Reforge

Reforge
#26
wait
Quote
#27
peek around the corner in the hall.
Quote
#28
(01-26-2017, 10:22 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »wait
[Image: XrLNTqv.png]
You decide to wait it out a little longer. As you switch to a more stable position, you knock some of the smaller bits of debris down the slope, causing a tiny rockslide.

[Image: wanOAux.png]

[Image: XXNTuI6.png]
There's an immediate response from out in the hallway. Sounds like more of those bugs.

The sound of tearing metal is getting louder.

What do you do?
Quote
#29
defenestrate yourself
Quote
#30
Wait for the sound to stop then kick more rubble.
Quote
#31
(01-31-2017, 04:44 AM)Smurfton Wrote: »defenestrate yourself
[Image: uR4KYZ5.png]
What? No! You're pretty sure you'd die if you did that! If crashing through thick glass didn't kill you, and the huge drop didn't kill you, it looks like the floor down there is lava. Lava is not for landing. It's only for dying.

[Image: gY4RQp0.png]
Your internal defenestration debate is interrupted when three isilicapods scuttle into the room. They start to move a bit into the room, but seem to be sticking by the door for the most part.

(02-02-2017, 11:35 PM)frostward Wrote: »Wait for the sound to stop then kick more rubble.
The sound isn't stopping!
[Image: K4bVkXp.png]
If anything, it's getting even louder!
Quote
#32
IT'S GETTING CLOSER, READY YOUR WEAPON AND IGNORE THE BUCKLING I-BEAMS
Quote
#33
>Climb up the beam so the bugs can't reach you this is a sensible plan with no downsides.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
Quote
#34
> Run directly towards the sound.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Quote
#35
(02-04-2017, 08:41 AM)tronn Wrote: »>Climb up the beam so the bugs can't reach you this is a sensible plan with no downsides.
[Image: bQwSRVd.png]
Getting more distance would be good. You start climbing the rubble

(02-04-2017, 05:56 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »IT'S GETTING CLOSER, READY YOUR WEAPON AND IGNORE THE BUCKLING I-BEAMS
[Image: jX3RbP4.png]
NEVERMIND BUGS NOTICED YOU'RE GONNA NOT HAVE YOUR BACK TURNED TO THEM

[Image: 3pNjK2W.png]
Quote
#36
DEAR LORD IT'S HUGE
Quote
#37
Jump off the rubble and leave the room.
Quote
#38
[Image: T04ceBS.png]
You really aren't sure how much longer this place is going to exist for!

(02-09-2017, 03:26 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »DEAR LORD IT'S HUGE
[Image: boljGB9.png]
They are pretty big! And covered in sharp limbs! With horrible, horrible mouthparts!

(02-12-2017, 03:56 AM)frostward Wrote: »Jump off the rubble and leave the room.
[Image: zvwbwS2.png]
THIS BIRD'S GOTTA FLY

[Image: P3Gvj43.png]
SHIT

[Image: WBhnDLH.png]

WHAT DO?
Quote
#39
>WRENCH
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Quote
#40
Duck!
Quote
#41
(02-13-2017, 04:20 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>WRENCH
[Image: YtJlEBo.png]

(02-16-2017, 07:48 AM)frostward Wrote: »Duck!
[Image: vAN5oel.png]

[Image: xliqZ4V.png]

[Image: 9Ar3kBG.png]
That was... close!
Really close!
...
At least the bugs are gone.

What do you do?
Quote
#42
well this way was a total bust, i guess you have to go back and follow the arrow now
Quote
#43
Pray to the wrench god for favor.
Quote
#44
> Lament the fact you failed to give it a hug
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Quote
#45
(02-21-2017, 09:49 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Lament the fact you failed to give it a hug
[Image: VoPW4zN.png]
Yeah, last time you held one of those things in your arms you were trying to keep it from EATING YOUR NECK

(02-21-2017, 07:16 AM)frostward Wrote: »Pray to the wrench god for favor.
[Image: SKaiFoc.gif]
You try to imagine what a wrench god would be like. Nice.
Anyway you know nothing about religion (/most topics) but you figure if anything's supporting you right now it's wrenches.

(02-18-2017, 07:37 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »well this way was a total bust, i guess you have to go back and follow the arrow now
[Image: btZik3B.png]
You guess you'll just try the other way now. You head back down the hallway and

[Image: HzQ0ff4.png]
Oh wrench dammit.

SpoilerShow
Quote
#46
hop over them
Quote
#47
If they always leap at you, you could try getting them to jump out the door
Quote
#48
Charge on through.
Quote
#49
(02-27-2017, 05:11 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »hop over them
(03-01-2017, 06:19 AM)frostward Wrote: »Charge on through.
[Image: Sr2KEy5.png]

[Image: hL9HkxF.png]

[Image: GBtEc37.png]

[Image: Z0r84Fe.png]

What do you do!?
Quote
#50
suddenly stopping in place seems like the best move
Quote