Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

The Shop
Author Message
Angustine
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 232
Joined: Aug 2017
The Moon
Enter the hole with wild abandon
09-30-2017, 02:58 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Mayu_Zane
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 235
Joined: Jun 2016
Poke hand through hole
10-05-2017, 05:41 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Kowlb
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 105
Joined: Apr 2017
Quote:Poke hand through hole

You somehow force your way back into your cell and shove your hand through the hole.
From the other side you hear a familiar caw.

[Image: 269.png?dl=0]


Quote:Enter the hole with wild abandon
Quote:>Fling yourself into the hole without any regard for personal well-being.
Quote:>"Once more unto the breach, dear friends." Dash back through, with feeling this time.

Without hesitation, you fling yourself through to the other side.

???
"WHO WHAT—!"

You feel yourself collide with something hard, ricocheting you and something else to the floor.

[Image: 267.png?dl=0]

Oops.
10-06-2017, 09:18 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
FlanDab
 RE: The Shop
Polite Guardian of Corruption

Offline
Posts: 433
Joined: Jul 2017
The In Between of the Filverse and Earth
>Be the doctor and examine the corpse.
10-06-2017, 10:08 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
typeandkey
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 740
Joined: May 2016
That place that isn't here
>"Wake up!"
>Noisy harmonica until they stir.
>If they don't wake up, then stick their hand in a glass of warm water. Tee-hee.
10-06-2017, 12:15 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 232
Joined: Aug 2017
The Moon
>Kill the man by putting your big hand over the nose and mouth of the individual and after that free your dark pet.
10-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
FluxYggdrasil
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 28
Joined: Apr 2016
>Hold his hand. Comfort him in his journey to the next life.
10-07-2017, 08:59 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
eerr
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 210
Joined: Nov 2016
>Lick mannequin.
10-09-2017, 01:25 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 2016
>attach yourself to their head. They are your ride now.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
10-09-2017, 02:48 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
thegreenspark
 RE: The Shop
Neo New Neapolitan

Offline
Posts: 134
Joined: Oct 2011
Jensylvania
>Call Frank O'pinion to your side!

(Loving this adventure omfg)
10-10-2017, 05:03 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Mayu_Zane
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 235
Joined: Jun 2016
Examine the rest of the room/area
10-10-2017, 06:23 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Kowlb
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 105
Joined: Apr 2017
Quote:Examine the rest of the room/area

[Image: 270.png?dl=0]

It seems to be some sort of... office?


Quote:>Call Frank O'pinion to your side!

You call Frank to your side, however the cage containing it prevents it from doing so.

Frank squawks in frustration.


Quote:>Be the doctor and examine the corpse.

She's still breathing.


Quote:>"Wake up!"
>Noisy harmonica until they stir.

Too late, you realize that you left your harmonica in the previous room.

Still, not one to be deterred you scream at the person to wake up.


-???-
"Mmm... Five more minutes."


Quote:>If they don't wake up, then stick their hand in a glass of warm water. Tee-hee.


[Image: 273.png?dl=0]


Quote:>Kill the man by putting your big hand over the nose and mouth of the individual and after that free your dark pet.
Quote:>Hold his hand. Comfort him in his journey to the next life.

You throw morality out the window and cover the person's means of breathing...

[Image: 271.png?dl=0]

....

[Image: 272.png?dl=0]

You felt that.


Quote:>attach yourself to their head. They are your ride now.

[Image: 268.png?dl=0]

-???-
"Wh-wh-what do you ya think you're doing?!
Stay back!
I'll plunge ya I will!"

It doesn't look like she's playing around.
10-14-2017, 03:50 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
FlanDab
 RE: The Shop
Polite Guardian of Corruption

Offline
Posts: 433
Joined: Jul 2017
The In Between of the Filverse and Earth
>Choking you. Really. I think I was choking you.
>Could you interest us with expertise in the arts of plumbing and declogging?
10-14-2017, 03:53 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 2016
>You have a teapot on your head.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
10-14-2017, 04:07 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
typeandkey
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 740
Joined: May 2016
That place that isn't here
>Tell her she's lucky to be alive. You just saved her life.
>She shouldn't thank you yet, though. She hasn't seen the bill.
Or
>Tell her that you are a magical fairy godmother here to grant her three wishes.
10-14-2017, 04:20 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 232
Joined: Aug 2017
The Moon
>I was choking you
10-14-2017, 02:45 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
thegreenspark
 RE: The Shop
Neo New Neapolitan

Offline
Posts: 134
Joined: Oct 2011
Jensylvania
> Offer her a glass of warm water as a peace offering
10-14-2017, 07:58 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Lordlyhour
 RE: The Shop
A Guy Who Has Teeth

Offline
Posts: 236
Joined: Jun 2013
Australia
Flirt.
The Ol' Fingergun'n'Wink Combo NEVER hurts
11-01-2017, 01:06 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: The Shop
It's summer vacation B)

Offline
Posts: 1,626
Joined: Mar 2017
The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
>i was petting ur face its soft

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
You can check me out here as well!
11-01-2017, 12:08 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Mayu_Zane
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 235
Joined: Jun 2016
>Ignore her and read a book
11-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Kowlb
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 105
Joined: Apr 2017
Quote:Flirt.
The Ol' Fingergun'n'Wink Combo NEVER hurts
Quote:>i was petting ur face its soft

[Image: 274.png?dl=0]


Quote:>I was choking you
Quote:>Choking you. Really. I think I was choking you.
>Could you interest us with expertise in the arts of plumbing and declogging?


[Image: 275.png?dl=0]

Quote:>Tell her that you are a magical fairy godmother here to grant her three wishes.

-???-
"You can't fool me.
Fairies liddle cuties with wings!
Not... whatever you are."


Quote:> Offer her a glass of warm water as a peace offering

[Image: 278.png?dl=0]

[Image: 276.png?dl=0]


Quote:>You have a teapot on your head.

-???-
"I'll have you know, that this is the Holy Helm Helbraminger!"


Quote:>Ignore her and read a book


[Image: 277.png?dl=0]

"Right then, let's get ya to boss. He'll know what to do withya.
Any last words?"

Make them count.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 04:05 AM by Kowlb.)
11-12-2017, 01:44 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: The Shop

Offline
Posts: 232
Joined: Aug 2017
The Moon
I am your father
11-12-2017, 02:48 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
a52
 RE: The Shop
Comander obviou's

Offline
Posts: 3,807
Joined: Jan 2016
the woods
"Please put me down, all the blood is rushing to my head"
11-12-2017, 03:34 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
gloomyMoron
 RE: The Shop
That Grouchy Ol' Curmudgeon

Offline
Posts: 124
Joined: Aug 2017
> "Inngaddadavida."
11-12-2017, 04:18 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wiltingMyosotis
 RE: The Shop
Too Busy Reading

Offline
Posts: 679
Joined: Apr 2016
> Is your boss the shopkeep?

[Image: IMG_6374.png][Image: IMG_6375.png][Image: IMG_6377.png]
11-12-2017, 11:28 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply