

[Image: mT2okIp.jpg]

Dang, you thought that lie was spot on. Well uh, better try something else.
Quote:>Quickly do a 180°, abort current conversation and talk to the Drakon instead
Let's hope this goes better...
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 18 is rolled.
[Image: hUbzP51.jpg]

[Image: B6sV3c1.jpg]

Alright. What do you ask this nice drakon? They seem eager to talk to you.

SpoilerShow
Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
SpoilerShow
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
"So uh... I kinda want to get off this planet and uh... I don't have a ship or a crew so uh... Would you mind if I hitchhike with you... Assuming you have a ship I mean?"
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>attempt conversation but be interrupted by your new guide telling you to get the hell out of here because a plane is going to crash here at any second
[Image: 7JIzuZD.png] [Image: zheWmN3.png]

[Image: HIcIyrc.png]
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Check pockets for money.
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Rehashing GlowyMushroom's command to remove negative connotations:
>Lambda: "Do you happen to have a ship? I really need to get to the next closest planet as soon as possible. Anywhere but here!"
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Ask if these guys know anyone going to a certain semi-mythical planet to find a certain thing-a-ma-bob what can grant one's heart's desires.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Quote:>Check pockets for money.
Pfff points are stored on cards now! You know you don't have a crew card or personal card though.

Quote:"So uh... I kinda want to get off this planet and uh... I don't have a ship or a crew so uh... Would you mind if I hitchhike with you... Assuming you have a ship I mean?"
Quote:>Lambda: "Do you happen to have a ship? I really need to get to the next closest planet as soon as possible. Anywhere but here!"

[Image: SFYWuYo.jpg]

[Image: NwaEAJq.jpg]
Well that's your best option now. You've talked to everyone here. Sounds like it's a fair distance away.

Quote:>Ask if these guys know anyone going to a certain semi-mythical planet to find a certain thing-a-ma-bob what can grant one's heart's desires.
Well if you're inside Fortuna, might as well try going to Fortuna, right?

SpoilerShow
Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
SpoilerShow
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Kimberlee: Follow these dopes from the shadows, you think they might be up to something... shifty.

>So do you guys know any tasty rumors about treasures 'n junk.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Is there a scrapyard around perchance?
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Hey Lambda how'd you get your galaxy scarf?
[Image: 7JIzuZD.png] [Image: zheWmN3.png]

[Image: HIcIyrc.png]
Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Thank the nice drakon, you dont meet one every day!
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
> "So why are you guys on this planet anyways?"
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Quote:Hey Lambda how'd you get your galaxy scarf?
You don't even know how you got in the Underworld and you're asking yourself where your scarf came from? Who knows! You mean, you probably spawned with it?

Quote:>So do you guys know any tasty rumors about treasures 'n junk.
Lambda (that's you!): So uh, do you know any rumors about treasure?
Fallins: Well I've heard of Fortuna, but I don't plan to go there any time soon. Really the whole journey would be--
Guide: I KNOW SOME RUMORS!!! ACTUALLY WE COULD TOTALLY GO TO FORTUNA THAT SOUNDS FUN!!!!!!!
Lambda: We'll see about that once we get a ship, g....hey actually I just realized I never asked your name?
Tony (Guide): It's Tony!

Quote:Is there a scrapyard around perchance?
Lambda: Anyway, do either of you know of a scrapyard around here?
Fallins: Yes actually! They're great places to get parts that just aren't made anymore or you can get metal and hand-make all the little gears and springs...but why do you ask? Do you need repairs?
Lambda: Uh...erm.....yes.

Quote:> "So why are you guys on this planet anyways?"
Lambda: But why are you two on this planet?
Tony: I like to go to new places!
Fallins: There is this plane convention just a little down the road from where we met! Oh man, you should have seen the models, the details were flawless!! I wish I could have bought them all...oh hey we're at the spaceport. I guess I'll see you around--well I suppose I won't but the point is have a safe trip!

Quote:>Thank the nice drakon, you dont meet one every day!
Lambda: Thanks a bunch for the help! Have fun at your con!
[Fallins waves goodbye and departs.]

You are now at the spaceport. There are a lot of flights available! Let's see here....

SpoilerShow
Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
SpoilerShow
Quote