Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Reforge
Author Message
eerr
 RE: Reforge

Offline
Posts: 172
Joined: Nov 2016
>I was very hungry!
01-01-2018, 02:47 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: Reforge
His Most Serene Higness

Offline
Posts: 233
Joined: Aug 2017
The Land of Never There
>Yell rainbow backwards
01-02-2018, 10:56 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
vie
 RE: Reforge

Offline
Posts: 89
Joined: Dec 2016
(01-01-2018, 02:47 AM)eerr Wrote: >I was very hungry!
[Image: fQjypZi.png]
You deliver a scathing retort!

[Image: y8f4QNc.png]
Wait.
???: AAAGGH!

[Image: bwBfIuH.png]
???: WH- WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?
Oh good you forgot about his endless supply of knives. You, uh, might have some rocks now but you'd rather not get in another fight. This guy looks freaked out enough to do something really rash. Or maybe just run away.

What do you do?
01-05-2018, 12:34 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: Reforge
His Most Serene Higness

Offline
Posts: 233
Joined: Aug 2017
The Land of Never There
>Throw the rocks at the guy and then run away like King Arthur
01-05-2018, 02:44 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
vie
 RE: Reforge

Offline
Posts: 89
Joined: Dec 2016
(01-05-2018, 02:44 AM)Angustine Wrote: >Throw the rocks at the guy and then run away like King Arthur
[Image: g5b9UYb.png]

[Image: ALo1CO8.gif]

[Image: vQfy9wp.png]
???: HEY! DON'T YOU RUN AW-
???: Er
???: NEXT TIME I SEE YOU YOU'RE DEAD, FUCKER!!!
???: ...
???: Aw hell I don't have time for this. Least I got this light now.


[Image: cGM9H85.png]

[Image: HMJupNu.png]

Elsewhere under the city-
[Image: CmdDqR4.png]
you (the other guy), are about to get some murderbug to the face when

[Image: WwRpIYW.png]

[Image: dKfdhQS.png]

[Image: GzwXoKg.png]
You roll to your feet, the irate insect now behind you.
You don't
You aren't sure, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Anyway, looks like this guy's back, and now it's between you and your only weapon/precious companion in this cold (hot actually) cruel world!

You feel like someone is trying to turn your head inside out.
What do you do?
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2018, 05:35 PM by vie.)
01-08-2018, 05:18 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
vie
 RE: Reforge

Offline
Posts: 89
Joined: Dec 2016
[Image: mlpxbTN.png]
You see the bug's about to jump again and take a step back on instinct.

[Image: 3XGjcpc.png]
But rather than finding the floor your foot just sort of goes... down?

[Image: laZcFN3.gif]
And you’re drifting off, untethered, from somewhere to somewhere else, and something, maybe the fact it feels like your brain is making an earnest effort to physically run away, tells you that this is not a somewhere where the trip’ll be survivable, and

[Image: zYDuHLE.png]
suddenly you’re back inside, in gravity, falling backwards, and you throw out your other foot, get spun around, slam against the pipe.

You look around, breathing heavily, and find yourself just a ways off from where you just were when whatever the fuck that was happened again.

You should, uh, probably try and process that later when there’s no scary wildlife.

[Image: chM7L4q.png]
Then you spot that ladder to your right- you remember that was one of the two ways forward you were considering, the less sure one. You suppose that's still an option and you could just sort of go down? But in doing so, you’d abandon your stalwart companion, your one anchor in the turbulent seas of life! Won’t you stand and fight rather than run like a coward!?

On the other hand, y'know. This is getting weird and you have a headache and you mean its a nice wrench and all but you don’t really want to deal with this.

Spoiler :
Alright so I've decided to sort of try going forward with the grating for now! Let me know how it looks, it's no trouble to change it back!
01-26-2018, 04:06 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: Reforge
His Most Serene Higness

Offline
Posts: 233
Joined: Aug 2017
The Land of Never There
> It's better being a coward than a rotting corpse, now climb the ladder to safety and comfort!
01-26-2018, 07:43 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
vie
 RE: Reforge

Offline
Posts: 89
Joined: Dec 2016
(01-26-2018, 07:43 PM)Angustine Wrote: > It's better being a coward than a rotting corpse, now climb the ladder to safety and comfort!
[Image: Bj3ep5k.png]
You’ll run while it holds off the beast… farewell………. old friend……………………

[Image: ngqJ2vm.gif]

[Image: O1THr96.png]

[Image: tqg4rSI.gif]

[Image: YmSyPbd.png]
You book it to the door and it seems like you’ve given the bug the slip! Or it. Like. Didn’t care to chase you further. Either way! Victory!

[Image: hpGqGh3.png]
Aww beans. You can hear voices coming from above!

You uh haven’t exactly had good luck meeting people in this place that one guy just tried to kill you or something before. So maybe you should just like. Try to get the drop on these guys? Try to sneak past? Or...
Too bad you don’t have a weapon now.

What do you do?
02-03-2018, 04:54 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
vie
 RE: Reforge

Offline
Posts: 89
Joined: Dec 2016
[Image: qAJRyka.png]
You get a little closer to eavesdrop.
You still can't quite make out the words but... Yeah. Yeah you recognize this. There's a weird, strained sound to that voice that sounds just like the guard who tried to do a murder on your body before. So that's. Great. You think you can hear... maybe three people? Or maybe it's way more than that but no more than three ever speak at the same time. Huh.

It's as you creep closer to make out their words that you reach a hand out to some nearby debris-
[Image: Iw8JemP.png]
the clattering of metal tears through the silence! And oh okay you just knocked something over. Maybe... maybe they didn't hear that. It's cool. You're cool.

haha no they totally did! Uhhhhh what do you do now!?

--------------
Psst. Hey. You know what time it is? IT'S the day after VALENTIMES!!!
Spoiler :
[Image: LnZhlvS.png]
featuring two characters who aren't gonna show up til the next scene with Donna,
OH WELL
02-16-2018, 03:50 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Smurfton
 RE: Reforge

Offline
Posts: 172
Joined: May 2016
Uh, uh, hi guys! Sup. There's this guy with green sleeves I'm supposed to be following, have you seen them?

oh jeez please don't kill me
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2018, 03:59 AM by Smurfton.)
02-16-2018, 03:57 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
smuchmuch
 RE: Reforge

Offline
Posts: 289
Joined: Aug 2016
(Assomeone who jut noticed this advenure not long ago and cdidn't follow it when it had actual archive to read, jsut to check, the lady with a ponny tail and a cape is Eve, right ?
Was her speech being this weirdly garbled, a regular thing ? Because the summary in the first page mentioned nothing of the sort and while I though it might be jsut censorshp to rude words, the way the knife guy reacted (and herself did have a 'wait' reaction) seemed to indicate it wasn't nomal. But since the pointofview didn't linger to her own reaction, not sure.)
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2018, 08:01 AM by smuchmuch.)
02-16-2018, 07:57 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Smurfton
 RE: Reforge

Offline
Posts: 172
Joined: May 2016
@smuchmuch I think the garbled speech is from the good decision that is eating static. She didn't talk like that before, and yes, her name is Eve. Also, the entire archive is up on mspfa.
02-16-2018, 07:23 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
vie
 RE: Reforge

Offline
Posts: 89
Joined: Dec 2016
Sorry I didn't get to this earlier! I suppose I'm just confirming that Smurfton was right about all that stuff, including that the speech issues are because of taking a big ol bite out of the static; I'm hoping to make this more clear in later bits of this chapter.

Thanks for reading!
02-17-2018, 12:36 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
violentfruit
 RE: Reforge

Offline
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 2018
become one with the rubble
if that doesnt work, ask these nice people if they could hand you the wrench you left up there
02-18-2018, 10:01 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply