Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Goodbye Silvia
Author Message
Myeth
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#76
It's summer vacation B)

Offline
Posts: 1,730
Joined: Mar 2017
The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
(05-20-2017, 06:02 AM)Tuesday Wrote: He's fishy, but harmless, in the sense that he's physically incapable of hurting you. Annoying you is another matter.

Seriously though, might be good to have some company for awhile. You can throw him into the stratosphere if you get tired of him.

I vote on throwing him into the stratosphere.

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
05-20-2017, 08:35 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
ICan'tGiveCredit
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#77
Demonic Kitchen Appliance

Offline
Posts: 3,972
Joined: Mar 2013
The deepest, most petrifying depths of your local Wal-Mart
tentatively agree

[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
05-20-2017, 02:08 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#78
i'm rad as hell, and i'm not gonna take it anymore

Offline
Posts: 3,794
Joined: Aug 2011
Male
friend
05-20-2017, 08:54 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
goblin's
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#79
goblin's

Offline
Posts: 382
Joined: Oct 2014
You realize it's going to be less annoying to go along with this creature, at least until he gets close enough for you to throttle.

"Fine," you say.

He laughs so hard he almost falls off the tree he's on. "Yes! I knew you'd be my friend, Silvia." He jumps to another tree, further away. "If you follow me, I'll take you somewhere really fun."

He starts to leap ahead, cackling as he goes.

Do you follow?
05-27-2017, 06:23 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Dragon Fogel
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#80
The Goddamn Pacman

Offline
Posts: 8,799
Joined: Jul 2011
You might as well.

But be cautious. Maybe he's leading you into a trap. If anything seems off, stop following him.
05-27-2017, 06:30 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#81
It's summer vacation B)

Offline
Posts: 1,730
Joined: Mar 2017
The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
WhAt'S tHe WoRsT tHaT cOuLd HaPpEn

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
05-27-2017, 06:37 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tuesbirdy
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#82

Offline
Posts: 666
Joined: Apr 2017
Things like him are manipulative little bastards, elsewise they wouldn't live so long. You'll probably run into him again whether or not you follow.

Make it easy on yourself and follow carefully.
05-27-2017, 06:40 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
goblin's
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#83
goblin's

Offline
Posts: 382
Joined: Oct 2014
You follow the imp as he leads you deeper through the forest. After a little less than an hour he stops and turns to face you.

"There's a tower up ahead. Inside there are three humans. They have a lot of very interesting magical items, and if you kill them you can take anything you want from inside. If you really want I'm sure you could settle down in there too." He says, punctuating every sentence with a snicker.

"Are humans those ugly little orcs?" You ask.

"Yes, they're like orcs but smaller and weaker. I saw what you did at the watermill to those town guards. These three shouldn't be any trouble at all for the great Silvia." He jumps up further into the trees and you hear his laughter fade away as he goes out of sight.

Just ahead, in a small clearing is a three-story tower made of mossy stones. There is a foul stink in the air that reminds you of the dark magic of your former home. The entrance to this tower is a large iron-barred gate that is currently raised.

What will you do?
05-27-2017, 07:41 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tuesbirdy
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#84

Offline
Posts: 666
Joined: Apr 2017
You're definitely being manipulated. Indulge your snorcish bloodthrist as you like, but when you make yourself queen of this tower, do not take Krum as your adviser. You are a strong, independent snorc woman and you don't need no imp.
05-27-2017, 09:07 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#85
It's summer vacation B)

Offline
Posts: 1,730
Joined: Mar 2017
The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
(05-27-2017, 09:07 PM)Tuesday Wrote: You're definitely being manipulated. Indulge your snorcish bloodthrist as you like, but when you make yourself queen of this tower, do not take Krum as your adviser. You are a strong, independent snorc woman and you don't need no imp.

Orc power!

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
05-28-2017, 05:03 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
goblin's
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#86
goblin's

Offline
Posts: 382
Joined: Oct 2014
You are not afraid of whatever manipulations the imp has in store for you.

You walk up to the front of the tower. Through the large doorway you can see a circular room filled with tables, burning candles, books and a variety of jars and bottles filled with different substances both liquid and solid. There is a spiral staircase leading up to another floor. No one appears to be on the bottom level, but you can hear plenty of voices upstairs. You can't understand the human words you hear, but you can tell the tone is relaxed; clearly they do not expect you.

What now?
06-01-2017, 01:21 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tuesbirdy
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#87

Offline
Posts: 666
Joined: Apr 2017
Well.
06-01-2017, 01:24 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
ICan'tGiveCredit
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#88
Demonic Kitchen Appliance

Offline
Posts: 3,972
Joined: Mar 2013
The deepest, most petrifying depths of your local Wal-Mart
ask for directions to the restroom body slam all of them in a line

[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
06-01-2017, 01:36 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#89
It's summer vacation B)

Offline
Posts: 1,730
Joined: Mar 2017
The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
Smash your head through the ceiling, scream "pIZZA DELIVERY"

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
06-01-2017, 09:23 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
goblin's
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#90
goblin's

Offline
Posts: 382
Joined: Oct 2014
You grab hold tight to your axe and rush up the stairs. A hooded human looks at you confused for a moment before you send his head far away from his body. Two other robed humans freeze in terror at the sight of you. Surrounding them are tables covered in cages. Inside the cages are more imps. One of them is empty.

One of the robed figures holds up her hands and starts her sing-song pleading. The imps are rattling their cages, and hooting with excitement. You can't understand a damn word anyone is saying. The other robed figure is slowly backing towards the wall, where you can see a gnarled wooden staff is hanging.

How will you handle this?
06-02-2017, 02:08 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wyatt
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#91
clown brown from downtown

Offline
Posts: 475
Joined: Apr 2016
heckvile
>DROP AXE AND FALL OVER AND SING IM A YANKEE DOODLE DANDY
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2017, 02:09 AM by wyatt.)
06-02-2017, 02:09 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
ICan'tGiveCredit
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#92
Demonic Kitchen Appliance

Offline
Posts: 3,972
Joined: Mar 2013
The deepest, most petrifying depths of your local Wal-Mart
you're a goofy goober yeah cleave the robed figure heading towards the staff

[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
06-02-2017, 02:27 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tuesbirdy
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#93

Offline
Posts: 666
Joined: Apr 2017
(06-02-2017, 02:27 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: you're a goofy goober yeah cleave the robed figure heading towards the staff
06-02-2017, 03:02 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
goblin's
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#94
goblin's

Offline
Posts: 382
Joined: Oct 2014
You throw your axe into the staff-reaching human and he splits apart. The woman in the robe gets more frantic. The imps cackle and cheer. One of them tries to say something to you but you can't understand it. It pauses and tries again in a different language. You still don't understand. It tries one more time.

"Are you a snow orc?" it asks.

You grunt.

While you're distracted the woman reaches into her robes and pulls out a small stick. She waves it and a faint green glow comes out of her mouth.

"You've defeated us. Please don't kill me." she says. "You can have anything you want. You can eat these imps. Just please, I don't want to die." she has tears in her eyes.

"Yo, snorc! You gotta kill her!" the imp says. The rest start to join in with a chorus of "kill her!" and "let us out!"

You hear a familiar laugh come from a window. Krumbipis is perched on the windowsill with a wide grin.
"Why don't you just kill all of them? Humans and imps both." he says.

It seems like everyone wants to either live or die or kill or be saved and its getting you confused and angry. What will you do?
06-02-2017, 05:06 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
a52
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#95
( stupid dumb ) and idiot

Offline
Posts: 3,941
Joined: Jan 2016
the woods
EVERYONE SHUT UP! WHY SHOULD I DO ANY OF THESE THINGS?
06-02-2017, 05:09 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#96

Offline
Posts: 6,243
Joined: Jul 2011
Human. Teach me the ways of language. You will receive a large pelt for your efforts.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
06-02-2017, 05:21 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#97
It's summer vacation B)

Offline
Posts: 1,730
Joined: Mar 2017
The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
>Sigh, grab a seat, accidentally break it, then sigh again. "Being an Orc doesn't mean I'm a big lumbering idiot that wants to kill. I am just as desperate as you guys. I will not touch that axe, just bring me food and drink, I haven't talked in so long, face to face."

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
06-02-2017, 07:44 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tuesbirdy
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#98

Offline
Posts: 666
Joined: Apr 2017
(06-02-2017, 05:09 AM)a52 Wrote: EVERYONE SHUT UP! WHY SHOULD I DO ANY OF THESE THINGS?

HONESTLY we're our own orc, why does everyone think they can bully us
06-02-2017, 08:03 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
goblin's
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
#99
goblin's

Offline
Posts: 382
Joined: Oct 2014
"Quiet!" You shout. All these chattering weaklings are giving you a headache. They all fall quiet.

"You. Human." You say to the robed woman. "How can you understand me?"

"I used a language comprehension spell." She says, holding up her wand. She glances around at the remains of her cohorts. "Please don't kill me."

You turn around to Krumbipis.

"Why do I have to kill everyone?" You ask him.

He smiles and replies, "Because we're friends, and they hurt me. Don't you want to protect your friend?"

The woman speaks from behind you. "Orc, what is your name?"

"I am Silvia," you reply.

"Silvia. My colleagues and I summoned these imps to research the way they use magic. They are evil creatures that only want to cause suffering. That one in the window managed to escape and is using you to get revenge on us. If you aren't evil, then please do not be guided by that evil thing."

You frown at her, and then look to Krumbipis. His smile is as big as ever, but you can tell he's ready to leap backwards out of the window at any moment. You're too strong to be used by anyone, especially not a weak little imp.

What will you do?
06-02-2017, 09:45 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
It's summer vacation B)

Offline
Posts: 1,730
Joined: Mar 2017
The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
>sit, just sit.

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
06-02-2017, 09:52 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply