Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

The Monty Hall Illusion
Author Message
Reyweld
 The Monty Hall Illusion
#1
Tra͟sh R͠oya͢l ̷of S͜hi҉t To̢wn͞

Online
Posts: 5,551
Joined: Dec 2014
De Da De Da De Datta
Choose a Box:

.___
[___]

.___
[___]

.___
[___]



ALL AVAILABLE BRANCHES:
Spoiler :
OUTCOME A-001 [OPEN] - Three Empty Box Fort (#12)

CORE OUTCOME B [ALWAYS_OPEN] - Middle Chosen, Top Revealed As Goat (#5)
OUTCOME B-001 [OPEN] - Top Selected, Owning Intentional Goat (#8)

CORE OUTCOME C [ALWAYS_OPEN] - Boxes 2 and 3 Switched, Top Chosen, Car Revealed (#12)

Sig:
Spoiler :
(03-02-2015, 02:07 AM)Papers Wrote: i don't know what i expected from reyweld's new hawkspace thread
(06-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Schazer Wrote: Tokyo could kick your scrawny ass
(11-10-2017, 06:39 PM)Myeth Wrote: reach for the stars
And then annihilate them as a powermove
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2017, 02:29 PM by Reyweld.)
08-28-2017, 01:30 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wyatt
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#2
clown brown from downtown

Offline
Posts: 475
Joined: Apr 2016
heckvile
All box.
08-28-2017, 01:38 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Reyweld
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#3
Tra͟sh R͠oya͢l ̷of S͜hi҉t To̢wn͞

Online
Posts: 5,551
Joined: Dec 2014
De Da De Da De Datta
OUTCOME A-000 [OPEN]:

[___]


[___]


[___]

You choose them all.

They are all yours, but they are also all empty. A small price for not heeding the instructions. Still a valid choice, if you prefer 3 boxes over a goat.

A/N:
Spoiler :
You may submit a command to either the original post or to any of the currently open outcomes. If it is not specified which outcome is being suggested to, I will assume it is to the OP.

Sig:
Spoiler :
(03-02-2015, 02:07 AM)Papers Wrote: i don't know what i expected from reyweld's new hawkspace thread
(06-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Schazer Wrote: Tokyo could kick your scrawny ass
(11-10-2017, 06:39 PM)Myeth Wrote: reach for the stars
And then annihilate them as a powermove
08-28-2017, 02:11 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Sleepy
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#4
zzz

Offline
Posts: 348
Joined: Jun 2016
flo rida
middle box

Spoiler :
08-28-2017, 02:16 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Reyweld
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#5
Tra͟sh R͠oya͢l ̷of S͜hi҉t To̢wn͞

Online
Posts: 5,551
Joined: Dec 2014
De Da De Da De Datta
(08-28-2017, 02:16 AM)Sleepy Wrote: middle box

CORE OUTCOME B [ALWAYS_OPEN]:

._G_
[___]

.___
[___]

.___
[___]

You choose the middle box, and the top box opens to reveal a goat.

"Do you want to stick to your choice, or switch boxes?"

Sig:
Spoiler :
(03-02-2015, 02:07 AM)Papers Wrote: i don't know what i expected from reyweld's new hawkspace thread
(06-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Schazer Wrote: Tokyo could kick your scrawny ass
(11-10-2017, 06:39 PM)Myeth Wrote: reach for the stars
And then annihilate them as a powermove
08-28-2017, 02:29 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
a52
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#6
Comander obviou's

Offline
Posts: 3,875
Joined: Jan 2016
the woods
Switch to top box
[Image: monty_hall.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2017, 02:51 AM by a52.)
08-28-2017, 02:51 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Sleepy
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#7
zzz

Offline
Posts: 348
Joined: Jun 2016
flo rida
take goat!

Spoiler :
08-28-2017, 02:56 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Reyweld
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#8
Tra͟sh R͠oya͢l ̷of S͜hi҉t To̢wn͞

Online
Posts: 5,551
Joined: Dec 2014
De Da De Da De Datta
(08-28-2017, 02:51 AM)a52 Wrote: Switch to top box
(08-28-2017, 02:56 AM)Sleepy Wrote: take goat!

OUTCOME B-001 [OPEN]:

._G_♥
[___]

You choose the top box.

The goat is yours. The host is surprised, but doesn't do anything to stop you as you pick up your new cutie.

NICE PICK!

Sig:
Spoiler :
(03-02-2015, 02:07 AM)Papers Wrote: i don't know what i expected from reyweld's new hawkspace thread
(06-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Schazer Wrote: Tokyo could kick your scrawny ass
(11-10-2017, 06:39 PM)Myeth Wrote: reach for the stars
And then annihilate them as a powermove
08-28-2017, 10:14 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Justice Watch
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#9
Friend from the Cosmos

Offline
Posts: 1,567
Joined: Oct 2014
A City on the Moon
A-000: make a fort out of the boxes

[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
08-29-2017, 04:09 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
FlanDab
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#10
Polite Guardian of Corruption

Offline
Posts: 452
Joined: Jul 2017
The In Between of the Filverse and Earth
Restart Game.
08-29-2017, 10:51 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Smurfton
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#11

Offline
Posts: 229
Joined: May 2016
Flan, there's no such thing. You can respond to any post.

OP: Switch Boxes 2 & 3 while the host isn't looking, then choose box 1
08-31-2017, 06:24 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Reyweld
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#12
Tra͟sh R͠oya͢l ̷of S͜hi҉t To̢wn͞

Online
Posts: 5,551
Joined: Dec 2014
De Da De Da De Datta
Justice Watch Wrote:A-000: make a fort out of the boxes

OUTCOME A-001 [OPEN]:

.... [___]
[___]...[___]


You make a little fort. This is your new home.

Smurfton Wrote:OP: Switch Boxes 2 & 3 while the host isn't looking, then choose box 1

CORE OUTCOME C [ALWAYS_OPEN]:

You switch boxes 2 and 3, which are suprisingly light, while the host isn't looking. You then choose the Top Box.

.___
[___]

._C_
[___]

.___
[___]

"The second box contains a Car. Do you want to keep your current box or switch?"

The host is completely unfased, as if the car is a lesser prize.

Sig:
Spoiler :
(03-02-2015, 02:07 AM)Papers Wrote: i don't know what i expected from reyweld's new hawkspace thread
(06-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Schazer Wrote: Tokyo could kick your scrawny ass
(11-10-2017, 06:39 PM)Myeth Wrote: reach for the stars
And then annihilate them as a powermove
08-31-2017, 02:27 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Smurfton
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#13

Offline
Posts: 229
Joined: May 2016
B-switch
08-31-2017, 11:18 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
ICan'tGiveCredit
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#14
Demonic Kitchen Appliance

Offline
Posts: 3,964
Joined: Mar 2013
The deepest, most petrifying depths of your local Wal-Mart
I open a box and enter into it, never to return.

[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
09-01-2017, 10:24 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Myeth
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#15
It's summer vacation B)

Offline
Posts: 1,688
Joined: Mar 2017
The big lil' Q.a.t.a.r.
>Take the host, eyy bb

Spoiler :
[Image: honkit.png][Image: rhkLEqr.png][Image: uvSOXIR.png][Image: x4wbM2I.png][Image: q6vQDK5.png]

Me army of waddlers

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
09-02-2017, 01:45 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wyatt
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#16
clown brown from downtown

Offline
Posts: 475
Joined: Apr 2016
heckvile
Open none.
09-04-2017, 02:08 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
smuchmuch
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#17

Offline
Posts: 388
Joined: Aug 2016
>Load the other boxes into the car and ride into the sunset with the host ridçing shotgun. Your heist went perfectly !
09-04-2017, 02:25 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
FlanDab
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#18
Polite Guardian of Corruption

Offline
Posts: 452
Joined: Jul 2017
The In Between of the Filverse and Earth
>Refuse to choose one unless there's a doughnut hidden in your box.
09-04-2017, 06:52 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Numbers
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#19

Offline
Posts: 63
Joined: Feb 2018
(09-04-2017, 06:52 AM)FlanDab Wrote: >Refuse to choose one unless there's a doughnut hidden in your box.

Seconding, this is absolutely perfect.

Noot noot doot doot.
02-18-2018, 03:58 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Lordlyhour
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#20
A Guy Who Has Teeth

Offline
Posts: 247
Joined: Jun 2013
Australia
Open Host
06-23-2018, 03:28 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#21
i'm rad as hell, and i'm not gonna take it anymore

Offline
Posts: 3,783
Joined: Aug 2011
Male
pick the box with the car in it
06-24-2018, 06:12 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
themLemones
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#22

Offline
Posts: 4
Joined: May 2018
stack two other boxes on top of the first. Now they are all box1
06-28-2018, 11:07 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Smurfton
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#23

Offline
Posts: 229
Joined: May 2016
You guys know that
A: there hasn't been an update for ten months and this thread is really dead
B: not including the name of an outcome in your reply means you're replying to the OP instead of most recent post
Right?
06-28-2018, 10:47 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#24
i'm rad as hell, and i'm not gonna take it anymore

Offline
Posts: 3,783
Joined: Aug 2011
Male
i believe in reyweld
06-29-2018, 01:05 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Reyweld
 RE: The Monty Hall Illusion
#25
Tra͟sh R͠oya͢l ̷of S͜hi҉t To̢wn͞

Online
Posts: 5,551
Joined: Dec 2014
De Da De Da De Datta
(08-31-2017, 11:18 PM)Smurfton Wrote: B-switch
(06-24-2018, 06:12 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: pick the box with the car in it

OUTCOME C-001 [CLOSED]:

.___
[___]

._C_
[___]

.___
[___]

You switch to the middle box, claiming the car. The host begins to open one of the other boxes to reveal a goat as the audience goes "awwwww" and politely claps for your loss. You jump into your hot ride and drive away.

(09-01-2017, 10:24 PM)ICan'tGiveCredit Wrote: I open a box and enter into it, never to return.

OUTCOME A-002 [CLOSED]:

.___
[___]

You jump into one of the boxes, and fall down, down, downwards for a very long time. You land face first in a bed of yellow flowers. You should have been killed by the fall, but you weren't.

One of the yellow flowers turns towards you. It has a smile on it's face. "Howdy!"

...

You die.

(09-02-2017, 01:45 PM)Myeth Wrote: >Take the host, eyy bb

OUTCOME D-000 [OPEN]:

H

You grab the host, who is miffed at first, but then pleasantly surprised.

"No one ever chose me before." A tear comes to their eye, but they wipe it away like a professional.

+20 ❤ with Host

"So, what to you want to do?"

(09-04-2017, 02:08 AM)wyatt Wrote: Open none.

OUTCOME A-000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 [CLOPENSEIUBD]:

You sit an wait. An eternity passes. Flies swarm two of the boxes (the top and middle) as the host stares patiently. The audience has been gone for a long, long time.

(09-04-2017, 02:25 AM)smuchmuch Wrote: >Load the other boxes into the car and ride into the sunset with the host ridçing shotgun. Your heist went perfectly !

OUTCOME A-003 [CLOSED]:

☐☐C.....Hp

The host smiles as you hoist the first of two goat-laden boxes into the car. The security guards begin to reach for their sidearms as the host releases a spray of bullets above the crowd with his conceal semi-automatic.

The audience screams and ducks for cover, the host clearing the guards in the back. A survivor radios in for backup as you lift the second box into the car.

"Keys!" You shout as the host ducks beneath the podium, with new assailants entering the building. They toss them to you, and you duck into the car, revving as a warning. The host runs for it as you provide cover, but is shot in the arm by a brave (and now dead) security member.

The host stuggles with his seatbelt, breathing deeply to distract from the pain. You floor it, driving straight through the wall and into the back of the studio. Gameshow hosts and their assistants drive from your path as you plow through the many tables. You hit a second wall and are outside, soon to be on the open road.

There is another car waiting for you at a checkpoint you prepared. You smile sideways at the host, who has already taken off their shirt and pulled the bullet from its embedded spot in his shoulder armor.

"Suits can conceal a lot..." they shrug, and then suck in air through their teeth.

"Not enough, apparently."

The two of you laugh as you drive away, another heist done perfectly. And with this payoff, the two of you might finally get to retire.

(09-04-2017, 06:52 AM)FlanDab Wrote: >Refuse to choose one unless there's a doughnut hidden in your box.

OUTCOME A-004 [CLOSED]:

.___
[___]

.___
[___]

.___
[___]

The host sighs. "I thought our screening processes were more thorough than this. Alright everyone, this episode is cancelled."

A security guard escorts you to the edge of the stage, and then pushes you off. The audience mobs around you. You scream as they reach for you, tearing at your clothing and skin. Your muscles scream as more and more grab onto you and pull. The tearing of flesh splatters eyeless faces with blood.

The host sighs. "Mondays, am I right?"

(06-23-2018, 03:28 PM)Lordlyhour Wrote: Open Host

OUTCOME E-000 [OPEN]:

You murder the host. Inside his body is a goat. You feel as though you have cheated.

The audience is intrigued, for the most part. A dissenting voice cries, "I knew reality TV was a sham!"

(06-28-2018, 11:07 AM)themLemones Wrote: stack two other boxes on top of the first. Now they are all box1

OUTCOME A-005 [CLOSED]:

.___
[....]
[....]
[___]


"Hmm." The host doesn't know what to do.

You open the box, because it was the only one available. There is a giraffe inside. Or maybe a goat with a very long neck? You close the box.

Gross.



In the future, please specify your branch or I'll just do whatever.

ALL AVAILABLE BRANCHES:
Spoiler :
CORE BASE A [ALWAYS_OPEN] - Three Boxes (#1)

OUTCOME A-001 [OPEN] - Three Empty Box Fort (#12)
OUTCOME A-000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 [CLOPENSEIUBD] (#)

CORE OUTCOME B [ALWAYS_OPEN] - Middle Chosen, Top Revealed As Goat (#5)
OUTCOME B-001 [OPEN] - Top Selected, Owning Intentional Goat (#8)

CORE OUTCOME C [ALWAYS_OPEN] - Boxes 2 and 3 Switched, Top Chosen, Car Revealed (#12)

OUTCOME D-000 [OPEN] - Host Taken (#)

OUTCOME E-000 [OPEN] - Host Opened, Goat Inside (#)

Sig:
Spoiler :
(03-02-2015, 02:07 AM)Papers Wrote: i don't know what i expected from reyweld's new hawkspace thread
(06-02-2016, 04:16 AM)Schazer Wrote: Tokyo could kick your scrawny ass
(11-10-2017, 06:39 PM)Myeth Wrote: reach for the stars
And then annihilate them as a powermove
06-29-2018, 07:38 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply