Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

[Forest]
Author Message
Robottobt
 RE: [Forest]
#26

Offline
Posts: 60
Joined: Oct 2017
[Image: untitled_artwork_12_by_mewqit-dbuzvoe.png]
Well... you guess you were right about one thing.
[Image: untitled_artwork_11_by_mewqit-dbuzvwj.png]
You make your way through the shrubbery. As you get closer you notice a sign that states “ Hey, if you want to not die, become a tenant of L-642283’s camp! $u$“
[Image: untitled_artwork_10_by_mewqit-dbuzwgr.png]
you kick at the dirt in a futile attempt to put the fire out before you leave. You hope that someone will deal with it sooner or later. [no suggestions particularly needed, the next update will come soon.]

Wow diddly darn dang, it's a signature.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2017, 02:42 PM by Robottobt.)
11-27-2017, 05:58 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Robottobt
 RE: [Forest]
#27

Offline
Posts: 60
Joined: Oct 2017
[Image: untitled_artwork_13_by_mewqit-dbuzwj6.png]
" Well hey there. I'm part of the welcoming committee of L-642283's camp! ★▽★
[Image: untitled_artwork_14_by_mewqit-dbuzwn9.png]
"Do you want to join? If you do your going to have to offer something. ★▽★"

Wow diddly darn dang, it's a signature.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2017, 02:39 PM by Robottobt.)
11-27-2017, 05:28 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Gimeurcookie
 RE: [Forest]
#28
Notail Shaming Squad

Offline
Posts: 1,073
Joined: Sep 2014
On a Space Croc
> This notail is totally trustworthy. I mean how can you not trust that terrifying face?

> Say you just got into the woods, what could you do to join? You're kind of new at this.

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
11-27-2017, 07:43 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Apo11o
 RE: [Forest]
#29
B[

Offline
Posts: 151
Joined: Nov 2015
> Offer to hold their hand a lil if they let you join. You're a VERY good hugger.

[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
11-28-2017, 02:03 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
[Robocoon]
 RE: [Forest]
#30
Friendly neighbourhood trash bot

Offline
Posts: 94
Joined: Jul 2017
The landfill, please visit it's lonely
>frick yeah, fire!! Lets check it out, but be careful...

[Image: uEcjEWp.png]
(A collab adventure with my dude, devil!)
11-28-2017, 05:32 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Robottobt
 RE: [Forest]
#31

Offline
Posts: 60
Joined: Oct 2017
[Image: untitled_artwork_17_by_mewqit-dbw5izw.png]
“well, I guess I could hold your hand a lil... I’m a really good hugge-“
[Image: untitled_artwork_16_by_mewqit-dbw5jw5.png?3] “SCREEEEEEEE”
Oh, huh, it seems an eyegret has decided to attack that dude.
[Image: untitled_artwork_15_by_mewqit-dbw5kzc.png]
“Oh, well see ya ★▽★.”
The eyegret goes to carry that guy off, he’s as good as dead now.
So, you better start running before it gets you too.

Wow diddly darn dang, it's a signature.
12-09-2017, 02:15 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Apo11o
 RE: [Forest]
#32
B[

Offline
Posts: 151
Joined: Nov 2015
> Take the guy's face and run. It's a really good face, so waste not want not. You can always use it when you feel like changing perspectives!

[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
12-09-2017, 02:39 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Gimeurcookie
 RE: [Forest]
#33
Notail Shaming Squad

Offline
Posts: 1,073
Joined: Sep 2014
On a Space Croc
> Roll your way into a bush or something to hide. Come out and collect tent meat, you can't reject food.

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
12-09-2017, 02:39 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
eerr
 RE: [Forest]
#34

Offline
Posts: 133
Joined: Nov 2016
>That shrubbery looks dense and inviting.
12-09-2017, 03:15 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
[Robocoon]
 RE: [Forest]
#35
Friendly neighbourhood trash bot

Offline
Posts: 94
Joined: Jul 2017
The landfill, please visit it's lonely
>"aint gonna deal with y'all" jump into the shrubbery

[Image: uEcjEWp.png]
(A collab adventure with my dude, devil!)
12-09-2017, 08:22 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Robottobt
 RE: [Forest]
#36

Offline
Posts: 60
Joined: Oct 2017
[Image: untitled_artwork_20_by_mewqit-dbw8ltx.png]you decide now is the time to leave and explore something else. So you slide into the shrubbery.
[Image: untitled_artwork_19_by_mewqit-dbw8m99.png]
[Image: untitled_artwork_18_by_mewqit-dbw8nar.png]
[Image: untitled_artwork_21_by_mewqit-dbw8nn5.png?1]
look! Some new (potential) friends! They seem to busy though... do you wait for them to finish or just barge in on their conversation?

Wow diddly darn dang, it's a signature.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2017, 10:49 PM by Robottobt.)
12-09-2017, 10:49 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Gimeurcookie
 RE: [Forest]
#37
Notail Shaming Squad

Offline
Posts: 1,073
Joined: Sep 2014
On a Space Croc
> Maybe now is a good time to warn them of the bird. Just in case. Plus one of them is an M-class! They'll be nice, maybe.

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
12-09-2017, 11:16 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Apo11o
 RE: [Forest]
#38
B[

Offline
Posts: 151
Joined: Nov 2015
> Yeah, warn them about the bird! It'll cement you as a trustworthy addition to the group.

[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
12-10-2017, 02:12 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Robottobt
 RE: [Forest]
#39

Offline
Posts: 60
Joined: Oct 2017
[Image: perfect_bbys_by_mewqit-dbw9ju8.png]
before you can get a word our you are interrupted. oh, hey. Are you here to voice your complaints too?"ゝu∂
yeah, there's a uhhh... giant bird flying around murdering people." ~w~
[Image: untitled_artwork_23_by_mewqit-dbw9l4q.png]
The third notail interupts. "Hi! Allow me to explain, I'm L-642283! Or you can just call me Bud,buddy,pal or anything along those lines. But, the point is that there's this dude going around taking our capture creatures and causing mayhem for my business! So uhhhh.... Fix that!"
, ,
$u$

Wow diddly darn dang, it's a signature.
12-10-2017, 03:48 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Apo11o
 RE: [Forest]
#40
B[

Offline
Posts: 151
Joined: Nov 2015
> What'll I get in return if I fix it for you, Bud?

[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
12-10-2017, 03:59 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Artem1s
 RE: [Forest]
#41
moon moon

Offline
Posts: 68
Joined: Aug 2017
USA
yeah why should i help you?

[Image: Hzq1RVY.png]
12-10-2017, 05:16 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Gimeurcookie
 RE: [Forest]
#42
Notail Shaming Squad

Offline
Posts: 1,073
Joined: Sep 2014
On a Space Croc
> We just got here how are we suppose to help you out?

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
12-10-2017, 05:23 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
LoverIan
 RE: [Forest]
#43

Offline
Posts: 389
Joined: Nov 2015
>what was that jerk's face like

[Image: egg003.png?raw=1][Image: egg001.png?raw=1][Image: egg008.png?raw=1][Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
12-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
eerr
 RE: [Forest]
#44

Offline
Posts: 133
Joined: Nov 2016
>Poke him with bits of shrubbery.
12-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Robottobt
 RE: [Forest]
#45

Offline
Posts: 60
Joined: Oct 2017
[Image: untitled_artwork_25_by_mewqit-dbwbfsp.png?1]
“what do I get in return?” ~w~ “well... just name your price and I’ll see if I can comply!”
, ,
$u$

[Image: untitled_artwork_26_by_mewqit-dbwbgql.png?4]
“what are you doing.”
, ,
$u$

Wow diddly darn dang, it's a signature.
12-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Gimeurcookie
 RE: [Forest]
#46
Notail Shaming Squad

Offline
Posts: 1,073
Joined: Sep 2014
On a Space Croc
> A place to live safely! Also like food and stuff.

> Give us info about this guy, how do we find him and are we going to get supplies to fight him off?

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
12-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
LoverIan
 RE: [Forest]
#47

Offline
Posts: 389
Joined: Nov 2015
>swap masks with me
>just kidding if this works out I want free food

[Image: egg003.png?raw=1][Image: egg001.png?raw=1][Image: egg008.png?raw=1][Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
12-11-2017, 05:33 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Robottobt
 RE: [Forest]
#48

Offline
Posts: 60
Joined: Oct 2017
[Image: untitled_artwork_27_by_mewqit-dbwmslj.png?1]
“Okay... done and done! Later you can go over to the main camp and get supplies and a place to stay! As for finding this perpetrator, it should be pretty easy. Considering they leave mayhem wherever they go. and they don’t even bother to clean up after themselves. But, as for my personal opinion... you should do fetch quests! Less work for me! Start with those two.
, ,
$u$

Wow diddly darn dang, it's a signature.
3 hours ago
Find Quote this message in a reply
Gimeurcookie
 RE: [Forest]
#49
Notail Shaming Squad

Offline
Posts: 1,073
Joined: Sep 2014
On a Space Croc
> Hey do you guys have any weapons? Maybe we can gather berries or catch a weak capture creature.

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
2 hours ago
Find Quote this message in a reply