Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ill draw your character!! (maybe)
Keefachu
 ill draw your character!! (maybe)
prettyboy

hey guys :> i want to practice drawing other's characters!!

so please reply with a ref or some decent image of an oc or something and maybe ill draw them (if i can)!!

A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike
08-11-2017, 01:06 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Robust Laser
 RE: ill draw your character!! (maybe)
chillbug

Kelowna, BC, Canada, THE MOON
Spoiler :
[Image: yH2YYWT.png]
oops i dropped my bug
08-11-2017, 08:39 PM
Keefachu
prettyboy

(08-11-2017, 08:39 PM)Robust Laser Wrote:
Spoiler :
[Image: yH2YYWT.png]
oops i dropped my bug

[Image: c7a8df85454e32114b14fd9136741afe.png]

im sorry if this is really sloppy!!

i admittedly had a very hard time with this... it was good practice though thanks for letting me draw your bug!

A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike
08-12-2017, 01:11 PM
Robust Laser
chillbug

Kelowna, BC, Canada, THE MOON
pfff thank you for doing free arts! She looks super great, thank you!! :> :>

also was it the arms at all because i fully admit more than two arms is just too many
08-12-2017, 01:51 PM
bigro
Please explain

Radelaide
a really, really big machamp

[Image: sdivps.png][Image: ldrohc.png][Image: rqgkny.png]
08-13-2017, 06:55 AM
wyatt
clown brown from downtown

heckvile
[Image: 8XMF5lX.png]

el honko
08-14-2017, 03:16 AM
Justice Watch
I was once an earthexe

Washington State
draw my oc

[Image: fcBZ4En.png]

[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2017, 06:02 AM by Justice Watch.)
08-15-2017, 05:48 AM
Keefachu
prettyboy

(08-15-2017, 05:48 AM)Justice Watch Wrote: draw my oc

[Image: fcBZ4En.png]

i CANOOT BELIEVE U STOLE MY OWN OC I WILL SUE U FOR THIS

Spoiler :
[Image: b3fba51320efbca57a54101e6d263335.png]

anyways here is this animorphs i did HAH

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2017, 06:47 AM by Keefachu.)
08-15-2017, 06:08 AM