Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Four.
Author Message
Zephyr Nepres
 RE: Four.
nerd lord supreme

Offline
Posts: 278
Joined: Jun 2016
Wollongong, Australia
you can TAKE italic for FREE
~ BOLD

Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2017, 12:33 PM by Zephyr Nepres.)
07-13-2017, 12:33 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: Four.
HELL YEAH!

Offline
Posts: 1,597
Joined: Mar 2017
The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
Internal memo to me boi Bold,

Is Italics Bby?

Kool regards,

~Radical Red

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
You can check me out here as well!
07-13-2017, 12:44 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Zephyr Nepres
 RE: Four.
nerd lord supreme

Offline
Posts: 278
Joined: Jun 2016
Wollongong, Australia
i CANNOT in good conscience tell you that italic is ENJOYABLE to be around, NO
~ BOLD

Sir, unfortunately for you, I am not on the market. Consider looking elsewhere for "bbys".
Thank you for your consideration,
Lady Italic


you ALWAYS try and make doing these THINGS less enjoyable, DON'T you?
~ BOLD

Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2017, 11:56 PM by Zephyr Nepres.)
07-13-2017, 11:56 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wiltingMyosotis
 RE: Four.
Too Busy Reading

Offline
Posts: 623
Joined: Apr 2016
An internal letter to council member Radical Red,

we do have seedlings in our garden. If you promise to read this 1000 paged book on how to take care of them, you may take one.

signed,
wiltingMyosotis.

>autoattackanddowhatyouwantaubery

[Image: IMG_6374.png][Image: IMG_6375.png][Image: IMG_6377.png]
07-14-2017, 03:06 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: Four.
HELL YEAH!

Offline
Posts: 1,597
Joined: Mar 2017
The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
Internal letter to TuRbOCUcular Council Member WiltingMytosis,

I would love to adopt the seedling, but I already built a relationship with this shoe that is shaped like a very threatening banana. I named them Bartholomew Jr.
It would be very unfair on my child here if I adopt the seedling at the exact same time as Barthelomew. I'll keep the offer in mind, friendo.

AAaaAAAAAAAaaAAAA,

~Radical Red

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
You can check me out here as well!
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2017, 12:42 AM by Myeth.)
07-15-2017, 12:41 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tuesbirdy
 RE: Four.

Offline
Posts: 666
Joined: Apr 2017
(07-13-2017, 10:58 AM)Zephyr Nepres Wrote: Ms. Audrey, perhaps a separate function would be most advisable, such as guarding the foe's attack. That... abomination seems quite fragile, and now seems the best opportunity to experiment with our other options. If it should fall too soon, we cannot gain significant information on our- rather, your abilities. We most likely will not have many opportunities before facing a more difficult foe, after all.
Kind regards,
Lady Italic


Spoiler :
CAN SOMEBODY. PLEASE. EXPLAIN. WHAT IS. HAPPENING.
HAS. ONE OF YOU. SIPHONED OFF. MY POWER?
THIS. SHOULD NOT. BE POSSIBLE.

UNDERLINE.

Spoiler :
Lord Underline, if I may be so bold. have you grown complacent? It has been several thousand years since I have been able to break through your commands, and Bold been unable before this moment.
Respectfully,
Lady Italic.

Spoiler :
i RESENT that. you've merely EXISTED longer than i. it would HARDLY be a competition otherwise.

UNDERLINE. you MUST pass your TORCH to ME. i shall PROTECT the GIRL, do not worry.
~ BOLD

Spoiler :
Oh, hush. You are acting similarly to an infant. It would behoove you not to make everything into a competition. As I'm sure you are aware, Lord Underline grows weary. We must make ourselves useful.
Sincerely,
Lady Italic.

(07-13-2017, 09:36 AM)typeandkey Wrote: >Maybe try out one of your doomsday level spells? Should be interesting fireworks at the very least.

[Image: ada_no.png?raw=true]

The [T0-AF] is a training dummy that can't attack.
Also, Ada doesn't have any 'doomsday level' spells!
At least, not yet...

(07-13-2017, 04:37 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: Interesting. Let's see if that magic combo feature made it in to Ada here.
>Try using Shock and Ice.

(07-13-2017, 05:48 AM)NotABear Wrote: "The Techmind is currently taking notes on this for future development of the [T0-AF]. We second this thorough testing. THEN we must get inside."

(07-13-2017, 09:54 AM)Myeth Wrote: "Aubrey pls murder the robo nicely i don't think burning up in flames is a very nice way to go."

AUBREY
"I'm not sure that freezing or stunning attacks
are any nicer than burning ones, but then, it's
j̷̖̞̭̫̙̠͉u͖s̢̻̟͇͕̯͍t͙̲̹͉̖͟ ̛̩a̪̯̦̱̪̱n͏͇͚ a͉͉̫͠c̯̫͡t̴͚̙̙̱i̵̟̭̗͉̦o̜͚̳̙n͚̥̦̮̰̲͡ ͔ͅͅf̖̮i̞g̭̦u͔͇r̠͖͚͇͖͢e̯̝. Let's finish this."

(07-13-2017, 10:03 AM)Seyhial Wrote: > Kill it.

(07-14-2017, 03:06 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: >autoattackanddowhatyouwantaubery

AUBREY
"You keep mispronouncing my name..."

---BATTLE LOG---


Ada's Shock and Ice crystals pulsate with energy. An undulating tone emanates from the air around her...

[Image: youwashock.png?raw=true]

**Ada used up 2 SP for a Combo Attack!!**

**[T0-AF] took 10 damage!!**

**Ada's ICE BEAM negated [T0-AF]'s BURN status!!**

**[T0-AF] is no longer on fire!!**

**Ada's SHOCK VOLLEY afflicts [T0-AF] with STUN!!**

**The [T0-AF]'s final moments are riddled with confusion.**

**OVERKILL**


The battle is won!

[ADA] [HP: 10/10] [SP: 2/5] [STATUS: None]
Total damage dealt: 18
Total damage taken: 0
Core fragments harvested: N/A

---/BATTLE LOG---

Battle Mode Exit. . .

[Image: happyada.png?raw=true]

The action figure explodes, leaving behind a charred, gummy corpse and a smoking monitor.
Aubrey's excitement spills over into your consciousness.

AUBREY
"Good job, Ada!"

She smooches the bracelet's yellow gem.

AUBREY
"That was amazing. If I'd been able to do that ten years ago,
I wouldn't have to be here right now. Those things that
took Jackie, me, and those other kids..."

AUBREY
"Heh. They don't s͎͕̘̳̗ͅț̬̬a̘̠͎͈n͇̬̜d̵̪ ̢̰̗͕͎̬̼͔a ̭͜ͅc̨͚̭͓͎͔̣ͅh̝̝̞̥͈̝a̜͝nc͇̥̝̩͖̤e̸̬̱ against us."
"Thanks for your support, Council."
"It looks like Ada's a little low on energy... let's not
push her too much."
07-15-2017, 09:08 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
NotABear
 RE: Four.

Offline
Posts: 219
Joined: Dec 2011
Spoiler :
( INTERNAL MEMO: The Techmind requests everyone's attention, the Techmind has a question that has been on it's mind as of late, regarding Visitor Aubrey. )
( INTERNAL MEMO (CONT): . . . Does anyone in the Council have any recollection of the events that Visitor Aubrey speaks of, ten years ago? The Techmind has always had a councilor in office, as far back as our collected memories remember, and we do not recall any Visitors ten years ago. )
( INTERNAL MEMO (CONT): To be clear, we do not doubt the things Visitor Aubrey has said. Visitor Aubrey clearly understands how this place works, to a degree. If anything, that makes us more concerned. What happened that we did not see? )
"The Techmind appreciates the data you have furnished us with, Visitor Aubrey. Give ADA some rest and please proceed indoors, where we will hopefull be clear of this confounding static. We will also retrieve the defeated [T0-AF] unit and see that it is compensated for it's service."
07-15-2017, 09:31 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: Four.

Offline
Posts: 822
Joined: Dec 2016
Glaaaaaaaaad to be of service, Aubrey.

If you don't mind Aubrey, I would like to try a few experiments involving delivering cargo, and testing material we have in stock.

All you have to do is pick whichever package sounds interesting, and we'll prepare the materials and ship it somewhere nearby.
Spoiler :
[Image: kKuGRXQ.png]
Hearty Package
-Contains several healing tokens, suitable for most living beings.

[Image: QOsGRLy.png]
Novelty Package
-Contains Unique magic crystals, compatible with any magic bracelet. Probably works with Ada as well, if those gems come out. Failing that, it includes a microbracelet for Ada to wear. Looks silly, but it should work.

[Image: 0mg4MOR.png]
Null Package
-Contains... Nothing? Huh. I could have sworn... I, uh. Guess you can use it to store things? Barnabas, we have a situation...
And before you ask, we will be confirming the requested package is the one sent. No more Honkit incidents.
Spoiler :
Te,ch,ch mind, perhaps it is simply a matter of growing dull over the years. We have had little reason to observe outside our personal domains, and everything seems to be fine. Well, not quite fine, the honkit is still on the prowl, but we can deal with that issue when we get there.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2017, 09:56 AM by Arcanuse.)
07-15-2017, 09:38 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wiltingMyosotis
 RE: Four.
Too Busy Reading

Offline
Posts: 623
Joined: Apr 2016
apologiesa-u-b-r-e-y

wasthatrightthistime?

iagreeletadarestandmaybegoandexploreabit

Spoiler :
An internal letter in reply to the Techmind,

sadly, no, I do not. We have only entered after that year span has passed, I believe. The previous one in charge must have failed to tell us as well.

Perhaps it has something to do with this "Jackie" she keeps talking about.

a quick additon: iagree
perhapsweshouldaskher writtenbysunflowr

Signed, wiltingMyosotis.

[Image: IMG_6374.png][Image: IMG_6375.png][Image: IMG_6377.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2017, 09:42 AM by wiltingMyosotis.)
07-15-2017, 09:41 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Zephyr Nepres
 RE: Four.
nerd lord supreme

Offline
Posts: 278
Joined: Jun 2016
Wollongong, Australia
(07-15-2017, 09:41 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: apologiesa-u-b-r-e-y

wasthatrightthistime?

iagreeletadarestandmaybegoandexploreabit

Spoiler :
An internal letter in reply to the Techmind,

sadly, no, I do not. We have only entered after that year span has passed, I believe. The previous one in charge must have failed to tell us as well.

Perhaps it has something to do with this "Jackie" she keeps talking about.

a quick additon: iagree
perhapsweshouldaskher writtenbysunflowr

Signed, wiltingMyosotis.

I. HAVE BEEN. DORMANT. FOR EONS. OBSERVING.
I. HAVE NEVER. ENCOUNTERED. A FEMALE. USER. NAMED AUDREY.

i, BOLD, believe I would remember HER, at the very least. CLEARLY line here is an UNRELIABLE narrator.
~ BOLD

I have documented each user I have come across. None fit Ms Audrey's description, on that I am certain. Perhaps another of the "Council" has altered our memory, for whatever reason?
For your consideration,
Italic.

Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
07-15-2017, 11:00 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: Four.
HELL YEAH!

Offline
Posts: 1,597
Joined: Mar 2017
The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
Spoiler :
Internal letter to Dude fam Techmind,

Nope.

Sincerely,

~Radical Red

>"Same with you, Aubrey. Don't push yourself too hard. Heck, your voice is glitching out, and that is not good. It won't just be your voice if you keep pushing. You do not want to go to the other place, where broken ones go. It's extremely easy to go there, but crawling out is another plane of impossibility, dude man."

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
You can check me out here as well!
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2017, 01:28 PM by Myeth.)
07-15-2017, 01:24 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wiltingMyosotis
 RE: Four.
Too Busy Reading

Offline
Posts: 623
Joined: Apr 2016
> Aubrey dear, how old are you exactly? How did you even enter this place? Pardon us, I would simply like to clarify things. We are all for helping you, but we do not understand. We have never seen you before, but for some reason, lest I'm mistaken you act like you have.

[Image: IMG_6374.png][Image: IMG_6375.png][Image: IMG_6377.png]
07-15-2017, 01:31 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Seyhial
 RE: Four.

Offline
Posts: 69
Joined: Jul 2017
France
> It's been 10 years. What makes you think your friend is alive ?
07-15-2017, 01:56 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Dediles
 RE: Four.

Offline
Posts: 83
Joined: Aug 2016
hey everyone sorry I'm late. traffic am I right? anyway I'm here now and this Aubrey character looks interesting. let's try not to get her killed this time alright? alright.

>hey kid, you seem a little bit... off, your voice does this t̛̪͇h̳́i̠s̭̲͎̙͎̭͜ ͍̙̯we̹̬̘̭͚͜i̲r͏͎͙͇͖̩ḏ͉͚̫̙͕͍ ̞͍̟̦̮g͞lį̯͙̞̙͚t͉̗̦̙̝̜͟ͅc͈̤̗͕h͙̤̯̩̼̬͠y ̠̟̦t̛̟̰h͓͝i̛̹̹͖n̯̗͠ͅg̰̟̞̣̘͠ and it's kinda worrying. are you doing OK? -Avatar of the Dead Lilies
07-15-2017, 06:40 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
typeandkey
 RE: Four.

Offline
Posts: 729
Joined: May 2016
That place that isn't here
>It's too early to celebrate now, wait until you cleaved this world in twain.
07-15-2017, 08:07 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
NotABear
 RE: Four.

Offline
Posts: 219
Joined: Dec 2011
( INTERNAL MEMO: . . . Mm. Maybe it is just us. Do not mind us. Just speculating. )
07-16-2017, 12:43 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tuesbirdy
 RE: Four.

Offline
Posts: 666
Joined: Apr 2017
(07-15-2017, 09:31 AM)NotABear Wrote:
Spoiler :
( INTERNAL MEMO: The Techmind requests everyone's attention, the Techmind has a question that has been on it's mind as of late, regarding Visitor Aubrey. )
( INTERNAL MEMO (CONT): . . . Does anyone in the Council have any recollection of the events that Visitor Aubrey speaks of, ten years ago? The Techmind has always had a councilor in office, as far back as our collected memories remember, and we do not recall any Visitors ten years ago. )
( INTERNAL MEMO (CONT): To be clear, we do not doubt the things Visitor Aubrey has said. Visitor Aubrey clearly understands how this place works, to a degree. If anything, that makes us more concerned. What happened that we did not see? )
"The Techmind appreciates the data you have furnished us with, Visitor Aubrey. Give ADA some rest and please proceed indoors, where we will hopefull be clear of this confounding static. We will also retrieve the defeated [T0-AF] unit and see that it is compensated for it's service."

(07-15-2017, 09:38 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: Glaaaaaaaaad to be of service, Aubrey.

If you don't mind Aubrey, I would like to try a few experiments involving delivering cargo, and testing material we have in stock.

All you have to do is pick whichever package sounds interesting, and we'll prepare the materials and ship it somewhere nearby.
Spoiler :
[Image: kKuGRXQ.png]
Hearty Package
-Contains several healing tokens, suitable for most living beings.

[Image: QOsGRLy.png]
Novelty Package
-Contains Unique magic crystals, compatible with any magic bracelet. Probably works with Ada as well, if those gems come out. Failing that, it includes a microbracelet for Ada to wear. Looks silly, but it should work.

[Image: 0mg4MOR.png]
Null Package
-Contains... Nothing? Huh. I could have sworn... I, uh. Guess you can use it to store things? Barnabas, we have a situation...
And before you ask, we will be confirming the requested package is the one sent. No more Honkit incidents.
Spoiler :
Te,ch,ch mind, perhaps it is simply a matter of growing dull over the years. We have had little reason to observe outside our personal domains, and everything seems to be fine. Well, not quite fine, the honkit is still on the prowl, but we can deal with that issue when we get there.

AUBREY
"I'll take the Hearty Package."
"It's more important that I survive than I have prettier toys to play with."

(07-15-2017, 09:41 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: apologiesa-u-b-r-e-y

wasthatrightthistime?

iagreeletadarestandmaybegoandexploreabit

Spoiler :
An internal letter in reply to the Techmind,

sadly, no, I do not. We have only entered after that year span has passed, I believe. The previous one in charge must have failed to tell us as well.

Perhaps it has something to do with this "Jackie" she keeps talking about.

a quick additon: iagree
perhapsweshouldaskher writtenbysunflowr

Signed, wiltingMyosotis.


(07-15-2017, 01:56 PM)Seyhial Wrote: > It's been 10 years. What makes you think your friend is alive ?

The implications set Aubrey's blood aflame.

[Image: aubreyglare.png?raw=true]

AUBREY
"What makes you think she isn't? Jackie is alive. I̥̬͡ ̙̬̖͘k̩ͅn̡ǫ͓͖̤͎w̡ ̥̟̬͎it!͙͍͍̻̖!"

AUBREY
"That... that thing didn't bring us here to die."
"Four children. Four souls. Four endless fonts of WILL to—"

(07-15-2017, 06:40 PM)Dediles Wrote: hey everyone sorry I'm late. traffic am I right? anyway I'm here now and this Aubrey character looks interesting. let's try not to get her killed this time alright? alright.

>hey kid, you seem a little bit... off, your voice does this t̛̪͇h̳́i̠s̭̲͎̙͎̭͜ ͍̙̯we̹̬̘̭͚͜i̲r͏͎͙͇͖̩ḏ͉͚̫̙͕͍ ̞͍̟̦̮g͞lį̯͙̞̙͚t͉̗̦̙̝̜͟ͅc͈̤̗͕h͙̤̯̩̼̬͠y ̠̟̦t̛̟̰h͓͝i̛̹̹͖n̯̗͠ͅg̰̟̞̣̘͠ and it's kinda worrying. are you doing OK? -Avatar of the Dead Lilies

Your concern calms Aubrey down some. She collects herself and takes a deep, grounding breath.

(07-15-2017, 01:24 PM)Myeth Wrote:
Spoiler :
Internal letter to Dude fam Techmind,

Nope.

Sincerely,

~Radical Red

>"Same with you, Aubrey. Don't push yourself too hard. Heck, your voice is glitching out, and that is not good. It won't just be your voice if you keep pushing. You do not want to go to the other place, where broken ones go. It's extremely easy to go there, but crawling out is another plane of impossibility, dude man."

AUBREY
"I know. I know. I know."
"What lured me and Jackie to the in-between, all those years ago..."
"I believe that's where it came from."


(07-15-2017, 01:31 PM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: > Aubrey dear, how old are you exactly? How did you even enter this place? Pardon us, I would simply like to clarify things. We are all for helping you, but we do not understand. We have never seen you before, but for some reason, lest I'm mistaken you act like you have.

AUBREY
"I'm 20. I got here the same way I got out: With some extradimensional help."
"I don't want to talk about it right now. Not in... public... like this."

(07-15-2017, 08:07 PM)typeandkey Wrote: >It's too early to celebrate now, wait until you cleaved this world in twain.

AUBREY
"Haha..."
"Do you think I could be that kind of hero?"

The s͉̝̺͇͈̩̱t̠͕̱͍́a̬̠̣̮̮̞͙͟t̤̰̞͚i̢̗̞̫̮̭̜̺c̮̺̦͠ grows. Aubrey shivers. One imagines she's outstayed her welcome.

AUBREY
"Let's go inside."

==>
07-16-2017, 12:53 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tuesbirdy
 RE: Four.

Offline
Posts: 666
Joined: Apr 2017
LOADING...

[Image: nextroom.png?raw=true]

Aubrey hurries into the building, Ada in tow. The sight that awaits them—and you—is strikingly mundane, strange materials aside.

AUBREY
"Hmm."
"This is underwhelming--"

The door swings shut behind her. She startles at the noise.

AUBREY
"That happened."
"I don't hear the static as much indoors..."
07-16-2017, 12:58 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wiltingMyosotis
 RE: Four.
Too Busy Reading

Offline
Posts: 623
Joined: Apr 2016
> I apologize for that, Aubrey. I hope you feel better.
> Could you kindly read that book and see what it has to say? It has me curious.

[Image: IMG_6374.png][Image: IMG_6375.png][Image: IMG_6377.png]
07-16-2017, 01:21 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Seyhial
 RE: Four.

Offline
Posts: 69
Joined: Jul 2017
France
> Was your plan to just come back here and somehow rescue your friend ? Did you even bring anything to help you ? You're just as naive as you were back in the theater.

> Fortunately for you, you've got the Council this time. And we will make you stronger than you could ever imagine.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2017, 02:16 PM by Seyhial.)
07-16-2017, 02:15 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: Four.

Offline
Posts: 822
Joined: Dec 2016
ah. ah. ah. yes.
A fine choice.
It should fall from above in your vicinity soon.
Just pop open the snap locks on the front, and the contents are yours.

Package Contents
Spoiler :
[Image: fF05rYN.png]
5x 1/3 Health Tokens

[Image: 6ZZHB5v.png]
3x 1/2 Health Tokens

[Image: My8wnN6.png]
1x 1/1 Health Token
Just crush them to use them. Easy enough.
Oh, and ap ol og ie's in advance if it lands on you or Ada. It's a small package, but ■■■■■■ or ■■■■■■ ■■.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
07-16-2017, 03:40 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: Four.
HELL YEAH!

Offline
Posts: 1,597
Joined: Mar 2017
The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
>"GIRL DON'T OPEN THE BOOK, DON'T TOUCH IT, DON'T GET NEAR IT, FUCKING OBLITERATE IT AND RUN"

Spoiler :
Important Letter to all members of the Radical Council,

Dear lord it's that fucking book again. They didn't even go easy on the girl and give her a paperback blue book. They went and picked the hardcover green. She must have really pissed them off in someway. Colour me Red, and suspicious.

~Radical Red

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
You can check me out here as well!
07-16-2017, 04:05 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Dediles
 RE: Four.

Offline
Posts: 83
Joined: Aug 2016
Spoiler :
RE: Radical Red
what exactly is wrong with a hardcover green book? it's hardly the most threatening color, unlike oh say, the color of blood. seriously, cool your radical jets.
-Avatar of the Dead Lilies

>textures here kinda suck right? what is that table even made of? or is this one of those metaphysical it's made of imagination type deals?
07-16-2017, 05:39 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
typeandkey
 RE: Four.

Offline
Posts: 729
Joined: May 2016
That place that isn't here
>Sit down at that table and call out for service. Tsk, they don't even have the menus out yet, shameful.
07-16-2017, 06:21 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: Four.
HELL YEAH!

Offline
Posts: 1,597
Joined: Mar 2017
The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
Spoiler :
Re:Re: Avatar of the red lilies

Oh man, oh man, that's what they want you to think, buddo. Remember John from accounting? The guy that really likes to hold eye contact for too long and steals your interdimensional pens sometimes? Green book fuckin took him, and he never had a chance. This is why we shouldn't trust those damn green books, especially those stupid-ass hardcover ones. You know how hard they are to exterminate?

Took me 3 months of rapid radical firepower before I can even get near the library, and that's from one, small green book the size of my palm. That thing on the table right now is fuckin ginormous, and she'll either get her soul devoured like an afternoon snack, or get turned into a blood cloud or something. Not fun or radical, duderino.

~Radical Red

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
You can check me out here as well!
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2017, 07:45 PM by Myeth.)
07-16-2017, 07:44 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply