[Lambda] A small adventure begins...

[Lambda] A small adventure begins...
#76
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Once more unto the breach
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

Quote
#77
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
> Follow those extrals!
[Image: qvqxw.png]
Quote
#78
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Quote:>Clearly the only option here is to follow them!
Quote:>Eh, it's probably safe if you want to go through. Pretty sure Extral's won't intentionally tear open a rip to someplace immediately lethal and head on through.
Quote:>Once more unto the breach
Quote:> Follow those extrals!
You try to take a deep breath but you just make the sound of taking in a deep breath because you're a robot. And then you walk right in.

Fortuna rolls a d20. A 17 is rolled.
The rip was a few feet above the ground. You nearly fall, but your wings slow you just enough that, for a moment, you take in exactly where you are.
[Image: vlYet7r.jpg]

Smoke. Concrete as far as you can see. You've played enough to know exactly where you are...
Cartricke.

The question is, what to do now?
Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
SpoilerShow
Quote
#79
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Use your navigation skills to find a pizza place. Bring back pizza for the party!
Quote
#80
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Go look for robots to hug!
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
Quote
#81
RE: [Lambda] We're not done yet folks.
Quote:>Use your navigation skills to find a pizza place. Bring back pizza for the party!
Quote:>Go look for robots to hug!
Both good plans! You didn't notice until now, but you're pretty hungry. Clockworks do need to eat so...yeah you'll just have to figure out how to do that. You get moving.
[Image: DLwZL2O.jpg]

This part of the city is pretty abandoned, but you're sure one of these roads leads somewhere useful! You look down each road:

There's a road to the left that looks like there are some signs and maybe even people on it in the distance, but it's hard to see through the smoke.

The road in the middle is really smoke filled, you can't tell what's there at all.

Finally, the road to the right seems to dip downward to a lower level of the city.

SpoilerShow
Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
SpoilerShow
Quote
#82
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Head to all the peeps.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Quote
#83
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Clearly, the middle road is the way to go!
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
Quote
#84
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>take the road less traveled by
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

Quote
#85
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Eyyyyy people, maybe they're friendly?
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


Quote
#86
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
> Go down that middle road.
I have no son.
Quote
#87
RE: [Lambda] New friends???
Quote:>Head to all the peeps.
Quote:>Eyyyyy people, maybe they're friendly?
Quote:>take the road less traveled by
[Image: SYhfNCc.jpg]

Seems to be a group of 5 people. It's kinda hard to see though...
Who are they?

SpoilerShow
Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
SpoilerShow
Quote
#88
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>One of them is a Pan!
SpoilerShow
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
Quote
#89
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Name: Crod "Puffball" Johanson
Species: Mite
Pronoun: He/Him
Stats: 8/5/3/4/1/5
Appearance: A light-blue mite of three feet. They wear a little 1920's cap on their head. Sometimes, they'll take a cigar out and smoke it and yeah that's it. That's all there is to them.
Bio: Full of spunk and sunshine, this little piece of fluff may seem innocent, but they will drag you to your grave if you take enough liberties towards him. He used to be a part of an illegal fishing rig that spanned countless ocean planets and has gained a few [Connections] because of it. Despite the jeers and insults he spouts 24/7, Crod is actually a really nice and generous person. It's not uncommon for him to gift people things they've always wanted if he has the money to spare. Some people might say he's [Skilled at Gifting].
Sample Text: "What'cha lookin' at!? You sassy-mouthed piece of garbage want a little hunk of junk now do ya'? Well I've got a bit of moola left ova' from ma latest heist. I could spare a few cents on that worthless, cheap-ass Athena core. What's a few thousand credits worth to me? Nothin' that's what."
I have no son.
Quote
#90
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Name: Tony Notanoat
Species: Aftik... kinda
Pronouns: He/Him
Stats:S: 4, I: 2, C: 2, E: 5 ,A: 4,Luck: 8
Appearance: Look, its just an oat unit. He's trying his best, but he doesn't even look like an Aftik. Leave him be.
Bio: Tony spent his entire life trying to find himself. He was born disliking cereal so he decided being an oat unit wasn't for him.
Sample Text: "Gosh, this is exciting! Oh, i mean uh..... Woop Woop?"
Quote
#91
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
SpoilerShow
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Quote
#92
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Name: Fallins Wish
Species: Drakon
Pronoun: Female
Stats: 5/6/5/4/3/3
Appearance: [Image: VCJVrk9.png]
Not Shown: [Chatterbox] trait
Bio: Wish is surprisingly friendly, and will gladly talk someone's ear off if allowed. Wish grew up as a normal Drakon, eating, sleeping, the usual. But that changed one fateful day, when she saw her first airshow. Since that day, Wish has been obsessed with planes and ships of all kinds!
Sample Text: "OH MY GODS IS THAT DIRT?! NONONONOTHANKS SOMEONE GET A BROOM AND MOP PLEASE"
"I really like the 7th gen Athena ships since they tend to have a lot more engine power, nothing close to a Hermes o course, but they can still outrun most other ships!"
"Oh yeah I build model planes! I really like the O-66385 series of the X-775-U-2 planes, really sturdy and is almost completely accurate, excluding the faulty logo print that was on ALL X-775-U-2 planes, but that's a little known fact so I let it slide, y'know?"
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


Quote
#93
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
[Image: 63ae0TW.jpg]

You see a Quelan talking to a Pan unit, a mite having a chat with...a robot of some kind (you've never seen that AI before), and a drakon trying to clean the dust off a pipe.

Gosh so many people! Who should you talk to, and what should you say?
Also you're still really hungry. You should probably find something to eat too.

SpoilerShow
Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
SpoilerShow
Quote
#94
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Go talk to the robot you've never seen before. It looks friendly.
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
Quote
#95
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>The Quelan looks friendly, let's talk to her!

"So uh... I got lost and... would you mind telling me where I am, please?"
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]


Quote
#96
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>insert yourself into the mite and the robot's conversation
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

Quote
#97
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>Sidle into the nearest conversation.
"Heeeeey guuuuuuys"
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Quote
#98
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Quote: >Go talk to the robot you've never seen before. It looks friendly.
Quote: >insert yourself into the mite and the robot's conversation
Time to not be awkward at all.
[Image: eqlmxKX.jpg]

Quote:>"So uh... I got lost and... would you mind telling me where I am, please?"
Well that's a lie. But...maybe they'll pity you and have a ship or something? You have no plans.
Fortuna rolls a d20. A 17 is rolled.
[Image: STQSLVX.jpg]

You nearly add "and hungry" but you realize it would be a bad idea to let a stranger know about that. Lots of people hate clockworks and you don't want to go back to the Underworld.

They seem touched by your words and willing to help! What do they offer?

SpoilerShow
Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
SpoilerShow
Quote
#99
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
> A faux-fur jacket with a map of the local area printed backwards on it so you can get directions from your reflections
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

Quote
RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
>An (over)enthusiastic offer to be your guide to city.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Quote