Lucidstuck II

Lucidstuck II
RE: Lucidstuck II
>1

Let's go to Locad! Uilos might like the Rose, as his conjuration was also a rose.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>2

Everything kinda springboards out of Lomam. Might as well start there first, and it's also relatively low risk.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> 3. Why not BOTH.

Let's make this adventure last ;)
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
(03-09-2019, 09:50 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »> 3. Why not BOTH.

Let's make this adventure last ;)

nN, 3 was "Later." Don't you mean 4?
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>1
Locad is more likely to have a monster we need to kill. Getting a soul would be useful.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> Derrick: move so you're not standing on Uilos's bed and go to LOMAM first. Lucia might be there after all.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
(03-10-2019, 04:17 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: move so you're not standing on Uilos's bed and go to LOMAM first. Lucia might be there after all.

Seconding this because being a gentleman here is also good, in both parts of that command.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
2

> Derrick: Go to LOMAM. After all, who else is best-suited to give him the grand tour? Besides Lucia, probably.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>2

Derrick: go to lomam, you could take the chance to retrieve your gear, introduce uilos to your friends too
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Derrick: Let's go to LOMAM first

[Image: bQ6jlHZ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

After some time, the pattering of rain ceases from overhead.

[Image: H45g8DU.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: zMht7YW.png]

Boof! You and your group burst from the ground into the depths of Faint Glimmer.

[Image: HDboj5x.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: HyhAYqT.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You must grant Uilos access to the fort network by inviting him into your party to proceed. Will you?

1. Yes
2. No
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>1

I think we can trust him now, right?
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>1. Might as well
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>1.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Reggie:Scan uillos first. Just in case.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
(03-16-2019, 11:39 AM)Fellow Wrote: »>Reggie:Scan uillos first. Just in case.

sorry fellow, but downvoting, Monsters notice when we scan them and Uilos didn't' seem to like it last time, I doubt his disposition will have changed, no need to piss him off.

> 1: Derrick: agree but tell him that you haven't been here in awhile so you don't know what you'll find in Lexii's house and to be on his guard.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Oh whoops I forgot about that, you're right. I guess it's not very likely that UE snuck in there.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
1 RPing with the group is basically being in the party already
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
=>

[Image: cO3MGWl.png]

Uilos has joined the party!

S: 1100
I: 90
D: 850
V: 9700

Uilos can commune with flora and fauna to do his bidding, it may prove useful in other realms!

[Image: OogMGQj.png]

You make your way through the fort networks into Lomam.

[Image: Nm0sfJE.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Derrick: Why not? You could have Reggie appraise it. Also, perhaps you should make a backpack for Bambino. That way you could pick up shiny things for Ruu you find along the way.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Uilios: Offer the lovely wyverin girl the best bouquet of flowers you can conjure up.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Derrick: agree, sounds good, also ask Ruu what what did she write on the skull mean, and if she wants to come hang out with you. Also, has she seen Lucia or Ira around?
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Derrick: agree, sounds good, also ask Ruu what what did she write on the skull mean, and if she wants to come hang out with you. Also, has she seen Lucia or Ira around?

[Image: 5634oBQ.png]

You try to store the green thing in your inventory but you cannot on account of lack of space!


Show ChatlogShow
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Derrick: you do realize you have pockets, right?
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Derrick: Go see your maid right now!
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> Derrick: After wishing Ruu a good nap, check on Lucia... you've gotta know what different means.
Quote