Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Mundus Deus (NSFW, slug vixens and pink mangos)
Arcanuse
 RE: Mundus Deus (NSFW, slug vixens and pink mangos)

To eat the fruit of the ent is to be connected with the Ent until death. For the stumpkin, they would become Entkin and understand the Ent they connect with clear as day. In turn, the Ent can choose a successor from the Entkin, to become an Ent in its place after its passing.

The cube will glow brightly, and a sigil meaning "Fire" will appear on the side. When the sigil is finished, it will glow a bright red and radiate heat. This will be the first step towards the final function of the Cube.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
09-06-2017, 01:30 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Torchfire

Spoiler :
Questions:
- I'm actually quite confused about the relative sizes of the various creatures here... I actually thought that the Gentlemenbug and the Stumpkins were bigger compared to the chick until the pic with them together. I thought Jackalotaurs were relatively bigger, too...... So, would it be possible to maybe see a size chart of some sort in order to avoid any future confusion?
- Until recently, you posted spoiler warned uncensored pics in addition to the censored ones, but not of the Merling, or of the Slixen pics...

P.S. When I suggested the Slixen, I actually just stated the first over the top silly (but not extremely silly) thing that came to my head. But these are just... Gorgeous. And their backstory is awesome as well. I really hope that they will play further parts in the story in the future.

Entfruit, have various effects on different races if ingested, but only be able to gestate inside a Jackalotaur.
I imagine that the Entfruit would act somewhat like an egg of a parasitic wasp. It would enter the Jackalotaur's digestive tract where it would hatch into an Ent larva. The larva would then develop and grow for a while in a specialized "intestinal pouch" inside the Jackalotaur's abdomen, before finally growing too big and leaving the body through the excretory orifice.
Birth, be rather difficult, but usually survivable for both the host and parasite.
Jackalotaur affected, develop an emotional obsession to take care of the Ent larva while it pupates, as well as to make sure the pupa gets proper growing conditions. While in this obsession, put the well being of the larva/pupa above all else, including one's own survival.
(Note: There is a kind of parasitic wasp that lays it's eggs in (or on? Can't remember) a caterpillar that contain a specialized virus to short-circuit the caterpillar's brain and stop it from pupating. Once matured, the wasp larvae then burst out of the caterpillar and pupate around it. But the caterpillar remains alive and brain-washed by the virus and spends the remainder of it's life aggressively protecting the cocoon containing wasp pupae from anything that might endanger it. I imagine something similar might happen to the Jackalotaurs.)

Chick, develop a strange, unpleasant sensation in your stomach. Realize instinctively that it can be alleviated by putting objects into your mouth and swallowing them (It's hunger). Do not, however, be able to tell yet what is edible and what is not.
Also, be relieved to be finally able to walk normally again with the shoes gone. Tear through the stockings fairly quickly, though.

Gentlemenbug, experience mixed emotions. On one hand, you really dislike being cuddled by such a huge (though very aesthetically appealing) monstrosity as the Chick, but on the other, really enjoy the attention and be happy that you've been able to help.

(09-06-2017, 01:30 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: The cube will glow brightly, and a sigil meaning "Fire" will appear on the side. When the sigil is finished, it will glow a bright red and radiate heat. This will be the first step towards the final function of the Cube.

Slixen, do not take well to large amounts of dry heat for long.
Soon after the trouble start, splinter into two factions: One containing pretty much all of their observers and philosophers, as well as the majority of the commoners, support the idea of an emergency evacuation.
The other, containing most of the leadership and virtually all religious elements, support staying put until the problem solves itself.
Slixen society, find yourself on the verge of civil war. All the while as the problem keeps intensifying...
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2017, 11:40 AM by Torchfire.)
09-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Tim Tesy

Blighty
*Mini update*

(09-06-2017, 12:25 AM)MasterofElfhame Wrote: I have nothing to add to this: only the editorial comments that I'm boggled by the amazing draughtsmanship of the illustrations, and I have definite flashbacks to the early 1970s from the art style and story path.

Thanks man :) im interested in what it reminds you of from the early 70’s stuff. I have no knoweldge of stuff art wise from that time.

(09-06-2017, 08:07 AM)Torchfire Wrote: Questions:
- I'm actually quite confused about the relative sizes of the various creatures here... I actually thought that the Gentlemenbug and the Stumpkins were bigger compared to the chick until the pic with them together. I thought Jackalotaurs were relatively bigger, too...... So, would it be possible to maybe see a size chart of some sort in order to avoid any future confusion?

- Until recently, you posted spoiler warned uncensored pics in addition to the censored ones, but not of the Merling, or of the Slixen pics...

P.S. When I suggested the Slixen, I actually just stated the first over the top silly (but not extremely silly) thing that came to my head. But these are just... Gorgeous. And their backstory is awesome as well. I really hope that they will play further parts in the story in the future.

Here's a size chart! tbh it will be handy for me too!
Might be fudged a bit, Some of the sizes might not match what i’ve drawn previously.
oh wind sharks grow bigger too (im not retconning honest!)

NSFW
Spoiler :
[Image: AnbEva2.jpg]

Im happy you like the slixens :D took me a while to think about them

Also here's the nsfw stuff

NSFW
Spoiler :
[Image: jHQLL1o.jpg]
[Image: GklXWzB.png]
[Image: 6ArMdsE.jpg]
09-06-2017, 11:26 PM
Justice Watch
I was once an earthexe

Washington State
You're a very talented artist.

This world is full of variety, in both life and in character. But we need something that binds them all together, and a judge to bring order to the ever growing chaos.

There is a world beyond dyed in shades of milky pink. Where the world of the living had a beating heart, the world of the dead has a soul, twisting and flowing as an endless river of silk, woven by the threads of consciousness that trap all beings to this plane. The surface is a cloud of white misery, thickened with the joys and sorrows of the world, and penetrable only by the spirits that dive and dart through the threshold of life itself. There is nothing here but the wailing ghosts of the dead and the yet to be born, and their caretakers - the very spirits of the world itself. As its very first inhabitants, they lend portions of themselves to the subjects of their care, content simply to watch what they do with the gift of life... but know the righteous from the wicked, and stand ready to collect their debts.

The boy tends to his balloon, and the girl to her ball. At night, their mother plays sweet lullabyes on her harp as her children dream the lives of billions, resting to play this endless game another day.

[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 12:52 PM by Justice Watch.)
09-07-2017, 12:41 PM
MasterofElfhame

(As to why I'm reminded of the 1970s...a period in which I was a pre-teen...I do recall the work of Peter Max in particular, who used a very vivid colour palette, combined with some very interesting imagery that was, shall we say, chemically induced abstract.)
10-07-2017, 01:06 AM
tegerioreo
Plums are Okay

A lowfolk hovel
If you haven't seen the animated movie "Fantastic Planet" you might want to look it up. Some surreal imagery of an alien world and an amazing psychedelic jazz soundtrack.

The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: http://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure. Winterbough Saga Wiki: Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my brand new Patreon page.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.
10-07-2017, 01:30 AM