The ex-contents of the omnivore.
07-02-2017 11:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gatr
 RE: Roll to Fight
baraligatr

A land made of nothing but human flesh.

[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2017 12:56 PM by Gatr.)
07-02-2017 12:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GuardianTempest

New Stalington, a place of Soviet wonder and conscription. Has a mural depicting the Omnivore getting punched out by Vladimir Lenin.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2017 09:17 PM by GuardianTempest.)
07-02-2017 09:15 PM
spümpkin
Lifeless as a pile of 300 beaver pelts.

ANKYLO moans as it loses the money. It suggests that the Unpredictable should take everyone on a submarining adventure.

add me on discord spümpkin#4870

Spoiler: s w e e t m o v e s w i t h i n
[Image: VF0jbMa.gif][Image: nAUy8ME.gif]
[Image: E5ps2cw.gif]
07-02-2017 09:38 PM
SinkingSailor
Luci-ohs

(shall I join in? or am I only able too after everyones dead)
07-14-2017 07:34 AM
bigro
Please explain

You can suggest a place but you can't play in this match I'm afraid. Next time if you're quick.
Also standby for update.

[Image: sdivps.png][Image: ldrohc.png]
07-14-2017 11:54 AM
bigro
Please explain

The crowd shouts out:

(07-02-2017 07:58 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote:  Scruffy, glad to be alive, suggests, "Bark!"
(07-02-2017 08:04 AM)Schazer Wrote:  "How about the theme park celebrating the fact the Unpredictable is a huge tool forever"
(07-02-2017 08:28 AM)Pharmacy Wrote:  "A procedurally generated dungeon crawling game," someone pipes in the background.
(07-02-2017 09:52 AM)Mirdini Wrote:  ABBOTT ISLAND
(07-02-2017 11:21 AM)Not The Author Wrote:  The ex-contents of the omnivore.
(07-02-2017 12:55 PM)Gatr Wrote:  A land made of nothing but human flesh.
(07-02-2017 09:15 PM)GuardianTempest Wrote:  New Stalington, a place of Soviet wonder and conscription. Has a mural depicting the Omnivore getting punched out by Vladimir Lenin.
(07-02-2017 09:38 PM)spümpkin Wrote:  ANKYLO moans as it loses the money. It suggests that the Unpredictable should take everyone on a submarining adventure.

The unpredictable hears the suggestions. "These are all shit" Says the unpredictable. "Literally none of these have the flair I demand. But, this is fine. I see a way to rectify this. I shall combine them all on a dice roll!"
The unpredictable rolls a handful of dice to determine which settings are most prevalent.

"Bark" (5)
A theme park dedicated to what a tool the unpredictable is (5)
A procedurally generated dungeon crawler (4)
ABBOTT ISLAND (3)
The omnivores magical realm, dare ye enter?? (4)
A flesh land, of the human variety. (6)
New stalington (2)
An underwater adventure (1)

"Aha! I have it!" Exclaims the unpredictable with a little hop. "THE ARENA SHALL BE THE UPON THE DOG ISLAND. A THEME PARK ON THIS ISLAND WILL BE THE MAIN STAGE, IT IS PROCEDURALLY GENERATED AND MAZE LIKE. WITHIN THIS THEME PARK WILL BE DEPICTIONS OF I, ALL RANDOMLY GENERATED ALSO, EXCEPT FOR THE GIANT STATUE OF ME DRESSED AS STALIN PUNCHING OUT THE OMNIVORE IN THE CENTER OF THE PARK. A LONE TONY ABBOTT WILL GUARD THIS STATUE. THE REMAINS OF THE OMNIVORE? EVERYWHERE. I'VE JUST THROWN THEM EVERYWHERE. THEY'RE ALL OVER THE PLACE, JUST JUNK REALLY. THERE IS A SMALL PUDDLE AT THE ENTRANCE, YOU COULD DIVE IN THIS, IF YOU WERE AN ANT. AND LASTLY. THE ENTIRE PARK IS MADE OF ROTTING HUMAN FLESH. THE DOGS LOVE IT. GO FORTH BATTLERS, GO FORTH AND MAKE A GREAT FIGHT FOR ME."

The battlers are once more thrown into space and land in the arena. But this time there is no roll for where they land, but instead they can choose where they land, and then roll for that. It seems only one round of dice rolls may occur every round and this rounds went on deciding the setting. Howbouthat.
ACTIONS NOW THANKS.

[Image: sdivps.png][Image: ldrohc.png]
07-14-2017 12:09 PM
Robust Laser
artbug

The vase sits on a shelf, amongst several fleshy, smelly facsimiles of stuffed animals. It is one of the prizes available if you can successfully toss a ring onto a pole.

It is not the top prize. The top prize is a large sack of meat that vaguely resembles a cartoon armadillo.

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1] PowerfulFriendly Baby[Image: egg009.png?raw=1] Also this? [Image: rTyHuiB.png]
07-14-2017 12:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gatr
baraligatr

H U N G E R

the omnivore lands wherever. far away from the stalin punching omnivore thing i guess? then it eats everything in sight.

[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2017 02:07 PM by Gatr.)
07-14-2017 02:04 PM
Not The Author
Service with a smile

Vivian lands on the front of a rollercoaster, just as it dips over the dropoff. Panicked, she digs in her claws, but it's hard to keep your balance when your tail and both back feet are crumbling to pennies. Suddenly, she's in the air. Flailing, she tries to snag onto the quickly-passing coaster...
07-15-2017 12:55 AM
ICan'tGiveCredit
Demonic Kitchen Appliance

Location: The deepest, most petrifying depths of your local Wal-Mart
Scruffy lands on the tastiest piece of rotting flesh, and of course where there are lots of smelly dog butts.

"A day without a laugh is a day wasted."
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png][Image: Sm02KV6.png]
07-15-2017 02:32 AM
spümpkin
Lifeless as a pile of 300 beaver pelts.

ANKYLO lands somewhere within the fairgrounds, so it can win some sick prizes.

add me on discord spümpkin#4870

Spoiler: s w e e t m o v e s w i t h i n
[Image: VF0jbMa.gif][Image: nAUy8ME.gif]
[Image: E5ps2cw.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2017 11:59 AM by spümpkin.)
07-15-2017 11:59 AM
GuardianTempest

Ten Million Soviets station themselves outside the flesh-made park, by the island's coastline. There's no way the park itself could house Stalin's might, after all. At the very least, this gives the solders an opportunity to build themselves up away from the rotting flesh that is surprisingly-analogous to capitalism.
07-16-2017 05:43 AM
Mirdini

Krasny careens sideways into the FLESH FUN ZONE, which is filled with dogs having fun with the flesh, mostly because it tastes good and they're eating it.

Krasny's impact scatters the pups, and just as well, as he's had ENOUGH of all this bullshit and the Unpredictable's constant promises of vengeance when there's absolutely no sign of KRASNY'S ARCH-ENEMY.

Krasny fires the [color=gold]GOLDEN GUN
in a random direction just to let some steam loose - little does Krasny or do the TEN MILLION SOVIETS themselves know that it was aimed squarely at their (3-kilometer-distant) encampment.
07-17-2017 09:27 AM