Lucidstuck II

Lucidstuck II
RE: Lucidstuck II
Derrick: Maybe you should talk with Uilos a bit. Maybe get to know him a bit better, see what he likes, and if he'd be cool to hang out with you all more

[Image: ozfQO9e.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Uilos sounds very powerful to you, you're glad he's not aggressive!

[Image: ldUYUCV.png]

You reach the outskirts of storm-worm meadow into Heaven ascension. The highest mountain seems to pierce the cloud line. This might be quite a journey ahead of you. The air feels cooler and there's more of a breeze on this side of the realm.

Show ChatlogShow
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Derrick: Do you think setting up a new communication network between the realms would be a cool idea? It would allow you to get in contact with the denizens of the dream world like Uilos much easier, and it'd give them stuff to do if they're bored. You could probably set it up pretty easily with your item combination as well.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> Derrick: Ask Ulios if he can try to fly them through the area. Hopefully he’d be able to carry the weight of you, but Bambino might need to find his way unless Reggie can carry him, which seems unlikely.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Derrick: Do you think setting up a new communication network between the realms would be a cool idea? It would allow you to get in contact with the denizens of the dream world like Uilos much easier, and it'd give them stuff to do if they're bored. You could probably set it up pretty easily with your item combination as well

[Image: XjorDBg.png]

After trekking through the rocky terrain, you notice it got noticeably colder...

Show ChatlogShow

You spy in the distance a figure in dark blue, perhaps it is Zendo!

[Image: bQ3FC0v.png]

After catching up, you immediately notice something different about him, as if his whole demeanor has changed.
Show ChatlogShow

1. Nah, just making sure you were out of trouble
2. It could be fun, sure.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>2: Derrick, can you huddle up into Bambino's fur for warmth? Alternatively, what items do you have with you at the moment?
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> Derrick: Try dream manipulation. You've grown so much, maybe you can't conjure things out of nothing, but perhaps change the properties of what you are wearing? Imagine your hoodie being warmer than it is.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Reggie: Sneak a quick scan in there to see if anything's changed with Zendo.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Reggie: If the attendants retain memories from other dreamer's dreams, then have entities like us shown up before?
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Derrick: ask Uilos if he can try to communicate things about his old realm attendant in another way. Maybe through making shapes from vines, playing charades, or drawing objects associated with the attendant out of black creation stone
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
(11-11-2018, 07:25 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Reggie: Sneak a quick scan in there to see if anything's changed with Zendo.

Seconding.

> 2
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Derrick: It could be fun, sure

[Image: euXZfLT.png]

You accept Zendo's invitation and get moving. Seems strange after everything you've been through.

[Image: nhmAoqx.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: dooSLNi.png]

While Reggie performs his stat reading, Uilos glares at you.

Show ChatlogShow
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Detrick: Restore diplomacy! Quickly apologise to both of them for Reggie's lack of tact and ensure them it was force of habit and that you need a quick talk with him... then retreat to the side and quietly thank Reggie, but ask him to please be more subtle next time.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> Derrick: Explain to Uilos you were just looking for curiosity's sake and didn't mean anything by it. Let him see your stats if he wants.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Quote