Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

[Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Author Message
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 184
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
>Activate [Bright]
>Don't eat anything unless you absolutely have to! It would be shitty if someone noticed all their stuff was missing!
03-27-2017, 02:43 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 [Lambda] It's dark.
 

Offline
Posts: 169
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Quote:>Shine Bright like a diamond.
Quote:>Let there be light!
Quote:>LIGHT IT UP!!!!
Quote:>Engage light
Quote:> First: Use light.
What? You just ate your lamp and there aren't any light switches here.
Oh dear. Should I tell ██████ how to talk to me?
[Image: 3GyKJw3.jpg]

Quote:>Activate [Bright]
You know the keyboard shortcut for activating abilities, but you've never heard of that one. Besides, you don't have a keyboard!

Quote:> Become a boxivore
Quote:>Start looting
Quote:> SEconD: Eat whATever is IN thE nEAreSt Box.
You just ate a lamp, so you can probably last a little while without eating again. Besides that, you can't see and you don't really want to go around shoving your hands in random crates, you have no clue what could be inside.
Perhaps not, I wouldn't want to spoil the adventure.

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
03-31-2017, 04:48 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Starlit-Drakon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Drazzel of Moon and Stars

Offline
Posts: 106
Joined: Nov 2015
Land of Stars and Frangipani
>try turning up your screen brightness, friend.

[Image: arCPbnd.png][Image: egg009.png?raw=1] [Image: ECEEw.gif][Image: QzBOt.gif]look at my wonderful children [Image: RvqrN.gif][Image: EnFuA.gif][Image: e5CQP.gif][Image: ef4ys.gif]
03-31-2017, 05:20 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
GlowyMushroom
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 97
Joined: Apr 2016
U.S
>Try to talk to the red text

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


03-31-2017, 12:04 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 184
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
Spoiler :
>Why hello there mysterious red text, why are you so mysterious and weird?
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2017, 03:19 AM by cmdrcade.)
03-31-2017, 01:52 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
DS Piron
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 180
Joined: Dec 2015
> Hello friend.
03-31-2017, 05:56 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Futurdreamz
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 202
Joined: Nov 2015
Hello Darkness, my old friend
03-31-2017, 06:28 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Starlit-Drakon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Drazzel of Moon and Stars

Offline
Posts: 106
Joined: Nov 2015
Land of Stars and Frangipani
Spoiler :
testing, testing! hello, Lambda, can you hear me?

You just ate a lamp friend, perhaps try turning up your screen brightness to see.

[Image: arCPbnd.png][Image: egg009.png?raw=1] [Image: ECEEw.gif][Image: QzBOt.gif]look at my wonderful children [Image: RvqrN.gif][Image: EnFuA.gif][Image: e5CQP.gif][Image: ef4ys.gif]
04-07-2017, 03:17 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] ...?
 

Offline
Posts: 169
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Spoiler :
Sorry, did I make that too tricky for you guys? I'll try to make the next challenges a bit easier. Anyway, it's still pitch black so there's nothing to see. Keep in mind you all can collaborate and put in many commands, those make for longer and more fleshed out updates!
------------------------------------
Quote:>try turning up your screen brightness, friend.
You would if you knew how. Hmm. You'll remember to search for that once you get off the plane.

Quote:>Try to talk to the red text
What red text? You can't see well enough to see if any of the cargo is labeled in red. You don't think you'd try talking to it anyway.

Quote:> Hello friend.
...Huh? Who are you greeting? You look around nervously and it occurs to you that someone could be down here watching you right now...

Code:
testing, testing! hello, Lambda, can you hear me?

You just ate a lamp friend, perhaps try turning up your screen brightness to see.
I'm not Lambda. But now that we're talking...Activate [Bright]?

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2017, 03:34 AM by Clockwork Dragon.)
04-07-2017, 03:31 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Starlit-Drakon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Drazzel of Moon and Stars

Offline
Posts: 106
Joined: Nov 2015
Land of Stars and Frangipani
Spoiler :
Yes, please! May i ask your name, friend? It would make it easier to address you in the future.

>find a corner to rest in.

[Image: arCPbnd.png][Image: egg009.png?raw=1] [Image: ECEEw.gif][Image: QzBOt.gif]look at my wonderful children [Image: RvqrN.gif][Image: EnFuA.gif][Image: e5CQP.gif][Image: ef4ys.gif]
04-07-2017, 03:34 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 184
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
Spoiler :
Sure! But if you're not lambda, who the hell are you? The player?
04-07-2017, 03:35 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
GlowyMushroom
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 97
Joined: Apr 2016
U.S
Spoiler :
Shine a light my dude

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


04-07-2017, 03:49 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
juddy555
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 283
Joined: Apr 2016
In a house. On a mass of land. On the planet Earth.
Spoiler :
>So uh are you the equivalent of a patron for us? You know, talking in spoiler boxes and all

>Just eat a box already, Clockworks tend to get the abilities of some things they eat right? Maybe you will get inventory space from boxes.

This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
04-08-2017, 01:39 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 169
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Code:
Why hello there mysterious red text, why are you so mysterious and weird?
Code:
Yes, please! May i ask your name, friend? It would make it easier to address you in the future.
Code:
Sure! But if you're not lambda, who the hell are you? The player?
Code:
Shine a light my dude
Code:
So uh are you the equivalent of a patron for us? You know, talking in spoiler boxes and all

My my, how chatty. Let me answer these one at a time. Mysterious and weird? I could say the same about you. How uncouth. I do not have a name proper, but I suppose you can call me REM. I'm not the player, why would you think that? You're the one entering the commands here. I can be a bit like a patron I suppose, but I don't think I'm supposed to talk to you. I don't see anyone stopping me though....anyway

[Bright] activated.


Quote:>find a corner to rest in.
You are about to get settled where you are and try to sleep though the trip, when suddenly, you can see!

Fortuna rolls a d20 and gets a 2, then rolls 2d10, resulting in 5 and 7.

[Image: cTg86uj.jpg]

You look around the boxes and crates and find 2 that look like they can be opened without a key, crowbar, or some kind of tool.
[Image: 7OFBMpZ.jpg]

[Image: 0WND4qE.jpg]

Do you open one of them, both of them, or leave them alone?

Spoiler :
Neither are small enough to eat, if you were wondering. Also, I may miss next week's update, but I'll try my best.

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
04-14-2017, 03:14 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Starlit-Drakon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Drazzel of Moon and Stars

Offline
Posts: 106
Joined: Nov 2015
Land of Stars and Frangipani
>leave these alone, you don't want to raise suspicion, do you,

[Image: arCPbnd.png][Image: egg009.png?raw=1] [Image: ECEEw.gif][Image: QzBOt.gif]look at my wonderful children [Image: RvqrN.gif][Image: EnFuA.gif][Image: e5CQP.gif][Image: ef4ys.gif]
04-14-2017, 03:16 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
AABowser
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Insignificant Individual

Offline
Posts: 220
Joined: Nov 2015
Norway
>Say hi to the boxes.

Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
04-14-2017, 07:42 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 184
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
>leave them alone, obviously there are some snakes in those boxes and you don't want to let those snakes onto the plane
Plus security on KCC-6-A is incredibly tight and they *will* notice if a box is missing/opened
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2017, 01:54 PM by cmdrcade.)
04-14-2017, 01:52 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
juddy555
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 283
Joined: Apr 2016
In a house. On a mass of land. On the planet Earth.
>Shake boxes to test them, then open the one that looks like a chest no matter what the shaking reveals.
Also, you say neither box is small enough to eat, I think you are not trying hard enough.

This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
04-19-2017, 04:17 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 169
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Quote:>leave these alone, you don't want to raise suspicion, do you,
Quote:>leave them alone, obviously there are some snakes in those boxes and you don't want to let those snakes onto the plane
Plus security on KCC-6-A is incredibly tight and they *will* notice if a box is missing/opened
You think that tampering with the boxes could get you into major trouble, so you decide to leave them alone for now.

Quote:>Say hi to the boxes.
[Image: qwrAKww.jpg]

They don't say hi back. How unsurprising.

With not much else to do in a cargo bay, you settle yourself in a corner and decide to rest you optical sensors for a bit...
[Image: Y7sOwHH.jpg]



[Image: EIDXrGW.jpg]

Until you are rudely awoken by a...gosh what were those 3-eyed dudes called again? Kakeyns? No....ah, kaikians! Anyway this gua--they have a gun and they are pointing it at you. Oh dear.
[Image: uf0Uraz.jpg]

[Image: CrCb7qf.jpg]

Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. An 11 is rolled.

[Image: yPeRls7.jpg]

[Image: QIs0OI1.jpg]

Well you don't have much of a choice. The walk is short and the only interesting point was a vast window showing the planet below.

Finally you arrive at some sort of scanner. You're hesitant to walk in, but it's your only option. Surprisingly, no alarms go off or anything.
[Image: uqD2rYf.jpg]

[Image: OgjI0Oy.jpg]

...That was a lot of events. What now though?

Spoiler :
Big ol' update for you! Also I'm taking the rest of this month off unfortunately. School is really cramming everything into the last few weeks and I'm sorry to say that I just don't have enough time for everything at once.

The good news? Once it's summer, I should be able to update more often! Maybe I'll even be able to finish this!

Anyway the big thing here is science! So, perhaps Lambda should search for some experiments and get some cash...but what kind do they find?

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
04-28-2017, 05:46 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
juddy555
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 283
Joined: Apr 2016
In a house. On a mass of land. On the planet Earth.
>Ask every scientist you meet about what they would do if they could get a friendly Clockwork to work with.
>Eat a scientist to CLOCKWORKIFY their knowledge.
>Eat some science equipment to CLOCKWORKIFY its scienceness
>Donate body for fun profit SCIENCE
>Eat a part of yourself to CLOCKWORKIFY it right back where you just bit it from. Repeat until bored.
>Punch somebody, take wallet.
>Don't punch somebody, take wallet SNEAKILY.
>Eat somebody, take wallet.
>Eat somebody, take wallet SNEAKILY.
>Run out of ideas.
I'm done now. Enjoy far too many suggestions.

This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
04-29-2017, 09:42 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Dorsidwarf
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 218
Joined: Nov 2016
DEATH SAUSAGE
>Use your hitherto-unmentioned dancing talent to busk for change on the street corners
04-29-2017, 11:37 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
GlowyMushroom
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 97
Joined: Apr 2016
U.S
>Look around, let's find someone to talk to after being stuck in that dark cargo hold for so long!

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


04-29-2017, 05:02 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 184
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
>Go to check into a hotel, then realize you still have no money.
>Find random people and offer to help them with SCIENCE! Or something else in exchange for points.
Spoiler :
So, you say you're like a patron. Do you have patron powers? And why do you feel like you shouldn't be talking to us?
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2017, 03:33 PM by cmdrcade.)
05-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 169
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Quote:>Eat a scientist to CLOCKWORKIFY their knowledge.
>Eat some science equipment to CLOCKWORKIFY its scienceness
>Donate body for fun profit SCIENCE
>Eat a part of yourself to CLOCKWORKIFY it right back where you just bit it from. Repeat until bored.
>Punch somebody, take wallet.
>Don't punch somebody, take wallet SNEAKILY.
>Eat somebody, take wallet.
>Eat somebody, take wallet SNEAKILY.
None of these seem like good ideas, and you'd rather not get in trouble at a space station like this. It has...much more security than the last place you tried something crazy.

Quote:>Look around, let's find someone to talk to after being stuck in that dark cargo hold for so long!
Quote:>Find random people and offer to help them with SCIENCE! Or something else in exchange for points.
Quote:>Ask every scientist you meet about what they would do if they could get a friendly Clockwork to work with.
[Image: pX9iGux.jpg]

You see quite a few people, but you can't quite make out who they are from this distance.

Quote:>Use your hitherto-unmentioned dancing talent to busk for change on the street corners
You never learned to dance!

Quote:>Go to check into a hotel, then realize you still have no money.
You saw some hotels, but you think getting money is a good first plan of action. Now, who to talk to?

Code:
So, you say you're like a patron. Do you have patron powers? And why do you feel like you shouldn't be talking to us?
Well I do give you all the roll information as well as acting as your interface for Lambda's stats; I suppose that counts as a power. And I don't think I should be talking to you as when I try to discuss subjects such as ████ █ ██ or ██, I seem to be prevented. See, watch. I ██ ███. ███ ██? ██. █████. ███ █ ██ ████ ██████.

Spoiler :
Hey hey I'm not dead! In fact, here is the schedule!

Also, more apps! This time, just traits, stats, and species are needed. The rest I'll roll for to make it more fun. The day before the update, a poll will be released and you can vote for the order in which Lambda will talk to the people. This means the application deadline will be Wednesday at 12:00am PST.

And sorry for the single picture update. We'll be having many conversations next update though, so I do hope that makes up for it!

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
06-05-2017, 06:00 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
GlowyMushroom
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 97
Joined: Apr 2016
U.S
Species: Ackolid
Stats:
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 2
Endurance: 3
Agility: 7
Luck: 8

Traits:
Bad: [Addict][Lazy]
Neutral:[Superstitious][Piebald][Impatient]
Good:[Acrobat][Chip Magnet][Direct]

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


06-05-2017, 08:42 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply