Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Swamped Talk
Dragon Fogel
 RE: Swamped Talk
The Goddamn Pacman

Now the question is, do I start a new thread called Deserted.

There's no reason for this | Or this | Death is inevitable | You can't challenge fate | The smallest change | I'm overwhelmed
I'm serious | It makes perfect sense | Easy as ABC! | I can't even explain it | Cleaning up someone else's mess
I suck | I rule | I've got it made | Really, I'm serious | This bugs me | It's all lies | I want to believe | Beauty is a curse
05-25-2017 01:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tuesday

You have no idea how ugly the laugh I made just now was
05-25-2017 06:55 AM
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

I feel like it's worth noting at this point that you can feel free to make suggestions that involve people who aren't the current viewpoint character.

It'll be easier for me to make sure everyone present is involved in the plot if I have pokes in that direction.

There's no reason for this | Or this | Death is inevitable | You can't challenge fate | The smallest change | I'm overwhelmed
I'm serious | It makes perfect sense | Easy as ABC! | I can't even explain it | Cleaning up someone else's mess
I suck | I rule | I've got it made | Really, I'm serious | This bugs me | It's all lies | I want to believe | Beauty is a curse
06-02-2017 05:33 AM
btp
like a wild, sexy Dick Cheney

(05-25-2017 01:54 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote:  Now the question is, do I start a new thread called Deserted.

OH MY GOD THIS IS CHAPTER 2???

Should we avoid suggesting for people who are not in the Desert? Considering the new setting?
06-10-2017 06:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

I'm probably going to shift viewpoint back to the swamp sometime, when the desert storyline hits a natural break point. Until then, though, I plan on sticking to where we are.

However, you can feel free to speculate about what might be happening back in the swamp, and I might make use of ideas presented there when the viewpoint shifts back. That sort of speculation probably fits better in this thread at the moment, unless you can somehow connect it to what's going on in the desert.

06-10-2017 06:37 PM
Zephyr Nepres
nerd lord supreme

I didn't know if I should put this in the main thread, so I decided to leave it here. It's an idea for an animal species.

Strangletails - A species of desert snakes with extremely muscular tails, disproportionate to the rest of their body. Researchers named them due to their tactic of wrapping their tail around their prey, slowly strangling it over time. Adult strangletails are actually misnamed, instead of slowly preventing their victim from breathing like their young, they simply crush their trachea completely with their powerful tails. Unfortunately for those researchers, they misjudged the young snakes as adults and many were killed in the confusion, leaving only a few survivors to report back. They adapted to the desert and learnt to change their terrain in order to trap more prey. A full nest of adults has even been known to shift entire dunes by simultaneously whipping their tails, creating a gust of wind to push the sand away into more favourable locations.

Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
06-21-2017 06:05 AM