SC
 RE: Add prefixes to the subforum
The Hoip of Hoips

(03-30-2017 01:00 AM)Wheat Wrote:  
(03-30-2017 12:58 AM)Wheat Wrote:  we already have a gif tag, the fish one

mea ning that we're full up on our gif quotea

shhhhhhhhhhhhh let the Banana Man talk, I like what they're saying

03-30-2017 01:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
goblin's

dark times
03-30-2017 01:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

I will second and add uuuuh dog and goblins' thang and the banana sometime this weekend I s2g

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings
03-31-2017 08:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

I'm tire

eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings
03-31-2017 08:14 AM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

dog, Banana, and isthisagif added.

I also tried making a sneaky seasonally-appropriate edit to the fuck, tag while making it bigger but uh
something happened

04-01-2017 02:15 AM
goblin's

get some sleep, every day
04-01-2017 04:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Ok now that April Fools is over (thanks for playing, everyone) I am taking suggestions for what to do with the Fuck, tag

04-02-2017 06:21 AM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

btw if anyone can help me fix ("fix") this the current prefix looks like this:

<span style="color: red;text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px firebrick;"> <font size="+20"; font face="Lucida Calligraphy" color="red"><b><i>F<a href="http://eagle-time.com/showthread.php?tid=1062">U</a>CK,</i>

04-02-2017 06:26 AM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

aw man I'm so fucking bad at this lmao I just, straight up forgot the </span> and </font> tags

04-02-2017 06:27 AM