Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

A Happening
Author Message
Myeth
 RE: A Happening
#26
waldo no more

Offline
Posts: 673
Joined: Mar 2017
The sand pits
Seduce him while burning down the building, then kick him in the shins

[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png]

Me army of waddlers
07-20-2017, 08:27 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
skeleton
 RE: A Happening
#27
Snail Bone

Offline
Posts: 65
Joined: Jul 2017
Bone Pit
[Image: itbegins.gif]
You reach out and put a comforting claw on Tirbold's shoulder, who doesn't seem really that comfortable with the claw but hey who cares. It is time to thank them for all they've done and like physical contact is part one of your three step thank you plan.

Twoeyes: Tirbold, you are really attractive for a horseman and I am going to do my best to remember you when I become an archdemon. If you ever end up in hell, look me up.

Tirbold: I am. So uncomfortable right now man.

Twoeyes: Yeehaw.

Twoeyes: Also.

[Image: goodbye.gif]

Twoeyes: HAIL SATAN!

Tirbold: Oh.

You quickly drop your primordial fire on the ground and pick it up. The rug's already caught fire by the time you got those fucking SWEET kicks on his disgusting horse shins as well as destroyed a bit more of his property for good measure before finally booking it.

Tirbold seems, at best, nonplussed by this turn of events.

Quickly you duck out across the street and dive into the bushes. This town is incredibly small, maybe about four streets, and the general store was right across from what seems like the only real meeting spot in town. Somehow you don't think you'd be able to convince them you didn't start the fire.

[Image: cute.gif]

So what's the plan now? Treequest still on?
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2017, 09:58 AM by skeleton.)
07-21-2017, 09:52 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: A Happening
#28
waldo no more

Offline
Posts: 673
Joined: Mar 2017
The sand pits
>Go to tree, go to tree! Kick the tree?

[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png]

Me army of waddlers
07-22-2017, 01:53 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
bigro
 RE: A Happening
#29
Please explain

Offline
Posts: 1,905
Joined: Dec 2012
Radelaide
yeah, totes still on. Better just burn this town down for good measure though, just in case.

[Image: sdivps.png][Image: ldrohc.png][Image: rqgkny.png]
07-23-2017, 10:13 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Reyweld
 RE: A Happening
#30
zip

Offline
Posts: 4,648
Joined: Dec 2014
Canadon't know please send help
>Go back in there and seduce Tirbold some more. You'll be in your element (fire, that is)

Sig:
Spoiler :
(03-02-2015, 02:07 AM)Papers Wrote: i don't know what i expected from reyweld's new hawkspace thread
(06-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Schazer Wrote: Tokyo could kick your scrawny ass

---

[Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1]
my babies
07-25-2017, 12:41 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
skeleton
 RE: A Happening
#31
Snail Bone

Offline
Posts: 65
Joined: Jul 2017
Bone Pit
[Image: bye_town.png]
You run around town dragging your fire across buildings, being careful to avoid getting spotted. Probably getting spotted a bit. A few people yell at you to stop before getting too caught up trying to manage the fires instead of dealing with you.
It doesn't take long before the whole town is alight, after all it was pretty small and pretty jam packed. You can still hear people shouting in there. You almost feel a little bad for them...

Not too bad though. You turn to look at the lake. You still don't have a boat but-

[Image: invitation.png]

... Huh. Well that's not suspect at all. A little black raft floats away from the island and towards you.
Meanwhile, behind you you hear a very deep, angry voice shouting "Demon!" as it draws progressively closer.
It looks like you should maybe decide between catching a ride or dealing with a very angry townsperson.
07-25-2017, 02:47 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tuesday
 RE: A Happening
#32
 

Offline
Posts: 657
Joined: Apr 2017
catch-a-riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide
07-25-2017, 10:50 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: A Happening
#33
 

Offline
Posts: 515
Joined: Dec 2016
get on the raft. flip off the village as the raft presumably takes you to the tree.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
07-25-2017, 10:53 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
bigro
 RE: A Happening
#34
Please explain

Offline
Posts: 1,905
Joined: Dec 2012
Radelaide
swim.

[Image: sdivps.png][Image: ldrohc.png][Image: rqgkny.png]
07-25-2017, 01:46 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: A Happening
#35
waldo no more

Offline
Posts: 673
Joined: Mar 2017
The sand pits
>KICK HIM INTO OBLIVION, SPECIFICALLY KICK HIS SHINS INTO OBLIVION. THEN WE FUCK OFF ON THE RAFT AND GIVE EM' THE OLD BIRD.

[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png]

Me army of waddlers
07-25-2017, 05:57 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Reyweld
 RE: A Happening
#36
zip

Offline
Posts: 4,648
Joined: Dec 2014
Canadon't know please send help
>lay on the raft and paddle to the tree

>also don't set it on fire, that would be rude

Sig:
Spoiler :
(03-02-2015, 02:07 AM)Papers Wrote: i don't know what i expected from reyweld's new hawkspace thread
(06-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Schazer Wrote: Tokyo could kick your scrawny ass

---

[Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1]
my babies
07-26-2017, 12:29 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
skeleton
 RE: A Happening
#37
Snail Bone

Offline
Posts: 65
Joined: Jul 2017
Bone Pit
You think it best to perhaps just jump aboard the raft and save the angry folk for a later date, no matter how much you desire to plant your hoofsies all over their possibly countless shins. You get ready to (eugh) touch water to get the raft moving when it lurches off on its own and starts dragging you towards the island.
You quickly comfort yourself in the fact that this totally isn't weird or creepy at all.

[Image: travel2.gif]

It takes about four or five minutes to reach the center of the lake, and the whole time you are accosted by incredibly annoying fireflies that buzz all around and get in your big eye and bat incessantly against your hide to no avail. You're doing it. You're finishing Treequest. You're gonna fuck with that tree so hard.

Eventually the raft bumps against the island's shore and you cautiously step off.
It's only now that you're here and on it you realize theres not a whole lot on this island, just some weird shrubs, a couple rocks, you now, and of course-

[Image: justanormaltree.png]

The offending tree itself. Being all. Pitch black and blending in with the cavernous void that is the night sky on whatever plane this is. Ridiculously tall. Honestly kind of creepy why is it off on its own here.

Well you figure you should start trying to find some way to fuck with the tree. I mean it's a tree. You do have fire. Fire is pretty good-

[Image: nighttime.gif]

HELLO LITTLE DEMON.

A thought rudely interrupts your inner monologue and derails your train of thought. This is particularly rude because it is not your own thought you are thinking. The thought you've thunk comes from a space you think is all around you but also perhaps inside of you making the thinking you thought you thunk actually thoughts thunk by another thinker.
Between this other thinker thinking your thoughts before you could've thunk them there's also a rather uncomfortable sound of groaning and creaking wood as the trees roots expand further into the island around it.

WHAT AN UNEXPECTED SURPRISE. SEEING SOMEONE LIKE YOU. IN A PLACE LIKE THIS. TOTALLY. UNEXPECTED. COMPLETELY. UNTHOUGHT OF. OUT OF THE QUESTION. BEYOND CONSIDERATION.

YOU CAN CALL ME THE NIGHT.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2017, 10:27 AM by skeleton.)
07-27-2017, 10:27 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
bigro
 RE: A Happening
#38
Please explain

Offline
Posts: 1,905
Joined: Dec 2012
Radelaide
Die? Die. Help me by dying.

[Image: sdivps.png][Image: ldrohc.png][Image: rqgkny.png]
07-27-2017, 10:32 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Reyweld
 RE: A Happening
#39
zip

Offline
Posts: 4,648
Joined: Dec 2014
Canadon't know please send help
>Can I touch one of your eyes? Like, a gentle caress?

Sig:
Spoiler :
(03-02-2015, 02:07 AM)Papers Wrote: i don't know what i expected from reyweld's new hawkspace thread
(06-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Schazer Wrote: Tokyo could kick your scrawny ass

---

[Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1]
my babies
07-27-2017, 02:08 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: A Happening
#40
 

Offline
Posts: 515
Joined: Dec 2016
>Why do I have the terrible feeling I can't solve this with fire?

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
07-27-2017, 02:54 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tuesday
 RE: A Happening
#41
 

Offline
Posts: 657
Joined: Apr 2017
(07-27-2017, 02:54 PM)Arcanuse Wrote: >Why do I have the terrible feeling I can't solve this with fire?


But I'm gonna try anyway
07-27-2017, 07:45 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
FlanDab
 RE: A Happening
#42
Polite Guardian of Corruption

Offline
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 2017
>Mind if I take your autograph?
07-27-2017, 09:15 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
skeleton
 RE: A Happening
#43
Snail Bone

Offline
Posts: 65
Joined: Jul 2017
Bone Pit
Twoeyes: Hey can I touch one of your eyes? Like a gentle caress?

I REALLY WOULD RATHER YOU N-

[Image: poke.gif]

Twoeyes: Can I get your autograph too???? Do you burn???

OH DEAR.

Twoeyes: Can you like even die??? Do you burn???????

I DO NOT THINK THIS IS WORKING OUT. QUITE AS WELL AS I HOPED.

[Image: fuckingwithatree.png]

LISTEN. I DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE LIMBS WITH WHICH TO SIGN ANYTHING. I DO NOT BURN. KILLING ME IS HIGHLY IMPROBABLE. AND YOU ARE A BIT OF AN IDIOT.
LISTEN. I NEED YOU TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME. IF YOU CAN KEEP ATTENTION FOR. MORE THAN A FEW SECONDS. IF POSSIBLE. CAN YOU DO THAT FOR ME. LITTLE DEMON.
I CAN SIGN SO MANY THINGS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO HELP GIVE ME HANDS.
OTHERWISE I GUESS I COULD JUST. TAKE YOU INTO MY ROOTS. WITH ALL THE OTHER BUMBLING FOOLS WHO COME HERE JUST TO HARASS A SIMPLE TREE.


Well it seems Treequest is going really fucking great? This is some pro level fuckwithening happening here. How to keep up the pressure...
07-28-2017, 07:30 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
FlanDab
 RE: A Happening
#44
Polite Guardian of Corruption

Offline
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 2017
>Well, if that's the case, can you teach me how to sign your signature? Perhaps I can act as your pair of hands.
07-28-2017, 09:59 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: A Happening
#45
waldo no more

Offline
Posts: 673
Joined: Mar 2017
The sand pits
"Take you into my roots"

>Finally

[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png]

Me army of waddlers
07-28-2017, 05:20 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Reyweld
 RE: A Happening
#46
zip

Offline
Posts: 4,648
Joined: Dec 2014
Canadon't know please send help
>What do you want me to do? I'll probably do it no matter what, but I want to know before I commit

Sig:
Spoiler :
(03-02-2015, 02:07 AM)Papers Wrote: i don't know what i expected from reyweld's new hawkspace thread
(06-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Schazer Wrote: Tokyo could kick your scrawny ass

---

[Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1]
my babies
07-29-2017, 09:35 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tuesday
 RE: A Happening
#47
 

Offline
Posts: 657
Joined: Apr 2017
>Will the thing you want me to do cause me any bodily harm, because that's uncool
07-29-2017, 09:44 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: A Happening
#48
His Most Serene Higness

Offline
Posts: 107
Joined: Aug 2017
The Land of Never There
>Yes, take me DEEP into your big black long and muscular roots so that i may cover it all with saliva and caress it slowly up and down left and right until you SCREAM!
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2017, 03:06 PM by Angustine.)
09-05-2017, 07:16 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: A Happening
#49
waldo no more

Offline
Posts: 673
Joined: Mar 2017
The sand pits
BAD, ANGUSTINE, BAD

[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png]

Me army of waddlers
09-06-2017, 09:44 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply