Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Post Reply 
[Farther]: IV - Loot
Author Message
Kíeros
 RE: [Farther]: III - Scout
Post: #26
🌈🐙👽 (gay tentacle alien)

Offline
Posts: 2,667
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: ρ(∂v/∂t+v•∇v)= -∇p+∇•T+f
> Check the living room. Since everyone's alive, they should be there.

🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
01-09-2017 07:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
awkwardcarapace
 [Farther]: IV - Loot
Post: #27
 

Offline
Posts: 271
Joined: Jan 2016
Location: SPACE
(01-09-2017 06:03 PM)tronn Wrote:  >Check Ray's and other crew members' rooms first to see if they're alive or in need of help. Then raid the pantry!
(01-09-2017 07:13 PM)cmdrcade Wrote:  >Check the crew members rooms and the living room for survivors, then raid the storage area for medical supplies.

[Image: VRi6cw9.jpg]

Despite Andromeda's disdain for Ray, he supposed that he'd have to check on his room to see if he was alive or not. It was, after all, part of being a responsible crewmate.

[Image: d5r4I6n.jpg]

The room seems to be empty... nobody's inside. Scattered around the room are debris, scraps of metal, wood planks and batteries.

[Image: jZvt8ku.jpg]

Andromeda takes the batteries, scraps of metal and the wood planks. At this point, he decides to put on the navy jacket to free up inventory space.

[Image: AQ4LDFD.jpg]

Andromeda moves into the next crewmember's room. There was... literally nothing. At least Ray's room had items in it... this was completely barren except for a hole in the floor, and markings on the wall from where the furniture had been.

[Image: tntJ6fO.jpg]

Andromeda enters the last crewmember's room.

[Image: 9UfDmdE.jpg]

Mordis's room was the closest to the ship engine, and when the engine blew up, the explosion took her with it. Her charred corpse lay on the cold floor in front of Andromeda.

[Mordis had been slain.]

[Image: FacNJ27.jpg]

Trying to forget what he'd just seen, Andromeda accidentally wanders into the kitchen. Perfect - they'd need food while waiting for potential rescue.

Andromeda picks what he can carry of food and water rations from the pantry. This is the crew's first planet, so they still had plenty of food for everybody.

Now to head outside...

[Image: WYArUa0.jpg]

[Image: vgvwv.png][Image: clyjz.png][Image: egg001.png?raw=1]
[Image: gmzzj.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2017 05:03 PM by awkwardcarapace.)
03-25-2017 04:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Heyoceama
 RE: [Farther]: IV - Loot
Post: #28
 

Offline
Posts: 578
Joined: Jan 2016
> Use the planks to try and make some sort of shelter.

"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
03-25-2017 04:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Oats
 RE: [Farther]: IV - Loot
Post: #29
My middle name is Indie Rock

Offline
Posts: 106
Joined: Nov 2016
Location: Screamtown, New Zealand.
(03-25-2017 04:30 AM)Heyoceama Wrote:  > Use the planks to try and make some sort of shelter.
>Seconding.


[Image: DSGCL7j.png]
[Image: B83yd50.png]
03-26-2017 06:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: [Farther]: IV - Loot
Post: #30
 

Offline
Posts: 4,798
Joined: Jul 2011
Use scrap for the roofing. Never know if it'll rain. or acid rain. Also metal is reflective so make some of it in the shape of a triangle or some other universal sos "help required" symbol.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
03-26-2017 06:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply