Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Post Reply 
[Farther]: VI - Piggyback
Author Message
Kíeros
 RE: [Farther]: III - Scout
Post: #26
🌈🐙👽 (gay tentacle alien)

Offline
Posts: 2,681
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: ρ(∂v/∂t+v•∇v)= -∇p+∇•T+f
> Check the living room. Since everyone's alive, they should be there.

🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
01-09-2017 07:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
awkwardcarapace
 [Farther]: IV - Loot
Post: #27
Caw

Offline
Posts: 276
Joined: Jan 2016
Location: space (?)
(01-09-2017 06:03 PM)tronn Wrote:  >Check Ray's and other crew members' rooms first to see if they're alive or in need of help. Then raid the pantry!
(01-09-2017 07:13 PM)cmdrcade Wrote:  >Check the crew members rooms and the living room for survivors, then raid the storage area for medical supplies.

[Image: VRi6cw9.jpg]

Despite Andromeda's disdain for Ray, he supposed that he'd have to check on his room to see if he was alive or not. It was, after all, part of being a responsible crewmate.

[Image: d5r4I6n.jpg]

The room seems to be empty... nobody's inside. Scattered around the room are debris, scraps of metal, wood planks and batteries.

[Image: jZvt8ku.jpg]

Andromeda takes the batteries, scraps of metal and the wood planks. At this point, he decides to put on the navy jacket to free up inventory space.

[Image: AQ4LDFD.jpg]

Andromeda moves into the next crewmember's room. There was... literally nothing. At least Ray's room had items in it... this was completely barren except for a hole in the floor, and markings on the wall from where the furniture had been.

[Image: tntJ6fO.jpg]

Andromeda enters the last crewmember's room.

[Image: 9UfDmdE.jpg]

Mordis's room was the closest to the ship engine, and when the engine blew up, the explosion took her with it. Her charred corpse lay on the cold floor in front of Andromeda.

[Mordis had been slain.]

[Image: FacNJ27.jpg]

Trying to forget what he'd just seen, Andromeda accidentally wanders into the kitchen. Perfect - they'd need food while waiting for potential rescue.

Andromeda picks what he can carry of food and water rations from the pantry. This is the crew's first planet, so they still had plenty of food for everybody.

Now to head outside...

[Image: WYArUa0.jpg]

[Image: vgvwv.png][Image: clyjz.png][Image: egg001.png?raw=1]
[Image: gmzzj.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2017 05:03 PM by awkwardcarapace.)
03-25-2017 04:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Heyoceama
 RE: [Farther]: IV - Loot
Post: #28
 

Online
Posts: 590
Joined: Jan 2016
> Use the planks to try and make some sort of shelter.

"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
03-25-2017 04:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Oats
 RE: [Farther]: IV - Loot
Post: #29
 

Offline
Posts: 106
Joined: Nov 2016
(03-25-2017 04:30 AM)Heyoceama Wrote:  > Use the planks to try and make some sort of shelter.
>Seconding.


[Image: DSGCL7j.png]
[Image: B83yd50.png]
03-26-2017 06:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: [Farther]: IV - Loot
Post: #30
 

Offline
Posts: 4,897
Joined: Jul 2011
Use scrap for the roofing. Never know if it'll rain. or acid rain. Also metal is reflective so make some of it in the shape of a triangle or some other universal sos "help required" symbol.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
03-26-2017 06:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
awkwardcarapace
 [Farther]: V - Footsteps
Post: #31
Caw

Offline
Posts: 276
Joined: Jan 2016
Location: space (?)
[Image: mOCaB7L.jpg]

[Image: wq5bxgS.jpg]

(03-25-2017 04:30 AM)Heyoceama Wrote:  > Use the planks to try and make some sort of shelter.
(03-26-2017 06:06 AM)Wheat Wrote:  Use scrap for the roofing. Never know if it'll rain. or acid rain. Also metal is reflective so make some of it in the shape of a triangle or some other universal sos "help required" symbol.

[Image: jX3weoU.jpg]

[Image: RNTFTg0.jpg]

[Image: LlFoWTu.jpg]

[Image: a2WI4f4.jpg]

[Image: l1fGWub.jpg]

The duo decides to set up camp walking distance from the shipwreck, considering neither of them wants to sleep next to some rubble. They can easily walk back to the crashed spaceship if needed.

Andromeda lays three wood planks on the desert sand before using friction to strike up a flame with the match and setting the planks on fire. The flame is big, but it won't last long. Meanwhile, Maroon uses the remaining planks and some scraps of metal to build a provisional shelter off to the left.
(-5 wood planks, -7 scrap metal)

[Image: fWHj9OX.jpg]

[Image: h1jpTnx.jpg]

[Image: Tk8K8hd.jpg]

[Image: WWMYOIR.jpg]

[Image: gS7IZrp.jpg]

[Image: 1ud7rnL.jpg]

Maroon eats one water and one food ration.

[Image: os5NaH3.jpg]

[Image: sREzKrc.jpg]

[Image: EzkOPVI.jpg]

[Image: SNSCa2g.jpg]

[Image: gsEv7NN.jpg]

[Image: x4pUGMY.jpg]

[Image: vgvwv.png][Image: clyjz.png][Image: egg001.png?raw=1]
[Image: gmzzj.png]
05-05-2017 07:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cmdrcade
 RE: [Farther]: V - Footsteps
Post: #32
 

Offline
Posts: 128
Joined: Nov 2016
Location: Inteliga
>Andromeda: Look around. Turn your screen up to ultrabright mode if needed so Maroon can help look for the source of the footsteps.

[Image: 7JIzuZD.png] [Image: zheWmN3.png]
[Image: 1if6xIM.png]
05-05-2017 07:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: [Farther]: V - Footsteps
Post: #33
 

Offline
Posts: 4,897
Joined: Jul 2011
Get ready to take a fusion fighting battle formation at any moment (your FFBF like maroon, the good captain, has made everyone practice many times in the past is maroon takes a seat on top of andy's shoulders, starts swinging their fists around and andy fires intense light beams from their face)

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
05-05-2017 07:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
awkwardcarapace
 [Farther]: VI - Piggyback
Post: #34
Caw

Offline
Posts: 276
Joined: Jan 2016
Location: space (?)
(05-05-2017 07:11 PM)cmdrcade Wrote:  >Andromeda: Look around. Turn your screen up to ultrabright mode if needed so Maroon can help look for the source of the footsteps.
(05-05-2017 07:14 PM)Wheat Wrote:  Get ready to take a fusion fighting battle formation at any moment (your FFBF like maroon, the good captain, has made everyone practice many times in the past is maroon takes a seat on top of andy's shoulders, starts swinging their fists around and andy fires intense light beams from their face)

[Image: MHEr6ni.jpg]

[Image: CIwghLm.jpg]

[Image: oJIdOEA.jpg]

[Image: xoaHHwP.jpg]

[Image: Ufk888f.jpg]

[Image: Id00KjI.jpg]

[Image: RarkjIm.jpg]

[Image: Zg4yQRH.jpg]

[Image: ZGy1wb8.jpg]

[Image: uJWrUZa.jpg]

[Image: phle5m0.jpg]

[Image: MMPme8v.jpg]

[Image: 6hx6FkH.jpg]

[Image: VfcdhP8.jpg]

[Image: tGfShCj.jpg]

[Image: rYPxOXy.jpg]

[Image: vgvwv.png][Image: clyjz.png][Image: egg001.png?raw=1]
[Image: gmzzj.png]
05-09-2017 06:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Heyoceama
 RE: [Farther]: V - Footsteps
Post: #35
 

Online
Posts: 590
Joined: Jan 2016
> Ask what their scouter says your power levels are.

"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
05-09-2017 06:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LammarWesley
 RE: [Farther]: VI - Piggyback
Post: #36
 

Offline
Posts: 25
Joined: Nov 2016
Location: Brazil, Somewere
>Hey, my buddy roach, you saw the monster around?

Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
05-09-2017 06:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Futurdreamz
 RE: [Farther]: VI - Piggyback
Post: #37
 

Offline
Posts: 150
Joined: Nov 2015
>"Are you looking for a job? All of our crewmembers are stupid or dead so we now have openings."
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2017 08:07 PM by Futurdreamz.)
05-09-2017 08:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: [Farther]: VI - Piggyback
Post: #38
 

Offline
Posts: 4,897
Joined: Jul 2011
On a scale of 1 to 10, how intimidated by our raw power and deft cunning are you right now? Now join our misfit ragtag survival gang.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2017 10:09 PM by Wheat.)
05-09-2017 10:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dorsidwarf
 RE: [Farther]: VI - Piggyback
Post: #39
 

Offline
Posts: 150
Joined: Nov 2016
Location: DEATH SAUSAGE
>Declare sovereignty over these new lands, and name them "Newlandia"

Tonal - A forum adventure with a robot
[Image: LSZ3lzZ.png]
05-12-2017 10:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dunkel Blau
 RE: [Farther]: VI - Piggyback
Post: #40
 

Offline
Posts: 6
Joined: May 2017
time to duel. prepare thumbs.

Spoiler :
[Image: cGooMzE.gif]Ask me for technical art help!
05-22-2017 08:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DS Piron
 RE: [Farther]: VI - Piggyback
Post: #41
 

Offline
Posts: 159
Joined: Dec 2015
> Apologize and ask politely what he's doing here, does he have a ship?
05-24-2017 09:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply