Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

rENDr
TehAwesomestKitteh
 rENDr

[Image: 4U6VRFV.png]
[Image: 6cT1bQ5.png]
[Image: cNif22H.png]

Spoiler :
NOTE: The following forum adventure contains dark themes (but not too dark), blood (but not too much blood), and puzzles with varying difficulties. If you don't like any of these, feel free to turn away from this forum adventure.
[Image: 9qxrqge.png]

START HERE! AND READ UP UNTIL THE MIDDLE OF THE 5TH PAGE!

[Image: GVXqAkc.gif]

The Shroud of Apology patiently waits for your action.

Systems in this forum adventure:
Spoiler :
Regarding votes: Be as creative as you can. All votes that do not conflict will be used whenever I update. Those that do, will go under a "Majority Wins" rule. If a tie is reached, the most sensible course of action will be taken. If even then it's a tie, an RNG will decide which vote plays out.

Regarding updates: School and other projects have me backed up a lot. However, I will still attempt to update this as frequent as possible (provided there are votes). With the time interval ranging from 1 hour to 1 week. If I don't update within 1 week, please send me an ask or message me on my Tumblr to make me aware.

My Tumblr | My Patreon | rENDr | Other links might be found if you just add TehAwesomestKitteh to the end of them :|
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2017 09:07 AM by TehAwesomestKitteh.)
04-15-2017 09:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Smurfton
 RE: rENDr

The fifth page of that adventure doesn't seem to relate to any shroud of apology. I guess I'll keep reading, but I'm fairly confused right now.

Edit: turns out the reason for my confusion is that this is the ninth page.

Say "Don't worry about it, you did your best" Perhaps if we accept the apology well enough, the shroud will stop being evil?
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2017 07:18 AM by Smurfton.)
04-16-2017 06:49 AM
TehAwesomestKitteh
 Update 45

Quote:Say "Don't worry about it, you did your best" Perhaps if we accept the apology well enough, the shroud will stop being evil?

[Image: isL2Ki5.gif]

The shroud purges you slightly. -5 Blood.

My Tumblr | My Patreon | rENDr | Other links might be found if you just add TehAwesomestKitteh to the end of them :|
04-16-2017 09:25 AM
Smurfton

Why are you sorry?
04-16-2017 03:58 PM
RedHounds

Shout at the shroud, tell it off for making it losing some of your blood.

This is Dotu by the way. Long time no see eh?
04-16-2017 05:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse

If your best is nothing but your worst, why do your best? Do nothing instead. After all, it has to be better than doing something.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
04-16-2017 06:44 PM
Tuesday

(04-16-2017 06:44 PM)Arcanuse Wrote:  If your best is nothing but your worst, why do your best? Do nothing instead. After all, it has to be better than doing something.

Yeah, man. It's OK to not be the guy (shroud?) for the job, and sometimes stepping back is your way of helping. Forgive yourself.
04-16-2017 08:19 PM