Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

[Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Author Message
wiltingMyosotis
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Too Busy Reading

Online
Posts: 376
Joined: Apr 2016
Ooh, this looks intresting.

Species: Delphik
Strength- 2
Intelligence-10
Charisma- 4
Endurance-3
Agility-5
Luck- 2

Traits:
Bad: [Rash] [Inattentive]
Neutral: [Curious] [Reflexive] [Collecter]
Good: [Direct] [Getaway] [Inventive]
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2017, 02:15 PM by wiltingMyosotis.)
06-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Dorsidwarf
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Online
Posts: 232
Joined: Nov 2016
DEATH SAUSAGE
Species: Goldorian

S: 8
I: 8
C: 1
E: 2
A: 1
L: 6

[Strangely Graceful][Superstitious]
[Knowledge of math][Motivated][Disciplined]

[Blame magnet][Doomed]

[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2017, 02:57 PM by Dorsidwarf.)
06-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
juddy555
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 284
Joined: Apr 2016
In a house. On a mass of land. On the planet Earth.
Species: Ashlaiz

S:3
I:8
C:10
E:1
A:1
L:3
Blue: [Affectionate][Curious]
Green: [Calming Presence][Lodestone][Cooperative]
Red: [Bored Eater][Clean Freak]
Psychic charisma monstrosity who eats a lot. I don't know. I picked both versions of [Calming Presence] so that a GIANT PSYCHIC MONSTER will make everyone, robot or flesh, feel calm and at peace.

This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2017, 07:43 AM by juddy555.)
06-06-2017, 07:42 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 180
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
The poll is here!

Go ahead and pick who Lambda will talk to first!


The rest will be decided by the dice.

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
06-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 180
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
You walk down the hall, past the two opposing hotels, and into the crowd.
[Image: GLcN5u8.jpg]

You decide to talk to the delphik first.
[Image: Rg8NaOJ.jpg]

[Image: hfAkxaE.jpg]

[Image: 5JniapH.jpg]

[Image: 1ZVbU0g.jpg]

[Image: AmeKjzc.jpg]
The delphik screams and runs, dropping their phone in the process.

That...could have gone a bit better. You take a few steps toward one of tables and talk to the ashlaiz.
[Image: W70HCuZ.jpg]

[Image: 7d2cW74.jpg]

Oh geez this just isn't your day is it. But it's better than being with Mors in the Underworld, right? Maybe that adorable Ackloid has some info.
[Image: THsXKFC.jpg]

[Image: kwiZXTR.jpg]

At least you're trying? One person left you suppose.
[Image: D4Nwx5q.jpg]

[Image: ZBhxYaD.jpg]

Well you guess you can check out what's inside that room clearly labeled "LAB," go check the two hotels you saw, and/or take that smart phone that Amose or Briar or Vriq or--er, that the delphik dropped.

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
06-09-2017, 05:15 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 189
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
>Head over to the labaratory but be cautious, since the lab is on the exterior of the station checkpoints odds are its either risky experiments or they want volunteers that can't get in to the station proper. Or maybe whoever set up the place just sucks at choosing the right location for their business.
>Also grab the phone, and if you see any gaurds (or the delphik) turn it in to them
06-09-2017, 05:20 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
GlowyMushroom
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 99
Joined: Apr 2016
U.S
>We should probably stop telling everyone we're a clockwork, don't want to catch some bad attention you feel?

>Look at poster/window/whatever on the wall?

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


06-09-2017, 07:45 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wiltingMyosotis
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Too Busy Reading

Online
Posts: 376
Joined: Apr 2016
> Question if you should be heading into a lab of all places for credits. They might do experiments on you, are you willing to risk that?
06-09-2017, 08:33 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 180
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Quote:>We should probably stop telling everyone we're a clockwork, don't want to catch some bad attention you feel?
But they did ask though...man you're too used to being genuine with people. You are in a video game though...when in Rome, do as the Romans do? You don't think you're very good at lying though.

Quote:>Also grab the phone, and if you see any gaurds (or the delphik) turn it in to them
[Image: jDXJW7B.jpg]
You got a phone! It's locked, and put it in your inventory for safe keeping.

