Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Tiny Chat People
KittenEater
 RE: Tiny Chat People
big dumb whatever

the thread actually already asked for cat-type, back when you jerks were also rallying for defiance-type. i'd be willing to give cat-type to you now, though, whenever you unlock more slots.

A Different Realm--NoNoNightmare--The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
TRICERATOPS ADVENTURE--Tossaway--Tiny Cat People
05-16-2017 04:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gen
Worldbuilding extraordinaire!

We'll see how the votes fall when the time comes then~

Next time we can probably wait till the proper "What TCP do you want?" post to pop up.
05-16-2017 04:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gen

Yes or no friends? we can still have the zone of tranquility :3c
05-21-2017 09:14 PM
KittenEater
big dumb whatever

yeah let me make this clear, i'm looking for votes for or against the zone of tranquility, with this new warning established.

also, the "frog killin' knife". vote on that one too. it's important. i need to know how many of you want a knife that can only specifically kill frog-crimes and get us a game over.

i'm being serious, vote

A Different Realm--NoNoNightmare--The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
TRICERATOPS ADVENTURE--Tossaway--Tiny Cat People
05-21-2017 11:33 PM
Kanelel

Wow, fuck Wax. How dare he NSA us while we're plotting his murder? Now we definitely need that blindspot TCP.
05-21-2017 11:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gen

Are we sure Wax is the enemy here and that there isn't like a greater thing to worry about? Like other players harshing our chill? Macaron was cool but who else is out there?
05-22-2017 10:09 PM
Swirly
Magical girl of Gears and Metal

I mean, if other people want to be hostile, can't we just use our cats knowledge of fire and pranks to make their life a living hell?
05-23-2017 01:38 AM
Kanelel

(05-22-2017 10:09 PM)Gen Wrote:  Are we sure Wax is the enemy here and that there isn't like a greater thing to worry about? Like other players harshing our chill? Macaron was cool but who else is out there?

It depends on what scale you want to work at. If you're a gladiator, in an immediate sense your enemies are the other gladiators, but in a big picture sense your enemies are the people who set up the arena. We have the option to metaphorically assassinate the patron of the arena here. Plus, the other players would have to be pretty dumb to make enemies of us after we've just killed someone who has administrative powers while they don't.
05-23-2017 03:07 AM
a52
midipunk clipartcore

Location: Once a frontline combatant in the Omnic Crisis, this curious Bastion unit now explores the world, fascinated by nature but wary of a fearful humanity.
Let's maybe calm it on the meta and the commands.

No on the Frog Knife
Whatever fits the story best on the Zone

I love my job | I hate my job | War is hell | My job is war
The noises, they never stop

[Image: egg006.png?raw=1]
05-23-2017 04:31 AM
Gen

(05-23-2017 03:07 AM)Kanelel Wrote:  
(05-22-2017 10:09 PM)Gen Wrote:  Are we sure Wax is the enemy here and that there isn't like a greater thing to worry about? Like other players harshing our chill? Macaron was cool but who else is out there?

It depends on what scale you want to work at. If you're a gladiator, in an immediate sense your enemies are the other gladiators, but in a big picture sense your enemies are the people who set up the arena. We have the option to metaphorically assassinate the patron of the arena here. Plus, the other players would have to be pretty dumb to make enemies of us after we've just killed someone who has administrative powers while they don't.
I'm not sure if spawning fun and silly cats is an equivalent to being forced into a blood sport.
05-23-2017 06:16 PM
Kanelel

It isn't a blood sport yet. That changes as soon as a single player with bad intentions joins, which Macaron implied was fairly common. This game doesn't force violence and murder, but it's clearly designed to facilitate it. Wax did not have to include the KILL command, or give TCPs the capacity to suffer, or make killing everyone else's TCPs a viable win condition, or allow players like Juice and Spit to do the things they've done, or give players complete control over their TCPs' lives, but he did.
05-23-2017 07:39 PM
Gen

Look, we can help tip things towards the purge, or we can fight off the purge for another day.
Yesterday 05:19 AM