Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

[UTHENIA.]
Author Message
wyatt
 [UTHENIA.]
#1
clown brown from downtown

Offline
Posts: 475
Joined: Apr 2016
heckvile
[Image: Gh6weae.png]
You are Ungugen, Leader of the Klue Tribe. You believe in various MYTHS and LEGENDS about HOLY MOONS and FLYING SPAGHETTI. All of your citizens believe in HOLY MOONS and FLYING SPAGHETTI as well. They also say that a a man has arrived on the scene. Well, not a man, but a feline of sorts. Maybe a cat man? A cat man, yeah that sounds good.

What do you do?
09-01-2017, 10:33 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#2
His Most Serene Higness

Offline
Posts: 178
Joined: Aug 2017
The Land of Never There
Ungugen: Acquire the men and equip them with weapons and tell them to hide in a bush as you go to interact with the cat and if you, wish tell them to stop hiding and kill thr cat with a gesture.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2017, 10:43 PM by Angustine.)
09-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wyatt
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#3
clown brown from downtown

Offline
Posts: 475
Joined: Apr 2016
heckvile
(09-01-2017, 10:42 PM)Angustine Wrote: Ungugen: Acquire the men and equip them with weapons and tell them to hide in a bush as you go to interact with the cat and if you, wish tell them to stop hiding and kill thr cat with a gesture.

Right,

[Image: XDwyESH.png]

You make an inextinguishable noise which pierces the heavens, alerting your tribe to your postiti-

[Image: KJ3B6Ks.png]

Oh hey there they are! with weapons! What a good bunch...

[Image: hZt3w4a.png]

[Image: r8wmBm0.png]

The cat man says some gibberish to himself... odd?
09-01-2017, 11:14 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Futurdreamz
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#4
 

Offline
Posts: 202
Joined: Nov 2015
>chase the catman, he leads you to a strange temple you do not remember seeing before. Sneak into the temple when he isn't looking.
09-02-2017, 12:07 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wyatt
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#5
clown brown from downtown

Offline
Posts: 475
Joined: Apr 2016
heckvile
(09-02-2017, 12:07 AM)Futurdreamz Wrote: >chase the catman, he leads you to a strange temple you do not remember seeing before. Sneak into the temple when he isn't looking.

The catman is not going anywhere, instead he talks to you.

[Image: UlbBLdR.png]

"MR WHISKERS: Hello, how do you do? How advanced are you?"
09-02-2017, 12:27 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#6
His Most Serene Higness

Offline
Posts: 178
Joined: Aug 2017
The Land of Never There
>The cat is red so it must be evil! Proceed interaction with caution
09-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wyatt
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#7
clown brown from downtown

Offline
Posts: 475
Joined: Apr 2016
heckvile
(09-02-2017, 10:53 PM)Angustine Wrote: >The cat is red so it must be evil! Proceed interaction with caution

Indeed... But what do you say to it?
09-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#8
His Most Serene Higness

Offline
Posts: 178
Joined: Aug 2017
The Land of Never There
>say: we are impossibly advanced, so advanced you can't see our advancements and we seem like stone age tribesmen.
09-14-2017, 02:25 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wyatt
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#9
clown brown from downtown

Offline
Posts: 475
Joined: Apr 2016
heckvile
(09-14-2017, 02:25 AM)Angustine Wrote: >say: we are impossibly advanced, so advanced you can't see our advancements and we seem like stone age tribesmen.

Yes...

Thats a good segment actually.

[Image: gKETZ5Z.png]

MR WHISKERS: If you're so advanced, why don't you take THIS?

Mr Whiskers offers you a fat stack of some foreign currency and some fancy looking light box with buttons on it.
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2017, 09:54 PM by wyatt.)
09-15-2017, 09:54 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#10
His Most Serene Higness

Offline
Posts: 178
Joined: Aug 2017
The Land of Never There
>Say: because i will not until you explain to me what the computer box machine does
09-16-2017, 05:12 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wyatt
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#11
clown brown from downtown

Offline
Posts: 475
Joined: Apr 2016
heckvile
(09-16-2017, 05:12 PM)Angustine Wrote: >Say: because i will not until you explain to me what the computer box machine does

[Image: Hv6s6uC.png]

Mr Whiskers "Just press the buttons in a specfic order and you'll... find out."

I think you should listen to the cat man. Maybe the light box is magical or something?
09-16-2017, 06:08 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#12
 

Offline
Posts: 571
Joined: Dec 2016
Call over some other tribesman. Tell them to hit all the buttons.
At the same time. Repeatedly.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
09-16-2017, 06:46 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
a52
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#13
the one who patented nonsense

Offline
Posts: 3,227
Joined: Jan 2016
the woods
Have your men spring the attack.
09-16-2017, 08:47 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Futurdreamz
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#14
 

Offline
Posts: 202
Joined: Nov 2015
Press the "salfe dastrock" button.
09-17-2017, 04:30 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
IronLionShark
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#15
Iron

Offline
Posts: 46
Joined: Aug 2017
U.S.
>Have someone else try the box. And stand away from them. However, keep the money.

I'm Iron.
Spoiler :
This is a signature. Enjoy.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2017, 06:23 PM by IronLionShark.)
09-17-2017, 06:23 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wyatt
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#16
clown brown from downtown

Offline
Posts: 475
Joined: Apr 2016
heckvile
(09-16-2017, 06:46 PM)Arcanuse Wrote: Call over some other tribesman. Tell them to hit all the buttons.
At the same time. Repeatedly.

[Image: o3OZLiS.png]

Only two tribesmen show up, it appears the rest have snuck off while you were talking to the cat man! Oh those jokers. You will have their heads for dinner.

The tribesmen QUICKLY go for the light box and start pressing buttons like crazy.


FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!


[Image: I20qq5v.png]

Oh hey, a obelisk of some sort? It squished 2 of your tribesmen but it looks fancy.

You are tempted to press all the buttons...

>_
09-19-2017, 09:48 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
IronLionShark
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#17
Iron

Offline
Posts: 46
Joined: Aug 2017
U.S.
>Do not press all the buttons at once, instead, press only the first button from the top left, and slowly make your way to the right.

I'm Iron.
Spoiler :
This is a signature. Enjoy.
09-20-2017, 03:19 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wyatt
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#18
clown brown from downtown

Offline
Posts: 475
Joined: Apr 2016
heckvile
(09-20-2017, 03:19 AM)IronLionShark Wrote: >Do not press all the buttons at once, instead, press only the first button from the top left, and slowly make your way to the right.

[Image: bZDZ3QW.png]

Before you can rub your dirty graspers all over the obelisk, a monitor boots up.

[Image: HAtQx69.png]

And so, you followed through.

[many years later...]

[Image: x9gvroF.gif]

Hey this is just a random patch of space! What the he- OH MY! WHAT IS THAT?

[Image: i4qhjvp.png]


>_
09-21-2017, 07:13 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: [UTHENIA.]
#19
His Most Serene Higness

Offline
Posts: 178
Joined: Aug 2017
The Land of Never There
Tribesmen: be absolutely destroyed and your culture erased with your species in perpetual servitude to your cat overlords
11-01-2017, 10:20 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply