Lucidstuck II

Lucidstuck II
RE: Lucidstuck II
2 yeah
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>2
mhm
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
2.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Derrick: Talk with Zendo first

[Image: CZJl0zi.png]

You tell Yienna you'll check it out, but first you want to speak with Zendo.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: AjMsfdi.png]

You received 12 ZENDO'S THROWING KNIVES and ZENDO'S TRIPWIRE.

Show ChatlogShow

After Zendo gives you the items, he pauses and looks off into the distance, somewhat seemingly lost in thought. Maybe he's done chatting for now...

1. Talk to Uilos
2. Check out Yienna's home
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>1 Talk to ya boy Uilos.

We better not ignore the guy we fought so hard to bring up here, and who might have some heavy emotions to talk about
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>1

See what our boy Uilos is thinking about
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>1 >1 >1
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> 1
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> Talk to the beautiful boy, but BEFORE THAT

> Derrick: ask Zendo if being like that hurts, what with the missing bits and exposed bones. You have a friend who may be able to help him with that, after all, and it may be a good idea for him to consider while he meditates.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Oh damn! So we totally could have built a bridge out of bnothing but endless piles of kunais and razor-wire back there! x3

Oh-well, at least Reggie got to experience his first time under (relatively) friendly and calm circumstances. :P

(02-15-2019, 10:38 AM)Panur Wrote: »> Talk to the beautiful boy, but BEFORE THAT

> Derrick: ask Zendo if being like that hurts, what with the missing bits and exposed bones. You have a friend who may be able to help him with that, after all, and it may be a good idea for him to consider while he meditates.

Yea, seconding this. I personally see no reason why we should beat around the bush instead of proposing to have Emily purify the poor guy already.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Derrick: Ask Zendo if being like that hurts, what with the missing bits and exposed bones. You have a friend who may be able to help him with that, after all, and it may be a good idea for him to consider while he meditates

[Image: peS2N0j.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: nUaGoZE.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Time to check out Yienna's house
2. Talk to Steve the snowman
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>1: But, uhh.... double check to make sure if Steve is a real person or not. In the dream world you can never be too sure.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>1 This should be good
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Again, Yienna isn't going anywhere...

>Derrick: No reason to postpone that. Draw a nice, wide garden-box full of mountain-flowers for Uilios. Then check is Steve can talk ...you can never be sure of anything in this realm.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>1
lets not leave yienna waiting any longer, we can do stuff like talking to the snowman and drawing some plants after
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Derrick: check out Yienna’s house, and ask her permission before drawing a gartden box
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> 1

I'm 90% sure Steve can't talk, but if he can he won't mind us going to check on Yienna.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Quote