Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

The Shop
Author Message
Arcanuse
 RE: The Shop
 

Online
Posts: 496
Joined: Dec 2016
>Retract wings, extend arms and climb out of chains.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
07-17-2017, 12:14 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Kowlb
 RE: The Shop
 

Offline
Posts: 96
Joined: Apr 2017
Quote:>"no" break the laws of physics, float away into the unkown

You attempt to break the laws of physics, but both the chains around you as well as the chains of this odd reality keep you in place.

Quote:>Now I'm not saying I do, but I will say I'm far too macho to just say so in the hypothetical scenario that I do.
Quote:>Ask Asche to free the screaming poster first and chide him for putting it in there in the first place.

Asche:
"You know, you're lucky that you're the only one here I can talk to."

[Image: 181.png?dl=0]

You hear a screeching grind, followed by a sudden silence.

Quote:>Retract wings, extend arms and climb out of chains.

[Image: 182.png?dl=0]
[Image: 183.png?dl=0]

Asche:
"...Well, good job overall. Ready to head back?"
07-18-2017, 01:29 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wiltingMyosotis
 RE: The Shop
Too Busy Reading

Offline
Posts: 324
Joined: Apr 2016
> Let's not make more of a mess, let's go

“Remember when we were part of something else?”
07-18-2017, 01:34 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Reyweld
 RE: The Shop
zip

Offline
Posts: 4,624
Joined: Dec 2014
Canadon't know please send help
>*doot* Actually, you mentioned someone special in your life. I am intrigued, tell me more about this real person.

Sig:
Spoiler :
(03-02-2015, 02:07 AM)Papers Wrote: i don't know what i expected from reyweld's new hawkspace thread
(06-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Schazer Wrote: Tokyo could kick your scrawny ass

---

[Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1]
my babies
07-18-2017, 01:46 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tuesday
 RE: The Shop
 

Offline
Posts: 657
Joined: Apr 2017
Yes, let's invade his privacy
07-18-2017, 01:50 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: The Shop
aaaaaa

Offline
Posts: 569
Joined: Mar 2017
The sand pits
>"who's your baby mama, homeboy"

[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png]

Me army of waddlers
07-18-2017, 02:27 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
typeandkey
 RE: The Shop
 

Offline
Posts: 546
Joined: May 2016
That place that isn't here
>Don't answer at first. Stand there in complete awkward silenced for a solid fifteen minutes before finally wheeling towards the exit while saying "yes".

>Check to make sure we have our winged shadow beast son before we leave.
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2017, 03:23 AM by typeandkey.)
07-18-2017, 03:21 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Kowlb
 RE: The Shop
 

Offline
Posts: 96
Joined: Apr 2017
Quote:>*doot* Actually, you mentioned someone special in your life. I am intrigued, tell me more about this real person.
Quote:>"who's your baby mama, homeboy"

[Image: 184.png?dl=0]

Asche:
"What's this now? Don't tell me you got insecure knowing there's someone else out there?

Ohohoho, fear not, I'm sure that someday you'll find someone just as special."

Quote:>Check to make sure we have our winged shadow beast son before we leave.

[Image: 185.png?dl=0]

Frank pops out of your inventory, reassuring you that it's still there.

Quote:> Let's not make more of a mess, let's go

Asche:
"Oh hey, before you go, I have a proposal I'd like you to hear.
These jobs are ludicrous if not dangerous, don't you think?
I mean, if it wasn't for that thing up front, we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place."

[Image: 186.png?dl=0]

"So, what say we do a little mutiny? Take over the shop, so to speak.

What do you say?"
07-19-2017, 12:29 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
typeandkey
 RE: The Shop
 

Offline
Posts: 546
Joined: May 2016
That place that isn't here
>What, a traitor? Raise the alarm, report the dissident immediately! Our loyalty to the Shopkeep is unbreakable. Arrest Asche and turn him in at once. GLORY BE THE SHOP!
07-19-2017, 12:38 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tuesday
 RE: The Shop
 

Offline
Posts: 657
Joined: Apr 2017
Waitwaitwait.
Asche, what are YOU doing here?
Are you... like, dead or something?
DID YOU SURRENDER YOUR SOUL TOO?
07-19-2017, 12:51 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: The Shop
aaaaaa

Offline
Posts: 569
Joined: Mar 2017
The sand pits
>FUCK YEAH MUTINY

[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png]

Me army of waddlers
07-19-2017, 01:57 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Reyweld
 RE: The Shop
zip

Offline
Posts: 4,624
Joined: Dec 2014
Canadon't know please send help
>I think that is a bad idea. Bad idea Asche. It's no good.

Sig:
Spoiler :
(03-02-2015, 02:07 AM)Papers Wrote: i don't know what i expected from reyweld's new hawkspace thread
(06-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Schazer Wrote: Tokyo could kick your scrawny ass

---

[Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1]
my babies
07-19-2017, 01:59 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
SirBlizz98
 RE: The Shop
S. L. GG Esq.

Offline
Posts: 339
Joined: Mar 2013
>As partial as you are to acts of rebellion, you kinda value your continued existence, and she owns your soul, she could probably do real bad stuff to it.

[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: xYqfVVS.png][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
07-19-2017, 02:15 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: The Shop
 

Online
Posts: 496
Joined: Dec 2016
>Sooo, We're just gonna pretend you didn't say that.
>We uh. Kinda owe the shopkeep everything right now.
>Literally, including these Saxophones capable of dark world ending magic. That they just gave us.
>Sooo maybe think some more about if that's really a good idea, y'know?

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
07-19-2017, 06:00 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Lordlyhour
 RE: The Shop
 

Offline
Posts: 98
Joined: Jun 2013
Australia
Nah, Shopkeep is Cool. Gave us all these Saxophones and Looting Rights to where ever we go. Honestly, we haven't really run into anything that's been all that much of a bother, to tell the truth. Actually, speaking of Looting Rights, We Need That Magic Book. QUICKLY, DIG THROUGH THE NEATLY ORGANISED PILES TO RETRIEVE BOOK OF SPELLS
07-19-2017, 07:39 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Kowlb
 RE: The Shop
 

Offline
Posts: 96
Joined: Apr 2017
Quote:Waitwaitwait.
Asche, what are YOU doing here?
Are you... like, dead or something?
DID YOU SURRENDER YOUR SOUL TOO?

[Image: 188.png?dl=0]
Asche:
"I have my reasons. Let's just leave it at that."

Quote:Nah, Shopkeep is Cool. Gave us all these Saxophones and Looting Rights to where ever we go. Honestly, we haven't really run into anything that's been all that much of a bother, to tell the truth. Actually, speaking of Looting Rights, We Need That Magic Book. QUICKLY, DIG THROUGH THE NEATLY ORGANISED PILES TO RETRIEVE BOOK OF SPELLS

You scan the organized shelves, eventually finding the one with the familiar binding.

CHAINED Conjuring for Beginners Vol. 3 has been added to your inventory.

Quote:>Sooo, We're just gonna pretend you didn't say that.
>We uh. Kinda owe the shopkeep everything right now.
>Literally, including these Saxophones capable of dark world ending magic. That they just gave us.
>Sooo maybe think some more about if that's really a good idea, y'know?
Quote:>I think that is a bad idea. Bad idea Asche. It's no good.
Quote:>As partial as you are to acts of rebellion, you kinda value your continued existence, and she owns your soul, she could probably do real bad stuff to it.
Quote:>What, a traitor? Raise the alarm, report the dissident immediately! Our loyalty to the Shopkeep is unbreakable. Arrest Asche and turn him in at once. GLORY BE THE SHOP!

[Image: 188.png?dl=0]-
Asche:
"...That's too bad."

[Image: 189.png?dl=0]

Pain suddenly jolts through you like a surge of electricity. The world starts to spin. If you could vomit you probably would. In fact, you think you somehow did. The world continues to spiral around you and you soon realize that it's not the world that's fading but your consciousness. The last thing you see is Asche's feet walking towards you. The last thing you hear is Frank crying for its fallen master.

[Image: 187.png?dl=0]

......

???
"Casey? Earth to Casey! Are you there?"

(A/N)
Spoiler :
Thanks for sticking around till now dear readers and players! That's it for the first act, but rest assured that Casey will return for the next.

I'm currently out of town at the moment, so updates will be a bit harder to pump out until I get back.

For now, I hope you all have a great week, and I'll catch you all when we come back for Act 2!
07-19-2017, 01:26 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Reyweld
 RE: The Shop
zip

Offline
Posts: 4,624
Joined: Dec 2014
Canadon't know please send help
>Nope. Not here. And neither will you be once you understand how grumpy I get without my beauty sleep.

Sig:
Spoiler :
(03-02-2015, 02:07 AM)Papers Wrote: i don't know what i expected from reyweld's new hawkspace thread
(06-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Schazer Wrote: Tokyo could kick your scrawny ass

---

[Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1]
my babies
07-19-2017, 08:00 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
typeandkey
 RE: The Shop
 

Offline
Posts: 546
Joined: May 2016
That place that isn't here
>Casey is building canals on Mars. Please leave a message after the doot.
07-19-2017, 08:10 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: The Shop
 

Online
Posts: 496
Joined: Dec 2016
>they might take our lives, but they can't take our doot
>doot

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
07-19-2017, 08:12 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: The Shop
aaaaaa

Offline
Posts: 569
Joined: Mar 2017
The sand pits
>"no frick you"

[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png]

Me army of waddlers
07-19-2017, 09:40 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
NotABear
 RE: The Shop
 

Offline
Posts: 202
Joined: Dec 2011
"That you, Mom? Dad? Grandma? My Dog? That exact list of people, in that exact order, being the only people i know enough to allow them to awaken me from the ELDRITCH SLUUUMMBEEER?"
07-19-2017, 09:54 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Lordlyhour
 RE: The Shop
 

Offline
Posts: 98
Joined: Jun 2013
Australia
>"Some Nights I stay up, Cashing in my Bad luck. Some Nights, I call it a Draw"
07-19-2017, 09:57 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
a52
 RE: The Shop
the god eater

Offline
Posts: 3,041
Joined: Jan 2016
the woods
Just read all of this, it's great. Perfect blend of slapstick and fairytale horrors.

Be Frank.
07-20-2017, 01:17 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Kowlb
 RE: The Shop
 

Offline
Posts: 96
Joined: Apr 2017
Quote:>Nope. Not here. And neither will you be once you understand how grumpy I get without my beauty sleep.

???
"Trust me, no amount of sleep is going to fix that face of yours."

Quote:>"no frick you"

???
"Really?"

Quote:>Casey is building canals on Mars. Please leave a message after the doot.

???
"Come on Casey, it's past noon already."

Quote:>doot

???
"UP."

Quote:"That you, Mom? Dad? Grandma? My Dog? That exact list of people, in that exact order, being the only people i know enough to allow them to awaken me from the ELDRITCH SLUUUMMBEEER?"

???
"Ok, you know what? I'll just wait outside. Come out whenever you feel like joining the light of the living."

Quote:>"Some Nights I stay up, Cashing in my Bad luck. Some Nights, I call it a Draw"

You hear the clack of a shutting door.

After further deliberation, you decide to open your eyes.

[Image: 190.png?dl=0]

An empty ceiling greets you.
A familiar bed is under you.
This is... the same motel room you have been staying at for the last two days.

[Image: 191.png?dl=0]

You stare at the closed door. You had made a promise today.

...What was it again?

If nothing else, you should probably get ready.
07-22-2017, 05:06 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tuesday
 RE: The Shop
 

Offline
Posts: 657
Joined: Apr 2017
7 AM gettin' up in the morning, gotta be fresh gotta go downstairs... our cereal is waiting for us. It's Friday, and don't we normally meet her on Fridays?
07-22-2017, 05:14 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply