Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Goodbye Silvia
Wheat
 RE: Goodbye Silvia

It would be great if i knew what other creatures were trying to say so that I can tell them to not point weapons at me. Then I wouldn't have to tear people into two pieces. Do you have any spells that could cause understanding for me? Or maybe you could make a happy imp sidekick who doesn't want me to have to do a bunch of work for them?

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
06-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tuesday

Tell everyone to drop their valuables and get the fuck out. Whoever's still here by the count of 20 dies. Then sit down like you own the place because you do now.

You're nobody's goon
06-02-2017, 10:10 PM
goblin's

You look at the woman. "Can you make it so I can talk to other humans?"

She frowns. "I can't cast comprehend language on you. But.. But I could be your translator."

You look back at Krumbipis who is no longer smiling. You turn back to the woman.

"Do you have anyone you want me to kill?"

"Wh.... No."

"Okay. You can be my translator. It would be easier if I didn't have to kill every human I meet. They are so weak and so easily frightened. What is your name?"

"My name is Six. I'll help you however I can." You can see her shoulders drop slightly as she lets go of some of her fear. You would almost feel bad for her for losing her companions but they had the best deaths possible - at the hands of a capable warrior.

"This sucks!" Says one of the imps. "Let us out! Who gives a shit about humans!"

You bring your fist down on its cage and imp juice goes flying around the room. You walk over to your axe and retrieve it. When you turn back, Krumbipis is no longer in the window and is nowhere to be seen.

What now?
06-02-2017, 10:19 PM
Wheat

keep in mind I don't want to own you long term, that wouldn't be right. just until I get the hang of things.

in reward for your service, perhaps you can point me to some project you need done that requires a great deal of strength to complete.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
06-02-2017, 11:13 PM