Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Goodbye Silvia
Myeth
 RE: Goodbye Silvia
Eternal screeching

(05-20-2017 06:02 AM)Tuesday Wrote:  He's fishy, but harmless, in the sense that he's physically incapable of hurting you. Annoying you is another matter.

Seriously though, might be good to have some company for awhile. You can throw him into the stratosphere if you get tired of him.

I vote on throwing him into the stratosphere.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
05-20-2017 08:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ICan'tGiveCredit
Demonic Kitchen Appliance

tentatively agree

"A day without a laugh is a day wasted."
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png][Image: Sm02KV6.png]
05-20-2017 02:08 PM
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆
i'm rad as hell, and i'm not gonna take it anymore

friend
05-20-2017 08:54 PM
goblin's

You realize it's going to be less annoying to go along with this creature, at least until he gets close enough for you to throttle.

"Fine," you say.

He laughs so hard he almost falls off the tree he's on. "Yes! I knew you'd be my friend, Silvia." He jumps to another tree, further away. "If you follow me, I'll take you somewhere really fun."

He starts to leap ahead, cackling as he goes.

Do you follow?
05-27-2017 06:23 AM
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

You might as well.

But be cautious. Maybe he's leading you into a trap. If anything seems off, stop following him.

There's no reason for this | Or this | Death is inevitable | You can't challenge fate | The smallest change | I'm overwhelmed
I'm serious | It makes perfect sense | Easy as ABC! | I can't even explain it | Cleaning up someone else's mess
I suck | I rule | I've got it made | Really, I'm serious | This bugs me | It's all lies | I want to believe | Beauty is a curse
05-27-2017 06:30 AM
Myeth
Eternal screeching

WhAt'S tHe WoRsT tHaT cOuLd HaPpEn

05-27-2017 06:37 AM
Tuesday

Things like him are manipulative little bastards, elsewise they wouldn't live so long. You'll probably run into him again whether or not you follow.

Make it easy on yourself and follow carefully.
05-27-2017 06:40 AM
goblin's

You follow the imp as he leads you deeper through the forest. After a little less than an hour he stops and turns to face you.

"There's a tower up ahead. Inside there are three humans. They have a lot of very interesting magical items, and if you kill them you can take anything you want from inside. If you really want I'm sure you could settle down in there too." He says, punctuating every sentence with a snicker.

"Are humans those ugly little orcs?" You ask.

"Yes, they're like orcs but smaller and weaker. I saw what you did at the watermill to those town guards. These three shouldn't be any trouble at all for the great Silvia." He jumps up further into the trees and you hear his laughter fade away as he goes out of sight.

Just ahead, in a small clearing is a three-story tower made of mossy stones. There is a foul stink in the air that reminds you of the dark magic of your former home. The entrance to this tower is a large iron-barred gate that is currently raised.

What will you do?
05-27-2017 07:41 PM
Tuesday

You're definitely being manipulated. Indulge your snorcish bloodthrist as you like, but when you make yourself queen of this tower, do not take Krum as your adviser. You are a strong, independent snorc woman and you don't need no imp.
05-27-2017 09:07 PM
Myeth
Eternal screeching

(05-27-2017 09:07 PM)Tuesday Wrote:  You're definitely being manipulated. Indulge your snorcish bloodthrist as you like, but when you make yourself queen of this tower, do not take Krum as your adviser. You are a strong, independent snorc woman and you don't need no imp.

Orc power!

05-28-2017 05:03 AM