Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

[Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Author Message
eerr
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 102
Joined: Nov 2016
>Middle.
09-24-2017, 05:12 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
GuardianofAllator
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 34
Joined: Jun 2017
Left! Trust the red text.
09-24-2017, 05:49 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
KleenFarsight
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 12
Joined: Jul 2017
Yes, the red text is definitely always to be trusted. Time to head left.
09-25-2017, 03:05 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wiltingMyosotis
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Too Busy Reading

Offline
Posts: 354
Joined: Apr 2016
> Right.
09-25-2017, 11:06 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 169
Joined: Apr 2016
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Spoiler :
Hey heads up I didn't edit the text at all? I know this for a fact because I double checked my area map before posting to make sure that left, right, and center were all properly labeled. I'm not sure why a bunch of people got confused about that but rest assured no puzzle I do will involve forum post editing. I only edit to fix image mistakes or add in rolls I forgot. That being said, I'm suspicious that different computers may be reading the color code wrong.

If you see anything different than what is below, please DM me on Discord.
[Image: 5S6KwtQ.png]

I won't be retconing this, but if people aren't seeing this correctly (like the last puzzle) I won't be able to use it again.
Quote:>North (Middle)
Quote:>Right
Quote:>Right, if vote changes are allowed
Quote:>Middle.
Quote:Left! Trust the red text.
Quote:Yes, the red text is definitely always to be trusted. Time to head left.
Quote:> Right.
After some deliberation, you decide to head to the right.

Oh for the love of...you know how Fortuna color coding works! Try and remember what's good, bad, and okay before making a choice. But whatever. I've fixed it. Remember, ████ ██ ████ █ █████.

Quote:>What the hell were those things? I don't recognize them at all
As you walk, you make a mental note to ask Athena if she knows who invaded this base. Best you can recall, it's supposed to be abandoned. Finally, you reach the end of the hallway

[Image: brmgbUn.png]
[Image: JBy5RHk.jpg]

You walk into the room marked "SHIP."
[Image: Ds86RAC.jpg]

Score! You take 100 fuel with the jerrycans that hold 25 fuel each. You take 2, Athena takes 1, and Evi takes one.

Now you have enough fuel to get you out of here! Should you take it and run? Or try and raid the base a little?

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
10-01-2017, 05:16 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wiltingMyosotis
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Too Busy Reading

Offline
Posts: 354
Joined: Apr 2016
> Take it and run. Not worth the risk, buddy
10-01-2017, 05:18 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 184
Joined: Nov 2016
Inteliga
Spoiler :
You...fixed...it?.......How.

>Run like heck. Odds are that squadron wasn't the only group there.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2017, 05:40 AM by cmdrcade.)
10-01-2017, 05:22 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
IronLionShark
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
Iron

Offline
Posts: 34
Joined: Aug 2017
U.S.
>Take it and run like your life depends on it. It may very well.

Spoiler :
Technology is amazing, but acts weird whenever it gets the chance. It seems to be behaving once again.

I'm Iron.
Spoiler :
This is a signature. Enjoy.
10-01-2017, 05:29 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
eerr
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 102
Joined: Nov 2016
>Sure, let's get a move on, Fortuna awaits.
10-01-2017, 09:00 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
GuardianofAllator
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
 

Offline
Posts: 34
Joined: Jun 2017
Run, run away!
10-01-2017, 05:00 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
His Most Serene Higness

Offline
Posts: 104
Joined: Aug 2017
The Land of Never There
Oi! Mysterious voice, are you telling us that you are bad?
Yesterday, 12:56 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply