Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what kind of pizza is you
Keefachu
 what kind of pizza is you
prettyboy

if you was a pizza who would you be? (im pepperoni pizaa)

A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 12:26 PM by Keefachu.)
08-10-2017, 12:25 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: what kind of pizza is you

fully cooked, not frozen jalapeño pizza

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
08-10-2017, 12:27 PM
Justice Watch
I was once an earthexe

Washington State
I'm the second one

[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
08-10-2017, 12:27 PM
Keefachu
prettyboy

(08-10-2017, 12:27 PM)Wheat Wrote: fully cooked, not frozen jalapeño pizza

THIS IS A GOOD AND QUALITY PIZZA I APPROVE*
This post is now a ghost postThis post is now a ghost postThis post is now a ghost post

*Paid Promotion by the Pizza Administration

A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike
08-10-2017, 12:29 PM
Wheat

(08-10-2017, 12:29 PM)Keefachu Wrote: THIS IS A GOOD AND QUALITY PIZZA I APPROVE*
This post is now a ghost postThis post is now a ghost postThis post is now a ghost post

*Paid Promotion by the Pizza Administration

would it have gotten more or fewer points if it was frozen

08-10-2017, 12:30 PM
Wheat

(08-10-2017, 12:27 PM)Justice Watch Wrote: I'm the second one
how many did you order

08-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Wheat

who is paying for all of this

08-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Justice Watch
I was once an earthexe

Washington State
(08-10-2017, 12:32 PM)Wheat Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 12:27 PM)Justice Watch Wrote: I'm the second one
how many did you order

i ordered the second pizza

08-10-2017, 12:33 PM
Keefachu
prettyboy

(08-10-2017, 12:30 PM)Wheat Wrote: would it have gotten more or fewer points if it was frozen

fewer.. frozen jalapenos are not as good to me!!!

08-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Keefachu
prettyboy

(08-10-2017, 12:32 PM)Wheat Wrote: who is paying for all of this

sorry this is classified information

08-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Wheat

i meant the whole pizza frozen. thats a thing we do here

08-10-2017, 12:36 PM
Keefachu
prettyboy

(08-10-2017, 12:36 PM)Wheat Wrote: i meant the whole pizza frozen. thats a thing we do here

do you eat it FROZEN?? or is it just heat up pizza???
if its just heat up pizza it gains points because my favorite pizza is frozen totinos pizza yes although many other frozen pizzas are good

08-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Justice Watch
I was once an earthexe

Washington State
[Image: iJReMB8.png]:drudgeright:

08-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Wheat

(08-10-2017, 12:37 PM)Keefachu Wrote: do you eat it FROZEN?? or is it just heat up pizza???
if its just heat up pizza it gains points because my favorite pizza is frozen totinos pizza yes although many other frozen pizzas are good
as the eagletime saying goes, "pizza is a frozen treat." we all understand it fully and take it quite seriously

08-10-2017, 12:40 PM
Wheat

tho totinos are real good, whether the old circular party pizza, or the newer rectangular party pizza

08-10-2017, 12:42 PM
Keefachu
prettyboy

(08-10-2017, 12:42 PM)Wheat Wrote: tho totinos are real good, whether the old circular party pizza, or the newer rectangular party pizza

yes totinos pizza are very quality and both and all pizza shapes are acceptable

08-10-2017, 12:44 PM
Wheat

concept: pizza cube

08-10-2017, 12:49 PM
Keefachu
prettyboy

(08-10-2017, 12:49 PM)Wheat Wrote: concept: pizza cube

ITS GENIUS... you can build a prototype out of totinos even..

08-10-2017, 12:50 PM
Justice Watch
I was once an earthexe

Washington State
bringing a whole new meaning to a box of pizza

[Image: giphy.gif]

08-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Justice Watch
I was once an earthexe

Washington State
obey the cube

08-10-2017, 12:52 PM
ICan'tGiveCredit
Demonic Kitchen Appliance

The deepest, most petrifying depths of your local Wal-Mart
i am pineapple pizza

that is, a pineapple decorated with sauce and cheese.

i also drive. with pizza

[Image: OpOnY5j.jpg?width=431&height=431]

"A day without a laugh is a day wasted."
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png][Image: Sm02KV6.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 01:20 PM by ICan'tGiveCredit.)
08-10-2017, 01:05 PM
bigro
Please explain

Radelaide
Tacos are pizza.

[Image: sdivps.png][Image: ldrohc.png][Image: rqgkny.png]
08-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Wheat

(08-10-2017, 12:51 PM)Justice Watch Wrote: bringing a whole new meaning to a box of pizza

[Image: giphy.gif]

undo. undo.

08-11-2017, 01:48 AM
Wheat

I'm getting bad forebodings that something is going to happen to me involving this relic. likely my comeuppance for stealing the sneeze data thread

08-11-2017, 01:51 AM
Keefachu
prettyboy

(08-10-2017, 01:05 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: i am pineapple pizza

that is, a pineapple decorated with sauce and cheese.

i also drive. with pizza

[Image: OpOnY5j.jpg?width=431&height=431]

a TRUE pineapple pizza!! wild!!

pizza driving is an Advanced Technique.. im impressed..
only few have mastered such a skill

08-11-2017, 05:19 AM