Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

E_O__E
Author Message
SirBlizz98
 E_O__E
#1
S. L. GG Esq.

Offline
Posts: 484
Joined: Mar 2013
[Image: mXu1Kl9.png]
You awaken to darkness. You, a young woman, that is, late teens, probably, you never really cared much about it after you turned Sixteen. You awoke from a rapidly fading dream, a nightmare, screaming, fire, people shouting things, people - doctors, sticking needles into... you think it was you but you can't remember. You're glad it's over at any rate.

>Open your eyes.

[Image: w0OfEm2.png]

You open your eyes, it's still dark. That's not overly distressing but something nonetheless makes a cold chill run up your spine. You don't recognize the darkness of the room. The shape is wrong. This isn't your room, or any room you remember falling asleep in. Your eyes dart around the blackness, their are shapes that your suppose are furniture, but you can't recognize them in the darkness.

[Image: D2ZXt6T.png]

You scan the darkness, and your eyes fixate on the light across the way, a switch, and some other shapes you can't recognize but your figure that they must be doors, or at least doorways? Maybe. You're rather distressed owing to the circumstances, but your feel like it's best not to panic.

Spoiler :
Yes, this is the exact same as before, but now with pictures, because after some soul searching, I realized that telling a story without pictures was not one of my strong suits.

[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
08-05-2017, 03:35 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
[Robocoon]
 RE: E_O__E
#2
Friendly neighbourhood trash bot

Offline
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 2017
The landfill, please visit it's lonely
>A switch? Move it in every way but the right way.Take that, ya spooks!

[Image: uEcjEWp.png]
(A collab adventure with my dude, devil!)
08-05-2017, 06:23 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
BreadProduct
 RE: E_O__E
#3

Offline
Posts: 293
Joined: Jan 2013
Throw stuff at the switch until it activates. As is your custom.
08-05-2017, 11:03 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
typeandkey
 RE: E_O__E
#4

Offline
Posts: 766
Joined: May 2016
That place that isn't here
>Clap your hands to see if the lights are clapper activated.
>If not, just walk over and switch it on like a normal person, you silly-silly goofball.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2017, 01:18 AM by typeandkey.)
08-05-2017, 11:47 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
SirBlizz98
 RE: E_O__E
#5
S. L. GG Esq.

Offline
Posts: 484
Joined: Mar 2013
>Clap your hands to see if the lights are clapper activated.

[Image: CyFGF9P.png]

You clap your hands as discretely as you can...
Nothing happens.
You're glad there's noone around to see you do that.

>Throw stuff at the switch until it activates. As is your custom.

[Image: g8JNJP5.png]

You shuffle about the bed looking for something to toss. After a while of this you come to the conclusion that there isn't anything on this bud that would be suitable to throw at a small lightswitch. You guess you could throw the pillow but that wouldn't really accomplish anything.

>Just walk over and switch it on like a normal person, you silly-silly goofball.

[Image: drTUN4N.png]

You decide to just get up and flip the switch yourself, like a normal person. As you're walking across the carpeted floor, you cross over something cold, and hard a metal panel or something. Anyway, you get over to the switch with no complcations, unsurprising since it's just a darkened room, but still. The switch is a push button, so you just decide to eh... push it.

>

[Image: Z8tRIbD.png]
[Image: dmxipuM.png]

The lights come on and you feel yourself slightly relieved, yet all the same, still unsettled and a little creeped out. This room feels oddly sterile... or maybe the term is stale? You're not sure. You can definitely see there' s a metal panel now, and another room... it smells like a bathroom, which isn't complimentary. Is that an intercom?

[Image: qWc4mjY.png]

"Aah!"
"HELLO! / [E-713] / OUR SENSORS HAVE DETECTED / MOVEMENT / IN YOUR ROOM / THIS IS INDICATIVE OF ACTIVITY! / GOOD MORNING! / [E-713] / WE RECOMMEND YOU WAIT FOR YOUR ASSIGNED CARE OFFICER / -Click-Click- / PLEASE AND THANK-YOU!"

Oh... kay.

[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2017, 10:13 AM by SirBlizz98.)
08-07-2017, 06:44 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
[Robocoon]
 RE: E_O__E
#6
Friendly neighbourhood trash bot

Offline
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 2017
The landfill, please visit it's lonely
>Nope, that sounds sinister as fuck. Girl leAVE it ain't worth it to stay and get your soul shabanged.

[Image: uEcjEWp.png]
(A collab adventure with my dude, devil!)
08-07-2017, 09:59 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
typeandkey
 RE: E_O__E
#7

Offline
Posts: 766
Joined: May 2016
That place that isn't here
>State defiantly, "You're not the boss of me!" and run out the door giggling rebelliously.
>Realize there could be things in the room worth taking and sheepishly shuffle back in.
>Rummage around and take whatever you can. Weapons, tools, clothes, etc...
>THEN run out the door giggling rebelliously.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2017, 11:16 AM by typeandkey.)
08-07-2017, 11:12 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
The One Guy
 RE: E_O__E
#8

Offline
Posts: 126
Joined: Apr 2016
> Are you dressed? If not are there clothes anywhere?
08-07-2017, 03:23 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
FlanDab
 RE: E_O__E
#9
Polite Guardian of Corruption

Offline
Posts: 501
Joined: Jul 2017
The In Between of the Filverse and Earth
>Signs? Posters? Labels? Anything bearing information of the situation and location? READ THEM!

[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
08-10-2017, 03:49 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply