Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
In ITT thread I will attempt to be symapthetic with anything you point out to me
bigro
 In ITT thread I will attempt to be symapthetic with anything you point out to me
Please explain

I am not drunk and in the mood to attain greater understandings of things.

[Image: sdivps.png][Image: ldrohc.png]
04-13-2017 05:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
a52
 RE: In ITT thread I will attempt to be symapthetic with anything you point out to me
midipunk clipartcore

Location: Once a frontline combatant in the Omnic Crisis, this curious Bastion unit now explores the world, fascinated by nature but wary of a fearful humanity.
All the zeros of the Riemann Hypothesis

I love my job | I hate my job | War is hell | My job is war
The noises, they never stop

[Image: egg006.png?raw=1]
04-13-2017 06:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Schazer
 RE: In ITT thread I will attempt to be symapthetic with anything you point out to me
Patron Saint of Normcore

Why is everyone from your country who's on the internet barely tolerable

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | still up in the same clothes living like a gameshow
06-22-2017 04:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigro
Please explain

(04-13-2017 06:02 AM)a52 Wrote:  All the zeros of the Riemann Hypothesis
There's not many so I can see why one would need to appreciate them, for the few zeros there are here they make all the difference.

(06-22-2017 04:24 PM)Schazer Wrote:  Why is everyone from your country who's on the internet barely tolerable
Going to have to elaborate on that one. There's multiple reasons and multiple ways in which "we" are fucked up.
Is it the emotional disconnect that perpetuates our society on a deep level that generally turns us into assholes when dealing with people that aren't the-normâ„¢?
Is it larrakin culture aka "trolling" as it were but it predates the internet?
Is it the boneheaded stubborness and refusal to admit fault that's far too common?

[Image: sdivps.png][Image: ldrohc.png]
06-23-2017 02:28 AM
Dalmationer
Heck.Admin

I had a dream that my brothers weird 9gag friend hacked my wii and i had to find a way to fix it before it spread to my dads work computer and turned all his apps into video games.

06-24-2017 12:12 PM