Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

CHIRAL: SIDE Y
Author Message
Angustine
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
His Most Serene Higness

Offline
Posts: 178
Joined: Aug 2017
The Land of Never There
We have been tricked!
Delete the program wich will probably fail and when it does run it again
I expected nothing with my honesty

Shellgowrath to Levyyts
> I have been tricked!
> The wool has been pulled over my eyes. I have been double dealt and played a fool, misled and swindled, bamboozled and hoodwinked.
> I have been taken in and taken for a ride. You have defrauded me and deluded me by giving me this program. I was caught and thrown by a hoax
> I feel flabbergasted by how I've been flimflammed, dumbfounded by how I've been duped, rocked by how I've been rooked, and confounded by how I've been conned, now that I have been outwitted by running this program, I admit that I have been set up and had one put over me
> Now bask in the glory of your accomplishment!
> And punish me for misbehaving
> This is exciting and exhilarating!
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 05:09 PM by Angustine.)
11-14-2017, 05:08 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
kilozombie
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
nbsp

Offline
Posts: 102
Joined: Oct 2017
Oregon, USA
(11-14-2017, 05:08 PM)Angustine Wrote: We have been tricked!
Delete the program wich will probably fail and when it does run it again
I expected nothing with my honesty

Shellgowrath to Levyyts
> I have been tricked!
> The wool has been pulled over my eyes. I have been double dealt and played a fool, misled and swindled, bamboozled and hoodwinked.
> I have been taken in and taken for a ride. You have defrauded me and deluded me by giving me this program. I was caught and thrown by a hoax
> I feel flabbergasted by how I've been flimflammed, dumbfounded by how I've been duped, rocked by how I've been rooked, and confounded by how I've been conned, now that I have been outwitted by running this program, I admit that I have been set up and had one put over me
> Now bask in the glory of your accomplishment!
> And punish me for misbehaving
> This is exciting and exhilarating!

INPUT AGGREGATOR: yeah lets get real mad here ok ye
INPUT AGGREGATOR: here i am real mad for real
[Image: D092ccQ.png]
Spoiler: Privatelog (Levyyts)
Shellgowrath: I have been tricked!
Shellgowrath: The wool has been pulled over my eyes. I have been double dealt and played a fool, misled and swindled, bamboozled and hoodwinked.
Shellgowrath: I have been taken in and taken for a ride. You have defrauded me and deluded me by giving me this program. I was caught and thrown by a hoax
Shellgowrath: I feel flabbergasted by how I've been flimflammed, dumbfounded by how I've been duped, rocked by how I've been rooked, and confounded by how I've been conned, now that I have been outwitted by running this program, I admit that I have been set up and had one put over me
Shellgowrath: Now bask in the glory of your accomplishment!
Shellgowrath: And punish me for misbehaving
Shellgowrath: This is exciting and exhilarating!

Levyyts: Excitement aside
Levyyts (And not totally aside
Levyyts: Interested in soliciting information at later time
Levyyts: Psychologically)
Levyyts: Intend to use this power wisely
Levyyts: Or at least as wisely as Inhabitants can
Levyyts: Wiser than the likes of you
Levyyts: Perhaps
Levyyts: At least as wise as the likes of the others.

(11-14-2017, 12:24 PM)Vic Wrote: Gene
> Go outside again and look up

(11-14-2017, 10:09 AM)Arcanuse Wrote:
Spoiler: Orderlog
Coolzack
>I can't say with certainty, but I suspect we have one small advantage.
>Since it's attempting to talk, It likely isn't at full strength.
>It's still powerful of course, or at least very big.
>But not as powerful as it was when it rampaged and started this mess.

>Oh, and judging from the message on the top side of the nickel...
>...The password is on the bottom side.
>Great.
>Which, in the event we find a way to look at the bottom side, we would have to do it without big and scary noticing.
>Since they might throw a fit or something.

[Image: TzPoq4d.png]
Spoiler: Chatlog
CoolZack: I can't say with certainty, but I suspect we have one small advantage.
CoolZack: Since it's attempting to talk, It likely isn't at full strength.

cripesalmighty: God I hate that I can still hear it.
cripesalmighty: It’s like this low whine in my gut that isn’t going away?
Hunk Chudfest: hjnidm realziing that slal mey acolhocohs int the florors now,
Hunk Chudfest: n its tleleing tme to ptus i tit in the pot and im thngkigng hey whay ynot
tiptopGipgop: Hang in there, Cripes.

Crast Pactian: it’s telling you to put it in the pot? what pot?
Hunk Chudfest: thtyre pit
Hunk Chudfest: furhteretr down ::(
YUPPERS: there’s something DECIDEDLY DISCOURAGING
YUPPERS: WITHIN
YUPPERS: the IMMENSELY UNREASONABLE CONCEPT of a GOD in our MIDST AGAIN

1234567890: 4641n?
YUPPERS: ZACKS, of course.
1234567890: 24ck5 4r3n7 60d 7h39r3 m0r3 11k3 r4nd0m dud35 wh0 50m371m35 5h0w up 4nd d0 57uff
1234567890: 8u7 n0n3 0f 7h3 57uff r34119 m4k35 53n53
Levyyts: Immediate: retrieve Cripes and Hunk from bottom nickel
Levyyts: No delay

EXA: wow way too rush
EXA: it’s like
EXA: the end ooo the w-w-w-orld for y-y-y-you guys <zzz>>.
tiptopGipgop: I don’t even know where to begin. Obviously we should get some sort of propulsion, but unless Yuppers has a jetpack that he’s hiding away somewhere…
YUPPERS: THAT I’M AWARE OF, NO.
: Maybe a prize is not what you desire.
: But it is what I have.
: What I STILL HAVE.
: I can give you information, liar.

[Image: UkuUKd7.png]

Looks like it's FLAT as can be. You can't make out precisely what's above it, though.

[Image: 2jWah68.png]
Spoiler: Chatlog
CoolZack: It's still powerful of course, or at least very big.
CoolZack: But not as powerful as it was when it rampaged and started this mess.

tiptopGipgop: God, I’d hope not.
tiptopGipgop: Maybe it lost some steam at some point.

Crast Pactian: not enough to slow it down, it seems.
cripesalmighty: Urk.
CoolZack: Oh, and judging from the message on the top side of the nickel…
EXA: :OooOooOooOoo
CoolZack: ...The password is on the bottom side.
CoolZack: Great.

tiptopGipgop: So you didn’t see it?
tiptopGipgop: Whatever mechanism you’re using to see it, can’t you just… flip around to the bottom? What’s the big deal?

CoolZack: Which, in the event we find a way to look at the bottom side, we would have to do it without big and scary noticing.
YUPPERS: the PERCEPTION of the THING
YUPPERS: IN OF ITSELF
YUPPERS: a THREAT, an ACTIVITY, an OOMPH

CoolZack: Since they might throw a fit or something.
cripesalmighty: Uh.
cripesalmighty: Um.
cripesalmighty: Might wanna hurry up with that helpy dealio.
: Where they lie, where they LACK, I POSSESS.
: Even this futile form has not left me moronic.
: I remain omnipotent over this realm.
: On that note...
: You haven't given me much to work with, but I wanted your opinion, liar.
: How do I look so far?

You spot something hulking in front of you.

Spoiler: Epilepsy Warning
[Image: DuOrRaJ.gif]
[Image: SEpMhbh.gif]

(11-14-2017, 10:40 AM)Lordlyhour Wrote: Take A Fourth Option
Take All The Fores And Combine
Them Into A Twelve

[Image: XP3KdQL.gif]

Time to make some puns.

(11-14-2017, 10:09 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: >The Precise
Because Nuclear is too much boom, and vicious isn't accurate enough.
>That and it's not like the others will vanish into the ether, never to be seen again. Probably.

[Image: HU1nDmJ.png]

This one always was your favorite. Sure, brute violent strength or the unpredictability of nuclear degradation isn't unacceptable, by any means, yet precision has always swayed you in the end. You could never win golf without this thing.

(11-14-2017, 12:24 PM)Vic Wrote: Eva
> Do the mathy thing

You are always doing the mathy thing, but okay.

Your favorite ROMANTIC PARTNERSHIP that has existed between your friends was the G7 and Y5. For one, added together they make up 12. Secondarily, 75% represents 3/4 of something. Then, with some swapping around, 5/7ths is a repeating decimal with 2/3rds of its repeating places being 1 and 2, with a complete lack of 3 or 4. 2*3 is 6, and 2/3rds is a repeating decimal made entirely of 6, which is 1/2 (12) of 12 and 2x that of 3, which in of itself is 1/4th of 12. 6 is also 2/3 of 9, which is 3*3 and 3/4ths of 12.

IT'S ALL SO BEAUTIFUL AND CONNECTED.

Anyhow.

Now that you've got your precise fore, are you actually going to get out of your room, for once, to do something productive?

Perhaps. But what would it be?
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2017, 06:03 AM by kilozombie.)
11-15-2017, 02:12 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Vic
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
A big gay plant

Offline
Posts: 68
Joined: Sep 2017
Eva
> Use your ninjutsu to teleport to Dinkalsen's room
> Or just like, walk there

Gene
> Pipe monster
> PIPE MONSTER
> START FLIPPING YOUR FUCKING LID THIS IS NOT A DRILL
> MESSAGE EVERYONE
> GO MCSHOUTY, GO
11-15-2017, 02:45 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
His Most Serene Higness

Offline
Posts: 178
Joined: Aug 2017
The Land of Never There
Father can't you just get Tars to kill her?
Actually she probably thought of that and has a safeguard for it and can read this
But it's worth a try anyway!

Shellgowrath to Levyyts
> What Will this restraining be?
> A limiting number of sentences and words?
> A remote controlled pain delivering device?
> The boredom of having to see nothing but a blank wall?
> Having my name taken from me?
> The privilege of certain interactions revoked?
> " serves you right" says Levyyts

Shellgowrath to everybody
> The big thing is talking to us and can hear us
> It's just talking in riddles and asking questions
> The text is inferior and therefore hides itself in shame
> You just need to look for it
> Also big boy stop stalking Papier-mâché and four-eyes
> They already have to deal with the Zack collective and nobody cares about you
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2017, 02:56 AM by Angustine.)
11-15-2017, 02:55 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Lordlyhour
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
A Guy Who Has Teeth

Offline
Posts: 154
Joined: Jun 2013
Australia
/*Cool Zack You Are Not
Helping By Purporting You
Have Powers You Don't

It Lets The Pipe Beast
Subvert Our Trustworthiness
We Do Not Want That*/

>Yo Operator
>Connect Me Please. I Want To
>Chat To E X A
Hello There EXA
Our Viewpoint Has Expanded
To Seeing You Too

Thought You Should Know That
A Heads Up That You Might Get
More Zack Attention

>Chatlog To Levyyts
You're Doing An Amazing Job
Here Keep It Up
11-15-2017, 05:13 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 569
Joined: Dec 2016
Ey, Input Aggregator, mind showin us the other side of the nickel?
Would feel pretty sheepish if that was a thing we could do.

Spoiler: Orderlog
Coolzack
>Quick question:
>How likely is it that a needspenser could survive the fall down to the nickel?
>Cause A: Might get lucky and smash the tube monster.
>And B: If it misses the monster, it might needspense something reaaaally helpful given the circumstance.

>If anyone has a better idea, I would love to hear it right now.
>Because we need them. Badly.

Spoiler: Privatelog (Exa)
Coolzack
>Exa, hey.
>That precise fore you have there.
>How uh precise is it?
>Really hoping its precise enough to hit the monster down on the nickel.

Spoiler: Privatelog (CripesAlmighty)
Coolzack
>We're doing what we can up here, but it might not be enough.
>...I need you to get Hunk and go inside.
>Then put whatever junk you can on edge of the ritual circle.
>Remember how I said the ritual would move* extra stuff the ritual didn't need outside the circle?
>And how the ritual would work best if you were very, very calm?
>Well it's time for that * to come into play.
>Since other than saving you a headache, being calm kept the excess material from leaving the circle at high speeds.
>You are very much not calm, so the junk would move very very fast.
>My point is, dump stuff onto the EDGE of the circle.
>The edge facing the doorway, so that it actually goes that way.
>Then get yourself and Hunk to cover.

>If there's a blanket or something inside the backpack, it should help protect you and hunk from free-flying junk.
>Once ol tube monster gets inside the room, you can charge the ritual circle and the junk will go flying.
>It's a terrible idea,and after last time it's one I really don't want to do, but there aren't that many options right now.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2017, 10:38 AM by Arcanuse.)
11-15-2017, 10:27 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
kilozombie
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
nbsp

Offline
Posts: 102
Joined: Oct 2017
Oregon, USA
EPILEPSY WARNING FOR POST
Posts from now on will no longer contain epilepsy warnings except at the top to make things slightly cleaner. Please let me know if this isn't working out.

(11-15-2017, 05:13 AM)Lordlyhour Wrote: /*Cool Zack You Are Not
Helping By Purporting You
Have Powers You Don't

It Lets The Pipe Beast
Subvert Our Trustworthiness
We Do Not Want That*/

>Chatlog To Levyyts
You're Doing An Amazing Job
Here Keep It Up

(11-15-2017, 02:55 AM)Angustine Wrote: Father can't you just get Tars to kill her?
Actually she probably thought of that and has a safeguard for it and can read this
But it's worth a try anyway!

Shellgowrath to Levyyts
> What Will this restraining be?
> A limiting number of sentences and words?
> A remote controlled pain delivering device?
> The boredom of having to see nothing but a blank wall?
> Having my name taken from me?
> The privilege of certain interactions revoked?
> " serves you right" says Levyyts

Shellgowrath to everybody
> The big thing is talking to us and can hear us
> It's just talking in riddles and asking questions
> The text is inferior and therefore hides itself in shame
> You just need to look for it
> Also big boy stop stalking Papier-mâché and four-eyes
> They already have to deal with the Zack collective and nobody cares about you

INPUT AGGREGATOR: yknow im thinking on it
INPUT AGGREGATOR: and basically
INPUT AGGREGATOR: ive still got tars if shit really hits the bed
INPUT AGGREGATOR: but im commanded not to use him for one
INPUT AGGREGATOR: and i dont think shit is really hittin the bed in a way that lil ol me can really assist

[Image: PckZfiw.png]
Spoiler: Privatelog (Levyyts)
Zack: You're Doing An Amazing Job
Zack: Here Keep It Up

Levyyts: Would hope so
Levyyts: Never thought of as hero but can see some good in doing good things
Levyyts: Assuming correct choice being made in this case
Levyyts: One hopes.

Shellgowrath: What Will this restraining be?
Shellgowrath: A limiting number of sentences and words?
Shellgowrath: A remote controlled pain delivering device?
Shellgowrath: The boredom of having to see nothing but a blank wall?
Shellgowrath: Having my name taken from me?
Shellgowrath: The privilege of certain interactions revoked?
Shellgowrath: " serves you right" says Levyyts

Levyyts: Any foul activity will be met with punishment
Levyyts: Lockdown of many functions
Levyyts: In addition
Levyyts: Will be using your viewfinder, map, battle log, settings
Levyyts: As seen fit.
Levyyts: Not particular for you, Shellgowrath
Levyyts: Though if limitations excite you, good
Levyyts: Exchange where we both win, then.

(11-15-2017, 02:45 AM)Vic Wrote: Gene
> Pipe monster
> PIPE MONSTER
> START FLIPPING YOUR FUCKING LID THIS IS NOT A DRILL
> MESSAGE EVERYONE
> GO MCSHOUTY, GO

(11-15-2017, 10:27 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: Ey, Input Aggregator, mind showin us the other side of the nickel?
Would feel pretty sheepish if that was a thing we could do.

Spoiler: Orderlog
Coolzack
>Quick question:
>How likely is it that a needspenser could survive the fall down to the nickel?
>Cause A: Might get lucky and smash the tube monster.
>And B: If it misses the monster, it might needspense something reaaaally helpful given the circumstance.

>If anyone has a better idea, I would love to hear it right now.
>Because we need them. Badly.

Spoiler: Privatelog (CripesAlmighty)
Coolzack
>We're doing what we can up here, but it might not be enough.
>...I need you to get Hunk and go inside.
>Then put whatever junk you can on edge of the ritual circle.
>Remember how I said the ritual would move* extra stuff the ritual didn't need outside the circle?
>And how the ritual would work best if you were very, very calm?
>Well it's time for that * to come into play.
>Since other than saving you a headache, being calm kept the excess material from leaving the circle at high speeds.
>You are very much not calm, so the junk would move very very fast.
>My point is, dump stuff onto the EDGE of the circle.
>The edge facing the doorway, so that it actually goes that way.
>Then get yourself and Hunk to cover.

>If there's a blanket or something inside the backpack, it should help protect you and hunk from free-flying junk.
>Once ol tube monster gets inside the room, you can charge the ritual circle and the junk will go flying.
>It's a terrible idea,and after last time it's one I really don't want to do, but there aren't that many options right now.

INPUT AGGREGATOR: uh so like um
INPUT AGGREGATOR: im not the magic camera thats taking you around to see whatever bullshit
INPUT AGGREGATOR: just fyi
INPUT AGGREGATOR: youve got some kinda prompt i dunno if its a computer terminal or a chatroom or a forum or a movie hangout spot whatever
INPUT AGGREGATOR: and that prompt is showin ya everything
INPUT AGGREGATOR: im just the tool takin your suggestions
INPUT AGGREGATOR: in summary lmao:
INPUT AGGREGATOR: blame it on the narrator ;)

You run into the ROOM. Once inside, you discover with a temporary feeling of relief that it is just a tad too big to get in.

[Image: DKmf7m1.gif]
Spoiler: Chatlog
cripesalmighty: THERE’S A BIG MURDEROUS FUCKING PIPE I MEAN TUBE MONSTER ON THE NICKEL
cripesalmighty: IT’S FLASHING LIKE MOCHA AND HOLY SHITTING CRIPES COULD I GET A LITTLE ASSISTANCE!!!!
tiptopGipgop: Jesus!
Crast Pactian: we are not sure how to assist!
Crast Pactian: i can get down, but little old me cannot help with the majority of the issues listed.
cripesalmighty: This isn’t a town hall meeting it’s a fucking giant tube monster
Shellgowrath: The big thing is talking to us and can hear us
Shellgowrath: It's just talking in riddles and asking questions

Hunk Chudfest ::( ::( ::( ::( ::( :((((((((((((((
Shellgowrath: The text is inferior and therefore hides itself in shame
Shellgowrath: You just need to look for it

EXA: iii spot spot’s’s’s in the chat
EXA: empteee spot & spot & spot & spot
EXA: invisible yes
tiptopGipgop: We’ve no ability to actually highlight text, so I’m afraid that old trick-in-the-mud isn’t going to come in handy.
YUPPERS: why don’t you THINK REALLY HARD
YUPPERS: about
YUPPERS: TRANSCRIPTION

1234567890: h39 cr1p35?
cripesalmighty: I’m responding!!!
1234567890: p13453 d0n7 d13
1234567890: 7h4nk5
Shellgowrath: Also big boy stop stalking Papier-mâché and four-eyes
EXA: moka end-ing
Shellgowrath: They already have to deal with the Zack collective and nobody cares about you
Crast Pactian: i am certain we all care about its existence, as it is quite the big deal.
Crast Pactian: i mean no positivity towards this creation, but i will note our acute interest.
cripesalmighty: SEMANTICS
: I can't fit?
: I made my newest creation too large?
: TOO LARGE?
: TOO LARGE??
: IMPOSSIBLE. UNFAIR.

Dinkalsen cowers in the corner, whimpering and crying softly about the blinking- the light- the sound of it, which is so indescribably off-putting that all you can do is stand dumbstruck for a moment. The light doesn't irritate, but it is far from soothing. Still, it cannot enter.

[Image: U93Vjxo.gif]
Spoiler: Chatlog
CoolZack: Quick question:
CoolZack: How likely is it that a needspenser could survive the fall down to the nickel?

tiptopGipgop: It’s not impossible to disconnect one from the wall.
tiptopGipgop: It’s difficult, though. Levyyts has tried on about half of the game-start dispensers and all but one ended up becoming nonfunctional afterwards. However, the one she did get moving and portable is in her room.
tiptopGipgop: It’s an asset, but I’m sure she’d give it up if it was a good enough plan.

CoolZack: Cause A: Might get lucky and smash the tube monster.
CoolZack: And B: If it misses the monster, it might needspense something reaaaally helpful given the circumstance.

Crast Pactian: they do tend to dispense exactly what we need!
cripesalmighty: IT GAVE ME A GRENADE.
YUPPERS: which, INEXORABLY
YUPPERS: led me to DROP A PIPE ow DOWN the PIT
YUPPERS: and has LED to a PIPE RESURGENCE of ESPRESSO FINISHER.
tiptopGipgop: Wait, is Yuppers to blame for the transportation tube… phenomenon?
tiptopGipgop: Don’t tell me you threw a transportation tube down the pit.
YUPPERS: it’s TRUE.

Crast Pactian: this is not great news!
Crast Pactian: it is like the idea of the tube has now infested this… being.
Crast Pactian: unless the two are completely unrelated.
YUPPERS: HERE’S HOPING Y-PRS HAS A CLEAR CONSCIENCE
CoolZack: If anyone has a better idea, I would love to hear it right now.
CoolZack: Because we need them. Badly.

cripesalmighty: It’s REALLY trying to get in here, but we’re safe for a second I think
cripesalmighty: Crast just carry someone down who’s less shitty than you at fighting or something!
tiptopGipgop: Cripes…
tiptopGipgop: We’re all shitty at fighting.

EXA: hmm
EXA: hmmm
EXA: hmmmmmmmmmmmm………...
: Use your commands, liar.
: I will tell you everything you seem to need to know.
: How to bring yourself to 52 players again.
: How to get a 53rd.
: I existed with infinite power and infinite strength, and I still recall the information which let me become that way.
: TELL THEM TO STEP OUTSIDE FOR ME
: YOU WEAK-WILLED LIARS.

"Please do a course of action to get rid of that," cries Dinkalsen. "It's notably bad and hurting a lot, within intentions to do a ceiling demolishment."

You stare. You contemplate. You hear it scream in your ear with twisted, loud silence.

[Image: YkHkWGe.gif]
Spoiler: Privatelog (Zack)
CoolZack: We're doing what we can up here, but it might not be enough.
CoolZack: ...I need you to get Hunk and go inside.

cripesalmighty: okay.
cripesalmighty: Holy shitso okay. We’re, yeah we did that. Okay.
CoolZack: Then put whatever junk you can on edge of the ritual circle.
CoolZack: Remember how I said the ritual would move* extra stuff the ritual didn't need outside the circle?
CoolZack: And how the ritual would work best if you were very, very calm?
CoolZack: Well it's time for that * to come into play.

cripesalmighty: Cripes, okay!! Holy fucking hells!
CoolZack: Since other than saving you a headache, being calm kept the excess material from leaving the circle at high speeds.
cripesalmighty: JEEZ!!
CoolZack: You are very much not calm, so the junk would move very very fast.
CoolZack: My point is, dump stuff onto the EDGE of the circle.
CoolZack: The edge facing the doorway, so that it actually goes that way.
CoolZack: Then get yourself and Hunk to cover.

cripesalmighty: Okay, um-- alright-- okay, we’re gonna work on that in a moment here.
cripesalmighty: We’ve got a little time because I think it’s too big for the room.
cripesalmighty: BUT GOD IS IT BANGING.
cripesalmighty: CRIPES IT’S LOUD.
CoolZack: If there's a blanket or something inside the backpack, it should help protect you and hunk from free-flying junk.
CoolZack: Once ol tube monster gets inside the room, you can charge the ritual circle and the junk will go flying.
CoolZack: It's a terrible idea, and after last time it's one I really don't want to do, but there aren't that many options right now.

cripesalmighty: Thanks Cool Zack I would be having a panic attack without you! Even though I AM STILL.
: You believe yourself superior to them because you are outside of their world. My world.
: You imagine they are fiction, and you are real.
: THAT'S ADORABLE.
: YOU'RE ADORABLE, LIARS.

And yet you're compelled to step only closer.

(11-15-2017, 05:13 AM)Lordlyhour Wrote: >Yo Operator
>Connect Me Please. I Want To
>Chat To E X A
Hello There EXA
Our Viewpoint Has Expanded
To Seeing You Too

Thought You Should Know That
A Heads Up That You Might Get
More Zack Attention

(11-15-2017, 10:27 AM)Arcanuse Wrote:
Spoiler: Privatelog (Exa)
Coolzack
>Exa, hey.
>That precise fore you have there.
>How uh precise is it?
>Really hoping its precise enough to hit the monster down on the nickel.

[Image: f7pSPV0.png]
Spoiler: Privatelog (Zack)
Zack: Hello There EXA
Zack: Our Viewpoint Has Expanded
Zack: To Seeing You Too

EXA: that isn’t too
EXA: b-a-a-a-d
EXA: of a choice ,,, zack
Zack: Thought You Should Know That
Zack: A Heads Up That You Might Get
Zack: More Zack Attention

EXA: just what them docs
EXA: ordererered
EXA: zak attention
EXA: poem zack god zack cool zack
EXA: ;.;.;.;.
EXA: good names yeah
CoolZack: Exa, hey.
CoolZack: That precise fore you have there.
CoolZack: How uh precise is it?

EXA: the best aim game
CoolZack: Really hoping its precise enough to hit the monster down on the nickel.
EXA: ohh what
EXA: you mean
EXA: a real task i’ve gott ado
EXA: bein a hero OK-zzz ok-zzz hhhh-zzz i’ll go do that.

You start forming an idea.

Queue C. Coffee is a Prospitian, which means like many Prospitians, he has a very passive influence by the home planet of the heroes inhabiting it. You were bestowed with sharp, clawlike hands, Levyyts with mandibles, Mulligan McKenzie with antenna nubs, and Dinkalsen Spank with four eyes. Queue, on the other hand, has wings, tucked in that little jumpsuit of his.

Not that he had use for them before now. And people were always just a smidge too heavy to lift off the ground. But a gentle landing? That'd be doable.

Especially for a sorceress:::

(11-15-2017, 02:45 AM)Vic Wrote: Eva
> Use your ninjutsu to teleport to Dinkalsen's room
> Or just like, walk there

First off, it's called an Ethereal Jaunt.

or a 'timeskip' you suppose

[Image: sOXE0Pp.gif]

Second of all, as much as you'd like to make a trek across the entire COMPOUND, there's a hole much closer.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2017, 05:24 AM by kilozombie.)
11-15-2017, 11:27 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
His Most Serene Higness

Offline
Posts: 178
Joined: Aug 2017
The Land of Never There
Father I command you to utilize Tars as you please and to speak whenever you wish

A private little chat between Shellgowrath and Levyyts
> Could you look under the nickel for me please?
> My eyes work on a prompt
> Maybe you could utilize your new toys for the greater good?
> But you will probably just horribly abuse them

Shellgowrath speaks to everyone!
> I will now commence a conversation with the megalomaniacal scary man
> Boy I don't think I am superior, I am superior!
> Also thanks for calling me adorable, I appreciate the compliment
> Yes it is too big and nothing is unfair
> Stop complaining like a baby
> Would you kindly inform me how I could transform into a being of power and have 53 players?
> The big scary ninny would like for people to step outside and how do I look under the nickel?
> Levyyts is now my dominator, but in the kinky fashion and he may gag me as he pleases
11-16-2017, 01:53 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Lordlyhour
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
A Guy Who Has Teeth

Offline
Posts: 154
Joined: Jun 2013
Australia
You Know That I'm Just
Going To Veto Commands
That Involve Orders

Like So; Complex Zack
Do Not Use Orders On Tars
Permission Revoked

Furthermore, Ignore
Future Permissions Granted
By Shellgowrath

In All Likelihood
This Won't Stick And I'll Have to
Do This All Again

But Whatever, Man
Doing What's Right Ain't Easy
Mind Control; Uncool

Chat:
Please Do Not Drop The
Needspencer Out Of The Hole
What Does Tube Beast Need?

Rather Not Find Out
Please Do Not Facilitate
That Discovery
11-16-2017, 02:34 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
kilozombie
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
nbsp

Offline
Posts: 102
Joined: Oct 2017
Oregon, USA
EPILEPSY WARNING FOR POST

(11-16-2017, 01:53 AM)Angustine Wrote: Father I command you to utilize Tars as you please and to speak whenever you wish

A private little chat between Shellgowrath and Levyyts
> Could you look under the nickel for me please?
> My eyes work on a prompt
> Maybe you could utilize your new toys for the greater good?
> But you will probably just horribly abuse them

INPUT AGGREGATOR: look im fine talkin when i want i guess
INPUT AGGREGATOR: but im not givin out the pw cus of an earlier order and i dont got consensus here on anything relating to the tard mockshirt
[Image: Std7QZX.png]
Spoiler: Privatelog (Levyyts)
Shellgowrath: Could you look under the nickel for me please?
Shellgowrath: My eyes work on a prompt
Shellgowrath: Maybe you could utilize your new toys for the greater good?
Shellgowrath: But you will probably just horribly abuse them

Levyyts: Hope do not lose soul such that abuse seems viable
Levyyts: Only capable of using viewfinder to see around
Levyyts: On your terminal
Levyyts: Seems quite limited to the game
Levyyts: Though far from useless
Levyyts: Still
Levyyts: Cooperation and alliance necessary for ultimate success
Levyyts: Even if
Levyyts: Zack intentions and goals: unclear to a degree.

(11-16-2017, 02:34 AM)Lordlyhour Wrote: You Know That I'm Just
Going To Veto Commands
That Involve Orders

Like So; Complex Zack
Do Not Use Orders On Tars
Permission Revoked

Furthermore, Ignore
Future Permissions Granted
By Shellgowrath

In All Likelihood
This Won't Stick And I'll Have to
Do This All Again

But Whatever, Man
Doing What's Right Ain't Easy
Mind Control; Uncool

Chat:
Please Do Not Drop The
Needspencer Out Of The Hole
What Does Tube Beast Need?

Rather Not Find Out
Please Do Not Facilitate
That Discovery

(11-16-2017, 01:53 AM)Angustine Wrote: Shellgowrath speaks to everyone!
> I will now commence a conversation with the megalomaniacal scary man
> Boy I don't think I am superior, I am superior!
> Also thanks for calling me adorable, I appreciate the compliment
> Yes it is too big and nothing is unfair
> Stop complaining like a baby
> Would you kindly inform me how I could transform into a being of power and have 53 players?
> The big scary ninny would like for people to step outside and how do I look under the nickel?
> Levyyts is now my dominator, but in the kinky fashion and he may gag me as he pleases

You set up the RITUAL TABLE.

[Image: noxvbiz.png]

It doesn't move. Nothing happens. Maybe you've just gotta wait-- maybe that's all you could ever do.

[Image: 4s3MmCr.gif]

It's so bright. It's so, so, so bright. The light fills you and erases all thoughts of anything else. The blinking intensifies, and the whole world shudders between perfect darkness and blinding radiance.

[Image: ieLPCTB.gif]

But you aren't terrified. The terror, the horror, the uneasiness and the loss of control-- they fall away slowly, like there's no room for them in this powerful white and black landscape. The blinking of the MOCHA ENDING is no longer a menace, but hypnotic, instead. Your breathing slows. Your eyes narrow.

[Image: EM8KCK9.gif]

The light cleanses you. The monster of pipes bangs on the ceiling, but the sound is drowned out by the sound of sight, blasting loudly in your black retinas.

[Image: ZlrcIpd.gif]

You shut your eyes.

You breathe.

You aren't here, Gene.

You imagine a thousand other places of dull and sharp lighting, of muddy greens and bright oranges, of a landscape of colors and sights and rolling brushes of spectra across whiteness and blackness. You picture each wavelength entering you, jittering you, shivering across your pointless meaningless and weightless carapace.

You are a collection of false body parts in a grinding, flashing machine, and your eyes go dead, and just as you feel yourself lifted from corporeality into a trance, the blinking has stopped, and has been replaced by a dull, pale blue glow from your left.

[Image: KZB8dUH.gif]

[Image: eenmOJd.gif]

[Image: EV2E3wb.gif]
Spoiler: Chatlog
Shellgowrath: I will now commence a conversation with the megalomaniacal scary man
Crast Pactian: i am not certain that is the best idea.
Shellgowrath: Boy I don't think I am superior, I am superior!
Shellgowrath: Also thanks for calling me adorable, I appreciate the compliment

1234567890: 17 c4113d 90u 4d0r4813?
1234567890: 7h3 60d 7h47 k1113d 3v3r90n3 c4113d 90u 4d0r4813
1234567890: r341179 15 cr4213r 7h4n f1c710n huh
YUPPERS: well, in THIS CASE
YUPPERS: we HAPPEN to be the FICTION
YUPPERS: quite an ABSURD one, as it happens

Shellgowrath: Yes it is too big and nothing is unfair
Shellgowrath: Stop complaining like a baby

YUPPERS: what.
tiptopGipgop: I think he means MOCHA ENDING.
tiptopGipgop: Who is… complaining, apparently.
Hunk Chudfest: its s tot eb gig to get rtint the roomt,

Crast Pactian: hang in there, hunk! zack is doing his best to help out.
EXA: how abooo
EXA: you stop bein soo useless
EXA: get some bit pitz done zoo
EXA: on-my-wy-yo
Shellgowrath: Would you kindly inform me how I could transform into a being of power and have 53 players?
Crast Pactian: oh!
Crast Pactian: is it… offering to help us, then?
tiptopGipgop: It’s hard to tell with this guy.
Shellgowrath: The big scary ninny would like for people to step outside and how do I look under the nickel?
Hunk Chudfest: notg goitng goutsdie
Shellgowrath: Levyyts is now my dominator, but in the kinky fashion and he may gag me as he pleases
tiptopGipgop: Wow.
tiptopGipgop: It’s hard to put into words how insufferable you are, VZ, really. Just… wow.
Levyyts: So long as exchange is mutual
Levyyts: See no harm
Levyyts: Shellgowrath: gimped
Levyyts: Possibility for danger: minimized
Levyyts: Satisfaction with current circumstances: reciprocal
tiptopGipgop: You are a legendarily strange lady sometimes, Lev.
Levyyts: Thanks in order
Levyyts: Receive them
Levyyts: Here they are.

Zack: Please Do Not Drop The
Zack: Needspenser Out Of The Hole
Zack: What Does Tube Beast Need?

Hunk Chudfest: It tnte eneeds to EAT US,,,fmhh,
Hunk Chudfest: ti gs st lakginb baoyut enatting gutssss
Hunk Chudfest: :(((:::(((:(: :((::( :(:( ::( (( (::( (: :(

1234567890: 533m5 70 m3 wh47 17 n33d5 15 4n 455k1ck1n6
1234567890: 4w 934h 7h3r35 4 0n3-11n3r
Zack: Rather Not Find Out
Zack: Please Do Not Facilitate
Zack: That Discovery

Crast Pactian: yes, i would like very much if we did not particularly indulge that monster-god’s wishes.
cripesalmighty: Hey, um
cripesalmighty: ah.
cripesalmighty: Cool Zack?
cripesalmighty: I did the thing.
cripesalmighty: Um, not the other thing with the projectiles and shit, just the… the thing.
cripesalmighty: What now?
: JUST
: A MOMENT

...

You arrive now.

[Image: ftnbKrv.png]

It isn't hard for Queue to spot you, and he grows a look of concern almost immediately.

"Oh, Eva... you're up. Please be careful with that fore, and especially careful around that hole over there."

Yuptam glances back at you. "Oh, marked quality. Are you here to perhaps save me from this unthinkable task of rudely bashing this wall down, EXA?"

Well, time to decide if you want to go on this sidequest and free your old friend Mulligan. He always was a cool dude, but Gene's in plenty of trouble, too.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2017, 05:59 AM by kilozombie.)
11-16-2017, 05:56 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Lordlyhour
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
A Guy Who Has Teeth

Offline
Posts: 154
Joined: Jun 2013
Australia
Tars Mulligan Seems
As Though He Might Be Useful
Fighting Against Tubes
11-16-2017, 06:21 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
kilozombie
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
nbsp

Offline
Posts: 102
Joined: Oct 2017
Oregon, USA
(11-16-2017, 06:21 AM)Lordlyhour Wrote: Tars Mulligan Seems
As Though He Might Be Useful
Fighting Against Tubes

[Image: L1OCSMg.png]

You nod to the affirmative, and then point briefly at Queue, making a motion with your hands to gently indicate 'flying'. He seems confused, but generally enthusiastic that you're here to help out.

This is managable:::.

However, the precise FORE is gonna require a precise hit. Where to begin?
11-16-2017, 07:10 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 569
Joined: Dec 2016
Spoiler: Orderlog
Coolzack
>Ahhh. Can see much better now.
>Not for long though. Two plan.
>Option A: You and Hunk stick your hands in the eye, command eye to smash through roof and carry you both back here. Escape.
>Option B: Command eye to ram monster and detonate, binding it's limbs together with masses of string and molten wax, grinding down it's mobility to a halt. Buy time.
>Whichever pick, Eye will do its best.

Exa
>Aim for the cracks. Wall weaker in those spots.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
11-16-2017, 11:58 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
kilozombie
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
nbsp

Offline
Posts: 102
Joined: Oct 2017
Oregon, USA
(11-16-2017, 11:58 AM)Arcanuse Wrote:
Spoiler: Orderlog
Coolzack
>Ahhh. Can see much better now.
>Not for long though. Two plan.
>Option A: You and Hunk stick your hands in the eye, command eye to smash through roof and carry you both back here. Escape.
>Option B: Command eye to ram monster and detonate, binding it's limbs together with masses of string and molten wax, grinding down it's mobility to a halt. Buy time.
>Whichever pick, Eye will do its best.

[Image: 39mdgqe.gif]
Spoiler: Chatlog
CoolZack: Ahhh. Can see much better now.
CoolZack: Not for long though. Two plan.

tiptopGipgop: Wait, did any of that help? Are you still in danger, Cripes?
cripesalmighty: Yeah.
CoolZack: Option A: You and Hunk stick your hands in the eye, command eye to smash through roof and carry you both back here. Escape.
cripesalmighty: okay that sounds like it could be fun and fucking dangerous as can be
Hunk Chudfest: NGNHHNHHNGNHNHNHH HEIIGTHSS ::(((
CoolZack: Option B: Command eye to ram monster and detonate, binding it's limbs together with masses of string and molten wax, grinding down it's mobility to a halt. Buy time.
Crast Pactian: i am not certain i was fully briefed on this matter of eyes and commands.
CoolZack: Whichever pick, Eye will do its best.
cripesalmighty: Is it just Eye??
cripesalmighty: We made a living fucking being is it just Eye is that just its name?!
cripesalmighty: I guess I’m gonna give it a go.
1234567890: 393
1234567890: 7h475 4 14m3 n4m3 1f 175 480u7 70 83c0m3 4 m3m83r 0f 0ur wh013 6r0up
EXA: zzz
EXA: just wait duds
EXA: give miii some
EXA: time forr escu
YUPPERS: that SYMMETRY was NOT ENTIRELY SATISFACTORY.
: I have a better plan.
: I'll just push them into me.
: THE HAVOC
: ASSIMILATED TERMINAL
: ASSIMILATED CARAPACIANS
: Liar, as unwitting observers, I'm sure you're excited, too. Just let it happen. All good stories need conflict.
: And a god never loses, regardless.

You reach forward a still-shuddery arm, and press your hand onto the wax. But instead of slipping in, assimilating, becoming part-- you simply feel its smooth surface, cold as can be.

[Image: 9HNC2ls.gif]

"Please," you say, "do something. Please do something, just... j-just attack that thing with your wax and string and shit or fly us out of here or something!"

It remains unmoving. The pupil glares at you, as if expectant.

[Image: LTVLJ8m.gif]

The room is beginning to be pushed off the edge.

(11-16-2017, 11:58 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: Exa
>Aim for the cracks. Wall weaker in those spots.

You spend a moment readying your shot. Precision is key.

[Image: aiso3ew.gif]

A formidable whack-- without even a millimeter's deviation from where you aimed. Not too soft, not too hard, and at first it seems as if a worthless endeavor...

[Image: KfWNHgX.gif]

...but in time...

[Image: WXdCrtw.png]

...your intent becomes obvious.

God fucking damn you are such a smooth wizard.

Oats and Mulligan are just as awestruck behind the hole as Queue and Yuptam near you-- and with only a small bit of hesitation, they climb through the hole, looking weathered and worried, but intensely ecstatic by the fact of their survival.

[Image: YXwnOtM.png]

"Mulligan," Queue mouths quietly, "I was not certain I would believe it even if I saw it, but... you are once again with us."

The large Carapacian smiles modestly-- a smile that lights the room. Oats grins, too, his anxiety and worry starting to slip from his face if only by necessity. "With us best as can be," says Mulligan, "and I'm happy to have th-the freedom to do so."

Oats chuckles weakly. "Thanks, Eva. You're a-always the best." You give him a customary thumbs-up. It's your main method of communicating, these days.

Yuptam glares.

Queue says, "Well, we'd best be getting you an earpiece of some kind, Mully. There is so much to explain, and many can explain it better than me. We have some visitors from places unknown, as well, who can seemingly only communicate using the chat room."

"Suppose I should... be... made up to speed. Though suppose, too, Oats has given me some large amount of info, still processing." Shanks swallows. "Hard to believe it all."

"S-Same for us," says Oats. "I-It all came today, I guess. Since th-this morning, before I woke u-up."

There's a short pause. Yuptam, once again in line to speak, starts to examine his exit plans. Clearly he's not in the best of moods. In the space of quiet, both of the new arrivals eye each other-- and in an act of silent fanfare, they clasp each other's hands.

[Image: rg5UJhP.png]

"I'm happy to see you all again," Mulligan says. "Think that we're all going to make it out of this just fine. Who else is around?"

"There are nine of us remaining in total," explains Queue. His expression doesn't damper, though. "We were beginning to suspect it was just eight, that there would be no helping you, but-- oh, it's so nice to see the exact contrary."

Oats squeezes his hand. "...yeah."

Queue is ecstatic. Oats is at ease. Mulligan is sane. Yuptam is screwing off.

But you really could use that ride down, or something of the sort. Is now really the time for celebration?
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2017, 04:05 AM by kilozombie.)
11-17-2017, 03:56 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Lordlyhour
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
A Guy Who Has Teeth

Offline
Posts: 154
Joined: Jun 2013
Australia
Definitely Not
Best Get To Skedaddling
To Help Cripes And Hunk

And In The Mean Time
It Would Be A Good Idea
To Make A Ladder

Or Some Other Means
Of Retrieving Your Friends From
The Nickle Below
11-17-2017, 04:13 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 569
Joined: Dec 2016
Spoiler: Orderlog
Coolzack
>Complicated. Limb, Organ. Explain later.
>Path to learn ready, no time, no time
>Will have to jolt channel awake
>Will smart. Sharp sting, then understanding
>Apologies



>Done
>Command of eye now natural as command own limb
>now, eye obey. Soften, Solid. Move, Detonate. See. Not see.
>Focus, try reach within again. It obey this time.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
11-17-2017, 10:29 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
kilozombie
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
nbsp

Offline
Posts: 102
Joined: Oct 2017
Oregon, USA
(11-17-2017, 10:29 AM)Arcanuse Wrote:
Spoiler: Orderlog
Coolzack
>Complicated. Limb, Organ. Explain later.
>Path to learn ready, no time, no time
>Will have to jolt channel awake
>Will smart. Sharp sting, then understanding
>Apologies



>Done
>Command of eye now natural as command own limb
>now, eye obey. Soften, Solid. Move, Detonate. See. Not see.
>Focus, try reach within again. It obey this time.

[Image: c2RLH9e.gif]
Spoiler: Chatlog
CoolZack: Complicated. Limb, Organ. Explain later.
tiptopGipgop: Theoretically, you’ve got all the time in the world.
CoolZack: Path to learn ready, no time, no time
CoolZack: Will have to jolt channel awake

1234567890: wh47 1n 7h3 h311 3v3n
CoolZack: Will smart. Sharp sting, then understanding
CoolZack: Apologies

EXA: hum hum hum zzz
EXA: :/
EXA: 3
Crast Pactian: it is a summoning of your doing, correct?
Crast Pactian: can you control it?
CoolZack: Done
CoolZack: Command of eye now natural as command own limb

YUPPERS: a GOOD omen
YUPPERS: yet a WEAK one, a COCKY one

CoolZack: now, eye obey. Soften, Solid. Move, Detonate. See. Not see.
CoolZack: Focus, try reach within again. It obey this time.

1234567890: wh9 4r3 90u 5p341k1n6 411 w31rd n0w
tiptopGipgop: Hush.
cripesalmighty: i feel something
cripesalmighty: i think something’s happening
Hunk Chudfest: WHTHY TNJ ARNAJENKT":YTOAU AD<LN JAJUST GOA AWAAAAY
Hunk Chudfest: ASNKSDBJFFJBGJBFGBGFJKBG

Something shudders and stiffens.

You see it obey, and you feel yourself stand still. You feel yourself utterly stationary, yet as all the world halts, somehow something remains moving.

Something.

[Image: SJPOXqX.gif]

[Image: XZYGGpA.png]

It's cold.

[Image: rS6URaH.png]

[Image: outeMSj.png]

[Image: pkjGL6B.png]

The doorknob creaks as you turn it.

(11-17-2017, 04:13 AM)Lordlyhour Wrote: Definitely Not
Best Get To Skedaddling
To Help Cripes And Hunk

And In The Mean Time
It Would Be A Good Idea
To Make A Ladder

Or Some Other Means
Of Retrieving Your Friends From
The Nickle Below

[Image: nzCTQ6K.png]

The ledge seems impossibly strong, yet as you stare over it, vertigo overtakes you. It's an incredibly unfamiliar sensation--- and
one
you are seriously hating. Still, you've got a mission to do.

[Image: JlutPLR.png]

"Eva?" asks Queue. You nod. "Are you... well, I suppose you hadn't seen it until now, then. Not in detail."

You let out a breath, and poke a finger at his chest. He gives you a look of confusion. "...what is it?"

With another little sigh, you point towards the hole, and he takes a glance over. Still confused, however, he gently says, "Why don't you, hum... message me on the chatlog, so you can explain what it is you mean? I am not seeing anything unusual."

[Image: RYEhjWF.png]
Spoiler: Chatlog
1234567890: wh9 4r3 90u 5p341k1n6 411 w31rd n0w
tiptopGipgop: Hush.
cripesalmighty: i feel something
cripesalmighty: i think something’s happening
Hunk Chudfest: cririep dess are yyokyut okay yyour’e e standign gdstidll
Hunk Chudfest: criripss/???

EXA: hey q
EXA: the plan
EXA: is to go
EXA: down, down, down
EXA: with your wing pair
EXA: your flap zone grip
Crast Pactian: oh, but…
Crast Pactian: it’s incredibly dangerous down there! i would much rather we go by cool zack’s plan to bring escapade to cripes and hunk with the ‘eye’, rather than myself.
Crast Pactian: besides, it is not like i could bring any of you back up with me.
EXA: don’t care nope
EXA: look
EXA: look.
EXA: look
1234567890: uh
EXA: i’ll fore its big face
EXA: its big pipe face
EXA: then you make some
EXA: l-a-a-a-adder tech
EXA: rope ladder blanket rope
tiptopGipgop: Yuppers probably has miles of rope.
tiptopGipgop: And likely could just… print a jetpack, if we really needed those things.
tiptopGipgop: Can you get on it, Yuppers?
YUPPERS: NOPE
Hunk Chudfest: eplasprleade ei aond rwnat tnidde downn hebere: P:::(((
YUPPERS: i have HAD IT with the LIVELIHOOD
YUPPERS: of our FAILING SPECIES
YUPPERS: our FAILING COMMUNITY

EXA: whew
EXA: whew wew
EXA: whew wew whew
YUPPERS: WE ARE MEANINGLESS
YUPPERS: THERE ARE THOUSANDS MORE LIKE US
YUPPERS: WHAT IS THE POINT OF SAVING ONE GENE AND ONE SPANK
YUPPERS: WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE
YUPPERS: AND I’M COMPELLED IN SUCH GALL TO DESTROY WALLS AND FETCH QUESTS
Hunk Chudfest: nhnhnhhn
tiptopGipgop: Oh, fuck you, Yuppers.
tiptopGipgop: You can’t possibly think that.
tiptopGipgop: Cripes and Hunk are trapped down there and you’re going to help get them back. That’s not a question.

Crast Pactian: please, everybody, settle down!
Crast Pactian: please.
EXA: just doo your work
EXA: you dumb dumb
EXA: make some rope
EXA: don’t hang your self
Crast Pactian: please!!!
: WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
: This isn't a game, Geneviève.
: Stop pretending.

As you finish communicating over the chatlog, he lets out a worried, "Well, alright," and begins to undo the back of his jumpsuit.

However, you can't help but notice that the dullness of color in the hole has begun to be replaced with a gentle blue.

[Image: fvTjNQi.gif]

...and it's a blue that reminds you of something.

A time when you were still speaking.

[Image: 6HkQYYz.gif]

It was a warm day, back home.

[Image: mSB8Chm.png]

You were expecting something-- something from the CLOSETS MONSTER. It was often a gift-giver, of sorts, though you were never capable of keeping the gift for long. There is no doubt that you found solace in having an ever-present companion, as all other things in your life began to drain of color.

Your closet was glowing. This meant it was almost here.

[Image: ukrpsX2.png]

She stepped inside with a panting, far-off tone, with footsteps that sounded like muffled punches on gravel and a breathing intonation like she was too close to a microphone.

It was Gene. You recognized her, and yet like many of your visitors, you somehow did not recognize her, either.

[Image: 9rbiqPy.png]

You stepped back a little bit as she began to realize her environment, as most did. It was a waste of time, in your mind, and so you spoke to explain everything to her, concisely, clearly, obviously.

"I," you said, "am Eva Xena Anno, Arithmancer, expert sorceress, expert at summoning. We're on Prospit, krokian year 3412. You're a stray spirit visiting from some far-off universe, and you've only got a few minutes to explain why!"

He mouth went agape. She swallowed, and shakily said, "...I-I'm... i-it's me, E-Eva. I'm... I don't... kn-know why."

"Did you die?" you asked.

"I don't th-think so," she managed. "Not... r-right then. But... we all did. We all do. You-- you're-- this is-- before...!"

This one said she was from the future. The question is: did you believe her?

Spoiler: Author's Note
You retain control over Gene and Eva even in this sequence. So you can input for what either one does, or both!

Sorry for the slower updates! I've been working as hard as I can to get these out ASAP and still plan to do multiple updates per day when I have the time, it's just that I sometimes don't. Thank you for sticking it out and being patient!
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2017, 11:07 PM by kilozombie.)
11-18-2017, 03:50 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Vic
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
A big gay plant

Offline
Posts: 68
Joined: Sep 2017
Past Exa
> Believe

ScatterbrainZack
> It appears to be working
> I have no clue what coolzack has been trying to accomplish exactly bit it appears to be working
>Turn that knob
11-18-2017, 02:49 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 569
Joined: Dec 2016
Spoiler :
Ey, thank you for the great adventure.
If puttin out good updates means taking a bit longer, that's fine by me.

Spoiler: Orderlog
Coolzack
>Numbers, speech odd because complications. Again, explain later.
>Will also return normal talk later.
>More important, Cripes alright.
>Followed instructions, looked within.
>Now on... Visionquest? Astral projection?
>Temporal-Spacial projection.
>Not expected result, very promising.
>Found channels already there, going unused.
>Very fascinating. Very very good. Much potential.
>Bonus points for annoying mocha end.

Eva [Past?]
>Yes. Visitors can come from all sorts of dimensions, why not time?

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2017, 02:51 PM by Arcanuse.)
11-18-2017, 02:50 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
kilozombie
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
nbsp

Offline
Posts: 102
Joined: Oct 2017
Oregon, USA
(11-18-2017, 02:49 PM)Vic Wrote: ScatterbrainZack
> It appears to be working
> I have no clue what coolzack has been trying to accomplish exactly bit it appears to be working
>Turn that knob

(11-18-2017, 02:50 PM)Arcanuse Wrote:
Spoiler: Orderlog
Coolzack
>Numbers, speech odd because complications. Again, explain later.
>Will also return normal talk later.
>More important, Cripes alright.
>Followed instructions, looked within.
>Now on... Visionquest? Astral projection?
>Temporal-Spacial projection.
>Not expected result, very promising.
>Found channels already there, going unused.
>Very fascinating. Very very good. Much potential.
>Bonus points for annoying mocha end.

[Image: T6NlUPk.png]
Spoiler: Orderlog
ScatterbrainZack: It appears to be working
tiptopGipgop: Wait, really?
Hunk Chudfest: i DONT gfonG” TS EANYNTHIGNGINGG
Hunk Chudfest: SHehe”S SJtu STADSNFING STILL ANAD ITS S{GIUSGHIGNT HER OOM OFFF

ScatterbrainZack: I have no clue what coolzack has been trying to accomplish exactly but it appears to be working
1234567890: h4v1n6 n0 c1u3 m4k35 7w0 0f u5
ScatterbrainZack: Turn that knob
Hunk Chudfest: I AHT TOYU UI HATE YOU I AHTE YOU HTWRE”S NO KNGOB DNORTINH GI SHAPENING
Crast Pactian: hunk, please take a breath.
Crast Pactian: i trust that zack knows what they are doing.
YUPPERS: not going to PERFORM any of your CIRCUS ACTS.
tiptopGipgop: Somebody talk sense into Yuppers, please.

Crast Pactian: these are trying times, and it’s easy to grow fed up with them, but please, YUPPERS-- we desperately need to get our friends up here.
CoolZack: Numbers, speech odd because complications. Again, explain later.
CoolZack: Will also return normal talk later.

1234567890: 1 c4n7 r34119 549 5h17 480u7 741k1n6 w31rd
1234567890: 79p1n6 1 m34n
tiptopGipgop: We’re all rooting for you being able to move past that anxiety, Numbers, but I have a feeling we’re all also questioning why the matter of typing quirks is still high priority.
CoolZack: More important, Cripes alright.
tiptopGipgop: Exactly.
Hunk Chudfest: RRIIPES NOT ALRIGHT

CoolZack: Followed instructions, looked within.
CoolZack: Now on... Visionquest? Astral projection?

EXA: this bee fami liar
EXA: yeah
EXA: mhm zzz zzz
CoolZack: Temporal-Spacial projection.
Crast Pactian: are you certain she is fine?
CoolZack: Not expected result, very promising.
YUPPERS: isn’t it DANDY
YUPPERS: how UNEXPECTED RESULTS
YUPPERS: become PROMISING
YUPPERS: IN SUCH SHORT ORDER?

1234567890: 3x4 1f 90ur3 r34119 60nn4 54v3 7h3m fr0m 7h3 p1p3 m0n573r 90u 5h0uld hurr9
CoolZack: Found channels already there, going unused.
EXA: just give them one
EXA: sec, man
EXA: fun ver exa
EXA: inc.
1234567890: wh47?
1234567890: fun v3r 3x4 1nc0m1n6?
CoolZack: Very fascinating. Very very good. Much potential.
CoolZack: Bonus points for annoying mocha end.

tiptopGipgop: The mocha end’s being annoying, or did you annoy the mocha end?
Crast Pactian: i will admit, i did not imagine a god feeling annoyance.
EXA: this… iss itt
EXA: right HERE
cripesalmighty: Oh, wow, this is really something in here, hum?

You get to typing on the main ORDERLOG screen, which hasn't been seen for like days now, even though you've obviously been sending commands to it for a while.

(11-18-2017, 02:50 PM)Arcanuse Wrote:
Spoiler :
Ey, thank you for the great adventure.
If puttin out good updates means taking a bit longer, that's fine by me.

Eva [Past?]
>Yes. Visitors can come from all sorts of dimensions, why not time?

(11-18-2017, 02:49 PM)Vic Wrote: Past Exa
> Believe

[Image: KltAX9H.png]

You chose to believe her. You had been visited already by some of the strangest creatures imaginable, as well as Geneviève on more than one occasion-- and this wasn't the first time you had come across somebody claiming to be from not only the future, but a future involving you.

You took a seat, took a breath, and grinned. "Cool. I love stuff from the future. Got any hot tips?"

She struggled to even form a single word, but after a few seconds, managed, "...d-don't, um... uh... urk... you n-need to... uh. C-Come help me on the nickel, i-in the future."

It was quite oddball first command, and you couldn't help but giggle. "Nickel? You're on a nickel, in the future?"

"A big one!" she stammered. "A big metal blue n-nickel, a-and I was there with Dinkalsen, a-and this big monster made out of pipes came and it's... t-trying to push us off into the void. And then Cool Zack made a blue eye thing and I touched it and flew through some kind of screech dimension and ended up here!"

You paused a moment to think. "...Eye, huh? Haven't had it deliver me anyone via eyeball before. But there's a third-fourth time for everything! Got any special items you wanna let me examine, maybe? Time travelers usually do that."

She fumbled around on her person worriedly. "I don't think I..." Then, as if realizing something terrible, she reached up a shaky hand to the side of her round head, took an earpiece from within, and offered it to you. "...this can... i-is it gonna... l-like, break shit?"

[Image: 5KRweoj.png]

[Image: c2Xx8bK.png]

"Naw!" you exclaim. "You can't break time. Whatever you're about to do, it really doesn't matter. But it would be very rad if I could talk to somebody from the future on that earpiece."

[Image: rMpouWo.png]

"Okay, I-I guess," she stuttered. After you took it, she stepped away, and began looking around your bedroom, and you took a moment to put in the earpiece-- only to discover its magic firsthand.

[Image: Vt0gQQR.png]
Spoiler: Chatlog
1234567890: wh47?
1234567890: fun v3r 3x4 1nc0m1n6?
CoolZack: Very fascinating. Very very good. Much potential.
CoolZack: Bonus points for annoying mocha end.

tiptopGipgop: The mocha end’s being annoying, or did you annoy the mocha end?
Crast Pactian: i will admit, i did not imagine a god feeling annoyance.
EXA: this… iss itt
EXA: right HERE
cripesalmighty: Oh, wow, this is really something in here, hum?
EXA: hey hey hey hey
tiptopGipgop: Cripes, are you alright?
cripesalmighty: Hm? Cripes?
cripesalmighty: You mean Gene’s stupid herosona thing, don’t you?
Crast Pactian: are… you not… her?
Crast Pactian: excuse me, but we are not sure what is happening down there anymore.
cripesalmighty: Hey, that makes two of us!
cripesalmighty: It’s me, Eva. I guess you all know an Eva, too, but I’m not the same one.
tiptopGipgop: …
YUPPERS: is there an OTHER ME?
YUPPERS: a YUPTAM?

Crast Pactian: please beware of real names in the chat!!
cripesalmighty: Oh, yeah, though he’s over on Derse right now.
cripesalmighty: Your Gene came and started blabbing about how she’s from the future or something, so if you’ve got any mighty tips to tell me, now’s the time.
cripesalmighty: I’ll make good use of the info, promise.
EXA: won’t that snap the
EXA: time loop zone
EXA: you are eva too
EXA: also soo aam iii
cripesalmighty: Do you remember this conversation?
EXA: yeah
cripesalmighty: Then what’s the worst that can happen? Time always sorts itself out. It’s mathematically bound to sanity, after all.
EXA: okay jeez ugh zzz
tiptopGipgop: Cripes, please tell me you’re fucking with us.
Hunk Chudfest: shsnenes’s notgh talking

cripesalmighty: I’m just an arithmancer trying to maths out what’s going on here. I’ve only got a couple minutes left before your Gene gets warped back off, so why don’t you just skip the introductions and tell me your situation.

"My my my, Gene," you said, "you have some really interesting friends nowadays."

It was tough for her to speak, but she responded quietly with, "Can you try and not die t-to the god that's coming? Y-Y'know, tell the heroes?"

That didn't seem too unreasonable. "Maybe if I get the chance, sure."

What seemed fun to do with this future-traveler and her foray of future friends, before it was all sucked away back into the closet?
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2017, 10:45 PM by kilozombie.)
11-18-2017, 10:40 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Vic
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
A big gay plant

Offline
Posts: 68
Joined: Sep 2017
Past Exa
> Coerce information from this "Gene"
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 12:24 AM by Vic.)
11-19-2017, 12:24 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Lordlyhour
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
A Guy Who Has Teeth

Offline
Posts: 154
Joined: Jun 2013
Australia
Spoiler :
Please Do Not Trust Us
To Know What We Are Doing
We Might Think We Do

But We're New At This
The Things That We Think We Know
We Probably Don't

I Know It Might Seem
Like We Have This Shit On Lock
We Know Less Than You

Motivational?
No. We Cannot Afford That
You're Too Important

Remember That The
Antagonist Can Read This
And Might Mimic Us

What Better Way To
Get Someone To Do Something
They Want You To Do?

Fake The Results
Of Some Benign Thing That Had
Failed Earlier

Because Some New Guy
Overestimated His
Capabilities

If You Could Not Do
Something That's Apparently Us
On Your Own Console

Then Please Be Cautious
Take It With A Grain Of Salt
Wish I'd Thought Sooner

Stupid Poem Guy
Closing Barn After Cows Left
Too Little Too Late?

Spoiler: Cripes Chat
>Open A Chat With
>CripesAlmighty In Private
>EXA In The Past

Zack Is A Plural
Collective Term For A Bunch
Of Somewhat Helpful

People From Somewhere
Extra-dimensional To
Where Everyone Is

Gene And The Others
Were Rescued From The End Of
The Whole Universe

At The Hands(?) Of A
Thing. The MOCHA ENDING Is
What I'm Told It's Called

By The Heroes Of
The Game. Who Then Put Them On
A "Nickle" In Space

Where They Had Their Own
Game To Play. War Strategy
Or Something Like That

Then Two Of The Teams
Started To Kill Everyone
The Red And Blue Teams

Seemingly Without
Provocation Or Reason
Rational Thought Ceased

Most Everyone Died
Only Nine People Survived
One A Captured Red

That's Where We Come In
Zack, Like A Bolt From The Blue
Shows Up Unannounced

Under A Dead Guy's Name
Flailing Like An Idiot
We Find Some Stuff Out

The Game It Turns Out
Creates Instances Of All
The People Playing

To Fill Its Roster
"Surprise, You're All Virtual"
Not Fun For Any

Zacks Are Because Of
An Input Aggregator
The Dead Guy Plugged In

To Their Own Console
In The Reality Up
A Level From This

Which Might Also Be
Virtual For All We Know
Signs Point To Maybe

Our Job Is To Get
Fifty-Three People And Raise
Them Up A Level

We've Made Some Progress
And Probably More Mistakes
Things Have Exploded

Cripes Is In The Past
The MOCHA ENDING IS Here
Being Obnoxious

A Beast Made Of Tubes
Future You Is Going To
Club It, Precisely

Now You're Up To Date
With The News Of The Future
I Might Have Missed Stuff
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 01:10 AM by Lordlyhour.)
11-19-2017, 12:56 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Arcanuse
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 569
Joined: Dec 2016
Spoiler: Privatelog (CripesAlmighty)(PastExa)
Coolzack
>...
>Heroes lost.
>Salvaged all they could, gathered 52 people to survive.
>Built a sanctuary for people to hide away from Mocha Ending.
>Heroes died distracting Mocha Ending, if somehow not dead they certainly aren't in helping.
>It worked for a time, but with a price.
>Layered dimensions, higher beings commanding lower sessions through games, with no idea they were anything but games.
>Of 52 players, all but 9 dead.
>Without assistance, soon to be all but 7.
>Cripes and Hunk trapped below area, hiding from p
>Sorry, hiding from "tube" monster in room that fell down there.
>Monster is currently trying to push room off safe platform into void.
>Cripes performed ritual to create Eye to help.
>Eye wouldn't obey, Cripes looked inside to find control.
>Ended up Astral/Temporal/Spatially projecting to you.
>Must be reason for showing up there.

Gene
>Gather yourself, time is short and you need to be coherent now.
>You looked within and found your way here.
>You don't know why, but you did.
>Now would be the time to figure that out.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
11-19-2017, 01:06 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
kilozombie
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
nbsp

Offline
Posts: 102
Joined: Oct 2017
Oregon, USA
INPUT AGGREGATOR: hey yall ;)
INPUT AGGREGATOR: you posted a buncha stuff so
INPUT AGGREGATOR: i mean cus we got limited time until this time bullshit stops happenin i guess
INPUT AGGREGATOR: i decided
INPUT AGGREGATOR: to post most messages with like a 2 second delay, keep it quick
INPUT AGGREGATOR: lookin out for ya
INPUT AGGREGATOR: occasionally im treated pretty shoddy but i mean were all pals here lmao
INPUT AGGREGATOR: least i hope we are

(11-19-2017, 01:06 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: Gene
>Gather yourself, time is short and you need to be coherent now.
>You looked within and found your way here.
>You don't know why, but you did.
>Now would be the time to figure that out.

[Image: 1c8PLJa.png]

The room shimmers in an off blue. Everything feels wrong, especially the air, which hums against you like sandpaper and makes your eyes water. It's like some parts of the universe are desperately trying to force you out of being here, while other parts are holding you in with shackles.

"It-- doesn't-- I don't think it matters how I got here," you manage. "I need you t-to try and... r-remember this entire conversation, and remember that, uh... that..." It takes a moment to think up where to begin. "...we're all in a simulation. A virtual reality! It's a fucking nickel all the way down! A-And if you could just tell us, tell me and Dink not to do that ritual thing, then..."

She giggles happily. "Obviously the ritual got you here. So either I'm gonna forget, or I'm gonna... conveniently forget. That's fate, Geney."

It hurts. All of it hurts. You feel like you're being ripped apart.

(11-19-2017, 12:56 AM)Lordlyhour Wrote:
Spoiler :
Please Do Not Trust Us
To Know What We Are Doing
We Might Think We Do

But We're New At This
The Things That We Think We Know
We Probably Don't

I Know It Might Seem
Like We Have This Shit On Lock
We Know Less Than You

Motivational?
No. We Cannot Afford That
You're Too Important

Remember That The
Antagonist Can Read This
And Might Mimic Us

What Better Way To
Get Someone To Do Something
They Want You To Do?

Fake The Results
Of Some Benign Thing That Had
Failed Earlier

Because Some New Guy
Overestimated His
Capabilities

If You Could Not Do
Something That's Apparently Us
On Your Own Console

Then Please Be Cautious
Take It With A Grain Of Salt
Wish I'd Thought Sooner

Stupid Poem Guy
Closing Barn After Cows Left
Too Little Too Late?

You glance back, still adrift in memory.

[Image: As7GKou.png]

"Are... you sure you're ready, Eva?" Queue gently asks.

You nod firmly. Something tells you you've been waiting for this moment a long, long, long time. Perhaps longer than you realized.

He lets out a breath-- not a sigh, but one of fierce will. You hear his insectoid wings begin to buzz...

[Image: DLH4mKU.gif]

You hold onto your precise fore as if your life depends on it. He holds you under either arm as if both of your lives depend on it.

[Image: IQcC9JK.gif]
Spoiler: Chatlog
Zack: Please Do Not Trust Us
Zack: To Know What We Are Doing
Zack: We Might Think We Do
Zack: But We're New At This
Zack: The Things That We Think We Know
Zack: We Probably Don't

Crast Pactian: well, you are figuring things out, just like us.
cripesalmighty: If you take a given person from a random dimension, they tend to be very misinformed and stupid. That’s just the norm.
cripesalmighty: Don’t feel bad. Your lack of information is norm all. Status quo.
Zack: I Know It Might Seem
Zack: Like We Have This Shit On Lock
Zack: We Know Less Than You

tiptopGipgop: Nobody here’s stupid. We’re just… really stressed, what with… all that’s happening down on the Nickel right now.
Zack: Motivational?
Zack: No. We Cannot Afford That
Zack: You're Too Important

1234567890: h0n35719 1 d0n7 11k3 7h3 1d34 7h47 w3r3 8r1n61n6 71m3 7r4v31 1n70 7h15 n0w
cripesalmighty: Time travel is the most fun that can be had by anyone!
YUPPERS: i CAUTIOUSLY DISAGREE
YUPPERS: with ALL FORMS of your SENTENCE.

Zack: Remember That The
Zack: Antagonist Can Read This
Zack: And Might Mimic Us

Hunk Chudfest: heiadnd otn’ta rhear rhihg micmickcing alla kie hear is hi himt ewllign em eyohe’s dogign to earmt rtrmke adn dkdidlld eme and tis rltike vifolklrent zAkMC BUT but ria tirhakjdm’da hre arlealyl gognna do it
Crast Pactian: please slow down a second and say that again, hunk.
Hunk Chudfest: its gongna eat mee: :(
tiptopGipgop: It seems like it wants to bring things… further down. Into the pit below the nickel, by the looks of it.
tiptopGipgop: That’s how it got the tube, and now it has control over tubes. I can imagine it’ll get ugly if it gets… say, the terminal, or… a person.

cripesalmighty: Oh, we get an antagonist later?
cripesalmighty: Wow, haha, haha, wow. We really end up moving up in the world from petty drama and messing around on Prospit and Derse.
YUPPERS: in NO FORM would i CONSIDER this HELL as a ‘MOVE UP’
YUPPERS: THOUGH YOU’RE FREE TO THINK WHATEVER YOU LIKE
YUPPERS: UP UNTIL THE MOMENT YOU END UP HERE.

Zack: What Better Way To
Zack: Get Someone To Do Something
Zack: They Want You To Do?
Zack: Fake The Results
Zack: Of Some Benign Thing That Had
Zack: Failed Earlier

1234567890: 11k3 c001 24ck5 r17u41 8u115h17?
1234567890: h3 5umm0n3d p1p35 4nd n0w 4n 393 7h475 m4k1n6 p30p13 71m3 7r4v31
1234567890: h0n35719
1234567890: fuck c001 24ck
1234567890: 1n h15 dum8 f4c3
Crast Pactian: why does it take so much for you all to calm down a moment?
Crast Pactian: yes, this situation is urgent and volatile, incredibly so, but you are getting us nowhere by insulting our benefactors.
Zack: Because Some New Guy
Zack: Overestimated His
Zack: Capabilities

1234567890: 3x4c719
Zack: If You Could Not Do
Zack: Something That's Apparently Us
Zack: On Your Own Console
Zack: Then Please Be Cautious
Zack: Take It With A Grain Of Salt
Zack: Wish I'd Thought Sooner

tiptopGipgop: It’s alright, PZ.
Zack: Stupid Poem Guy
Zack: Closing Barn After Cows Left
Zack: Too Little Too Late?

tiptopGipgop: It’s really alright.
tiptopGipgop: Let’s just make it through this alive.

Crast Pactian: what’s a cow?
cripesalmighty: Hey, just a little note for you.
cripesalmighty: I, Eva Xena Anno, am the best summoner and spellcaster this side of Prospit.
cripesalmighty: When Skaia shines, I can let all kinds of things through.
cripesalmighty: My CLOSETS MONSTER, however, comes without input.
cripesalmighty: Whatever you think you summoned, I’ve got a better feeling all you did was get its attention, and it nabbed you.
cripesalmighty: You’re part of the plan.
tiptopGipgop: I’d much rather not?

You read the chat as you descend. As you drop, you begin to think about your own messages-- and you begin to recall the exact thoughts as you sent each one. It's an odd feeling, seeing past actions with such repercussion. What strikes you as especially strange, however, is that even though you did your best to store all of it in memory, back then... it's only all coming back now. Months spent thinking, and the Gene in your room from now-and-then did not even cross your mind once.

It's odd.

It's good to think about, as the air grows thicker with cold.

(11-19-2017, 12:56 AM)Lordlyhour Wrote:
Spoiler: Cripes Chat
>Open A Chat With
>CripesAlmighty In Private
>EXA In The Past

Zack Is A Plural
Collective Term For A Bunch
Of Somewhat Helpful

People From Somewhere
Extra-dimensional To
Where Everyone Is

Gene And The Others
Were Rescued From The End Of
The Whole Universe

At The Hands(?) Of A
Thing. The MOCHA ENDING Is
What I'm Told It's Called

By The Heroes Of
The Game. Who Then Put Them On
A "Nickle" In Space

Where They Had Their Own
Game To Play. War Strategy
Or Something Like That

Then Two Of The Teams
Started To Kill Everyone
The Red And Blue Teams

Seemingly Without
Provocation Or Reason
Rational Thought Ceased

Most Everyone Died
Only Nine People Survived
One A Captured Red

That's Where We Come In
Zack, Like A Bolt From The Blue
Shows Up Unannounced

Under A Dead Guy's Name
Flailing Like An Idiot
We Find Some Stuff Out

The Game It Turns Out
Creates Instances Of All
The People Playing

To Fill Its Roster
"Surprise, You're All Virtual"
Not Fun For Any

Zacks Are Because Of
An Input Aggregator
The Dead Guy Plugged In

To Their Own Console
In The Reality Up
A Level From This

Which Might Also Be
Virtual For All We Know
Signs Point To Maybe

Our Job Is To Get
Fifty-Three People And Raise
Them Up A Level

We've Made Some Progress
And Probably More Mistakes
Things Have Exploded

Cripes Is In The Past
The MOCHA ENDING IS Here
Being Obnoxious

A Beast Made Of Tubes
Future You Is Going To
Club It, Precisely

Now You're Up To Date
With The News Of The Future
I Might Have Missed Stuff

(11-19-2017, 01:06 AM)Arcanuse Wrote:
Spoiler: Privatelog (CripesAlmighty)(PastExa)
Coolzack
>...
>Heroes lost.
>Salvaged all they could, gathered 52 people to survive.
>Built a sanctuary for people to hide away from Mocha Ending.
>Heroes died distracting Mocha Ending, if somehow not dead they certainly aren't in helping.
>It worked for a time, but with a price.
>Layered dimensions, higher beings commanding lower sessions through games, with no idea they were anything but games.
>Of 52 players, all but 9 dead.
>Without assistance, soon to be all but 7.
>Cripes and Hunk trapped below area, hiding from p
>Sorry, hiding from "tube" monster in room that fell down there.
>Monster is currently trying to push room off safe platform into void.
>Cripes performed ritual to create Eye to help.
>Eye wouldn't obey, Cripes looked inside to find control.
>Ended up Astral/Temporal/Spatially projecting to you.
>Must be reason for showing up there.

(11-19-2017, 12:24 AM)Vic Wrote: Past Exa
> Coerce information from this "Gene"

[Image: te7RfSn.png]
Spoiler: Privatelog (Zack)
CoolZack: ...
CoolZack: Heroes lost.

cripesalmighty: Haha, obviously.
cripesalmighty: They were never really destined to be able to win.
cripesalmighty: That’s why they’ve stayed in the session for twelve years.
CoolZack: Salvaged all they could, gathered 52 people to survive.
cripesalmighty: Hm. Wait.
CoolZack: Built a sanctuary for people to hide away from Mocha Ending.
CoolZack: Heroes died distracting Mocha Ending, if somehow not dead they certainly aren't in helping.

cripesalmighty: The second Krokian god?
CoolZack: It worked for a time, but with a price.
CoolZack: Layered dimensions, higher beings commanding lower sessions through games, with no idea they were anything but games.

cripesalmighty: Seems convoluted.
CoolZack: Of 52 players, all but 9 dead.
cripesalmighty: Slow down a sec.
CoolZack: Without assistance, soon to be all but 7.
CoolZack: Cripes and Hunk trapped below area, hiding from p

cripesalmighty: Yeah, you’re going to have to slow down. Who’s Hunk?
CoolZack: Sorry, hiding from "tube" monster in room that fell down there.
CoolZack: Monster is currently trying to push room off safe platform into void.

cripesalmighty: You are incredibly bad at slowing down. What’s the pipe monster?
godzack: giv it a sec
godzack: theyve got a buffer of commands n shit like seven miles long
godzack: im postin em real quick cus i know you dont have much time yeah
CoolZack: Cripes performed ritual to create Eye to help.
CoolZack: Eye wouldn't obey, Cripes looked inside to find control.
CoolZack: Ended up Astral/Temporal/Spatially projecting to you.
CoolZack: Must be reason for showing up there.

cripesalmighty: No, definitely not.
cripesalmighty: My monster only takes, it doesn’t receive.
cripesalmighty: I don’t know why it took this Gene specifically, what with you being in a game and all, but I figure it’s gotta be necessary for the TISANE ENDING.
cripesalmighty: Whatever that eye was, I don’t think it’s what you think it is.
Zack: Zack Is A Plural
Zack: Collective Term For A Bunch
Zack: Of Somewhat Helpful
Zack: People From Somewhere
Zack: Extra-dimensional To
Zack: Where Everyone Is

cripesalmighty: Everyone knows dimensionality isn’t a limit.
cripesalmighty: Unless you continually add dimensions, then you would be approaching a limit, but that’s a mathematician’s story for another time, eheh.
Zack: Gene And The Others
Zack: Were Rescued From The End Of
Zack: The Whole Universe
Zack: At The Hands(?) Of A
Zack: Thing. The MOCHA ENDING Is
Zack: What I'm Told It's Called

cripesalmighty: So Gene’s telling me. I can’t believe it got to the Session.
Zack: By The Heroes Of
Zack: The Game. Who Then Put Them On
Zack: A "Nickle" In Space
Zack: Where They Had Their Own
Zack: Game To Play. War Strategy
Zack: Or Something Like That

cripesalmighty: ...hm.
Zack: Then Two Of The Teams
Zack: Started To Kill Everyone
Zack: The Red And Blue Teams

cripesalmighty: Teams?
Zack: Seemingly Without
Zack: Provocation Or Reason
Zack: Rational Thought Ceased

cripesalmighty: That’s truly unfortunate.
cripesalmighty: Thankfully I don’t die, so I can practically rest easy.
Zack: Most Everyone Died
Zack: Only Nine People Survived
Zack: One A Captured Red

cripesalmighty: I hope it’s Mulligan.
Zack: That's Where We Come In
Zack: Zack, Like A Bolt From The Blue
Zack: Shows Up Unannounced
Zack: Under A Dead Guy's Name
Zack: Flailing Like An Idiot
Zack: We Find Some Stuff Out

cripesalmighty: A dead guy’s name? Haha, wow, you’re hard to follow.
cripesalmighty: I can’t believe my future is so absolutely needlessly inane.
Zack: The Game It Turns Out
Zack: Creates Instances Of All
Zack: The People Playing
Zack: To Fill Its Roster
Zack: "Surprise, You're All Virtual"
Zack: Not Fun For Any

cripesalmighty: Wait.
Zack: Zacks Are Because Of
Zack: An Input Aggregator
Zack: The Dead Guy Plugged In

cripesalmighty: Hold a moment.
Zack: To Their Own Console
Zack: In The Reality Up
Zack: A Level From This
godzack: ill pause for u ok

cripesalmighty: My monster has never retrieved anybody from a computer.
cripesalmighty: A virtual space. Those aren’t real people, real souls.
cripesalmighty: Er-- no offense meant! This just seems completely out of the ordinary.
cripesalmighty: Like it’s playing a prank on me with your lives.
Zack: Which Might Also Be
Zack: Virtual For All We Know
Zack: Signs Point To Maybe

cripesalmighty: Wow.
Zack: Our Job Is To Get
Zack: Fifty-Three People And Raise
Zack: Them Up A Level

cripesalmighty: I thought you said you had nine?
Zack: We've Made Some Progress
Zack: And Probably More Mistakes
Zack: Things Have Exploded

cripesalmighty: Whelp.
Zack: Cripes Is In The Past
Zack: The MOCHA ENDING IS Here
Zack: Being Obnoxious

cripesalmighty: Yes, Gene is here in the past, but…
cripesalmighty: If you escaped the MOCHA ENDING, how’s it there?
cripesalmighty: I understand why in some way my monster might see the point, but surely the MOCHA ENDING would just destroy whatever you’re contained in.
Zack: A Beast Made Of Tubes
Zack: Future You Is Going To
Zack: Club It, Precisely

cripesalmighty: I’ll try and remember!
Zack: Now You're Up To Date
Zack: With The News Of The Future
Zack: I Might Have Missed Stuff

cripesalmighty: That’s OK, it’s only several people’s lives, including my own.
cripesalmighty: Though I guess if it’s virtual me, albeit with the memories here, she’s only a small part of my possible futures, so losing her wouldn’t be that big of a pain.
cripesalmighty: Heh. That’d be bad if she heard it, huh?
cripesalmighty: Why’s she typing so oddly, anyway?

Not only did you have the primary chat, but Zack was also messaging you rapidfire. It's one of the longest single chatlogs you'd ever see in your life.

"Gene," you said, "tell me the date the MOCHA ENDING gets here."

She replied with, "I-I only know the human year."

"I can connect the dots."

"Two thousand three-hundred fourteen," she said. "2314, in N-November."

Interesting.

You thought for a moment, in consideration, calculating-- how much time did you have, precisely? How long from that moment was it?

Spoiler: Author's Note
That's a TIME PROMPT, by the way. Feel free to input how long from the flashback that the MOCHA ENDING arrives.

Hey, funny note-- the year is actually the source of all this number fun, as it's the current date where I live. I figured it'd be a good fit for this, too.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 10:43 PM by kilozombie.)
11-19-2017, 06:58 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Lordlyhour
 RE: CHIRAL: SIDE Y
A Guy Who Has Teeth

Offline
Posts: 154
Joined: Jun 2013
Australia
Spoiler: CripesChat
>Private Chat To Cripes
>And E X A In The Past
>Time Seperated

Trauma Related
The Typing Quirk Thing, That Is
Or So I've Gathered

Don't Know How To Give
Preemptive Condolences.
Sorry In Advance?

Four Teams Of Thirteen
Red, Yellow, Blue And Green Teams
Some Simple Math There

And Yes, That Does Mean
You Need More Players Than You
Ever Begin With

Games Beget More Games
There's Nickles All The Way Down
With Players on Them

To Get Fifty-Three
We Need To Raise Those Lower
Dimensionaly

As To MOCHA END?
Don't Have The Foggiest Clue
For Any Of That

Spoiler: Chat
A Cow Is A Type
Of Ruminant Grazing Beast
That's Native To Earth

Kept For The Purpose
Of Farming For Milk And Meat
In Buildings Called Barns
11-19-2017, 11:49 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply