Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

[Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Author Message
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 202
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
>KCC-6-A
>Inteligo
02-17-2017, 01:30 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
SirBlizz98
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
S. L. GG Esq.

Offline
Posts: 482
Joined: Mar 2013
>Junkitron!

[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
02-17-2017, 01:36 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
GlowyMushroom
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 113
Joined: Apr 2016
U.S
(02-17-2017, 01:36 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: >Junkitron!
seconding!

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


02-24-2017, 03:34 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 254
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
You head over to the departures screen.
[Image: 5t3rYD0.jpg]

Alright now to pick a destination and get a ticket.
Oh. Wait. You need money. For a ticket.
Why did this only occur to you now?

Well now what? You're in a busy spaceport with no money and you'd need at least 4000p for a ticket. What to do....

Spoiler :
Heyo! Just popping in to say that Thursday updates have been running smoothly for a while, so expect to see them continue that way!

I'll also soon be in the 4th quarter of school, which is when they really pile the work on, so I might have to take a short hiatus. I'll try my best to keep this from happening though!

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
02-24-2017, 06:03 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
AABowser
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Insignificant Individual

Offline
Posts: 261
Joined: Nov 2015
Norway
>Go mug some fools

Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
02-24-2017, 06:05 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 202
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
>Go ask your guides if you could borrow some money and/or where to get 4000p within an hour
If they do not know then
>Begin looking for a way onto the planes and stowaway
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2017, 06:56 PM by cmdrcade.)
02-24-2017, 01:32 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
SirBlizz98
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
S. L. GG Esq.

Offline
Posts: 482
Joined: Mar 2013
>Hey you guys know where a person can make an incredibly unwise loan?

[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
02-24-2017, 06:19 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 254
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Quote:>Go mug some fools
You don't have a weapon. You weren't thinking of ever doing that though. Ha aha nope. Not ever. Uh.

Quote:>Go ask your guides if you could borrow some money and/or where to get 4000p within an hour
Quote:>Hey you guys know where a person can make an incredibly unwise loan?
Now that's a better idea!
[Image: cEWBhxm.jpg]

[Image: eYeXXei.jpg]

[Image: u6lhk2s.jpg]

[Image: FrrwBvy.jpg]

[Image: ex9emgq.jpg]

Looks like that plan's been shot down.

Quote:>Begin looking for a way onto the planes and stowaway
Woah isn't that illegal? You'd ne--wait. You're in a video game. When in Rome, do as the Romans and all that!

It takes you about 15 minutes, but you manage to look at each departure's possible entrances. Tony seemed happy just to follow you around. Also you're starting to consider eating someone's phone, but you still have no clue where your uh..."mouth" is.

You run over the info one more time in your head.
Fortuna rolls 3 d4s, and randomly shuffles the results of 4, 2, and 1.
Inteligo:
1. Try and enter as the group of people walk in, likely to fail.
2. There's a door that leads outside, but you need a code for it. After that, you'd need to figure out how to get on the ship.
3. A large crowd of Artemises and Apollos happen to be waiting at this gate. You could probably blend in with them, but Tony would stick out like a sore thumb.
4. There's an ATM. You're not saying you'd rob an ATM but...when in Rome...
Junkitron:
1. Try and enter as the group of people walk in, likely to fail.
KCC-6-A:
1. Try and enter as the group of people walk in, likely to fail.
2. There's a fire exit. If you managed to create a distraction, you might have long enough to get on the ship, if you plan where to go first.

Now. How lucky do you think you are?

Spoiler :
Sorry about the late update. Pick one of the above options or come up with a convoluted plan of your own! I'm giving you guys 2 weeks to think about this instead of a single week. I don't want to rush this as...well...let's just say I'll be getting my dice out.

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
03-04-2017, 02:28 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
An Eggshell Painted Black

Offline
Posts: 965
Joined: Dec 2016
that atm is ripe for the looting, get to it

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
03-04-2017, 02:30 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 202
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
>Try to hack or otherwise get past the codelock door.
Failing that,
>Find a dim-witted guard and see if you cant swipe a keycard or get the code out of them
Failing all of the above,
>Ask your guide if they notice any additional ways onto the planes
If they dont notice anything you haven't, then
>Create a distraction and make a break for the fire exit!
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2017, 02:44 AM by cmdrcade.)
03-04-2017, 02:39 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Dragonfly
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 24
Joined: Feb 2017
>Check your stat sheet
>Find a private place and see if you can figure out how to eat (then eat the lamp), my guess is a mouth on the stomach region
03-16-2017, 06:32 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Dorsidwarf
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 277
Joined: Nov 2016
DEATH SAUSAGE
>I guess a distraction if you think you can pull it off

[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]
03-16-2017, 02:49 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 254
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Spoiler :
I picked the ones least likely to get us into space jail. I can only hope the dice roll well.

Quote:>Check your stat sheet
You don't exactly have a keyboard in front of you. You're in the game!

Quote:>Find a private place and see if you can figure out how to eat (then eat the lamp), my guess is a mouth on the stomach region
You...don't see anywhere that wouldn't cause people to be suspicious. And suspicion the last thing you need right now. But you know you'll need to eat soon, and decide to keep an eye out for any hiding spots.

Quote:>Ask your guide if they notice any additional ways onto the planes

[Image: 0YRJ3dB.jpg]

[Image: LqLzzq1.jpg]

Quote:>Try to hack or otherwise get past the codelock door.
Upon closer inspection, it appears there is a security camera aimed right at the door. Good thing you looked.

Quote:>Find a dim-witted guard and see if you cant swipe a keycard or get the code out of them
You don't really want to tousle with a guard.

Quote:>Create a distraction and make a break for the fire exit!
Quote:>I guess a distraction if you think you can pull it off
Well, this seems like your last option. Time to get your plan ready and go to KCC-6-A.

Fortuna rolls 3d20. A 7, a 20, and a 15 are rolled.

You don't see anything to create a distraction, save for a fire extinguisher. Maybe...

[Image: Tk1izD6.jpg]

[Image: GOCHVH4.jpg]

[Image: rwP6aXK.jpg]

You can't believe that worked! But Tony is lost in the fog. You don't have time to find him...so you make a break for it alone.

Well it's not what you would have wanted, but it's safe. You know this area gets oxygen as you see live animal crates. So. What to do as you wait for take off, which is probably delayed from your..."distraction?"

Spoiler :
Next update will be a question answering one, likely text only.

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
03-17-2017, 03:33 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
DetectiveCaillou
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Murder Enthusiast

Offline
Posts: 105
Joined: Oct 2016
City of Brotherly Love, Baby.
Well, not that you needed oxygen to begin with... but that might change soon. If you can't find anything robotic, go for an animal that (A): Won't give you much trouble, (B): Won't be missed (as much as the others), and ©: Hopefully won't make you look too conspicuously organic post-meal.

"If I had more time I would have written a shorter letter." - Blaise Pascal
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2017, 12:18 AM by DetectiveCaillou.)
03-19-2017, 12:16 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 202
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
>Do not eat an animal. If needed, tear off your arm and eat it instead. maybe just eat a box or something, that works, right?
03-19-2017, 08:12 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Dorsidwarf
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 277
Joined: Nov 2016
DEATH SAUSAGE
>Remember the events that led up to you being in the Underworld

[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]
03-22-2017, 08:40 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
DS Piron
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 251
Joined: Dec 2015
> ..... Look for your mouth/food hole/whatever.
03-22-2017, 09:47 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Dragonfly
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 24
Joined: Feb 2017
Now seems like a good time to find your "food collector"
03-23-2017, 01:33 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 [Lambda] Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Offline
Posts: 254
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Now inside the cargo area, you look for the best hiding place you can, just in case they come to load any more baggage on. You settle down behind some crates and get ready to wait for...a while.

Quote:>Remember the events that led up to you being in the Underworld
You...can't recall. But you can't let that keep dragging you down. Maybe...maybe Fortuna can fix it. That's your only lead right now.

Quote:Well, not that you needed oxygen to begin with... but that might change soon. If you can't find anything robotic, go for an animal that (A): Won't give you much trouble, (B): Won't be missed (as much as the others), and ©: Hopefully won't make you look too conspicuously organic post-meal.
Quote:>Do not eat an animal. If needed, tear off your arm and eat it instead. maybe just eat a box or something, that works, right?
You don't think you need oxygen, but better safe than dead or an abomination or worse. Also eating a living thing is kinda...ew. You could try eating a box. Best to wait until take off though, the cargo area will be closed off then and no one will see you.

Quote:> ..... Look for your mouth/food hole/whatever.
Quote:Now seems like a good time to find your "food collector"
This is probably the most awkward thing you've ever done but after a moment you find something. Right in the middle of your torso, like a bellybutton, is a hole. Not a very wide hole, but big enough to fit your hand in. You're not putting your hand in it though, that's just asking for trouble.

Quote:then eat the lamp
You insert the lamp. The hole closes. You feel strange.

Lambda has gained [Bright]. Activate?


You hear the cargo doors slam shut. After a few minutes, the engines rumble to life and rattle the ship until you're out of orbit. Regaining your balance as the artificial gravity kicks on, you only see pitch blackness in all directions.

What now?

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
03-23-2017, 11:37 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
SirBlizz98
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
S. L. GG Esq.

Offline
Posts: 482
Joined: Mar 2013
>Shine Bright like a diamond.

[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
03-23-2017, 11:39 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Dorsidwarf
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 277
Joined: Nov 2016
DEATH SAUSAGE
> Become a boxivore

[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]
03-24-2017, 12:10 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Dragonfly
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 24
Joined: Feb 2017
>Let there be light!

>Start looting
03-24-2017, 01:14 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Oats
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
cruglis

Offline
Posts: 133
Joined: Nov 2016
>LIGHT IT UP!!!!
03-24-2017, 02:50 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
GlowyMushroom
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 113
Joined: Apr 2016
U.S
>Engage light

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


03-24-2017, 03:22 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
DS Piron
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...

Offline
Posts: 251
Joined: Dec 2015
> First: Use light.
> SEconD: Eat whATever is IN thE nEAreSt Box.
03-24-2017, 05:31 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply