baraligatr

"This ain't football."

WHAT?

NO LINES, NO GOALS, NO CHEERING FANS.

"SORRY."

HE WAS A BIT SLOW.

[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
04-15-2017 01:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Myeth Monlek
 RE: One Round Only: The
Maroon mess

"AS JESUS AS MY WITNESS, I'M GOING TO FUCKING TAX YOUR MOTHER!" Screeched Johnson, googly eyes seething with rage, and noodly arms a-flailing, slamming multiple legal papers repeatedly on the unevenly-shaped noggin of the green brute."Do NOT slam me into the ground, you asparagus FUCK! I'll have you know that my-

Wait, who are those two down there? Oh. OHHH, that's the trigger happy cowboy lady, and that's the strangely dressed unicorn, who-...now has a job at the postal office?
Aaaand, she threw a spear at them. How are unicorns even capable of throwing a spear without thumbs? Johnson didn't know. But the cowboy lady seems to be speaking.

"This ain't football."

This made the brute pause.

It took a few minutes of deep thinking for him to reply with a defeated mutter- or what can be called a mutter for an ogre.

"
SORRY"

"Can you put me down? I'm not a cliff rock, I'm just a river stone, and we don't like being this high in the air,"Johnson begged, the hight making the drop look even higher for the little rock. "please, I bruise easily!"

The ogre placed Johnson on the ground haphazardly, which caused johnson to almost trip. "Thank you," he said haughtily, brushing dust off himself. "I appreciate being violently nabbed, and almost being used as a football."

"WELCOME" replied the ogre, beaming, a tad too dim to catch the angry sarcasm radiating from the flustered rock.

An awkward silence enveloped the small group, small coughs breaking the thick silence once in a while. The green brute shuffled his feet, bringing a cloud of dust, and a question from his toothy maw.

"DOES ROCKS LIKE ROCK MUSIC?"
"Yes.".

(・◡・)
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2017 08:19 AM by Myeth Monlek.)
04-15-2017 08:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Magnus, meanwhile

had finally caught up with the city. Under cover of dust cloud atop exhausted horse he'd snuck up to the rear of the great machine, and found the end with all the dust and smoke quite hostile by design against boarders. What wasn't sheer in slope was high and barbed and interrupted by strategic smooth panels that would've been a heck to get a grip on of. It made a certain amount of sense, Magnus had to concede. The cities - the business end - that was all front of house, always would be if the whole world was a belt, so no honest dealer would be trying to find their way in from this angle.

The horse flicked an ear irritably. Magnus' phone was still buzzing, and the horse had finally had enough of trying to buck him off, so he unclamped a snaking arm from the reins and fished it out of his pocket.

"Hey Dad." Magnus' eyes glazed over; not just because his mad scientist adoptive father was freaking out down the phone but also because he was a bird and they've got these cool nictitating membranes. It was, as I've mentioned, frightfully dusty. "For real? That's real neat, dad. Still not sure, lark, what I'm dune here. If it's-" Magnus paused here to cackle at his own idea of a joke "-some kinda, one of your, tween fantaahsy advnchaa stories, and I gotta save a-a-a-a princess-"

The horse most certainly did not approve of this teen using a phone while operating a vehicle, because it was a police horse and also the teen was a hardened criminal. That, or it didn't like Magnus' caws. It's hard to tell with horses.

"Dad, Dad. Dad. I'll take care of myself. It's what I've always done, yeah?"

Magnus cocked his head. "Yeah yeah yeah yeah. I'll call you once I'm settled in."

And with that, he gave the horse a mechanical pat, pulled off his hoodie, and stretched his wings. The horse bolted, as prey animals are inclined to do when a large dark wingspan suddenly whooshes right behind 'em.

With his hoodie in one hand and a cellphone in the other, Magnus leapt off the horse and swiftly gained height.

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings
04-17-2017 09:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pharmacy
Sketti Western.

Princess Poptart would enjoy the adorable friendship between a Rock Guy and an Orc but also the city??? Stopped???

"Oh shit, the city stopped! That ruins the point of the city's name!"

"You just realized?" A postman said nearby.

"Yes but for some reason I feel morally obligated to fix it! Maybe I'll get paid." She flies off to what she thinks might be the speed control, after picking up her spear and brooding of course.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2017 10:45 PM by Pharmacy.)
04-18-2017 10:45 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Magnus alights like an inky little storm cloud on what he was affectionately calling the poop deck, because he's an immature teen and also a bird and doesn't have time to be all stern and serious when there's a global hub of trade and business to be exploring.

There's several warehouses' worth of floor space all laid out with fuel and spare machinery and chimneys and industrial-looking lifts that must lead down into the bowels (*Magnus laughing*) of the city, but Magnus is more concerned with how they haul all this up and in here. Ahead of him is all the right-outta-my-young-adult-fantasy-novels market streets, which look way too narrow to let all these huge crates through. Magnus has seen apartments smaller than these, dang.

He looks up at the big shoveoff imposing wall that's shielding off this end of the city-ship-car-train-whatever, and his keen bird senses spot a skeletal shape breaking up the curvature. A crane! Or a lift. Or whatever. It hauls things up, including horses.

With all hands further forward on the deck fighting raiders, it's quick uninterrupted work for Magnus to fly back onto the wall, and figure out which button lowers the lift. He races it down, beating it despite lazy circling-about on the desert updrafts.

His horse isn't where he left it, which kind of sucks because Magnus has no idea where it could've gone. Experimentally, he yells into the dust cloud "Fuck the police!" hoping the police horse gets real offended and comes and tries to tell him his rights.

Instead, he's answered by the purr of a motor, and the silhouette of a figure on a dirt bike emerging from the dust.

"Fuuuuck the police?" Magnus asks, a little more cautious.

"Fuck the police!" affirms the raider. Magnus high-fives 'em.

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings
04-19-2017 12:26 AM
Myeth Monlek
Maroon mess

Johnson hated awkward silences, especially when a certain horned horse just up and leaves you here between an irritated postman and two people who can easily crush you into little rocky particles. Really turned Johnson's mood from slightly sour to down right acidic enough to dissolve himself from the inside out.

Johnson looked at his legal papers, now all dirty and covered with mud and dust that now obscured most of his neat hand writing. He has to start all over again, which he can't even do because these were his last papers, and his pen was lost during the ogre kidnapping because he tried to stab the beast in the ear. How did it get lost? The pen just disappeared, because the ear just fucking ate it. Johnson needed a drink.[/color]

"Hey ogre, I'll give you a dollar for a ride to the city. A whole dollar, for all your ogre-y needs!"

"WHAT IS DOLLAR?"

"Uh, you can...buy stuff with it! Like-uh-clothes, animals, food-"

"GROTHOK CAN GET FOOD WITH DOLLAR?"

"Yes. I mean, if you want. Your name is Grotho-"

"GROTHOK TAKE ROCK, GIVE DOLLAR, GROTHOK GET FOOD"

Before Johnson could open his mouth to agree with the deal, He was roughly picked up and placed on the the ogre's shoulder, holding on for dear life as Grothok ran across the dusty desert, headed towards the edge of the city.

(・◡・)
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2017 11:14 AM by Myeth Monlek.)
04-19-2017 11:13 AM
Pharmacy
Sketti Western.

Yikes Princess Poptart is lost because she has no idea where the controls for the speed thing is. Princess Poptart is not very smart. She's a horse.

Or Was She???

Anyway enough of that backstory nonsense she just starts asking for directions for the speed thing to SAVE the CITT or something.
04-22-2017 03:40 AM