* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what kind of pizza is you
bigro
 RE: what kind of pizza is you
Please explain

Radelaide
(08-10-2017, 01:59 PM)bigro Wrote: Tacos are pizza.

moreover: they are basically just an open faced sandwich with similar ingredients on top of the starch base. They're pizza.

[Image: sdivps.png][Image: ldrohc.png][Image: rqgkny.png]
08-11-2017, 05:24 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
SinkingSailor
........?

lost in time
I'm pineapple pizza. Nobody likes me ;-;

where
08-11-2017, 08:57 PM
Reyweld
zip

Canadon't know please send help
I'm a pizza with pre-fried mushrooms/peppers/onions/bacon on top

Sig:
Spoiler :
(03-02-2015, 02:07 AM)Papers Wrote: i don't know what i expected from reyweld's new hawkspace thread
(06-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Schazer Wrote: Tokyo could kick your scrawny ass
(11-10-2017, 06:39 PM)Myeth Wrote: reach for the stars
And then annihilate them as a powermove
08-11-2017, 09:05 PM
Keefachu
prettyboy

(08-11-2017, 08:57 PM)SinkingSailor Wrote: I'm pineapple pizza. Nobody likes me ;-;

aww!! dont worry pineapple pizza has its dedicated fans!!

A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike
08-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Keefachu
prettyboy

(08-11-2017, 09:05 PM)Reyweld Wrote: I'm a pizza with pre-fried mushrooms/peppers/onions/bacon on top

this sounds like a good pizza.. a good selection of toppings wow @ v@!

A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike
08-11-2017, 09:59 PM
bigro
Please explain

Radelaide
I once had a deep dish pizza that was filled with a quandong jam and cream. It was literally a pizza base too, don't come at me with this "that's just a pie" shit. This really opened my eyes as to what a deep dish pizza could be. The guy that made it said it was experimental and that the people he studied under in Italy would have murdered him for this heinous crime but overall it was actually pretty nice. The pizza base made it different, not necessarily better than if it had been pastry, nor worse, just different. Taco shitposts aside, this is the pizza I am. I feel it.

[Image: sdivps.png][Image: ldrohc.png][Image: rqgkny.png]
08-12-2017, 02:53 AM
Keefachu
prettyboy

(08-12-2017, 02:53 AM)bigro Wrote: I once had a deep dish pizza that was filled with a quandong jam and cream. It was literally a pizza base too, don't come at me with this "that's just a pie" shit. This really opened my eyes as to what a deep dish pizza could be. The guy that made it said it was experimental and that the people he studied under in Italy would have murdered him for this heinous crime but overall it was actually pretty nice. The pizza base made it different, not necessarily better than if it had been pastry, nor worse, just different. Taco shitposts aside, this is the pizza I am. I feel it.

wow.. a very risky, experimental deep dish pizza!! this sounds like a very interesting pizza and i would definitely give it a try!! @ @ you live a dangerous life if this is the pizza you are.. but good on you!

08-12-2017, 03:56 AM
Wheat

face book personality quiz that tells you what kind of pizza is you

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
08-12-2017, 04:54 AM
Keefachu
prettyboy

(08-12-2017, 04:54 AM)Wheat Wrote: face book personality quiz that tells you what kind of pizza is you

you dont need a face book quiz to tell you what pizza is you!!

look deep into yourself and decide it for yourself!!

08-12-2017, 10:28 AM
[Robocoon]
Friendly neighbourhood trash bot

The landfill, please visit it's lonely
Im piza

[Image: uEcjEWp.png]
(A collab adventure with my dude, devil!)
08-12-2017, 11:53 AM
Wheat

(08-12-2017, 10:28 AM)Keefachu Wrote: you dont need a face book quiz to tell you what pizza is you!!

have you considered the ad revenue from page clicks that my suggestion would surely bring?

08-13-2017, 04:14 AM
wyatt
clown brown from downtown

heckvile
im a nothing pizza with left beef
08-14-2017, 03:18 AM
Sleepy
tired

im bagel bites

The Boys
Spoiler :
[Image: 05UCjD.png][Image: lu5pbo7.png] [Image: SOqZJxK.png][Image: arCPbnd.png]
08-14-2017, 03:28 AM
Dis_Aster
Undying Aberration

Outside of local reality
Ya know one of those frozen pepperoni pizzas? sounds drab, right? But, okay. Get this:

This one has had one of those bags of shredded mozzarella dumped on top of it and is then put in the oven for half an hour. And you know what you get?

A pizza with a crispy cheese shell on top of it that manages to help keep it nice and toasty for the whole meal.
08-14-2017, 01:35 PM
BananaPanda
Never trust gnomes

Over here.
I would probably be a day old cold veggie pizza. Like the pizza that you forgot about in the fridge. Then when it's 5:30 am and you're really tired you open up the fridge to see me (the day old cold veggie pizza) and you say to yourself "nice," then proceed to close the fridge with your victory pizza in hand. That's who I strive to be.

Spoiler :
[Image: 2vIOREE.png]
[Image: 1gBPh1f.gif][Image: 8cpvsz.png][Image: doJGDrH.png] [Image: DAZzNDv.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2017, 04:28 PM by BananaPanda.)
08-14-2017, 04:19 PM
Justice Watch
I was once an earthexe

Washington State
(08-10-2017, 12:27 PM)Justice Watch Wrote: I'm the second one

I am the concept of a second pizza. Pizzas are great and all; they taste great, and are easy to eat. In this day and age, ordering pizza is easier than ever, thanks to the internet. Anyone can order a pizza.

But when it comes to social gatherings, a single pizza is never enough. Two people can share one pizza, but what about three people? At some point, a second pizza becomes a necessity - a second pizza turns a party into a pizza party.

I am the second pizza.

[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
08-15-2017, 12:17 AM
Keefachu
prettyboy

(08-12-2017, 11:53 AM)[Robocoon] Wrote: Im piza

piza good!!

08-15-2017, 01:35 AM
Keefachu
prettyboy

(08-13-2017, 04:14 AM)Wheat Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 10:28 AM)Keefachu Wrote: you dont need a face book quiz to tell you what pizza is you!!

have you considered the ad revenue from page clicks that my suggestion would surely bring?

i could.. id make so much ad revenue i could buy PIZZAs..
this is a hard decision!!

08-15-2017, 01:37 AM
Wheat

(08-15-2017, 12:17 AM)Justice Watch Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 12:27 PM)Justice Watch Wrote: I'm the second one

I am the concept of a second pizza. Pizzas are great and all; they taste great, and are easy to eat. In this day and age, ordering pizza is easier than ever, thanks to the internet. Anyone can order a pizza.

But when it comes to social gatherings, a single pizza is never enough. Two people can share one pizza, but what about three people? At some point, a second pizza becomes a necessity - a second pizza turns a party into a pizza party.

I am the second pizza.
Daang

dang

08-15-2017, 05:42 AM
Wheat

it's the second pizza, by William Butler Eats

08-15-2017, 05:43 AM
Wheat

(08-15-2017, 01:37 AM)Keefachu Wrote: i could.. id make so much ad revenue i could buy PIZZAs..
this is a hard decision!!

for every click that is made, you could click on an online ordering service to get another pizza. start collecting pizzas, sampling exotic varieties, open up a museum etc

08-15-2017, 05:45 AM