Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Post Reply 
Reforge
Author Message
frostward
 RE: Reforge
Post: #51
 

Offline
Posts: 18
Joined: Jan 2017
Continue your screaming
03-07-2017 01:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vie
 RE: Reforge
Post: #52
 

Offline
Posts: 37
Joined: Dec 2016
(03-07-2017 01:01 PM)frostward Wrote:  Continue your screaming
(03-04-2017 06:02 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote:  suddenly stopping in place seems like the best move
[Image: KbmP7bD.png]

[Image: qeFqslN.png]
THIS WASN'T A GOOD IDEA AT ALL?

What do you do?

[Image: mPuUNu3.gif]
03-10-2017 03:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
frostward
 RE: Reforge
Post: #53
 

Offline
Posts: 18
Joined: Jan 2017
Scream some more and swing wildly.
03-15-2017 08:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smuchmuch
 RE: Reforge
Post: #54
 

Offline
Posts: 130
Joined: Aug 2016
>Give both of them a good wack ! backhand, dodge and forehand.
03-15-2017 06:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kíeros
 RE: Reforge
Post: #55
🌈🐙👽 (gay tentacle alien)

Offline
Posts: 2,681
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: ρ(∂v/∂t+v•∇v)= -∇p+∇•T+f
> Resume running.

🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
03-15-2017 08:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vie
 RE: Reforge
Post: #56
 

Offline
Posts: 37
Joined: Dec 2016
(03-15-2017 06:17 PM)smuchmuch Wrote:  >Give both of them a good wack ! backhand, dodge and forehand.
(03-15-2017 08:13 AM)frostward Wrote:  Scream some more and swing wildly.
[Image: 52jHJi2.png]

[Image: nke0tEb.gif]
Woah! You actually pulled that off??

(03-15-2017 08:03 PM)Kíeros Wrote:  > Resume running.
[Image: XJM2Aph.png]

[Image: ZBroVMz.gif]
You start running away again, but you realize you're running out of away!

What do you do?

[Image: mPuUNu3.gif]
03-19-2017 03:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zephyr Nepres
 RE: Reforge
Post: #57
nerd lord supreme

Offline
Posts: 132
Joined: Jun 2016
Location: Wollongong, Australia
> Vow to create a wrench shrine after all is said and done. They've saved you like... three times so far.
> Obviously this job requires wrench/air magic assisted extreme parkour.
Alternatively...
> Use your best amateur earth magic to create a small ramp/bridge

Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
03-19-2017 04:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
frostward
 RE: Reforge
Post: #58
 

Offline
Posts: 18
Joined: Jan 2017
Heroically leap off the ledge.
03-20-2017 02:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vie
 RE: Reforge
Post: #59
 

Offline
Posts: 37
Joined: Dec 2016
(03-19-2017 04:35 PM)Zephyr Nepres Wrote:  > Vow to create a wrench shrine after all is said and done. They've saved you like... three times so far.
Deal.

(03-20-2017 02:03 AM)frostward Wrote:  Heroically leap off the ledge.
[Image: SYAFqWj.png]
It seems pretty far! But you guess you're really gonna do this! Hey, just today you've seen a bird spit fire and shot water out of your hands (somehow) so at this point you're pretty sure anything's possible.

[Image: qD3O1Ug.png]
Here goes!

[Image: SPKcRdt.png]

(03-19-2017 04:35 PM)Zephyr Nepres Wrote:  > Obviously this job requires wrench/air magic assisted extreme parkour.
Alternatively...
> Use your best amateur earth magic to create a small ramp/bridge
[Image: YmSyU7s.png]
You realize you aren't going to make it.
So, uh, about that 'magic' concept- any ideas on what that might mean or, say, how one could do it? Cause you don't actually know!

Think fast! How do you magic?

[Image: mPuUNu3.gif]
03-23-2017 01:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tronn
 RE: Reforge
Post: #60
 

Offline
Posts: 275
Joined: Apr 2016
>extend your arm and imagine a tentacle of water lashing out, grabbing the ledge
>alternatively, imagine a jet of water bursting forth from your rear exhaust port and propelling you to safety

That should do the trick!

B.M.A.
Tale of a small lizard on the big sea!
03-23-2017 05:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BreadProduct
 RE: Reforge
Post: #61
 

Offline
Posts: 207
Joined: Jan 2013
>Scream incoherently until something works.
03-23-2017 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vie
 RE: Reforge
Post: #62
 

Offline
Posts: 37
Joined: Dec 2016
(03-23-2017 05:38 AM)tronn Wrote:  >extend your arm and imagine a tentacle of water lashing out, grabbing the ledge
>alternatively, imagine a jet of water bursting forth from your rear exhaust port and propelling you to safety

That should do the trick!
[Image: GNyxMG9.png]
You try to imagine a tendril of water stretching out from your hand to grab the edge of the bridge.

[Image: sSrnZ8r.gif]
You focus all of your energy on visualizing it, the motion of the water, the way it would anchor you to the edge. You almost swear you can feel something welling up from within you.

(03-23-2017 10:41 AM)BreadProduct Wrote:  >Scream incoherently until something works.
[Image: ZiuagSp.png]
But it seems like nothing is actually happening AAAAAAA

[Image: 0rico4u.png]
AAAAA-huh?

[Image: VOJUm74.png]
Guess you spoke too soon.
Hey! You aren't dead! And you totally just pulled some watery tentacle bullshit with just your brain!
This is, uh, kind of an awkward position though.

What do you do?

[Image: mPuUNu3.gif]
03-25-2017 11:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BreadProduct
 RE: Reforge
Post: #63
 

Offline
Posts: 207
Joined: Jan 2013
Don't look down.
03-26-2017 12:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tronn
 RE: Reforge
Post: #64
 

Offline
Posts: 275
Joined: Apr 2016
>Swing yourself to the girders and climb down

B.M.A.
Tale of a small lizard on the big sea!
03-26-2017 04:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirBlizz98
 RE: Reforge
Post: #65
S. L. GG Esq.

Offline
Posts: 277
Joined: Mar 2013
>Rappel up or something.

[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: xYqfVVS.png][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
03-26-2017 07:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dalmationer
 RE: Reforge
Post: #66
Heck.Admin

Offline
Posts: 535
Joined: May 2012
Watch the water evapourate from the heat

[Image: yaivjOF.png]
03-30-2017 03:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Smurfton
 RE: Reforge
Post: #67
 

Offline
Posts: 110
Joined: May 2016
Make the tentacle shorter to compensate and also to help you up.
03-30-2017 05:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vie
 RE: Reforge
Post: #68
 

Offline
Posts: 37
Joined: Dec 2016
(03-26-2017 04:38 AM)tronn Wrote:  >Swing yourself to the girders and climb down
[Image: CMrRvcp.png]
Yeah, there's an idea. You think they're close enough that you could just sort of

(03-26-2017 12:59 AM)BreadProduct Wrote:  Don't look down.
[Image: 3aeIn03.png]

[Image: Z6Q5PY6.png]
You looked down.

(03-30-2017 05:00 PM)Smurfton Wrote:  Make the tentacle shorter to compensate and also to help you up.
That seems a little safer?
[Image: BqtTlVw.png]
You focus on imagining the water shrinking together, pulling you up with it.

[Image: O9itN0K.png]
Hey, it actually worked! This is kind of awesome.

[Image: tUSfnIH.png]
With a bit of struggle, you've made it to the other side of the ruined walkway.
The water begins to evaporate behind you.

What do you do?

[Image: mPuUNu3.gif]
04-03-2017 12:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tronn
 RE: Reforge
Post: #69
 

Offline
Posts: 275
Joined: Apr 2016
>Dance a little victory jig, make rude gestures at the beetles on the other side.
>Discover that the beetles can fly.

B.M.A.
Tale of a small lizard on the big sea!
04-03-2017 11:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vie
 RE: Reforge
Post: #70
 

Offline
Posts: 37
Joined: Dec 2016
(04-03-2017 11:45 AM)tronn Wrote:  >Dance a little victory jig, make rude gestures at the beetles on the other side.
[Image: u4peVQe.png]
You don't know how to dance but you are enjoying yourself!

[Image: rjwvZLU.png]
Haha, yeah! Suck it, muderbugs!

[Image: IahT3WI.png]

(04-03-2017 11:45 AM)tronn Wrote:  >Discover that the beetles can fly.
[Image: YUN6HsP.png]
OH COME ON

[Image: mPuUNu3.gif]
04-05-2017 12:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tronn
 RE: Reforge
Post: #71
 

Offline
Posts: 275
Joined: Apr 2016
: D

>Find a large bug proof metal hatch behind you, only slightly stuck
>Don't fail me now, wrench friend!

B.M.A.
Tale of a small lizard on the big sea!
04-05-2017 05:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RedHounds
 RE: Reforge
Post: #72
 

Offline
Posts: 37
Joined: Jun 2016
Location: United Kingdom - Wales - Cardiff
> Use your sticky watery grappling hook thing to grab on the bugs and slam it into the other in a mid air collision!
> Also are you now some sort of water mage?

This is Dotu by the way. Long time no see eh?
04-05-2017 06:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dalmationer
 RE: Reforge
Post: #73
Heck.Admin

Offline
Posts: 535
Joined: May 2012
imagine a burst of water to spray the bugs outta the air!

[Image: yaivjOF.png]
04-05-2017 09:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
frostward
 RE: Reforge
Post: #74
 

Offline
Posts: 18
Joined: Jan 2017
Begin the screams once more!
04-06-2017 07:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vie
 RE: Reforge
Post: #75
 

Offline
Posts: 37
Joined: Dec 2016
(04-05-2017 05:09 PM)tronn Wrote:  : D
D:

(04-05-2017 09:14 PM)Dalmationer Wrote:  imagine a burst of water to spray the bugs outta the air!
(04-05-2017 06:23 PM)RedHounds Wrote:  > Use your sticky watery grappling hook thing to grab on the bugs and slam it into the other in a mid air collision!
[Image: ROtwGUu.png]
HA! This is awesome!

(04-05-2017 06:23 PM)RedHounds Wrote:  > Also are you now some sort of water mage?
[Image: jAOm7f6.png]
You don't know what that even means, but it sounds cool so sure!

[Image: mdDC0J5.png]
You guess you're a 'water mage' who's suddenly starting to feel pretty tired though, perhaps for reasons that you could represent with some kind of handy, colorful abstraction is you only understood the rules of the universe you've found yourself in.

(04-05-2017 05:09 PM)tronn Wrote:  >Find a large bug proof metal hatch behind you, only slightly stuck
[Image: ZYHpvbl.png]
You decide to maybe try running instead, and find some kind of hatch.

[Image: JIx195V.png]
Come on!

(04-06-2017 07:52 AM)frostward Wrote:  Begin the screams once more!
(04-05-2017 05:09 PM)tronn Wrote:  >Don't fail me now, wrench friend!
[Image: Lo4Rn5H.png]
You manage to wrench the lever upwards!

[Image: 9Nm8M5m.png]
UHHH, SEEMS KINDA DANGEROUS IN THERE

What do you do?

[Image: mPuUNu3.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2017 12:54 AM by vie.)
04-09-2017 12:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply