[Escapade] (formerly forest)

[Escapade] (formerly forest)
#26
[Image: untitled_artwork_12_by_mewqit-dbuzvoe.png]
Well... you guess you were right about one thing.
[Image: untitled_artwork_11_by_mewqit-dbuzvwj.png]
You make your way through the shrubbery. As you get closer you notice a sign that states “ Hey, if you want to not die, become a tenant of L-642283’s camp! $u$“
[Image: untitled_artwork_10_by_mewqit-dbuzwgr.png]
you kick at the dirt in a futile attempt to put the fire out before you leave. You hope that someone will deal with it sooner or later. [no suggestions particularly needed, the next update will come soon.]
Quote
#27
[Image: untitled_artwork_13_by_mewqit-dbuzwj6.png]
" Well hey there. I'm part of the welcoming committee of L-642283's camp! ★▽★
[Image: untitled_artwork_14_by_mewqit-dbuzwn9.png]
"Do you want to join? If you do your going to have to offer something. ★▽★"
Quote
#28
> This notail is totally trustworthy. I mean how can you not trust that terrifying face?

> Say you just got into the woods, what could you do to join? You're kind of new at this.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Quote
#29
> Offer to hold their hand a lil if they let you join. You're a VERY good hugger.
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
Quote
#30
>frick yeah, fire!! Lets check it out, but be careful...
[Image: uEcjEWp.png]
(A collab adventure with my dude, devil!)
Quote
#31
[Image: untitled_artwork_17_by_mewqit-dbw5izw.png]
“well, I guess I could hold your hand a lil... I’m a really good hugge-“
[Image: untitled_artwork_16_by_mewqit-dbw5jw5.png?3] “SCREEEEEEEE”
Oh, huh, it seems an eyegret has decided to attack that dude.
[Image: untitled_artwork_15_by_mewqit-dbw5kzc.png]
“Oh, well see ya ★▽★.”
The eyegret goes to carry that guy off, he’s as good as dead now.
So, you better start running before it gets you too.
Quote
#32
> Take the guy's face and run. It's a really good face, so waste not want not. You can always use it when you feel like changing perspectives!
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
Quote
#33
> Roll your way into a bush or something to hide. Come out and collect tent meat, you can't reject food.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Quote
#34
>That shrubbery looks dense and inviting.
Quote
#35
>"aint gonna deal with y'all" jump into the shrubbery
[Image: uEcjEWp.png]
(A collab adventure with my dude, devil!)
Quote
#36
[Image: untitled_artwork_20_by_mewqit-dbw8ltx.png]you decide now is the time to leave and explore something else. So you slide into the shrubbery.
[Image: untitled_artwork_19_by_mewqit-dbw8m99.png]
[Image: untitled_artwork_18_by_mewqit-dbw8nar.png]
[Image: untitled_artwork_21_by_mewqit-dbw8nn5.png?1]
look! Some new (potential) friends! They seem to busy though... do you wait for them to finish or just barge in on their conversation?
Quote
#37
> Maybe now is a good time to warn them of the bird. Just in case. Plus one of them is an M-class! They'll be nice, maybe.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Quote
#38
> Yeah, warn them about the bird! It'll cement you as a trustworthy addition to the group.
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
Quote
#39
[Image: perfect_bbys_by_mewqit-dbw9ju8.png]
before you can get a word our you are interrupted. oh, hey. Are you here to voice your complaints too?"ゝu∂
yeah, there's a uhhh... giant bird flying around murdering people." ~w~
[Image: untitled_artwork_23_by_mewqit-dbw9l4q.png]
The third notail interupts. "Hi! Allow me to explain, I'm L-642283! Or you can just call me Bud,buddy,pal or anything along those lines. But, the point is that there's this dude going around taking our capture creatures and causing mayhem for my business! So uhhhh.... Fix that!"
, ,
$u$
Quote
#40
> What'll I get in return if I fix it for you, Bud?
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
Quote
#41
yeah why should i help you?
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png] [Image: z8yQvca.png] [Image: REdv8VX.png]
Quote
#42
> We just got here how are we suppose to help you out?
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Quote
#43
>what was that jerk's face like
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

Quote
#44
>Poke him with bits of shrubbery.
Quote
#45
[Image: untitled_artwork_25_by_mewqit-dbwbfsp.png?1]
“what do I get in return?” ~w~ “well... just name your price and I’ll see if I can comply!”
, ,
$u$

[Image: untitled_artwork_26_by_mewqit-dbwbgql.png?4]
“what are you doing.”
, ,
$u$
Quote
#46
> A place to live safely! Also like food and stuff.

> Give us info about this guy, how do we find him and are we going to get supplies to fight him off?
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Quote
#47
>swap masks with me
>just kidding if this works out I want free food
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

Quote
#48
[Image: untitled_artwork_27_by_mewqit-dbwmslj.png?1]
“Okay... done and done! Later you can go over to the main camp and get supplies and a place to stay! As for finding this perpetrator, it should be pretty easy. Considering they leave mayhem wherever they go. and they don’t even bother to clean up after themselves. But, as for my personal opinion... you should do fetch quests! Less work for me! Start with those two.
, ,
$u$
Quote
#49
> Hey do you guys have any weapons? Maybe we can gather berries or catch a weak capture creature.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Quote
#50
[Image: untitled_artwork_37_by_mewqit-dby5d96.png]
You attempt to ask the others if they have any wepons but they ignore you. Taking initiative, you head out to find food.

Luck number is rolled. 0 is ≤ to the number.

[Image: untitled_artwork_38_by_mewqit-dby5fe4.png]
You pull back the shrubbery to find a bush... with berries on it!

[Image: work_ayughhhh_by_mewqit-dby5gas.png]
That bush is... very enticing. You're very hungry. Is it safe to eat?

SpoilerShow
Quote