Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

One Round Only: The
Pharmacy
 RE: One Round Only: The
sk8r d0g

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaayoudolt." She shrieks. The tackle leaves a trail of sparkles.
05-21-2017 03:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Magnus needs to go wash off the stink of capitalism. And or glitter.

He's airborne when Convoy City reaches the end of the usable line, what with Johnson's massive robot destroying large chunks of track when The spawned it in.
Someone maybe should've stopped the City before it reached that point, but the current captain of this ship is
A Certain Pup.

Everyone knows dogs can't drive. Everyone on board the City quickly also knows that trains don't stop just because they run out of track. A shitton, give or take a fuckload, of sand is kicked up as the front end of the City ploughs into the dunes.

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | still up in the same clothes living like a gameshow
05-22-2017 12:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GuardianTempest

The stick figure dons his hat and surveys his surroundings. He sees sparkles and a unicorn, then figures that the creature would help him get up to speed. He decides to catch up the only way he knows how: He jams his chaingreatsword on the ground and mounts it like some pogo-stick. Revving its engines, he digs up the dirt at high speeds as he crosses 30m pretty quickly before tripping on a rock and falls flat on the ground, just a few feet away from the unicorn.

"Oooff, I need to get the hang of that."
05-22-2017 08:20 AM
Pharmacy
sk8r d0g

"Ooh a customer!" She yells (broodily) as she manages to shoot a jet of glitter at Bobby despite being crushed by an ogre.
05-22-2017 10:11 PM
GuardianTempest

The stick figure gets up from his gaffe and dusts the shimmering glitter off himself. He curtly introduces himself with a nod with his hat.

"Hello, the name's Bobby. Say, you're selling something? Alright, that sounds nice."
05-23-2017 02:22 PM
Mirdini

Wrigley is busy licking all the buttons in the engine room when Convoy City runs out of track.

The Chief Engineer had a thing for dried jerky, okay?

Wrigley plows snoot-first into the BIG RED BUTTON in the middle of the engine room's control panel.

"YELP" she yelps.

THOOM goes Convoy City's emergency rocket booster, propelling it swiftly toward the towering mesas of THE PILLAR FOREST.
05-24-2017 08:52 AM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

[color=#]this is going just fantastic, the said

Let me out Stay safe inside | You're not kind | Ethics are overrated | What is life | Men are pigs | I'm so drunk | EAT ME NOW | Click clack fuck | Is this right Only money matters | Change my clothes | Little sun rising | One cat's future | Wax and wane | Dark times ahead
----
So very British / But then again | People are machines Machines are people | Oh hai there | There's no time
----
Superhero 1920s noir | Multigenre Half-Life | Changing the future | Command line interface
Tu ventire felix? | Clockwork for eternity | Explosions in spacetime
05-26-2017 12:40 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

The initially didn't bother looking up their color code, but decided that that would just look messy. Not that The cared about mess. Mess was just a sign of sufficient speed.

"Fantastic," The began, from their vantage point, and didn't bother finishing

Let me out Stay safe inside | You're not kind | Ethics are overrated | What is life | Men are pigs | I'm so drunk | EAT ME NOW | Click clack fuck | Is this right Only money matters | Change my clothes | Little sun rising | One cat's future | Wax and wane | Dark times ahead
----
So very British / But then again | People are machines Machines are people | Oh hai there | There's no time
----
Superhero 1920s noir | Multigenre Half-Life | Changing the future | Command line interface
Tu ventire felix? | Clockwork for eternity | Explosions in spacetime
05-26-2017 12:42 PM
a52
midipunk clipartcore

Location: Once a frontline combatant in the Omnic Crisis, this curious Bastion unit now explores the world, fascinated by nature but wary of a fearful humanity.
Jeremia blinks, starin' up at the clouds whizzin' past above her head. Damn, her head. One of those bloody monstrous freaks o' nature musta knocked her over or somethin' in whatever ass-si-nine family reunion was goin' on just now. Real shame they prob'ly wouldn't even notice if she shot 'em, what with that thick skin and rock skulls, cause she's startin' to get mighty tempted. She sets up, rubbin' her temples and lookin' 'round the alleyway. Her face an' hair is covered in dirt, an' her thrice-damned horse ain't nowhere to be seen.

Then again, maybe it weren't the others fault after all, 'cause it looks they musta suffered near the same fate she did. The idiot brigade, or at least some of 'em, is piled up near the back of the alley, rubbin' their heads and pickin' themselves up. She takes another good look at the sky. Say, ain't that an awful lot faster than it were goin' just a bit ago?

What in tarnation is goin' on? An' what in the divil's seventh basement possessed her to go to this blasted idiotic guldammed deathtrap metal rocketing shamble of a slum lowdown city-dandy-infested tarhole anyway?

She don't know, but she's positive she can find out if she just uses a little more gun.

(I'm just assuming everybody is in the same general area as one another (except for Magnus, of course) because setting has been a little vague)

I love my job | I hate my job | War is hell | My job is war
The noises, they never stop

[Image: egg006.png?raw=1]
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2017 06:05 AM by a52.)
05-27-2017 06:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GuardianTempest

The sudden change in momentum momentarily disorients Bobby. To counteract the sudden event, he stabs his chaingreatsword onto the ground and grips the handle for dear life. His fedora flies away for a second before he reaches out a hand to grab it and avoid losing one of his defining quirks.

"Phew, that was close. I can't lose my hat just yet."
05-27-2017 10:20 AM
Gatr
baraligatr

GROTHOK TAKES FEDORA

GROTHOK IS KING OF FASHION

[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
05-27-2017 11:38 AM
Pharmacy
sk8r d0g

PRINCESS POPTART bedazzles the SHIT out of Grothok.

Shiny ork.
05-29-2017 06:59 AM
Mirdini

Wrigley sticks her head out the window of the engine car's room and pants, tongue flapping in the wind.
05-31-2017 07:15 AM
Pharmacy
sk8r d0g

This isn't a post or anything but I just want to say that dog is freaking cute.
05-31-2017 07:26 AM
GuardianTempest

Bobby loses a bit of his composure.

"Hey! Give that back!"

He dislodges his greatchainsword, performs a pinwheel spin midair, and heads right for the orc with the chainsaw teeth at high speeds.
06-01-2017 01:24 PM
Gatr
baraligatr

DODGE

THROW FEDORA AT HORSE

[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
06-01-2017 04:05 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

PLUCK FEDORA FROM SKY HALFWAY BETWEEN ORC AND HORSE

wait that's not my text gimmick well, whatever

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | still up in the same clothes living like a gameshow
06-01-2017 11:48 PM
Pharmacy
sk8r d0g

"HEY GIVE THAT HAT BACK. YOU'RE DOING CRIME THINGS."

Poptart tries to karate-chop the magpie. Do you know unicorns are well versed in martial arts? No? Well, now its true.
06-02-2017 12:29 AM
GuardianTempest

"Alley-oop!"

Bobby digs his weapon into the ground and uses the chainsaw property to move towards his hat by carving his chaingreatsword along the ground.
06-02-2017 03:33 PM