Quote:>Look at poster/window/whatever on the wall?
[Image: UXNILCR.jpg]
Oh, there's a window from one of the hotel rooms. Looks like the curtains are closed.

Quote:> Question if you should be heading into a lab of all places for credits. They might do experiments on you, are you willing to risk that?
Quote: >Head over to the labaratory but be cautious, since the lab is on the exterior of the station checkpoints odds are its either risky experiments or they want volunteers that can't get in to the station proper. Or maybe whoever set up the place just sucks at choosing the right location for their business.
You can't deny that you don't have any idea what's through that door. But you're going to need money for, well, surviving. At least for 3 days, if not a little longer.
[Image: OWrvwM1.jpg]

[Image: MSuFSb4.jpg]

Oh, it's just a restaurant called "The Lab." How chic. You really should have clued into that considering the tables outside and the ashlaiz enjoying a plate of...some sort of meat, you think.

You don't see anyone around. Maybe they're all on break? You note a little service bell on the counter. Should you shout something, ring the bell, or just wait?

Spoiler :
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT'S GONNA BE THROUGH THAT DOOR

[Image: mVpc3ry.jpg]

Give me 1000 schmeckles or [Lambda] becomes memes.

I'm joking don't worry.

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
06-12-2017, 03:49 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wiltingMyosotis
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Too Busy Reading

Online
Posts: 376
Joined: Apr 2016
> Ring the service bell. If nothing happens, shout “Is anyone there?"
06-12-2017, 03:52 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 189
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
>Ring that lil bell. When someone eventually comes to assist you, ask them if they have any employment opportunities, for a short time. Washing dishes, bussing tables, that sort of thing.
06-12-2017, 03:55 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
GuardianofAllator
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 2017
>Ring the bell. What's the worst that can happen? (aside from restaurant code violations for allowing clockworks into their business, of course)
06-12-2017, 03:56 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
eerr
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 119
Joined: Nov 2016
>Case the joint for shady peeps.
06-12-2017, 07:54 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Futurdreamz
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 202
Joined: Nov 2015
>eat the bell.
06-12-2017, 11:58 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 180
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Quote:>Case the joint for shady peeps.
It's a well protected space station, you're very sure that there aren't shady peeps.

Quote:>eat the bell.
No, didn't you just decide to keep your clockwork-ism hidden?

Quote: > Ring the service bell. If nothing happens, shout “Is anyone there?"
Quote:>Ring that lil bell. When someone eventually comes to assist you, ask them if they have any employment opportunities, for a short time. Washing dishes, bussing tables, that sort of thing.
Quote: >Ring the bell. What's the worst that can happen? (aside from restaurant code violations for allowing clockworks into their business, of course)
[Image: 6urvkP0.jpg]

[Image: VKp5V3z.jpg]

[Image: e5yMEb3.jpg]

[Image: 2G90olM.jpg]

[Image: Qv1k9r1.jpg]

As you walk to the elevator and get inside, you start to think maybe things will be okay. You're still alive. And heck, maybe Fortuna can fix your, uh, problem.

[Image: 346KH8u.jpg]

[Image: FY6X4QG.jpg]

Oh. What do you say?

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
06-16-2017, 04:45 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 189
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
>Greetings, my name is Lambda and I am currently seeking a short-term employment opportunity. I would be happy to do any job you need me to do!
06-16-2017, 04:49 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
GlowyMushroom
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 99
Joined: Apr 2016
U.S
(06-16-2017, 04:49 AM)cmdrcade Wrote: >Greetings, my name is Lambda and I am currently seeking a short-term employment opportunity. I would be happy to do any job you need me to do!

seconded

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


06-16-2017, 03:42 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
juddy555
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 284
Joined: Apr 2016
In a house. On a mass of land. On the planet Earth.
>Cash money.

This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
06-18-2017, 03:16 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
DS Piron
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 184
Joined: Dec 2015
Seconding "Short term employment"
06-18-2017, 08:42 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 180
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
You take a deep breath--wait, did you actually inhale or what--and clear your head. You can handle this.

Quote: >Greetings, my name is Lambda and I am currently seeking a short-term employment opportunity. I would be happy to do any job you need me to do!

F̋o͓r̫t̃u͞n᷅a̎ r̩oͬl̡lͥs͑ ȧ ██2͏0᷁.̣
A̲A͕A᷾A̝█͝█̠█̮A̳̗ͦ 1̮̠̇8̴͑ͧ i̯͌̒s̃ͯ͟ r̯̓̏o̪̱̫lͧ̓͟█̓ĕ̝̗d̷̛̫.̼̬̣

[Image: WJiW7bX.jpg]

[Image: OagRF43.jpg]

[Image: 3vBy8do.jpg]

>Skip
Now, no more questions for a while.

Wow, you can't believe it! It's been 4 days of working (you earned 75200p) and it's time to get your ID! After answering some questions about your name and such and having your picture taken, you hold your new ID in your hands.
[Image: flovHFk.jpg]

You also have your points put onto the card while you're at the Kaikian Registration Department.

Now if memory serves you will be able to get anywhere in this station now! Well, not the center bit but that's the boring part of the station where the oxygen and electricity is. So the question is, where to?

Spoiler :
There are probably some shops around, maybe we'll meet a crew we can follow. Or not. Only the dice can decide our fate....so seriously just like, do whatever. Have fun!

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
06-19-2017, 04:11 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
GuardianofAllator
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 2017
> Why try to join a crew when you can make your own crew?! I'm sure there's some other people around who need to get to Fortuna for one reason or another, try asking.
06-19-2017, 04:16 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
SirBlizz98
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
S. L. GG Esq.

Offline
Posts: 343
Joined: Mar 2013
>You should go on a shopping spree! Buy all the things you know you deserve!!

[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: xYqfVVS.png][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
06-19-2017, 04:22 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 189
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
Spoiler :
Uuuuuuuuuuum. Why was the fortuna dice rolling text all glitchy...?
>Continue inside the station and into the nearest shipyard to see if they have any cheap ships for sale.
>If they do, buy one and then head over to the nearest diner to look for a potential crew.
>If they don't, head over to a diner to search for a crew you can work for.
06-19-2017, 06:25 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wiltingMyosotis
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Too Busy Reading

Online
Posts: 376
Joined: Apr 2016
Spoiler :
In the intrest of not asking a question, we would like to request information as to why the Fortuna dice roll text apoears glitchy on our screen. You may choose to deny this request, if so you wish.
(06-19-2017, 04:22 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: >You should go on a shopping spree! Buy all the things you know you deserve!!
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2017, 08:24 PM by wiltingMyosotis.)
06-19-2017, 08:17 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 180
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Spoiler :
Tiny text update, an unknown amount of time (up to two weeks) until the next update, and a little late: triple worst combo get. I ended up testing a new camera and losing track of time, my bad! Anyway you'll have plenty of time to decide what to buy and I'll have plenty of time to roll some characters.

Thanks for sticking with me through hiatuses like these, you're #1.
Quote:> Why try to join a crew when you can make your own crew?! I'm sure there's some other people around who need to get to Fortuna for one reason or another, try asking.
Quote:>If they do, buy one and then head over to the nearest diner to look for a potential crew.
>If they don't, head over to a diner to search for a crew you can work for.
Quote:>You should go on a shopping spree! Buy all the things you know you deserve!!
Ships are pretty expensive and it would be hard to find, well, all the different kinds of people you need for a crew. Especially without a ship. And especially when going to Fortuna. No one wants that except...the crews you start the game with. Well this sure is a pickle.

You decide to head off window shopping, then go to the diner while you think about what to buy (and possibly recruit crew), then make your purchases. That way you can be certain you don't impulse buy something you don't need.

Quote:>Continue inside the station and into the nearest shipyard to see if they have any cheap ships for sale.
You find a lists of the ships for sale and their prices and take one.

[Image: gDJlv3D.jpg]

That Athena ship is beautiful, but...do you really want to spend all your money on that? Would you even have enough left to fuel it?

You pass by some stores, but you can't stop thinking about that ship.

Spoiler :
Suggest what to buy from the stores and if to buy a ship. Next update will be a diner so nothing but convos. This means you can also suggest next update too. Twice the time to think up something good. *wink wink*

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
06-23-2017, 07:01 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply