Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure

Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
> "He's dead Jim Uriel"
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
>Take the arm and the person on a vacation to some other place.

Bring his spike too.
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: TOaMMuc.png]
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
What's your sister like?
time to die i guess
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
(02-11-2018, 04:17 AM)Qweerplx Wrote: »What's your sister like?

>Can you remember if she got out ok?
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.gif]
[Image: TOaMMuc.png]
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
>Maybe we can meet back up with her! Since we know where she was going, could we find the ship?
[Image: jZx9NgF.png]
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
>There's internet. We can check right now if the other crew are ok via their profiles or texting them right?
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png][Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: TOaMMuc.png]
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
>That's a nice name
G S A P
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
That's a nice name for a nice person
time to die i guess
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
Tell them that you're glad they're alive.
WOOP WOOP WOOP!
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
>That's ok Sunny, it's really hard to do anything after waking up to the world being so different
>switch to Jyko
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
[Image: image.png]
[Image: TOaMMuc.png]
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
>Jyko, maybe try to find Que, or state your intentions to anyone that could hear that you're a part of a group that now owns the ship, and that no harm is meant?
>maybe just use your [Intelligence] to find the breaker panel of the ship or something and see if the lights are manually shut off
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
[Image: image.gif]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: TOaMMuc.png]
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.gif]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: TOaMMuc.png]
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
Aw, that's not tr-

I mean it's not necessar-

you should go back to the others
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
>Go find Que, where is that dude
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: TOaMMuc.png]
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
PRESENT!
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
That's a Harlequin puppet.
Don't like that.
>Make mental note to incinerate puppet later.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
(03-07-2018, 03:01 PM)Robust Laser Wrote: »PRESENT!

>That's obviously for the birthday party, it feels rude
>Pap the harlequin doll though, and give it a piggyback ride
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
There's a doll in a box that looks kinda like you
Maybe check that out
Burn the harlequin, check out the doll that looks kinda like you
time to die i guess
Quote
RE: Misfortuna: a fortuna fanventure
>Make the harlequin your sidekick, give it a ride on your shoulders.
Quote