Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Mistakes Were Made
bigro
 RE: Mistakes Were Made
Please explain

I have the power of god
You immediately dive into the closet and shut the door. There's a lock on it. Why there's a lock on a closet? You don't know, but there is, and you lock it. You get on the floor with your feet pressed against the wall and your back on the door. This door shall not open you swear by it.
You hear footsteps in the hallway outside, you hear someone mumbling. "Come out rat." They say. You hear a door open, you can't tell which though.

>_

[Image: 933hfLL.png][Image: aCQpT7Z.png][Image: iRoHjKM.png]
12-28-2017, 12:52 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Coolacanth
and no beef soup please

Sweden
> re-open lock and door and bolt down the hallway towards the intersection

[Image: tumblr_oz9ql8vCss1rr2h9co1_75sq.png]
12-28-2017, 06:47 AM
bigro
Please explain

I have the power of god
cw: Graphic descriptions of bodily harm.

This is your chance. You get up, unlock the door and just go for it. You burst into the hall, your room has its door open. They did know which one was yours after all. You turn and run. You get to the crossroads of halls, you have just come from the south, to the north you can see what was shot. A man, lying on the floor with his head split wide open. There's a spattering of blood and offal on the wall behind him and he himself is lying in a pool of blood. It smells awful. Looking at the man harder you notice he has a fluffy brown tail poking out the base of his spine and rather than hands he has rather big paws. At any rate, he's dead.
To the west there are stairs going downward. To the east stairs going upwards. The sign above you reads;
^
<- Floor 7 | Floor 5 ->
Cafeteria

You can hear the man in the hall mumbling something, it sounds as though he's talking to someone, but you're on the run and not paying much attention.

>_

12-28-2017, 11:07 AM
FlanDab
Polite Guardian of Corruption

The In Between of the Filverse and Earth
>Listen for a moment. This is precious intel!
>If something comes up, run like the wind! Find a decent hidey hole.
12-28-2017, 02:12 PM
Robottobt
Hhheck

Ouch
>finding a good place to hide seems to be the top priority. Listening for a little bit might be a good idea as well.
12-28-2017, 04:01 PM
bigro
Please explain

I have the power of god
You hesitate for a moment. You should listen to what the guy is saying, you know, just in case.
"-ded up your way I bet aziz
~~
yeah I got the dog
~~
family tradition aziz what can I say
~~
yeah yeah sure whatever
~~
right then. Over."

He stops talking. There's nowhere to hide in the crossroads and you must pick a direction and fast.

>_

12-29-2017, 01:57 AM
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆
i'm rad as hell, and i'm not gonna take it anymore

Male
north
12-29-2017, 02:12 AM
FlanDab

>Just in case, try to peek under their clothes. Unclothe them a bit.
>To the cafeteria!
12-29-2017, 02:49 AM
bigro
Please explain

I have the power of god
You head north. The stench of death permeates through the hall, you get near the body and hesitate for a split second before being given a definite reminder you do not have time for that at all when you hear the word "varmint" shouted at you. You dive out the way just in time for the man to shoot the wall. You go around the bend in the hall in a sprint until you reach a set of doors and burst through them into a wide open eating area, tables and chairs set out nicely as though the lunch rush was on its way. Scanning the room you can see two doors on the opposite end of the cafeteria side by side. One door on your right, and a serving area not too far from it. There's no food you can see.

>_

12-29-2017, 09:37 AM
Coolacanth
and no beef soup please

Sweden
> creep into door on your right, hide among the food crates

12-29-2017, 10:20 AM
bigro
Please explain

I have the power of god
Kitchen it is you think. You kick open the door and see a mess. Pots, pans, utensils, everywhere. Not a shred of food to be seen though. Weirdly enough, no pantry either. Just a kitchen and a serving area. A stove has been tipped over in here revealing what was behind it, nothing. There is a metal sliding door on the other side of the room near the serving area with an up and down button. Probably an elevator. You hear the doors to the cafeteria open.

>_

12-30-2017, 01:56 AM
Jokes

mash that down button!
12-30-2017, 06:46 AM
bigro
Please explain

I have the power of god
Elevator. That's the ticket. You'll get in that and get out of here, or at least hide in there. Nothing could go wrong with this. Stepping over a few pans you run for it, passing the serving area.

BOOM

You feel a sharp pain in your neck as a force jolts your head to the right. Everything fades to back very fast. Turns out, you were perfectly in line of sight through the serving area.

[Image: lC3FNv9.png]

You awaken in a hazy state, lying on your back staring at the ceiling. The gentle whirring of a ceiling fan permeates the silence. You feel weird all over. Your feet hurt. Your legs itch.

>_

12-30-2017, 07:36 AM
MagicHats

>Sit up and look at surroundings? (If it's possible without injuring yourself)

Karies - a forum adventure
12-30-2017, 07:52 AM
bigro
Please explain

I have the power of god
You sit up in a small state of panic. Nothing wrong with you yet again but, you clearly remember being shot. In the neck. By a rifle. You shudder a little at the thought. You try to look around but no, no its pitch black just like last time. You get up out of bed, just like last time. The lights turn on, just like last time. You weren't prepared for it and wince, just like last time. The room contains two doors one wooden and one blue with a potted plant, just like last time.
You are sitting over the side of the bed wondering what the hell is going on. You're still a bit hazy about all this and your legs still itch.

>_

12-30-2017, 10:22 AM
FlanDab

>Are you naked?
>Arm yourself with the potted plant.
12-30-2017, 10:36 AM
Coolacanth
and no beef soup please

Sweden
> go in the hallway and open the door across from yours

12-30-2017, 06:27 PM
bigro
Please explain

I have the power of god
Yeah you're naked. You were expecting nothing less. You look down at your lap and yes naked, you can clearly the the short white fuzz that coats your legs abruptly ending above your ankles, nothing out of the ordinary here. You head over to the potted plant, pick up the lid and have a look inside. No clothes this time, shame that. You wrap a clawed hand over the plant and once again wield it like some sort of interior decorators mace.
You're really just out of it right now, still groggy and not thinking straight at all. Right now, someone could tell you your ass was on fire and you'd shrug.
You head out into the hall. Oh, hey! The door you swapped is still swapped. Except now its whole and has a number on it. Someone must have found your antics amusing. You walk straight into 6b's door. It still doesn't have a door handle, and you wind up hitting your face on it. It helps sober you a little. Enough to take a step back and have a thought.

"wait......fuzz?"

>_

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2017, 11:00 PM by bigro.)
12-30-2017, 11:00 PM
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆
i'm rad as hell, and i'm not gonna take it anymore

Male
yeah that's normal. it's called 5 o'clock shadow. on the plus side you now know what time of day it is
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2017, 11:03 PM by ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆.)
12-30-2017, 11:02 PM
FlanDab

((Called it :D.))
Maybe you gained some sort of superpowers!... Nah. Probably, just too tipsy.
Hope the dead guy in the hallway wasn't infected with some sort of disease that you acquired... somehow... Who was the pervert who unclothed you?!
12-31-2017, 07:06 AM
bigro
Please explain

I have the power of god
You know what. No. You're done. Nothing is going to bother you from this point onwards. Mystery fuzz and...long...toes. Short feet? Weird feet. Nope, not gonna get to you today. That's it. This is just normal now. You've died once and now you just do not care anymore. You go to have a look into the crossroads where that guy was dead, hoping you didn't catch something off them. The place there were is coated in black, long dried blood. No one else there and you can't seem to hear anyone either.
Well then.

>_

12-31-2017, 07:44 AM
Coolacanth
and no beef soup please

Sweden
> go UP the stairs. you're probably underground and it's time to escape

12-31-2017, 08:58 AM
FlanDab

>Check Cafeteria Kitchen for food or useful stuff like a soup ladle.
12-31-2017, 09:57 AM
bigro
Please explain

I have the power of god
You're going back to the kitchen. For now at least, seems like its been a while so there might be something there now. Or at least a knife or something right? As you head there it is eerily quiet. You can't hear a soul stirring. You open the double doors and, no its the same. Nothing changed in the dining area at least. You head to the kitchen and....some of the mess has been brushed to the side. There's dried, black, blood exactly where you were shot, spattered all over the wall. You touch it and it disintegrates into a fine powder. How long has it been exactly? You look around the kitchen trying to find something useful, it seems anything worth taking has been taken. No food, not even a lowly spoon. All you found was an egg whisk, a red pen and a pad of lined paper. At least the paper is useful to you, you make a map out of two of the pages of this place.
Spoiler :
[Image: KJTh77D.png]

[Image: 6QAKWvp.png]
It'll help you keep track for sure.

Enough wasting time you think. It's time to get the heck out of here. You're heading UP to floor 5. You head up the stairs, around a u-bend in the hall and up more stairs. You're at another crossroads.

^
<- Offices 1 - 5 | Offices 6 - 9 ->
Floor 4

>_

12-31-2017, 11:11 AM
Jokes

Duck into the nearest office and rifle through everything.
12-31-2017, 12:51 PM