why the h*ck are there so many guests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why the h*ck are there so many guests
are they bots? are they lurkers? some horrific mix of the two in which the turing test is blown out the water?
Does anyone have any insight to this at all?
There never used to be this many, back in the day you'd have like 3 or so at any given time.

If you're a lurker please do this for me.
https://www.strawpoll.me/14678716
[Image: 933hfLL.png][Image: aCQpT7Z.png][Image: iRoHjKM.png]
A bunch of them are reading completely random, old threads, so I'm guessing they're mostly bots or trawlers of some sort.
It's me.
I have twenty thousand computers open at all times, at least one for every thread in Eagle Time. Whenever someone new posts in any of them, I get an alert and actually log in on that computer to see what it is.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
It's an air elemental.
They're actually guests of wind.
well I don't know about you lot but looking through what the guests are in fact reading does remind me of old threads that I once enjoyed so allow me to bring upon you all this grave warning

2018 year of the reboot
[Image: 933hfLL.png][Image: aCQpT7Z.png][Image: iRoHjKM.png]
Well, I remember that awhile ago I just stalked everything in the mediawarks sub forum [I didn’t know there were other sub forums??] just so I could get a grip on how everything worked so my best guess is that they’re doing the same thing. or they could just be lurkers
Yeah they appear to be mostly bots. After all if you reload a few times you'll see that most of them will sooner or later hit the no permissions page (as they're clicking everything) which the common user wouldn't slam into.

Now I have no idea why eagletime has so many bots at all times. Like even if only half of the guests are bots 45 bots is still a lot.

What are they planning?
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
they're planning to steal eagle-time. yes, all of it
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
they're my friends
I want to be their friends
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
Ok but make sure to tell your friends to stop trying to give us a Practical Explanation about Next Life, and Purpose of Human Life.

Or maybe give us more of that. Either or is fine.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
In one cheap moment
[Image: 38cGHpR.gif]
invest pisscoin
They’re gathering evidence for pre-crimes. It has been foreseen that every single human being will have committed at least three felonies by the year 2084.
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
listen i can commit 3 felonies in a day bucko thats nothing special.
[Image: 38cGHpR.gif]
invest pisscoin
Destroy them.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
The bots...they are sleeping.. dont wake them up.
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
Too late!! You should have walked softer!!
walk without rhythm and it won’t attract the worm
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea