A TALE OF TWO MAYORS

A TALE OF TWO MAYORS
RE: A TALE OF TWO MAYORS
Wait, where'd that football goal thing come from, you didn't mention adding it.
Ah! Mayor Orly, please do not shoot the cannon. We'll be in a heap of trouble if you shoot that implement of war. Your stand... isn't exactly the most impressive.

Build general store, bus terminal, office building, and a seaport.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Evil twin: Hmm it sure is a nice canon. Let's shoot it !
Hey mayor Orly, you know what's worse than shooting a big pew pew canon am dooming us all

Littering
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
Orly
Build Recycling plant, water treatment plant, and apartment buildings that meet the 'living building' requirements.
Mayor Orly, what we need is a gigantic filthy garbage dump where we toss all the useless stuff.

Perhaps we could start with that yellow reverse-arch on a stick that's on the other side of the bridge.
Hire a band of clowns to entertain on top of the Putin Cannon
Add sewer treatment plant, which doubles as cannon ammo factory
>A doomsday machine would be most prudent.
start building houses, the real estate bubble won't grow on its own!
>Mayor Orly: Build a sausage Factory & tenements to house the workers.
[Image: 38cGHpR.gif]
invest pisscoin
(11-05-2017, 11:13 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Wait, where'd that football goal thing come from, you didn't mention adding it.

Don't know what you're talking about I see no goal posts being moved.

(11-06-2017, 07:29 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »Ah! Mayor Orly, please do not shoot the cannon. We'll be in a heap of trouble if you shoot that implement of war. Your stand... isn't exactly the most impressive.

Build general store, bus terminal, office building, and a seaport.

One general store, for buying generals. With a bus terminal, for charging your bus. Some office dividing walls on the general store. Just one office. One.

[Image: g4QBgnj.png]

And one seaport. A big old seaport. Overly large seaport. Cost a bunch too! Lets hope someone uses our magnificent port. Which will be dubbed "port magnificent".

[Image: CDGPOZ0.png]

Yeah its just a big slab of concrete NOW but I'm getting around to making it truly great! Patience!

(11-06-2017, 12:54 PM)Myeth Wrote: »Hey mayor Orly, you know what's worse than shooting a big pew pew canon am dooming us all

Littering
You're dang right.

(11-06-2017, 05:17 PM)Vic Wrote: »Orly
Build Recycling plant, water treatment plant, and apartment buildings that meet the 'living building' requirements.

What is this 'requirements' you speak of. You aren't one of those ninnies that believes in "safety standards" or something are you? Haven't I beaten your type with my cane enough? There is no need for recycling in MY city we don't produce trash here rather I strictly enforce everyone either eat their rubbish or dump it on some rude asshole over there. Water treatment? Please. What good has that ever done. Turns frogs gay you know.

But, I will give you this since you so very desire such trivialities.

[Image: E8fD2dV.png]

A water MISTREATMENT plant. Where we MISTREAT our water. What do you think of that you tree hugging no goodnik.

(11-06-2017, 06:28 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »Mayor Orly, what we need is a gigantic filthy garbage dump where we toss all the useless stuff.

Perhaps we could start with that yellow reverse-arch on a stick that's on the other side of the bridge.

What arch.

Anyway that's what the twin towers are for. Its where I've been putting my rubbish the whole time!

(11-06-2017, 07:58 PM)BreadProduct Wrote: »Hire a band of clowns to entertain on top of the Putin Cannon

[Image: L2IyEjc.png]

And there they shall stay.

(11-07-2017, 03:44 AM)typeandkey Wrote: »>A doomsday machine would be most prudent.

Way ahead of you buddy.

(11-07-2017, 07:47 PM)Coolacanth Wrote: »start building houses, the real estate bubble won't grow on its own!

No, no, that would be irresponsible. I'm simply not going to such lo-

[Image: zYeRnfi.png]

Oh for fucks sake this area has been infected with tract housing. If something doesn't get done about this it'll take over the whole damn map.

map
[Image: 933hfLL.png][Image: aCQpT7Z.png][Image: iRoHjKM.png]
>Moar apartments please! Plus workplaces. The city needs some jobs.
name the house "Deficit Spending"
[Image: tumblr_oz9ql8vCss1rr2h9co1_75sq.png]
name the house "Daniel"
SpoilerShow

\☆/
Mayor Orly: Strike the earth! Dig a mine in search of rare minerals. Then try to outdo the Kola borehole. If you're not at risk of hitting magma, you'll never be able to hook it up to the cannon to fire molten rock at the upstart across the river.
Counter houses with trailer homes
>Send in the pillagers to run them off.
(12-31-2017, 12:48 PM)Jokes Wrote: »Mayor Orly: Strike the earth! Dig a mine in search of rare minerals. Then try to outdo the Kola borehole. If you're not at risk of hitting magma, you'll never be able to hook it up to the cannon to fire molten rock at the upstart across the river.

Delve quickly, ere the federal OSHA inspectors get hungry.
(12-31-2017, 12:17 PM)Myeth Wrote: »name the house "Daniel"
[Image: tumblr_p1vl00ncUo1rr2h9co1_400.png]

POINT THE FIRST:

Maya Orly Wrote:I can name things all on my own thank you very much, unlike my sorely uncreative competitor.

POINT THE SECOND:

Hildeverto Roberto Wrote:
Secretary Product Wrote:A house. Just 1. No need for more. 2? Not in our budget.
yeah okay i guess

SUMMATION: MAYOR ORLY, THOUGH THEY HAVE MULTIPLE HOUSES, DOES NOT WANT OUR ASSISTANCE IN NAMING THEM. MAYOR ROBERTO MAY ACCEPT AID IN NAMING BUILDINGS, BUT ONLY HAS ONE HOUSE WHICH MAY BE NAMED. SECRETARY COOLACANTH AND SECRETARY MYETH HAVE BOTH PROPOSED NAMES FOR A HOUSE. CONCLUSION: THERE IS ONLY ONE HOUSE, TOTAL, WHICH MAY BE NAMED. SECRETARY MYETH'S PROPOSAL IS IN DIRECT OPPOSITION TO SECRETARY COOLACANTH'S PRIOR SUGGESTION.

HOW SHALL WE RESOLVE THIS CONTRADICTION?
FNFN FUCK
SpoilerShow

\☆/
build a cage. resolve with cage match.
>Compromise. Combine names.
[Image: BCcbcCP.png]

Fight me in the office breakroom right now
SpoilerShow

\☆/
> go to the office breakroom

YOU DISCOVER SECRETARY COOLACANTH IN "THE OFFICE" BREAK ROOM
SpoilerShow
"I HAVE PREPARED A MEAL FOR YOU"
SpoilerShow
> build a cage. resolve with cage match.

BEHIND YOU, THE PORTCULLISES DESCEND. WE USE THESE PORTCULLISES TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM BREAKING INTO THE BREAK ROOM AND EATING THE BREAK FOOD WHEN WE ARE NOT HERE. BUT NOW THEY ARE TO PREVENT THE COUNTY SHERRIFF FROM STOPPING THIS SERIOUS DISTURBANCE. ONLY ONE OF US WILL WALK OUT OF HERE WITH THE NAME WE DESIRE.
SpoilerShow

> Compromise. Combine names.

YOU APPROACH SECRETARY COOLACANTH. THE ANGRY FACE ON YOUR SWORD SAYS "A RUDE WORD" AND SECRETARY COOLACANTH BEGINS TO CRY. HE STABS YOU IN THE THIGH WITH THE SHISH AS HIS LAST TEAR RUNS OUT, AND THE TWO OF US COLLAPSE TO THE FLOOR.
SpoilerShow

SOME TIME LATER. SECRETARY COOLAMYETH AWAKENS
SpoilerShow
"AUGHHH"